All Comments on 'Annie: 'Twas The Season'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome 👍

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the whole thing, even the guessing game at the end. I voted 5/5.

This is certainly your story to do with as you please. But since you seem to be interested in the opinions of your readers, I'm going to throw my 2 cents worth in here. I really like the idea of Brian and Jill dating, eventually getting engaged, married then she gives him lots of babies. You've groomed Jill and Annie perfectly for that future. Jill is never going to come between Annie and Brian so they can continue with their love for the rest of their lives. The three of them work well together.

As far as Abby, Barb, Becca, and Linda, that's a new twist and their future could be anything. Possibly have one or two of them fool around with Brian then decide that they got their curiosity satisfied and are ready to walk away. I could see Linda marrying some girl she likes and later coming back to Brian requesting natural insemination for her or her wife or even both of them to have their own family. For Becca, I think that I would be ecstatic for her to follow in Jill's footsteps to fall hard for Brian and be his concubine, giving him children along with Jill.

You have pretty much locked Annie into being permanently with Brian for the rest of her life. As horrible as it sounds I want her to stay that way and never marry. It she lets her brother impregnate her so that she can have kids of her own, that's great. But if she remains childless then that's okay too. My favorite first cousin decided that she didn't ever want to get pregnant and bear children. It made me sad, but it was her choice and I don't love her any less for it. Just my humble opinion. 😌

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Sometimes I only need to read a few 'sentences' to know if a story will be an enjoyable read.

Thanks for the try, but experiencing horrible comma abuse in the first few and the last few lines of this convinced me it wasn't worth the time to read, even if it had been 'a light diversion' instead of the six pages of mangled phrasing like the first and last bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful? Spoiled by anal though. Fortunately not ass to mouth..

StoryguyStoryguyover 1 year ago

Bonus points for mentioning Hatari, an excellent, and sadly underrated, John Wayne film.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

A little busy with characters, but it is your story/fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

okay so this is a contest entry but I need to read two other stories to make sense of it? I don't think that's the purpose of contests. in my view, contest stories are one-offs. There may be sequels but nothing you have to read to understand story as written.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it. I look forward to reading the next part of it. ;-p”

SkanderbegSkanderbegover 1 year ago

You're a great story teller, thanks for sharing.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

So, I read the previous stories in order and this story a second time. Again, I really enjoyed reading them. I like your writing style, the inter-dialog that Brian has and the relationship he has with Annie and Jill. I thought it was clever to have Brian guess the name and in which order, the 6 girls he screwed at the party. I also agree that Annie would feel less threatened by having Brian play the game and she would be included in it. I’m looking forward to the continuation of the story, especially what happens to Jill when she graduates in the spring.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story telling, I loved the game of guess who at the party!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

I have to say it was terrific. It was so well written that even the bits I felt sure I wouldn't like, were really powerful and sensual. That said, it's moved from a just believable threesome story to the male equivalent of a gang bang. Maybe that's a galbang? As such, it's no longer a credible story. But it's a great fairy story and we all need to read those from time to time.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

God, I really loved all droll humor. It made it possible to even enjoy some of the rougher spots. Now, with bated breath, it's on to the next part . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...