Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Having sex with my friend's teen daughter.
4.6k words
4.52
118.6k
125
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy and all characters are at least 18 years old.

My lifelong friend, Michael and his wife, Laura, threw a party for their daughter who had just turned 18 and graduated high school. The combination of these two celebrations created quite a party, there must of been over 50 people there at their house.

The party was catered with great food and drinks and a DJ for ambient music. The party started at 12:00 noon and was scheduled to end at 8:00 that evening. The reason that the party was suppose end at 8:00 is because Michael and Laura were going on an unexpected business trip and needed to get to the airport.

Well when 8:00 rolled around there were still about 20 people still there enjoying themselves. Michael came up to me and said that he and Laura needed to get ready to leave for the airport. I asked him if I should tell your guests about your situation.

He said, "That would be great if you would."

I told him, "No problem, I'll handle this, you go get ready."

With that, I walked around and politely and briefly explained the need to break up the party. After about five minutes, there were people still talking and lingering so I approached the DJ and asked him if he would make an announcement to let the remaining guests to gather their belongings and make their way out.

While the rest of the guests were leaving, the catering company was doing their final clean up and the DJ broke down his equipment and started loading his vehicle. There were a couple of guests that stayed to help with straightening out the house from the party activities. I was in the kitchen washing the punchbowl and few other things when my friend Michael's daughter, Kayla came up to me and told me to leave everything and she'll take care of it later.

I told her, "This was your celebration, you shouldn't have to do anything."

She said, "I want to help, the sooner this gets done, the sooner everyone can leave."

Kayla then reached across my body to grab the sponge I was using. When she stuck her arm out, her breasts rubbed across my arm. I don't know if she realized what she did, but it was full contact as I felt every bit of her mounds.

This would be a good time to describe Kayla. Her father is Asian and her mother is of northern European decent. Her father is 6'1" tall and her mother is 5'10" tall. Kayla stands at 5'9" tall, her guesstimated measurements are 34B - 24 - 34, might weigh 125 lbs.? She has light brown hair with streaks of blonde highlights that hangs halfway down her back. She has an exotic look with her inter-racial heritage and hazel colored eyes. She is fair skinned, but tans well.

While we were cleaning up the kitchen, Kayla blurted out that she has had "crush" on me ever since she started riding mountain bikes together with her parents and I. We had many weekend rides together, with me having no idea what she was thinking.

I looked at Kayla and stammered, "You do?"

She shyly answered, "Yes, seeing you in your cycling shorts that shows your body off." As she giggled. Plus, "Knowing your personality and the person that you are from being around my parents makes you attractive."

"I'm very flattered that you feel that way, but I'm sure you'll be able to direct those feelings toward someone more age appropriate." I responded.

"Yeah, but boys my age are immature and clueless." She said as she kept washing some of the remaining glasses.

I responded with, "Maybe you'll meet someone a few years older than yourself that has matured and has gained some wisdom."

She said, "I guess eventually that'll happen." As she finished up cleaning and dried her hands.

"But what about right now?" She questioned. "Would you be interested?"

I quickly asked, "Interested in what?"

"You know, fooling around with me."

"Kayla, that is an extremely bad idea!"

"Why, what's the problem, I just turned 18, so I can do whatever I want, right?" She stated emphatically.

"Don't you find me attractive?" She added.

"You are a very hot looking young lady, but you're missing my point."

I always saw Kayla as Michael's and Laura's little girl and never had any type of sexual thoughts about her.

I stated, "Because of the deep relationship I have with your parents and our extreme age difference, the idea of me having any type of intimate contact with you would be considered 'Taboo'."

She said, "Age is just a number, and what if no one were to know about this."

By the way, I'm 58 years old, but look and act a lot younger. Many people think I'm still in my forties. I keep myself in good shape and I'm genetically blessed, very little gray hair and no wrinkles.

I still insisted that this is a horrible idea and the ramifications could be very destructive.

Kayla walked over to me and said, "You party pooper." Then she put her hand on the side of my face and and slowly caressed it. She looked deep into my eyes trying to seduce me with her look.

It was actually working as she mesmerized with her sexy smile and touch. Plus she was wearing a perfume the exuded sexiness. I was almost melting right in front of her when Michael announced, "We're ready to go." As he and Laura were walking down the stairs.

Kayla slowly pulled away from me and walked towards the front door saying, "Mom and dad, have a great trip!"

I followed Kayla to the front door and said, "You guys have a safe trip and I'll talk to you later."

Laura said, "Thanks, and thank you staying to help clean up."

Michael and Laura jumped in their car and were headed for the airport.

The rest of the guests that were helping clean up were leaving too, as they all said good-bye and walked out the front door.

As soon as the front door closed with everyone gone, Kayla turned to me and planted her lips right on mine and gave me a wet kiss. I reacted slow to her advancement and lightly grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back.

"Kayla, this is not good thing you're pursuing." I said somewhat sternly.

She said, "Oh come on, I just celebrated my 18th birthday and graduated high school, I want to have some fun!"

She then hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I've been having sexual fantasies about being with you."

Still hugging each other, I asked sheepishly, "What do think about when having these fantasies?"

Kayla answered, "Well, when I'm masturbating, you are licking me, kissing me or caressing my body, and of course, you fucking me."

When she said all of that, I started to get turned on. I couldn't imagine her thinking about those things. My arousal had my cock hardening, which was now pressing up against her. She felt me growing hard and said, "So, I see this turning you on, I need to take care of that."

She grabbed my hand and said, "We need to go to my bedroom now, I don't want to leave any evidence of sex in any part of the house, except in my room."

I couldn't resist and we hurriedly went up the stairs and went into her room. She had a fancy four post queen size bed, two night stands, one big padded chair next to a table with a lamp on it, a huge dresser and a wall mirror that went from the floor to six feet high. As we approached her bed, our clothes we wearing were flying off in different directions, it was comical.

After a few giggles from stripping naked, I got a good look at Kayla's fantastic nubile body. It was just as I described earlier, but seeing her naked was turning me on even more. She was completely smooth except for a little landing strip of hair just above her pussy, she looked super sexy.

She asked me, "Where do you want me?"

I looked around her room and said, "Sit in your big padded chair, lean back and put your legs up on each armrest, I want to eat your pussy, my favorite sex act."

She answered, "Okay, I've been wanting you to eat me for the longest time."

I told her she should get a towel to sit on just in case she excretes some female fluids. She giggled as she went to get a towel from the bathroom. When she came back, she spread it across the cushion and put another towel on the floor right in front of the chair, "Just in case." She said.

Kayla sat back in the chair, lifted her legs onto each armrest, put her hands behind her head and said, "I'm already wet and ready for you!"

I smiled, knelt down in front of her and stared at her luscious, wet pussy. At my age I never imagined that I would have an 18 year old pussy, wide open right in front of my face waiting to be eaten. I couldn't wait to get down there and start my oral pleasuring.

I scooted forward on my knees, put my hands on Kayla's inner thighs and lightly caressed them. I looked at her face as I touched her, she looked at me and sighed very loudly. I slowly stroked her thighs as I put my face closer to her crotch, getting whiff of her excited pussy. Her pussy was already dripping, I'm guessing from the arousing anticipation of our intimate encounter.

Although not being freshly showered, Kayla's scent was appealing and actually intoxicating. A mixture of seeping pussy juice, perspiration, a powdery scent and a very slight hint of pee. I took in a deep breath of her sexual waft and slowly moved my face right to her crotch. I could feel the heat radiating from her hot pussy as it hit my face.

I gave her baby kisses on her inner thighs working my way up to her crotch. I then licked the area between her legs and pussy. It was a little salty from perspiration, but still tasted good. I lapped up the entire area cleaning up the saltiness. Kayla cooed and sighed as I licked her entire crotch. I moved down a bit and started licking her perineum and brown butt hole.

Kayla shrieked, "Oh my god, you're licking my ass?!"

I quickly asked, "Have you used the restroom since you last showered?"

She answered, "No, but..."

"But what?" As I interrupted her.

I said, "Just lay back and enjoy yourself. Is this the first time someone has licked your fabulous ass?"

"Yes, it is." She said with a giggle.

"Well, it is my absolute pleasure to be the first." As I smiled and licked my lips.

I went back down to her perineum and butt hole, licking and sliding my tongue in and around the entire area. As I inserted my tongue into her anus, Kayla moaned and started to enjoy my analingus pleasuring. This went on for a while as her ass and perineum were covered with my saliva. She was rubbing her mound above her pussy and squirmed a bit as I continued to eat her ass.

Kayla commented, "Oh my god, I never thought that having my ass eaten would be so erotic."

I really enjoyed her young ass and anus to the fullest. To have the opportunity to have a face full of 18 year old ass and pussy was a dream come true.

I then moved in on her pussy. I first made my tongue very flat and slowly licked her pussy from her perineum then all the way up to her clit. I did this same movement for at least ten times, as I cleaned up her sweet nectar that was dripping from her hot vagina. She tasted so good, it was like licking honey with some salt. Her pussy was real soft and smooth as I continued to lap up her juices.

It was time to stimulate her clitoris as Kayla was highly aroused now and said, "You really need to make me cum!"

With that, I started flicking her clit with my tongue. She immediately started arching her back and her long legs started to quiver a bit. I did intervals of licking her clit, licking her labia, and licking her inner vaginal lips. Her vagina was dripping pussy juice that I kept lapping up because it tasted so good. Her juices were running all the way down to her anus, which I happily kept licking too.

I was now set on getting Kayla off and give her a climax she'll never forget. I worked on her clit with my tongue and slid a finger into her pussy. I couldn't feel her hymen so I guessed that she wasn't a virgin. I slowly slid two more fingers in and definitely felt that she was not a virgin. I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy as I continued my oral abuse on her clit.

After a few short minutes, Kayla screamed out, "Oh my god, I'm starting to cum!"

I kept the same movements on her as not to changed the rhythm to disrupt her climaxing.

Kayla shouted out again, "OH FUCK, HERE I CUM, OH SHIT, I'M CUUUMMMING!"

She let out a deep guttural moan as her body shook and convulsed as I kept my face in her crotch. She grabbed the back of head and forced my face directly into her crotch and held it there as she squirted into my mouth. Her ejaculation was of thicker consistency that I've never felt, and it was as sweet as honey. Talk about a true honey pot, her pussy was it!

Kayla's body kept bucking and shaking as her orgasm lasted what seemed like forever. She then clamped her thighs on my head to the point where I couldn't move. I was being suffocated with my face being smashed up against her steamy crotch and still getting the occasional honey squirt.

After what seemed like minutes, she finally released my head from her crotch as her orgasm had subsided a bit. She was still shaking and out of breath when she said, "Oh my god, I've never had an orgasm like that!"

I got up from the floor and stepped up to her and planted a hot, wet kiss on her pouty lips. Kayla returned the kiss with her tongue tangling with mine. She then said, "Wow, I can taste myself from your mouth, I've never tasted like that before, it is so sweet!"

I responded with a wild theory, "Well, it might be the full body orgasm that you experienced and it triggered a different chemical response."

With her legs still splayed on the arm rests, Kayla was about to pass out with exhaustion and pure ecstasy flowing through her body. She whispered, "I'm so drained, you could do anything to me and I won't be able to stop you."

With that comment, I picked up Kayla's limp body and placed her face down on her bed. I made sure to turn her head so she could breathe properly. I put two pillows under her waist and gazed at her perfect apple shaped ass and spread open her legs, exposing her butt hole and pussy. I couldn't get enough of licking and playing with her private area.

I went back to licking and penetrating both holes with my tongue. Kayla was still conscious as I could hear her softly moan and sigh as I gave her privates an oral bath.

After a few minutes, I wanted to try something that I didn't know if she would agree to. I licked my index finger, then made circles around her anus, then eventually rubbing her brown star with circles. I heard her sigh with no verbal rejection. A few moments soon after, I got bold enough to slowly insert my finger into her butt hole. Kayla moaned with no resistance so I slowly slid my finger in and out of her ass. Kayla then raised her ass a little as to encourage more ass play. I obliged by inserting one more finger into her ass.

Kayla whispered, "There is some lube in the bottom drawer of the night stand on the left."

I quickly went to go get it as this ass play was really turning me on. When I lubed up, I slid the two fingers into Kayla's anus as her sphincter had relaxed enough to accept my fingers fairly easily. I'm thinking she must enjoy ass play and penetrates herself on occasion. I wanted to push her limits so I pulled my fingers out then reinserted with three fingers. It was tight going in, but I slowly was able to get them all the way in to my mid palm.

Kayla grunted a little as it was a tight fit with three fingers. I spun my hand around expanding her butt hole even further. I don't know to what extent Kayla has taken her ass to, but she was really enjoying my ass play. As I was slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her butt hole, I listened to her purr and sigh with each stroke. Kayla allowed me to continue caressing her ass cheeks and penetrate her anus for as long as I wanted to.

After playing with her ass for many minutes, Kayla had somewhat recovered from her intense orgasm and said, "I'd like to rest and relax for a bit."

I said, "Of course, I can let you relax if you wish." As I pulled my fingers from her sweet ass.

With that, she flipped over, threw the pillows off her bed and laid down. She said, "Come lay down next to me, I want to cuddle."

I laid down next to her facing her. She turned towards me, threw her arm over me and started pecking my face with kisses. She whispered, "I've really enjoyed this encounter, I hope it isn't our last." As she smiled and kept kissing my face.

I said, "I've enjoyed this too, but I think it's going to be difficult to meet up in secrecy."

I then planted my lips on hers and slid my tongue into her mouth and sloppily frenched kissed her. She kissed back as sloppy as saliva went everywhere, on our lips, chins, noses and cheeks. We swapped spit for over five minutes as she mentioned that this was the best kissing she has ever had and it was really arousing her.

When we came up for air, Kayla said, "I want you to fuck me, but first I want to suck your cock. You've been pleasing me, and now it's my turn to please you."

She went down my torso kissing every couple of inches till she got to my hard cock. She stared at my erect cock that was right in front of her face. She looked up at me and said, "You have a nice looking cock, I'm ready to suck it."

With that, she softly grabbed my rock hard cock and cradled my balls with her other hand. She caressed and squeezed both of my cock and balls before licking the head of my cock. She licked it like she was enjoying a lollipop. Then she slid her mouth down the shaft of my cock. She sucked and pushed her mouth all the way down to my balls. I'm 6.5" in length, so to take it all in, isn't too much of a task. Although she did gag at first, she gave an incredible blow job. I don't know how much experience she had, but she knew what to do and what made me feel good.

After a few minutes of her slurping and sucking my cock, I told her that don't want to cum yet, so she stopped and gave a couple of hand strokes on my cock. She then said, "I want to fuck now."

I said, "Okay, let's fuck." As we both chuckled.

I had her lay down on her back and I got on top of her. I wanted to start with the Missionary position because I wanted to kiss her beautiful face when I first penetrated her. She spread her legs waiting for my body to press against hers. I laid on top of her supporting some of my weight with my knees. I grabbed both of her hands and stretched them over her head. I started kissing her chest and neck and worked my way to her exposed armpits. I have an armpit fetish that I do if my partner is accepting. Kayla was accepting as I licked her left armpit first. She cooed as my tongue went up and down her smooth, moist, but tasty pit. She giggled a little as she said she was a little ticklish. I went over to her right armpit and continued to lap up perspiration there.

Kayla whispered, "I never thought of my armpits as an erogenous zone, but your licking is arousing me."

I smiled and kept licking away. After a few minutes of cleaning her pits, I went back to her neck and licked and kissed my way to her mouth. She commented on how she liked the taste she received from my mouth. I continued to kiss her and wiggled my body in position to start fucking her. I reached down to guide my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. I probed her vaginal area with the head of my cock, rubbing and prodding giving her a tease. I could feel Kayla waiting and wanting my cock to enter her as she moaned and slithered throughout our intense kissing.

I had now moved my hands and was running my fingers through her silky light brown hair and was caressing her head and face while still kissing her. I maneuvered my cock to her vaginal opening and slowly penetrated it, then slowly pushed my way in. Her pussy was wet and hot and tight. She sighed as my cock pushed its way deeper into her. When I was balls deep, I stopped in that position and enjoyed the feel of her hot, wet, tight pussy that she clamped down on me. She had very good muscle control down there, she made it feel tighter than what it actually was.

12