Annie and Augie's Summer Discovery

Story Info
Annie shows her brother her newly acquired college skill.
3.1k words
4.51
25.5k
53
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister, Annie had come back from College a changed girl. Sure, she looked and dressed the same. But the day she got back from her freshman year, it became clear that she wasn't the innocent sister that had left in fall.

How could I tell?

I'd been home for a couple days on Summer Break, when she got home too.

Her first night home I heard her tiptoe silently into my room. I felt the covers being drawn back. Then I felt her lips on my cock, engulfing it in her hungry mouth. I was instantly hard, barely able to see her outline in the dark, I just closed my eyes while she went to work on me. Annie knew what she was doing, and it didn't take her long before I shot a huge load of spunk in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed it down, and then just as silently, she was gone.

The next morning she acted as she always had. My little sister. Goofing around the house. Sunning herself by the pool out back. But that night, around midnight, she was back under my sheets, draining another jizz cocktail from my balls.

Now my sister is very cute. At 19 years old, not a beauty queen, but more like a freckle faced athletic girl next door type with long sandy hair, reddish highlights, pale green eyes and pert B cup breasts. She'd been a pretty straight arrow in high school, so her nocturnal behavior now had me a little puzzled.

After Mom and Dad had left for work. I was determined to get to the bottom of it, so to speak. I caught her out by the pool.

"What gives, Sis?" I began.

"What do you mean, Augie?" She countered.

"I mean the blowjobs you been giving me since you got home." I threw out.

"Oh. That." She replied. "Are you complaining?"

"God no, Sis! You're an amazing cocksucker. I just wanted to know where it was coming from." I said.

"I like jizz, Augie. I just love the way it tastes, and how it shoots into my mouth. It's just... yummy." She explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I just figured I'd see if I could get some from you. I didn't think you'd mind too much. You don't mind...do you?"

She went on to tell me that she'd gotten picked up at a frat party about halfway through the first semester. The guy was kinda cute, and one thing had led to another, they'd gone back to his room, and he'd whipped it out. She sucked him off and that was that. She'd wanted more. The guy was on the football team, and word had quickly gotten around in the locker room. So, within just a few days, she had a steady supply of hunky cocks to suck on, and so she availed herself of every opportunity.

"So, you're promiscuous, then." I concluded.

"Don't be silly! No! I just suck cocks. That's it." She answered, obviously offended. "Everyone knows it's my thing..."

"You've never..." I left the rest hanging.

"Oh, I've made out a few times and gotten felt up once or twice, but I've always been very clear about what I was after. A mouthful of sperm." She said plainly. "So far, nobody's had a problem with that."

"But hasn't it made you curious... about... other stuff?" I asked.

"Sure. But so far, I've loved this so much. It makes me feel... empowered. I can control a guy's body to get what I want from it. For now, I guess that has just been enough." She answered, adding. "Hey, Mom and Dad are gone do you want me to..."

Annie had skills, and I guess she really liked my cock. I'd always been a heavy cummer, but with her encouragement I was shooting from the three point line every time, and she soon had me on a regular schedule.

It was after a couple weeks of that, and I had to admit that as much as I enjoyed her attention, it left me feeling just a little guilty. I mean I knew she had a few toys in her nightstand drawer to take care of business, but I really felt that my lack of reciprocation was damned selfish of me. I got it in my head to ask her if I could go down on her. I'd done it a few times to girls I'd picked up, and they had all gotten off in short order so...

"I mean, I'd like to... ya know... give a little something back, Sis." I'd explained when I made my offer.

"I just don't know, Augie... Let me think about it." Had been her reply. At least she hadn't ruled it out completely.

A few days later, after she'd finished me off in the morning. She brought it up.

"Do you still want to... you know..." She stuttered. "I mean is the offer still open? Because, if it is, then... yeah...I think I'd like it if you did..."

So there in my bedroom I found myself arranging my t-shirt clad Sister sideways on my bed and pulling off her shorts and panties. A combination of sucking me off, and anticipation for what I was about to do, had her pussy absolutely drooling. She was cute down there as well. A neatly trimmed thatch of hair topping a lush, prominent mound featuring the most delicious looking pussy lips I'd ever seen. I stared at it for a full minute before proceeding.

Kneeling bedside and wrapping my arms around her thighs I pulled her close to my face. She smelled sweet and aroused. I touched her gently with the tip of my tongue and she sucked in a quick breath. I traced between her pussy lips, tasting her wetness for the first time. She squirmed just a bit and let out a soft moan. I began to go deeper with my tongue licking her from bottom to top and then suckling her clit, which I could feel swelling as her moans became more and more pronounced.

I was taking my time, but even so, within a minute Annie's body shuddered and she let out a long keening groan as I felt her convulse against my face. I let her regroup, and then proceeded to repeat my attentions until I felt her explode once again into my mouth. I was as hard as a rock.

"Wow, Augie. That was incredible." She sighed. The Summer was heating up.

Mutual oral admiration, became our new routine, and I learned all the secrets on how to trigger Annie's orgasms in epic fashion. I loved getting her right on the edge and keeping her there for as long as I could until she'd beg for release. It always made for a really intense squirming and gushing orgasm for her. And I just plain loved the way she tasted. And although we'd agreed to keep things to these two activities, I found that if I played with her breasts a bit, she'd cum even harder, so pretty soon she was topless as well as bottomless.

I loved watching the suppleness of her athletic body moving to my ministrations. She always looked her sexiest that way. Yes, I'd started to think of my Sis as sexy. Mostly because she was.

It was after one of her late night visits, she'd climbed up next to me. All of a sudden without thinking about it I turned to her and I kissed her for the first time. It wasn't planned at all, just feeling her in bed next to me all warm and comfortable that I found myself leaning over and pressing my lips to hers. She kissed back...hard. Soon we were playing Olympic level tonsil hockey, and I when I started teasing her nipples she started to moan on my tongue.

Reaching further South, I parted her pussy lips and started playing with her clit, sending shivers through her whole body. She was kissing me harder than ever and I could feel her hand around my wrist as she shuddered into what seemed like a minute long orgasm.

Our kiss grew soft and tender, and eventually we both lay next to each other on our backs staring at the ceiling.

"Augie. That was something." She whispered.

"Yeah, Sis. That was really something." I answered.

The next morning as soon as Mom and Dad were gone, we were at it again. Out by the pool. The kitchen counter. Back in my bedroom. It was after we'd finished there, that she'd brought it up.

"We're breaking a lot of rules Augie." She said as we cuddled and kissed. "No lie. A lot of rules."

"I know. Do you want to stop, Sis? Should we stop this?" I asked, unsure.

"That's it, Augie. I know we probably should, but I really don't want to." She said softly.

"Well it isn't like we've done, ya know...the deed." I said.

"No. We haven't. But tell me you haven't thought about it. I know I have..." She said. "I mean, every time we push the boundaries a little bit further...aren't we just anticipating that?"

I admit, my head was spinning somewhat. My super cute little Sister had just admitted to me that she'd thought about us together... having sex. Just like that. Wow.

"I mean, the first time I went down on you, Annie. The first time I saw your puss. The first thing that popped into my head was..." I started.

"I know. I just knew by the way you were just so intense with me. Maybe we should just stop." She said uncertainly.

That night she slid into my bedroom and sucked me off. We cuddled afterwards, her head on my chest. I could feel something wet there and heard a soft sniffle.

"Sis, are you... crying?" I asked.

Silently she got up and went back to her room.

For the next couple days she did her best to avoid me. I'd figured she'd decided that enough was enough, and although it hurt like hell, I felt like I had to honor her choice. But I wished it was something we could at least talk about.

Going cold turkey, from sexual smorgasbord to nothing in 24 hours had had its effects too. I was horny as hell, but didn't even want to beat off with Annie in the house. It was an uncomfortable paradox to say the least.

At times I thought I caught her staring at me. Her eyes, moist, her lips parted the tiniest bit. But she kept her distance. And I admit that every time I checked her out I was thinking of her naked body and the way she looked when she came. It was rough.

The weekend was rolling around, and Mom and Dad announced that they were going on a three day golf junket with friends. They left Friday afternoon and wouldn't return till Monday evening or Tuesday at the latest.

I picked up a pizza for us for dinner, and was figuring on catching a movie or two on TV. Annie was pretty quiet, as she had been for some time now, and at the end of the second movie had announced that she was turning in. I couldn't help but watch her walking away down the hall, the soft sway of her hips, so familiar to me now. What a shame, I thought, but I felt like turning in as well.

As I pulled back the covers, Annie, unannounced, burst through the doorway naked. She pushed me firmly down onto the bed and lay on top of me. I was instantly hard. I could feel her soft breasts against my chest, her sweet scent in my nose as she placed her mouth by my ear and said the words that I never thought I'd ever hear.

"I want you inside me, Augie...I need you inside me..." She whispered as she slid her hips down my body.

I felt the heat of her pussy on the head of my rock-hard cock. I felt it wrapping around my shaft as she drove herself onto me. I heard her groan in my ear as she began to work her hips feeling the honeyed walls of her pussy pulsate on my slippery rod. Her tits pressed against me as she held me tight and began fucking me. She was incredibly wet and I could feel her juices coating me as she rode up and down on me.

Her breath was on my face as she shifted to kiss my mouth. There was a wildness in her that permeated the room with a primal energy that fed off of the built-up lust she was at last, bent on surrendering to. But it was more than that. She broke off our kiss, just long enough to say it.

"I love you, Augie. I can't stop." She said, her eyes wide.

"I love you too, Annie." I replied reaching around to, cup her perfect ass cheeks and squeezing them lightly as she rocked her way into a soaking orgasm, her mouth locked back on mine, little cooing noises coming from her, as she rode on.

She sat up cowgirl style and I moved my hands up to play with her bouncing breasts. Her head was thrown back an she was chaining orgasm after shivering orgasm, her skin covered with a light sheen of sweat as she worked her dripping sex on my hardon. And then it happened.

"Sis. I'm gonna..." I began, feeling that point of no return but surprised when she cut me off.

"Cum in me, Augie. Cum in me...Give it to me." She groaned, begging me with her big green eyes.

That was it. I lost it and blew my seed right inside my Sister coating her cervix. Annie collapsed on top of me, a hot mess, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. We lay there wrapped around each other, my softening dick still inside her as she reared up on her hands to look down at me. Her hair was a fluffy mess, she had this dreamy smile on her face, and a glow in her eyes that told me something. Annie had a new favorite thing.

We talked after that. She told me she'd decided that we had to stop. That it made it hard to be around me, because she was trying to keep it out of her mind. But the longer we'd stopped for, the hornier she'd gotten. And the hornier she got the more she thought about it. And the more she thought about it the more she looked at me. And the more she looked at me the hornier she got. And tonight, she'd just snapped, and had to have it.

"But why, Sis. Why now?" I was curious.

"When I was at school and had started to suck dicks. It was a lot of fun. The guys were okay." She explained. "They were never mean to me, and always took no to mean no if they tried to get in my pants. But..."

"Go on, Sis." I encouraged.

"It became clear to me, that for them, it was just getting off. They came to me just to get off. I knew that if I let them fuck me, it'd just be the same. None of them ever did what you did, and wanted to make sure I got taken care of too. None of them really cared that much, and to be honest I didn't expect them to. Because I didn't think of it that way until the night you went down on me the first time. I was having the best orgasms of my life, and it began to dawn on me what was missing." She admitted.

"So, at first I thought it was a one-time thing. But then you wanted to keep doing it, and I found that when you did... I just started having all these feelings... these thoughts" She said. "It scared me... that I started to want it that much... with my own brother."

"I understand." I admitted. "I kinda felt the same things. Knowing we were on a slippery slope, but finding that the more we did, the closer we grew. I'd do anything for you, Annie."

"When Mom and Dad left for the weekend, I just thought, this was the kind of opportunity we would have found perfect if we were still...I thought the hell with it." Annie said. "So, I decided to find out, knowing that if it didn't work, then we'd have the rest of the time to regroup. Come up with some rules. And then you came in me."

"I know." I said, slightly ashamed.

"Do it again." She begged, the glow in her eyes returning.

So I did. Annie and I made love to each other throughout the weekend. I came inside her over and over again. And she basked in our lovemaking.

It was like gravity got cancelled and we just floated through the next few days.

"Aren't you afraid that we might.." I began as we finished up another round.

"I'm on the pill, Augie." She answered. "Mom insisted when I left for college. Not that anything happened, but just to make sure nothing would."

"But the pill isn't 100 percent, Sis." I observed.

"No. That's true. There's always a risk." She admitted. "I'm okay with that, Augie. I think after feeling your cum inside me... I don't think I'd be able to give that feeling up."

That summer came to a close. Annie was heading off to school again, and it left me feeling a little like she was leaving us behind.

She came into my room again the night before she headed back. We made love quietly so as not to wake Mom and Dad, and were cuddled together.

"Sis." I said. "What's gonna happen now?"

"Don't worry, Augie." She said in a comforting voice. "You're everything I need. I expect we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Our schools are just a couple hours away... I have a single, this year..."

Epilogue

Six years had passed since that summer. Mom and Dad had retired to a gated community down on the Mexican West Coast. Annie and I had both graduated college and gotten good jobs. We decided to buy out the mortgage on the house. The folks thought it was a shrewd move on our part as it would give us a leg up on equity. It had been absolutely necessary for us.

I mean, it was the house we'd grown up in. It was still a really solid neighborhood. The school system was great, and having been raised there, we figured it would be a perfect place to start and raise our own family.