Annie Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still driven by her incredibly powerful biological clock, Annie bought a ridiculous amount of pregnancy tests the next week, testing herself twice each day in the hopes that she was pregnant, despite her brother's behaviour on the night of their father's party. Two weeks passed, with every test yielding a negative result. She was about to give up hope of ever becoming a mother, when she finally remembered a very important detail. After her mother's sudden death, Annie's father put her in charge of stereotypically feminine jobs, such as vacuuming and washing the bedsheets. The years of doing the sheets taught Annie some rather unwanted details about her dad's masturbation habits. It seemed that, rather than cumming into tissues, a sock, in the shower, or literally anywhere else, her father would cum on his bedsheets and simply let it dry there. When it did, it left a sizeable, crusty yellow patch on the sheets that required a considerable amount of detergent to clean properly. Annie then decided this was her last option for getting pregnant.

Every day, while he was in the shower, Annie sneaked into her father's room in the hopes that she would find a big patch of her Dad's cum that she could then use to give herself a baby. She tried this for five days, almost giving up hope until one day she finally saw what she was aching for: A big wet patch in her father's bed, still with some larger wads of cum that hadn't dried into the sheets yet. Annie was almost on the verge of tears upon discovering this, and took several moments to steady herself before approaching her father's queen-sized bed. She reached up into the loose summery dress she was wearing, one that was more comfortable than her sexy black dress she wore when seducing Jeff, and slid her panties off, sitting them next to her on the bed while she sat up, with each leg on either side of her father's cum patch. With two fingers, she stirred and gathered enough cum to slide into her surprisingly moist pussy, shuddering as she felt the still-warm semen on her fingers entering her pussy. She tightened her pussy muscles as much as she could and removed her fingers. Hmmmm, that felt...really good, she thought.

She could still hear the shower water running in her father's ensuite. Plenty of time. Annie inserted her fingers again, tightening her pussy as she fucked herself with her Dad's cum, and soon sped up her pace, fingerfucking herself harder and faster, again fantasising about the idea of having a relative's baby while they remained blissfully unaware. She almost felt the orgasm wave hit her when she noticed the water had stopped. Fuck! When did it stop? Shit, just...just get out of there! She was just about to grab her panties when the ensuite door opened, and there stood her father, towel wrapped around his lower half, staring at his beautiful but embarrassing daughter, sitting up on his bed, panties beside her, with her dress hiked up and revealing her smooth, noticeably wet pussy sitting just above his freshly-cum-stained sheets.

To say that Annie was mortified is a massive understatement. She simply sat there, frozen in fear and embarrassment. Greg was just as immobile, but he was first to break the silence after what felt like an eternity to both father and daughter. "Annie, what...what the fu-...What are you doing?"

She didn't have an answer, and certainly couldn't think of a reasonable lie. So, before she knew what she was doing, she was telling him the truth. "I was...I saw your cum and I need it inside me, it's the only way..." She stopped herself, her brain finally catching up with her mouth.

"It's the only way what, Annie?"

Finish what you started, you stupid girl. "It's the only way I'll ever have a baby." Annie immediately burst into tears.

Greg was dumbfounded. Not knowing what else to do, he sat down beside his tearful daughter and rubbed her back while she rested her head against his bare chest. "Look, honey, you're a smart, beautiful, funny girl, I'm sure there's thousands of men out there who'd be thrilled to have a kid with you."

Annie tried to suppress her sobs enough to answer him. "You'd think so, but no. My job takes up too much time and all the men at work are either married, gay, or just plain wrong for me. I even tried fucking Jeff but he's probably shooting blanks."

Again, Greg was amazed at his daughter's honesty and the intensity of her desire to fall pregnant. And that's when he noticed just how soft her hair was against his chest, and how sweet her voice was, even through the tears. He looked down at her and petted the back of her head softly. Despite her embarrassment and sorrow, Annie felt the sadness fade away just as it had done when she was young, when she would come home from school in tears from the name calling about her red hair. But, just as Greg and her Mum had assured her, Annie's bright orange hair did indeed change to the beautiful and sexy golden-red hair she was now very proud of. And if he was right about that, maybe he's right about this, too? He wasn't just saying the standard comforting crap in the parent's handbook; he was genuinely concerned about reassuring her.

"Remember when I'd cry about having red hair and I'd ask why Mum didn't give me dark hair like Jeff?"

Greg chuckled. "Yep, and I'd pretty much hold you just like I am now, and reassure you you'd turn out beautiful."

"I'm glad you still have that skill, Daddy...you always make me feel so much better just by holding me. You're such a great father."

"Thanks, Annie. You don't make it hard to love you, y'know? I'm sure it comes to you just as easily as being thin."

She chuckled and sat up properly, wiping the tears from her eyes. She turned to look her father in the face, and told him "I'm sorry you had to see me like this, Dad. I don't know what came over me. I wish I could take it all back."

"No, no, Annie, it's fine. Really." God, she has such beautiful eyes. And that smile! Oh God, what are you thinking, man? That's your only goddamn daughter!

"Hey Dad...totally random, but have you been working out?"

"Hmmm?"

"It's just...your chest, your arms...they're much bigger and defined than I remember." It was true, Greg did have a remarkably buff body, especially for a 50 year old photographer.

"Just been doing a few pushups and stuff here and there, nothing fancy. Didn't even think it was working, to be honest."

"Well it really has!" Annie reached out with both hands and started gently rubbing Greg's chest. She had never really been attracted to her father, but between his newly muscular body and her hunger for baby-making cum, she was soon discovering he had some great qualities. Greg, meanwhile, couldn't help but feeling incredibly conflicted. He hadn't had sex since his wife died over 15 years ago, and here's this ridiculously sexy young girl on his bed, pantieless and admiring his physique; on the other hand, this girl was his daughter, and she really did make an idiot of herself at his 50th. "...Daddy?" Annie gazed into his eyes with the sexy innocent look she'd perfected over the years.

Greg gulped. "Y-yes, Annie?"

"I'm so, so sorry I embarrassed you at your party. I wasn't even drunk, I gave up when I first wanted to have a baby, and I just wanted to leave and fuck Jeff. It was stupid and childish and at 29, I really should know better."

"Don't mention it, Annie. Really, it's fine, I forgive you." It's not like she's opposed to incest... Fuck, no, goddamn, stop getting hard...

"Let me make it up to you, Daddy. Please, you may forgive me but I'll never be able to forgive myself unless I make it up to you now." Before he could stop her, she reached down and untucked his towel, where his cock was hardening to almost 8 inches in length.

"Annie..." He wanted to stop her, but his lust was stronger than his willpower. So he simply watched as his daughter gently grabbed the cock that impregnated her mother almost 30 years ago and started stroking it up and down, helping him get hard. "Oh, oh fuck yes..."

"Mmmm, so hard...so warm...so big..." Once she was sure she'd gotten Greg's cock to its full length and hardness, she once again unzipped her dress for a family member, proudly showing off her naked body to her father. Without words, he reached for her full breasts and began playing with them, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs, squeezing her tits gently. He leaned forward and she moaned softly as his lips found a nipple and started sucking on it. She caressed the back of his head as he sucked her hard, pink nipples, alternating between each one. Soon she lay on her back, pushing his head towards her moist pussy. While he was tempted to put his mouth to her lips and let his tongue explore her slit and lick her clit, he instead began rubbing her clit back and forth with his hand. She moaned "yes" repeatedly as her father found and maintained the rhythm that even she found difficult to do sometimes. He seemed to sense how she wanted him to rub her without either father or daughter speaking a word. Soon, Annie's breathing intensified further, her nipples hardened without stimulation, and her moaning grew louder. The wave was almost here again. Greg increased the speed and pressure his fingers had on her clit, and he grinned like a madman as he brought his daughter to orgasm. When the wave finally washed over Annie, Greg blew cooly on her moist pussy lips and she squealed happily, her body shuddering violently with pleasure. "Holy fucking shit Dad, oh God yes!" Annie yelled.

"Ooh, good girl, Annie. You cum so beautifully, baby."

"I'd like to know if I inherited that from you, Daddy." Not very subtle, but at this point there was no need for subtlety. Annie wanted her father's cock and cum deep inside her, and he was only happy to give it to her.

"We'll soon find out, sweetie." Greg climbed up from Annie's crotch and got himself into position above her. "Now, you're sure you want this? I'm told I have a ridiculously high sperm count, so..."

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Give me a fucking baby, Dad!"

"And that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard." Greg drove his big cock into his daughter's smooth, fertile womb. She squealed with pleasure and lust, and he moaned at the moist warmth of the first vagina he'd been inside for over 15 years. "Fuck! So tight, Annie. And so wet." Fuck, she felt just like her mother did when they first met.

"Mmmmfff, and you're so fucking big, Daddy," she whispered. The father-daughter pair began thrusting in unison, each still in disbelief that something they'd never considered a week ago was happening, and was so incredibly, undeniably enjoyable. Each thrust of his cock deep inside her made Annie moan and involuntarily tighten her pussy muscles around her father's hot, fat cock in an attempt to milk it for all its precious white cum. "Fill me up with Daddy's cum," she moaned. "I know that cock made me and my little brother, but now I need it to make more of your children, Daddy." She thrust her hips harder, driving her father's dick as deep inside herself as she could. Annie looked deep into Greg's eyes. "I want you to breed your only daughter. I want more baby brothers and sisters. I want to have your beautiful little babies, Daddy."

Overcome with lust, biological imperative, and paternal love for his daughter, Greg lowered his body closer to Annie's so he could feel her large tits bouncing against his with each hard thrust. He slipped one hand behind Annie's head, cradling her lovingly as he fucked her hard. She placed a hand on his neck and pulled him closer still, finally kissing him with her soft red lips. He drove his tongue into her mouth instinctively, and unlike with Jeff, she willingly accepted his warm and wet tongue into her mouth, and licked it gently with her own. This little game with their tongues drove Annie and Greg to fuck each other harder and faster still.

Greg could feel his daughter tightening her pussy muscles constantly now, almost forcing his cock out with just how tight she was making herself. She knew this only made him fuck her harder, and she could feel her father getting closer and closer to cumming; his cock seemed to swell even more with each thrust, his body driven by the incestuous need to spread his fertile seed in his daughter's womb, inbreeding and creating his own grandchildren. It had been over 20 minutes since she had first felt his cock penetrate her eager pussy when he finally broke their kiss to yell "I'm gonna fuckin' cum, Annie."

"Ooooh God yes, Daddy! I need your cum deep inside me, give me your babies!"

Hearing his daughter cry out for his sperm was enough to push Greg over the edge. His cock started shooting cum deep into Annie's insides, and she felt each spurt of extremely lively sperm pump into her. Wad after sticky hot wad came pouring out of Greg's big cock and into Annie's fertile womb. Greg finally finished after 30 seconds of nonstop cumming, and collapsed, panting onto Annie just as Jeff had done.

"Holy shit, I don't think I've ever cum so much, or so hard, babe."

"And after you'd already cum this morning, I'm impressed, Dad! God, there's so much, I can already feel it starting to drip out of me." Greg asked if she wanted to change positions in order to keep it all in as long as possible. "No, it's fine, I'm sure there's enough there to surely do something."

"Well, let's hope so, beautiful." Greg withdrew his cock and rolled over onto his back. "That, seriously, was the best sex I've ever had, Annie. God, who knew? Impregnating my own daughter..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, it's pretty strange when you think about it, but I don't care. You were incredible, Daddy." She considered asking what would happen when she did become pregnant, but didn't want to spoil their blissful postcoital moment, so Annie let the question pass and never got around to asking it.

Over the next week before she headed back to her job in the city, Annie and Greg would fuck each other at least once a day, each time Greg producing a huge amount of sperm, much to Annie's delight. One of those times (it may have even been that first time), something magical happened, as Annie took a pregnancy test in the city that came back positive. Several backup tests removed any doubt. A little less than 9 months later, Annie gave birth to two beautiful twins; a boy and girl. She decided not to tell them who the father is, but both Annie and Greg knew, and that was all that mattered. Jeff did question whether she knew who the father was, and Annie took great delight in informing him that her pregnancy tests showed he must be shooting blanks, but Daddy certainly isn't. The twins had adventures of their own once they were older, but that's a story for another time. Let's just say, certain personality traits run in the family.

12