Annie, Mall Bait.

Story Info
Mature white wife taken by black teen.
7.3k words
4.44
116.3k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, thanks for taking time to read my story. This is a fantasy for those who enjoy Interracial sex, non consent, mature, adultery and impregnation. Please feel free to move on if it's not your cup of tea. All players are over 18. Feedback and story ideas are always welcome. Special thanks to my Sub, Goamz86, for editing. He is obedient and follows direction perhaps better than any man I've met.

****************

Annie Emhart was shopping with her two daughters at the local mall just outside Atlanta Georgia. They were walking hand and hand laughing, enjoying the day, oblivious to the world. They did not spot the two large black teens following closely behind as they entered the food court.

"Deshawn, what the hell are we doing?" Why are we following this old white bitch?" Said his friend Travon.

The 18 year old black teen was completely mesmerized by the 38 year white old brunette. Her hair hastily thrown up in a bun, with several grey hairs mixed in. The petite pale white woman was 5' 1" tall. She was dressed in black spandex knee length pants and a loose pale yellow tee shirt that could not hide her substantial c cup breasts that begged for attention. In short, she had a body built for sex. Annie had no idea that she caught the black teen's attention nor that the prim and proper wife's life would soon be at the crossroads.

"Deshawn let's go. You can have any chick. This old white broad is married. Did you see the rock?" Travon warned.

"I will take her, I will have her Travon." He studied his prey.

"Are you nuts? You can't touch an upper class southern white woman. Besides, she's let herself go. Look at her; hastily dressed, no makeup, greying hair. Hell, her pussy is probably grey as well. She obviously is focused on her little brats. Her husband is probably not getting it. She's trouble man. Count me out."

"Look at her, a powder keg waiting for her boring hum drum life to come alive. She will cum over and over before I nut in her!"

Annie and the girls got their ice cream and started for the door.

"I'm off, wish me luck." A hungry Deshawn started to follow Annie again.

The family got in their minivan and headed for home with Deshawn not far behind, tracking them to an upper-middle class suburb. With an online background check and watching the house for a few weeks, the predator learned the family patterns and was ready to strike.

It was a rainy Monday morning when Annie put her kids on the school bus and kissed her husband goodbye as he left for the office. Dressed in her trademark black spandex pants and a pink tee shirt, she started her housework. Classic rock was playing in the background as she loaded the dishwasher. The thunder bellowed above the music, and her breasts swayed as she washed her cast iron skillet.

The doorbell rang as the thunder clapped loudly again. Annie wondered who that could be on such a soggy day. Upon opening the door the petite white woman came face to face with her destiny. The 6' 5" black teen soaked to the bone, had a shy smile on his face.

"Umm, hello ma'am I am selling these chocolate bars for student's against violence in the inner city. Would you be able help out, please ma'am?" The young man sounded sweet, kind and nervous.

The southern woman took pity on the teen and said. "Of course, you poor thing, come in out of the rain. Bless your heart you're soaked."

"Thank you ma'am." He closed the door behind him. Standing a full foot taller, towering over the tiny woman, the predator surveyed the white wife.

Deshawn removed his baseball cap, his long dreadlocks falling free. Annie was starting to feel uncomfortable with the hungry look is his dark brown eyes. Standing before the muscular teen, she felt naked, as he undressed her with his eyes!

"Aww, I will go get my purse from the mudroom. I'll be right back. Okay?" The southern white woman turned slowly and walked away. Thinking to herself, "why did I ask a teenager for permission in my own home? A black teenager at that."

Deshawn watched as the white wife walked out of the room, focusing on her petite but slightly meaty ass, thinking soon she would be wrapping those taunt legs around his muscular torso.

Annie picked up her purse from the mudroom and placed it on the marble island in her country kitchen. Taking money out of her wallet, the faithful wife sensed someone was in the room with her. As she turned around, the black teen was looking down upon her. "Um, here's a twenty. That should help the cause..."

The mountain of a man raised his hand passed the money, and ran it down the side of the women's beautiful face saying. "Have you ever been with a black man, Annie?"

The stunned white woman shook her head and trembled a bit as she said, "I've.. I've only been with my husband. Please take the money and leave my home."

Chuckling, Deshawn said, "Annie, in time you'll be begging me to stay."

"How do you know my name... I don't know you." Whimpered the tiny lady.

"You don't remember, do you? You prima donna! You plowed into me coming out of Lord & Taylor not too long ago, never even saying excuse me. You white bitches are all the same, thinking we blacks are just here to serve you. Well Annie, today you serve me!"

"Ohh god noooo! Please, aw um..."

"Deshawn, Deshawn Jackson." Not fearing the white woman, he gave his real name.

"Deshawn I am so sorry about all this. I'm a good, kind, religious person, and I do not look down on anyone. Please take the money and can we..." Her voice froze not believing her eyes.

Deshawn had suddenly pulled his tee shirt over his head, dropping it on the floor. She stared at the teen, not believing anyone could be so chiseled. Every muscle was perfectly defined; large muscular pecs, a perfect six pack and large biceps. His dark body was covered in tattoos.

"Please don't do this Deshawn. I'm begging you..."

He gently raised his hand and pulled the pin from her hair, letting it fall about as it framed her face.

With tears in her eyes, she again begged, "Please, I've always been faithful. I can't..."

"You can and you will. You are going to take every inch of me inside you Annie." He again raised his hand. The white woman flinched as he cupped her heaving breast. He was impressed with the mature woman's firm breasts as he now sought after her nipple. A pleasing smile crossed his lips as he tugged on the distended nipple, impressed that even through a padded bra he could cling to it!

"God... please, no..." Annie moaned softly, wondering why she wasn't stopping, or at least trying to run away. "Please don't; my husband, my children. She wept, biting her lower lip as her body started to respond to her nipple being manipulated. As she exuded pheromones, she whimpered, "I can't..."

"You will Mrs. Emhart." He whispered in her ear as his hand cupped her mature heaving breast.

Annie's eyes bulged as she glanced down, seeing the black as coal hand massaging her soft flesh through her clothes. Again whispering in her ear as he took full control over the white wife, he said, "You will, because you have no choice and you will, because somewhere deep inside, you crave this submission to a black man."

'No... no..." Annie moaned softly, her eyes locking with his, unable to get beyond the helpless feeling of the unholy act that was closer to taking place. She trembled. Her body was ramping up, as her mind was struggling to say no. "I don't want..." The white woman began to protest as her body shuttered under the teen's manipulation of her eraser like nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure to her secret garden.

"You do want it Annie." His voice whispered softly in her ear as he ran a hand through her long hair streaked with grey. Her breath became labored. "You need this on some primal level that you won't admit. You're all mother and wife, the woman left behind is aching to surface. Your body already knows this and your mind is fighting the flesh at this point..." The black teen told her softly as his hands grabbed the collar of her pink tee shirt and slowly begins to tear it down her torso.

"I, please, ohh God Deshawn no..." Annie pleaded, making a futile attempt to hide her mature ivory body as the remains of the tee shirt puddled to the kitchen floor. Left standing in front of the teen in a La Perla Rose Lawinia Longline underwire lace bra and her spandex pants, she began biting her nails. A habit she broke years ago as a teen. "John my husband..." She stammered is going to be home soon." Trying desperately to find a way out.

Again laughing at her protest, he retorted, "You stupid slut! I have cased this house for weeks. I have you all to myself for almost six hours, until your little brats get off the bus, followed by hubby two hours later." He squeezed and twisted her nipple, bringing pain to the southern woman's body! "Now cut the bull shit slut!"

"Please stop, I'm sorry. Just don't hurt me... The wife lowered her head in shame wishing she were stronger; stunned, not believing she was submitting to a black teen in her kitchen.

"That's a good girl Mrs. Emhart. He grabbed ahold of her chin looking her in the eye. "Just to be crystal clear you will do anything I want."

She whimpered, "Please my God. You're just a boy. Are you even 18..." trying to avoid his dominate gaze.

"Yes I am, now take off your pants Annie... It's time to let me see that womanly body."

Trembling, she bent over and slipped off her sandals leaving her a full 14 inches under the towering black Adonis. Then the southern white woman grabbed the elastic top of her tight pants, and sucking in her stomach, began to pull them down her shapely legs, leaving her naked before her new master, except for the lace bra exposing ample cleavage along with matching French cut panties. The black man looked over the mature white woman, pleased with his prize. Annie looked up from the ground slowly, raising her eyes up his body, stopping at his zipper, thinking, "There is no way! It must be a sock in his pants. He will tear me apart..." Then, looking over his tone muscular chest up to his young face, she met his eyes. She felt a dampening in her panties. A small part of her wanted the teen to find her attractive as she was forced to submit.

"It's time slut, I'm sure you know what to do..." Placing his hands on her slender shoulders, he applied pressure, guiding the faithful wife to her knees!

"NO, I'm not a slut, I'm not... Please Deshawn, my husband is the only man I've ever been with."

"Say no to me again, bitch!" He snapped.

Weeping, the white woman's fingers trembled as she unbuckling the teen's pants and started to slide them down his body. The black teen kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants leaving him in red boxers.

"Look at you! On your knees, half naked undressing a black teenager in your kitchen. I can smell your sex from here. You're nothing but a worthless slut!"

Annie trembled in defeat as she put her fingers into the elastic band of his boxes and slid them down revealing the massive python between his legs. Flaccid it was a solid ten inches, hanging and nearly as thick as a beer can. It is much bigger than her husband's satisfying five inch penis she thought with a shameful blush, thinking of her faithful John. "Please, no Deshawn. This is so wrong. My husband, you're so young..." With tears welling up in her eyes, she glanced back and forth between the giant phallus and his demanding stare. "I, I can't. Think of the scandal Deshawn..."

"Jerk my 18 year old black cock! Grip it now whore!"

Weeping, she brought her delicate hand up and wrapped it around the hardening cock. Looking at it repulsed, yet mesmerized the mature woman. She bit her lower lip as she moaned. "What would my husband think if he saw me..." As she started to jack the teen. Her wedding ring sparkled in the rainbow with a break in the rain. The organ began to rise and fill her hand. The dark cock was now covered in a creamy white coating of pre cum. A tear shed down her cheek as she was unable to control herself, bringing her right hand up, cupping the massive ball sack. "Your, ohh God... So young... So large. Young enough to be..." bringing her face to his scrotum and inhaled deeply, "So very young... Ohhh, my... What's happening... Oh... Ohhh... my God!" as she slid into orgasm for the first time in her life. "Ahhhhhhh, ohh nooo..."

Deshawn bellowed with laughter, "You had an orgasm you stupid bitch! You came! You never came before? Interesting... Young enough to be you're what Mrs. Emhart..."

"Ohh, um its nothing." As the white wife continued to run her dainty hand up and down the warm shaft. The python had grown to 12 inches, and it had an almost hypnotic quality to it. "It's so warm and firm, so very dark," she mumbled to herself.

"I won't ask again Annie. Young enough to be your what?"

Looking down to the floor, the debased mature woman whispered. "Umm, you're young enough to be my son I said..." She watched her hand sliding up and down the slick shaft covered with pre cum as if it were happening to someone else.

"Interesting... But I would bet you wouldn't suck your own son's cock, now would you Mrs. Emhart...?" The boy said with an evil grin.

"That's vile... Please Deshawn, I don't even do that for my husband.

"Would you rather I fuck your tight ass raw, Mom?"

The color drained from Annie's face as his words sunk in. This was really happening. She was about to be taken by a man outside her marriage. She brought her hand up slowly and took hold of the log and brought it to her delicate face hesitating, her fingers gently tracing along the thick veined shaft as she slowly ran her tongue up the massive pipe.

"Spit on it whore!"

She looked down on the fat black helmet and thought she would be sick as she puckered her lips and spit squarely on the head! She then lowered her head over the helmet, stretching her mouth to accommodate the obscene size and began to take in as much as she could.

Annie could only imagine the sight. A black teen completely naked in her kitchen with his dreadlocks swaying as he put his hands on the back of her head desperately trying to shove more of his thick black cock down her throat. The petite housewife on her knees in only a bra and panties servicing the young teen. Humiliation welled up inside her as she pictured the stunned look on her husband's face if he ever found her like this. Blocking out her husband, Annie closed her eyes and focuses on the hard cock in her mouth. She was thinking, if she could get the boy to cum then he wouldn't be able to get hard enough to have intercourse with her. She turned on her southern charm. Proper southern women were deft at keeping their legs closed and their men happy. Annie swirled her tongue around it as her fingers reached down to cup Deshawn's large heavy testicles!

"Ohh mmm," Deshawn moaned softly. His hands wrapped around the back of Mrs. Emhart's head, he began to face fuck Annie. "Yes, you know how to suck cock like a hoe!" About six inches we're in as he pounded away. Tears streamed down Annie's face as she struggled to breathe, choking as the battering ram pounded away at the back of her throat. "You're going to need to breathe through your nose bitch!" With that, he tilted her head up and slammed it down her throat. The black teen slid all 12 inches down inside her, his testicles now resting on Annie's chin.

The petite woman flailed about, trying to get free, feeling as though she was suffocating, desperately attempting to break free.

"Mrs. Emhart, Annie, STOP AND LOOK AT ME!" Shaking, Annie froze and looked up at the towering giant while grasping to breathe. "Now listen to me. This is going to happen. I am not going to hurt you. But you need to submit to me completely. Understand?" The panicked housewife nodded in submission. "Okay good girl." He teased, patting her on the head like a puppy. "Now Annie the woman needs to let go and enjoy the submission. See, you're breathing easier already. Now, you're going to breathe only though your nose and I am going to slide my cock in and out your mouth until I nut. Don't fight me! Let yourself go. You're already doing better than the young hoes." The debased woman felt a twinge of pride that a mature woman could be better than the young girls.

"Now take steady breathes and pleasure me hoe..."

Annie calmed herself, and never breaking eye contact with the predator, began to suck him in and out of her throat. The black teen began hammering away and moaned loudly as he pistoned in and out, withdrawing nearly all 12 inches. Annie, remembering her goal, began massaging his sack, and wrapped her lips tight around the black shaft. It was an unholy scene in the kitchen where her family ate their meals. Annie was about to get her first taste of a man's cum!

"Ohhhhhh, shit! Here it comes slut! "Agggggg yessssss!" As the intruder began to enlarge in her throat, Annie could feel the pulsing as spurt after spurt unloaded into her belly. Deshawn pulled out and left his helmet on the tip of her tongue and continued to unload. Ensuring the white woman would have to taste the seed of a black man! "Damn! You're a good hoe! I knew you were a slut deep down. Now swallow, my little bitch." Annie gulped down the semen. Finding the salty taste not as bad as she thought.

Annie and Deshawn collapsed on to the brick floor both panting. "Got Damn Girl! That was an impressive first time. Shit, no one has ever taken it all before..."

Annie was relived, thinking now this teen would leave her home. She watched as Deshawn got up and walked to the refrigerator. This was the first time she saw his sculpted ass. The black Adonis turned to the side to open the door. His phallus swayed in an almost hypnotic way as the refrigerator light reflected off it. Annie struggled to keep her eyes off the black log. Deshawn grabbed a gallon of milk and jugged it, tossing it in the sink. Then he walked over to mature woman and extended his hand saying, "Are you ready for the main event, or do you need something to drink first?" Pulling Annie to her feet, she looked up tepidly into his eyes.

"I don't understand... You came, I sucked every last drop out of you... Please Deshawn, please..." The white wife felt something brushing against her tummy. "No, it can't be," she thought. Slowly lowering her eyes, she saw the black cock at half-mast already. "Ohh my God no..." She mumbled.

"Yes my petite sub. It's time. She wondered over and bumped into the fridge, still starring at the growing log. Opening the fridge she grabbed a bottle of Merlot. Deshawn raised a hand and said, "No, I want you completely sober for what's going to take place in your bedroom..."

The stunned woman dropped the bottle of wine and it crashed to the floor! "My, my bedroom... Please Deshawn anywhere but my husband's bed..." Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"That's the only place we can have complete submission. Your life changes today as you meet your destiny. It will never be the same. You agreed to submit. Now drink some Gatorade. You will need your strength..."

Shaking again, Annie took a bottle of Gatorade and drank some, leaving the mess from the wine bottle unattended. Deshawn took Annie by the hand and started walking her toward the staircase. Annie stopped and pulled away for a moment, and out of habit locked the back door and turned off the kitchen lights. He again held her tiny hand as they walked to the staircase. Annie again paused and locked the front door, and they began to ascend the staircase together, slowly passing the family portraits that lined the walls of the staircase. Annie, seeing her husband, kids mom and dad, knew she was about to betray them all. Deshawn studied the pictures to see if there was anyone else he could pick off down the road. To the untrained observer, it would look like Annie was the aggressor, leading a naked black teen up to her bedroom in expensive French bra and panties, her breasts bobbling with each step. Deshawn glanced at the jiggling cleavage, smiling, knowing they were natural breasts. Tears steaming steadily down her cheeks, Annie was thinking how she and her husband had made this trip up the stairs to the master suite together 1000s of times. However, today she was expected give herself to a black teen.