All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A "5" is not enough

..we have to add at least a 6 to the scorings.

davidwriterdavidwriterover 15 years ago
excellent work

fiendishly depraved this series is, leaves you wondering just where it might all end, and is it just the drugs? It's not often you see complex operations of carburettors in a horny story, either - but it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really excellent

there is no doubt about it. eventhough I would love to see that Bob would be a little more active and would take them in with all the evidence he could have gathered so far (blackmail and drugs). he still could enjoy it but if he would be the blackmailer of the blackmailers he could guide a lot better what he wanted on one hand and they would precisly excecute his plans.

p_c352006p_c352006over 15 years ago
Love it!

I really can't wait for the next chapter of this story and to see where the party of Rick's will take things. I see it was almost a year between some of the chapters; I really hope we don't have to wait that long for the next chapter.

DocCISDocCISover 15 years agoAuthor
I'm trying!

I'm trying to get Chapter 6a (since people didn't like the length of 5, splitting Chapter 6 up) as soon as possible. Unfortunately work has piled up and our company recently took a 10% reduction in workforce that we're all trying to struggle with.<br><br>

Also Chapter 6 took a different turn than I had planned...sometimes these things just go where I had no intention, LOL...so 6a wasn't even planned and a lot of it is being written without any idea where she's going, hehehe.<br><br>

All I can say is "soon"...all depends on Real Life which hasn't been too lenient on time these days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible story but where is the next chapter?

I really love this story but when can we expect the next chapter, this i torture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more...

plz try and finish the story...!

DeepriderDeepriderabout 14 years ago
Great Parts, Parts of Fantasy

Not Certain what you made this section so damn long. There are potions in your story where you use detail but miss the alibity to lay other foundations and have the whimp assed kids come in an out of the story as unemployed kids with plenty of money. What happed to your undeveloped though where they were forcing her to use her credit card wiht the promise that she would earn it back.

You seem to be short cutting the story to be able to recant her diary entries and dumb ass BF who seems to get his jollies by jacking off the his GF fantasies.

You and count on Hell Freezing over before my GF would regularialy deny me sex especially if I knew she was submissive. Not going to happen.

She has in the past shared fantasies with her BF and watched Porn together which was more than likey at his doing and she can't even get into phone sex with him without fear?

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

This story was the Ultimate Tease both of Anne and us readers because it was so long!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous