Annie, Mall Bait.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the top of the stairs, sadness overwhelmed her walking past the children's bedrooms. As they came upon the master suite, Deshawn scooped up the petite woman and carried her across the threshold causing the wife to put her arms around his neck. Annie quivered as their chests came in contact for the first time. Deshawn pleased that he could feel her hardened nipples though her padded bra. Upon entering though the double doors to the marital bedroom, Deshawn set her down and slowly lowered his head, attempting to kiss the loving wife on the mouth. She demurely turned her head to the side, thinking to herself kissing was reserved for her husband. His dreadlocks falling, encompassing her face, Deshawn then leaned down and sought her neck. The teen nibbled and sucked on her neck with ferocity, marking another man's wife. This stunned the southern woman as her hand slipped from his neck to his shoulder as if she meant to push him away, but her move lacked strength, and within a few seconds it was merely resting there. Annie was torn, as her mind was reeling with being taken by a black teen in her bedroom, but he also knew how to make a woman feel raw with passion. His thick cock was now hard, pressing against her belly.

"Turn down the bed, let's get this party started."

Breaking the embrace, the trembling wife walked to the head of the bed and turned down the comforter. Then, she picked up a remote and started to lower the shades.

"Leave them open fully. I don't care who sees us fuck..."

The anxious wife rubbed the side of her face and reversed the shades to open. Then, she walked to her nightstand and opened the drawer pulling out a condom. Deshawn shook his head and walked to her taking the condom from her hand and placed it back in the nightstand, and closed the drawer. Annie started to shake and weep. Deshawn took her hands and led her to the foot of the bed and sat her down, letting her hands go. The towering teen stood, looking down on the defeated wife seated, and took his hand and grabbed her chin, raising her face to meet his eyes.

"I do what I want and take what I want, but I will never lie to you. You are going to take every inch of my cock inside you, with no glove and I will seed you..."

"Please Deshawn, I'm begging you! I'm, I'm not on birth control..." The brunette was running her hand though her grey streaked hair, trying to calm her nerves.

A huge smile like he won the lottery came over him when he heard her words. "Good, it's my intention to impregnate you and fuck you like an animal."

"Ohh my God, please Deshawn nooo..."

"Annie, I saw it in your eyes that day in the mall. You want this, you need this..." The black Adonis stood naked above his prey as he dropped his hand to her shoulder and made a gesture for her to remove her bra.

The scared fawn tepidly put her hands behind her back and began to unclip the beautiful lace longline bra. Being a longline bra, there were 6 clips and Deshawn felt like a kid on his birthday as his gift was slowly unwrapped. Annie's mouth breathing was labored with every tear as she pulled the back strap down a tad and continued to unclip, blinking repeatedly as she forced herself to maintain eye contact with the predator. Reaching the last clip, she stared at the teen and shook her head no. The Mandingo looked deep into her eyes and nodded his head yes. Reluctantly, she undid the last clip and slowly took hold of the upper straps and lowered the bra, revealing her large c cup teardrop breasts. The Mandingo surveyed his prize. A mature work of art; beautiful ivory face with full lips and high cheek bones, her breasts looked large on her petite frame with only a hint of sag, sitting lower on her chest freed from the confides of her bra, her nipples were as he expected, hard and long and eraser like with medium size pink areola's, a reminder that she was with a real woman, all woman.

Annie ran her left hand though her hair and dropped the bra to the floor with the other hand. Then she took both hands and dropped her head holding her face. Deshawn again took hold of her chin and raised her head so she would look him in the eye. In a dismissive tone the teen said.

"On your knee's whore."

Trembling, the mature woman slid off the bed, down onto her knees, knowing she was expected to use her mouth to get the black Adonis hard so he could enter her. Gingerly she took the thick veined shaft in her hands and began to stroke it with both hands, tears streaming down her cheeks falling gently on her teardrop breasts. Glancing between the black log and his steel brown eyes, she brought the phallus to her lips and kissed the head, and gently sucked on the tip, swirling her tongue around the pee slit.

"Damn girl, you've got a fine mouth." He moaned as she applied more suction. Deshawn took his right hand and put it on the back of her head and began to pull her head towards his groin forcing her to accept several more inches of the thick log. Annie braced her hands on his muscular thighs as her breasts banged into his knees with each stroke, as the black teen face fucked her. Drool dripped from her mouth onto her breasts as Deshawn pounded away with voracity. The white wife was shaking. She choked on the black meat as it slid into her throat. Inch after inch of the thick meat went deep inside her. She felt it swell to its full size, and she knew it wouldn't be long before the Mandingo began his mating.

Deshawn slowly withdrew from her mouth. Annie, wanting to stall, wrapped both hands around the log and stroked it while putting the large helmet back inside her mouth. Her French manicure glistened against the dark meat as she pumped him. Deshawn began to pump harder placing his right hand on top of Annie's head as he pounded away. To regain her balance, Annie placed her right hand on his muscular thigh as she continued to suck him off and stroke him with her left hand. The assault was intense and a sign that she was nothing but a tool for the teen's pleasure. Suddenly we withdrew from her mouth and grabbed her by her chin, raising her face so he could stare into her blue eyes.

"Are you ready to give yourself to me Mrs. Emhart..."

Annie, quivering, sat back up on the foot of the marital bed placing her head in her hands, wiping away the tears. Whimpering out, "noooo..." Deshawn put his hands on Annie's hips and pushed her back, scooting her up toward the headboard near the center of the bed, as she lay in the missionary position with the naked black Adonis above her. Looking into the white woman's eyes as he stripped her of her last vestment, and placing his large hands on her ivory hips, he took hold of the elastic on the French cut lace panties. The faithful wife shook her head no and half-heartedly reached for her panties, defending her honor.

"Please Deshawn, there must be another way..."

"Mrs. Emhart shit, look at yourself. You're panting like a dog in heat. You're panties are saturated, and your nipples are engorged, hard enough to cut glass. You not only need this, you crave it."

Hesitating, the white wife placed her tiny hands around his wrists, grabbing a tight hold and locked eyes with the teen. "My... Wedding vows, my fidelity, please..." Annie moaned, as she assisted Deshawn, raising her hips and pushing his arms downward helping guide her panties down her slender legs.

Deshawn brought the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply, then tossed the lace garment to the bedroom floor. A triumphant smile came across the ebony teen's face. The surrendered mature wife was lying naked before him; her creamy alabaster body on full display for the ebony teen, Annie's long salt and pepper hair framing her beautiful face, cascading over her mature c cup teardrop breasts with a slight droop, with engorged eraser like nipples. A very tiny pooch led to the prize, a well-trimmed brunette bush, slick with her fluid. Deshawn loved the mature, natural look of the petite wife. Thinking to himself, "I done hit the mother fucking jackpot!" This was a pinnacle achievement so far in his conquest of women.

Annie was glancing between the engorged black python and the handsome teen's face, framed by his long dreadlocks. A twinge of guilt thinking about how young he was, as well as John her husband. Trembling and biting her nails, with a tear streaming down her cheek, she raised her knees up and opened her legs to the predator. The long pink labia came into view. The leaking vagina so small, it seemed virgin-like. Deshawn had her, they both knew it.

"I've never been unfaithful to my husband before..." Her voice trailing off as her breath rose in depth and frequency. "I'm a good wife..." She added as her small hand sought his chest. The wife's long French manicured nails lightly scratching his muscular chest. "You're so, so young..." Bringing her left hand up the loving wife took hold of the thick python. Glancing between his brown eyes and the monstrous appendage, Annie realized that the appendage she was holding was thicker than her wrist. "Oh God, I can't believe this is happening..." Whispered the demure wife as she brought the thick black cock to her slick labia. Annie ran the engorged helmet slowly up and down her long lips. The white wife's breathing had become ragged as she saw her wedding ring slick with their combined fluids. "Please Deshawn, please tell me you'll pull out? I'm not on any birth control..." She whimpered a tear rolled down her cheek again as she pushed the helmet into her Georgia peach.

"Mrs. Emhart, I am going to seed you. I've told you I intend to impregnate you." Thinking to himself about the old saying, "The sweetest watermelon is the one stolen from the farmers patch. This married white woman claimed by the Mandingo.

"But... You're black. Think of the scandal..." The woman in heat groaned as she scooted herself down and began gyrating herself on the thick helmet.

Deshawn began to move in rhythm with the still faithful wife as he moaned, "Yes, think of it, Annie the prim and proper wife impregnated with a black baby. Shocking your neighbors,"

Sliding the thick log though her pudenda, she whimpered. The tiny woman felt his tip pressing against her womanhood, his thick log seeking entrance. Annie felt the tip slide into place and froze, knowing he had found the spot, she let out a choked "No..."

"Shhh!' was all the teen said as he began his conquest. The petite wife and mother felt a dull pain, gripping the sheets as the thick helmet entered her. The pain became cutting as the first inch of her was violated. Even though only an inch was inside it proved to be a problem for the tiny woman.

"Deshawn, please... It hurts so..."

"You have to know pain to reap the reward of pleasure." Imparted the young teen as he continued to push into the petite woman at an agonizingly slow pace. Annie felt every ripple and every contour of every vain of the obscenely large phallus as the invasion intensified. The monstrous organ slid in further causing the mature brunette to close her eyes as the pain intensified.

"It doesn't fit!" Annie cried out, "It's to big..." She whimpered, wanting to crawl out of her own skin as her vaginal walls continued to stretch. Breathing deeply, Annie attempted to stay calm as the punishment to her womanhood augmented.

"Please stop! Deshawn, for God's sake! It doesn't fit! You're too big..."

"Shhh..."

The black man continued to impale the tiny white woman, stretching her inner walls as she was now gripping his forearms, digging her long nails into his biceps.

"Oh God, it hurts so much!"

"Shhh..." Deshawn said coldly as Annie sobbed softy with each thrust, now clinging to the sheets of the marital bed, Deshawn phallus drawing deeper and deeper with each push. His cock was now entering depths never before experienced.

"Damn, you're one tight ho... At least, you were..."

Annie overheard him muttering to himself. A tear rolled down her cheek knowing her husband wound never satisfy the now unfaithful wife. Deshawn grabbed Annie's hips, tilting them up and pushing the large black cock in, penetrating deeper, hitting her cervix!

"Aggggggg!" She moaned as he forced his penis into places it didn't belong. The black Adonis methodically pounded away, seeking entry to her most scared place!

The teen bent down and sucked her neck, leaving mark after mark and then whispering in her trembling ear, "Annie, this is where the breeding begins... The wife, the mother is gone... It's time for the woman to come alive. Let me in..." as he relentlessly pounded away at her cervix!

"Oh my god," she moaned, tears streaming down her cheeks as she locked eyes with the Mandingo and raised up her tone alabaster legs interlocking them around the teens muscular ass. Annie then took her slender hands and placed them on the young boy's lower back assisting in her own breeding, digging in her long nails, knowing she was mid-cycle and ovulating. She now began to move in rhythm with Deshawn as she, for the second time, began an intense orgasm!

"Unhh... Unngh... Oh... Ohhh... Ohh my Godddddddd..." In pitched gasps and screams she ejaculated onto the black cock, providing the needed lubrication to enter the white wife's fertile womb. There was a loud pop and a sucking sound as he filled her cervix. The black Adonis was now fully impaled, huge golf ball sized testicles lay against her quivering ass. The predator smiled down on the mature woman, knowing she had submitted and would now wantonly except his potent seed.

"Good girl."

Annie felt so tiny beneath Deshawn. The pain now mixed with pleasure, as the teen continued thrusting into the wife as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She knew she was experiencing something very different. This was not love making like she experienced with her husband. This was something primal, a fucking! Annie, only a mere sexual object, used to fulfill the needs of this virile teen. Her waiting womb now eagerly accepted his thick log. Annie was acutely aware that their bodies were now moving in perfect unison, her own primal wanting, no needing the black teen's seed. Her body was primed for the finality of their mating.

"Please," Annie whined no longer sure what she was asking for.

"What, tell me slut..."

"I, ohh, you're so young... So, huge. I, please.

Annie realized her body was now milking the huge penis, her body taking over, attempting to coax the dangerous sperm into her petite body! Annie bucked against the teen as she came yet again.

"I'm cumming. Ohhh, God, Yesssss, oh fuck." Swearing for the first time, as the mating ritual was in overdrive.

"Yeah ride that cock. You beautiful whore!" Deshawn pounding away into her stretched womanhood. Grabbing her perfect c cup breast, he took a nipple in his mouth as the woman groaned and mumbled.

She ran her hands through Deshawn's long dreadlocks pulling his face away from her nipple and searching his brown eyes she choked out, "please... Mark me... Ohhh, please seed me..."

Deshawn pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust into the white wife balls deep. Over and over with precision, the two met in the breeding ritual. Annie now realized this is what naughty women, not proper southern women like her crave, submission to the Mandingo.

"Breed me black man, please darlin'." Deshawn smiled at the words as both were rapidly approaching orgasm. The black teen was leaving love bites on the white wife's breasts, marking his territory. Leaving a calling card for Annie's husband.

The prim and proper wife again broke silence as she cried out, "Fuck me!!!"

The black Adonis continued his breeding of the surrendered mature woman. Deshawn's cock swelled as her tight vaginal canal milked the bull, Deshawn's muscular ass contracting as he picked up speed nearing ejaculation.

"I'm going to impregnate you now Mrs. Emhart..."

A twinge of guilt entered her mind hearing her marital name. Tears once more started to stream down her cheeks as she continued to meet his thrusts.

"Oh God, no... I, oh... Please... Seed me..." She groaned as she wrapped her legs tightly around his torso.

The black teen groaned as he started pumping sperm into her fertile womb. Spurt after spurt entered as Annie bit her lip for a brief moment trying to fight her physical response. The eroticism of feeling her womb fill with the black man's seed sent her over the edge.

"Ohh... Fuck! Yessssss! So deep, so deep! Don't stop!" Moaned the white wife as she broke into an earth shattering orgasm!

Deshawn continued to pump his seed into the woman. "Ohh yessssss, soooo good!" Deshawn moaned as he continued to unload into Annie, finally pulling out when he had finished.

Knowing at that moment she was pregnant Annie wept till she fell asleep.

*****

Annie woke up soon after in a cloudy funk. Hearing the shower running, it all started coming back to her. She had torrid unprotected sex with a black teenager. Now panic entered her mind. Not panic at what she had just done, but panic at the thought of Deshawn leaving her.

Moments later, Deshawn stepped from the bathroom clean and fresh and started crossing the suite towards the door. "You're not leaving yet, are you Deshawn?"

"Yes I am." He replied as he continued toward the door. His words from earlier suddenly rang through her head. The words "She would be begging him to stay".

The once faithful wife started to panic. "Um, please don't go..." She whispered in a barely audible tone.

He stopped in his tracks and turned about. "What was that white whore..."

"Please Deshawn, don't go..."

Deshawn moved back towards the bed. Standing over the mature woman, he surveyed the disheveled mess in which he had left Annie. Her salt and pepper hair was a mess. Her beautiful ivory skin was all red and blotchy and her neck, breasts and torso were tattooed with hickeys and love bites. Her pubic hair was matted, scattered with sperm, and her vagina was a gaping mess, semen leaking out and running down her tight thighs. He smiled, knowing she would have a difficult time hiding the sexual encounter from her husband.

Annie rose up on her knees and looked into her predators eyes. "Stay Deshawn and fuck me again..."

A smile came across his face knowing he had broken the woman. Now he would take her last shred of dignity. "Kiss me Annie. If you truly want me to stay... kiss me like I was your husband."

Annie looked up and began to weep as the debased wife crawled up the Mandingo's body and wrapped her hands around his neck and tepidly brought her lips to the teen and kissed him. She held her lips to his with her mouth open just a tad waiting for his tongue that never came. She knew what he expected and timidly sank her tongue in his mouth and soon passion ensued. The southern woman then brought her hand to his hardening log, wrapped her tiny hand around it and started to jerk him off. Soon he was as hard as a rock. He picked up the tiny woman, she without hesitation wrapped her legs around his black torso and with her wedding ring hand pushed him inside her!

"YESSSSSS!" Annie moaned as she sunk balls deep!

Deshawn pulled her arms free from around his neck, gripped her waist and let her tumble onto her back as he pulled out and then pumped into the woman. Then releasing her hips she tumbled to the bed with a groan. "Thanks Annie, this was fun." He said coldly, walked out and started down the stairs.

"Deshawn," she whispered. Then she began to tremble as she yelled. "DESHAWN, Please, stay! I'm begging..." She wept as she heard the door slam. As the quiet set in, she mumbled. "Ohh John, my God. What have I done...?" She brought her hand up and began to rub her belly as she hung her head in shame.

4 months later:

Annie, her husband John and their daughters were enjoying a nice meal in the food court of the mall. The couple were smiling and holding hands. Annie was able to keep the incident with Deshawn from her husband, as she shared it with no one. The family was laughing and happy when John asked his wife what was wrong,