Annie Gives up her Virginity

Story Info
Annie gives up her virginity before she starts college.
1.5k words
4.15
20.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking to have my cherry popped. I'm 21, 5'8" 125 small tits. Still a virgin. Been on the pill for 5 months. Write and tell me why you should be my first." The posting was followed with an email for responding.

I read this and thought, what would be the chances of her picking a 35-year-old man. Though I did reply and did not expect a response. I'm Dennis. An average guy, 6' 195 lbs., blue eyed, light brown hair, in shape, working out several days a week. I enjoy sex, though not tied down with anyone, single and playing the field.

I was surprised when she responded to my email. I found out her name was Annie; she was a college student but too busy to find someone who thought would have fun the first time. Most of the people she met or responded to were so much into themselves she felt it would be some quick fuck so they could get off. She said my response was so much different and hoped what I proposed would come true.

Just to let you know, my response was as follows: "Not interested in just fucking you. I'm older, 35, and know a woman is looking to be loved not just fucked. I would be honored to be your first and want to take the time to make this a pleasurable experience for both of us. If you are interested, we can exchange information, a picture of myself, no nude shots, we all know what the human anatomy looks like and go from there. Dennis."

After several messages back and forth, Annie said she would meet me at my house and go from there.

The Friday night we had set up had arrived. The doorbell rang promptly at 7, and Annie was standing on my porch when I looked out the window.

"Welcome in," I said as I opened the door.

She walked in, I gave her a hug and took her coat.

"Join me in the living room," I said, leading her down the hall. "I have some wine; would you like a glass? I asked.

"Sure, that would be nice." She replied.

I could not believe she chose me; I thought as I poured the wine handing her a flute as she settles on the couch.

We talked about our backgrounds, my work as an accountant, and her beginning to start college after having taken a couple of years off to travel.

"You are quite beautiful," I said, leaning over to give her a kiss. Annie responded, parting her lips as our tongues met. She tasted so good.

"MMMMMM, I like that," she moaned as I sucked her tongue into my mouth. My hands felt her breasts as I continued to dart my tongue in and out of her mouth.

"This feels so good," she said as I pulled her onto my lap, my cock tenting in my sweatpants.

"Why don't we head to the bedroom and get more comfortable."

Annie stood up and I followed, taking her hand and leading her down the hall.

"Wow, this is some bedroom," she said, looking around the room.

"I had the house custom built and felt the bedroom should be the feature. The gas fireplace in the corner adds charm to the room. The two wing chairs make for a nice place to read by the fireplace, and the king size bed allows me to stretch out. Come and check out the bathroom" I said leading her into the room.

"The bathroom in bigger than my bedroom, your shower is huge."

"It's a rain shower, it has heads above and on the side. The soaking tub also has jets as well. Dual sinks allow two people to use them at the same time, and the comfort toilet stands higher than a standard toilet, so it is easier to stand when you are finished. I spared no detail. Ready to head back into the bedroom?"

Annie walked back into the bedroom. The fireplace was lit, candles burned on the nightstands, and now it was time to begin to take her virginity as we had talked prior.

"Come here," I instructed, as I sat on the edge of the bed and began to kiss her again. I started to unbutton her blouse, taking it off, then reaching around and unclasping her black bra. Her breasts were inviting, not large, but suckable.

I leaned down and took one in my mouth, wrapping around her tit, then nipping it while my other hand pinched and squeezed.

"Ahh" she moaned as I enjoyed her tits.

Enjoying sucking, I reached down and pulled off her pants then panties. I had taken off my shirt and was pressed against her breasts, pulling down my sweatpants and releasing my cock.

We slid onto the bed, both naked and exploring our bodies. The tip of my penis was leaking pre-cum and she bent down to lick the tip and then swirl her tongue around my mushroomed head/

"I have never tasted sum, for that matter, sucked a cock," she said as she slid my cock into her mouth. "Wow, I like this."

She pumped up and down several times as he sucked on my cock. My hands moved down to her cunt. Her pubic hair, brownish red in color were trimmed. I pulled out of her mouth and moved down to her mound, my tongue licking both sides of her thighs as I worked my way up.

I began to sniff in our sweet smell, she was wet, licking at the edge. My hand slides up and down her puffy lips.

Ohhhh....yeah....that feels so good." she moans.

Her outer fold was swollen and large. I separated her interfold and slid my tongue into her wet slit, rolling my tongue along the top in circles and then down and in so I could taste her sweet nectar. She squirmed with the attention.

"Right there, yeah...come on, lick me deep...oh fuck then is unbelievable, oh my god..."

My saliva was running down into her as I slide from bottom to top, then back again. She tastes so good, I don't want to stop licking and sucking, enjoying the sound of her moans as I enjoy her cunt.

Spreading her farther apart, my tongue dives in and out. Reaching up, Annie pulls my face deeper into her cunt, while I suck along her folds onto her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes...oh...fuck...suck me," as I can sense she is headed toward her first climax, her legs squeezing my head.

I brought my head down, lapping away at her anus, then back up to her cunt, then the anus as he bucks against my tongue.

"I'm cumming....oh, oh, yeah..."

Annie lets loose her love juice into my mouth as she squirts.

"That taste so good," I tell her. "You have such a nice cunt."

Annie propped herself on a pillow, her legs overlapping mine as I scooted up on the bed and began to introduce my cock to her cunt. Knowing she was a virgin; I slowly pushed my way in until I could feel my cock against her stretched hymen. I pushed my cock through it and could see a little red on my penis as I pulled back, then pushed forward.

"Oh, that hurt," she said, then I heard her whimpering with pleasure as I continued to stroke into her. "Oh, yeah...that fells, so...oh...my yeah keep that cock going in...yeah, yeah, oh my god that feels so good."

Propped up she could see my cock riding inside her, pleasure lighted her eyes as she reached down and felt my cock as it made love to her. I reached up and played with her breasts as they jiggled with each stroke.

"I'm cumming.....again, she said as her cunt clasped on my cock, and I could feel her squirting on my cock. Her whimpering sounds were such a turn on.

"Let's reposition," I said, kissing her lips as I got her on all fours and kneeled behind her. "This way you can feel my cock all the way inside and my balls against your ass."

I told hold of her ass cheeks and slide my cock back in her love canal. "I'm going to cum this way, you sure you want me to shoot my load in you without a condom?" I asked

Annie replied, "I'm on the pill, I want to feel your cum in me."

"Oh my god," that feels so, hot...slam that cock in me, oh,oh, yeah, fuck...oh fuck. I can feel your balls, yeah..."

I felt my balls pulling tight as my cock slammed into her with streams of cum about the same time she climaxed again.

I slipped out of her, then she turned around and looked at my cock as it deflated.

"I saw this in a video and want to try it," she said, swinging around and sucking off my cock with the mix of my cum and her's. "That was so nice, I don't know why I waited so long."

We went into the bathroom, took time to clean each other with the soap.

"I would like to come back and do this again..." she stated.

"Sure," I replied.

"Let's do this again tomorrow," she said smiled at me and said, or we could go back in the bedroom and do it again."

"We can do both," as I toweled her off and lead her back into the bedroom.