All Comments on 'Annie: Settling Down'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. đź‘Ź

I have lamented on quite a few other Halloween submissions that finding the GOOD stories was nearly impossible this year. Even with your late submission, I think that I can still count the number of DECENT stories on one hand. One of the really bad ones killed off all of the main characters except for two as they fell victim to Zombies while having virtually nothing erotic in the story at all. It was all blood, gore, and horror with virtually no plot to it at all.

So getting to read something worthwhile from your pen was truly a pleasure.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Instant favorite...saving for later readings and savoring of the well-written dialogue.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Loved it......nicely descriptive. Being from the UK a few terms flew over my head but most were guessable. A.

Just off to get my wizard outfit.

godgumbygodgumbyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

keep writing about these people please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check your spelling. There's no "e" in "judgment." Every high school English student knows that.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

I was pleased to see that you limited the sex to the throuple. I hope you will continue to keep them exclusive. After college, Jill could marry Brian and Annie could live with them so no one suspects anything.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Hey, I guess I'm easy to please...I'm just happy you didn't add other guys, and kept Annie and Brian clearly devoted to each other. But then I have a great fondness for committed romantic relationships and fidelity...and Jill as an addition didn't ruin it, because this isn't an incest romance so much as it is a hot, somewhat romantic incest sex story. which is different. 5 stars from me. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series and can’t wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...