Annie x Abbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why- Why me? If you wouldn't do it for others, why would you save me, even if it meant putting your job in jeopardy?".

"I think I like you, Abby, like I said. I know we didn't start off as the greatest of friends but we've grown so close over time. It's something I never expected to happen."

Like rapidfire, I quickly blurted out my next question.

"Okay, but doesn't that mean you don't have a job anymore, if I don't--"

Before I could complete my question, Annie already had an answer. I have to admit, that's one thing I've always admired about her. She's so confident, so logical. So sure of herself even when things are unknown.

"This is just the tip of a very big iceberg, Abbie. Ricky is only a part of it. There aren't a lot of people that know but I happen to be one of them, and that's known. They have ways of disposing with people but they know they can't do that with me. They'd only seal their own fate that way. It's very important to them that the scandal stops with what Ricky did. They know they'll very likely be able to reestablish face in the firm with minimal loss with just Ricky, but with everything I know, there's no chance of that. They've agreed to pay me a very comfortable amount in exchange for my ensured silence. I'll put some into investments and that'll be it. I'll be set for life. I didn't plan for this, but it is a nice outcome for me."

I grew from anger and confusion to simple curiosity. Although my wrists were at this point to the point of numbness, I regained a sort of comfort from Annie. Ever since the second I woke, she's been so calm. So understanding of my feelings, so patient. For a hostage taker, that was confusing. I expected her to not even answer my questions.

"Okay, Annie... but how do I fit into all of this? Why can't you just let me go? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, Abby. I did say I like you, and I have been doing my research on you. You know, things like the diaries on your computer. That sort of research."

I stared in confusion for several seconds before I made the connecting realization as to what Annie meant. Many years ago, I had a period where I had had enough of being ghosted by unreliable men. I took to posting pictures of myself on the Internet anonymously (I ensured I didn't show enough to link any to me), but I also wrote a diary on my computer that I never shared. I only then realized that this diary is where I let go of my true fetishes, my true carnal desires. They were mostly just pent up sexual frustration and not something I thought I seriously wanted.

"W- What does that mean, Annie?"

"I told you I won't hurt you, and that I will let you go if that is what you want. We will never speak of this again. I will give you some money but that will be all. Now that Ricky's out of business I've also heard people are skeptical of hiring you for them as you were the center point of the scandal. So that's one thing I'm not sure about — your job. But there's another option you may take."

"I've always liked you Abbie, and your diary sings to me. There were some hints that you were in fact submissive for a long time but I knew you're into guys, and your diary reflected that. I also know you're a pretty open girl and that you value mind over appearance or physical attributes. Having someone who's hung as your husband would be nice to you, but it's not necessary. Me? I don't like guys. They're filthy. I like girls, and you seem perfect to me. With time, I think you will join team pink too. So here's my offer to you."

I simply nodded with evident curiosity as Annie continued. I didn't really process what she was telling me at the moment.

"If you say yes, you will be my submissive, my slave. I will take very good care of you and will buy everything you may ever need. You will be treated as the Princess you are and there will not be uncertainty involved. There is one catch, however. I need to know that you will commit, that you will be mine forever unless I myself release you. If you say yes, you will be spoiled and will never have to work a day again but you will have to remain loyal to me."

As Annie continued to explain, she stepped on to the bed, her breasts popping out of her skimpy lingerie and into my view. I did my best to look away but struggled. I have to admit, they were erotic. Nonetheless, she released my handcuffs and I immediately went to rub my wrists. I noticed she also had lotion at the ready, which she used for my now sore and throbbing wrists.

"Your wrists will be fine, sweetheart. The door to this room is locked on the inside and you do not know where the key is. Nonetheless, if you do try anything, it will end bad for you. Please, sweetheart, don't do anything silly."

I knew fighting would be of little use, and a part of me was intrigued by the offer. No, not intrigued. Turned on. While I never thought much of another girl, I knew deep inside that it was just what I wanted-- no, what I needed. Boys have caused me so much heartache and never pull through. Even when she's holding me as a literal hostage, Annie has been nothing but kind to me. She may have cuffed me but she accounted for that and had something ready to make my wrists better. Just like a mom would, well... if she ever cuffed her daughter. I guess that doesn't make sense. But still, she seems serious about the fact that if I say yes, there's no going back. That's a scary prospect to me.

"You have a decision to make, but you need to make it now. If you refuse, I promise you will be safe, at least from me, and we will never speak of this again. Your future will be uncertain and I won't be able to make any other promise. You choose me and your future is promised. You will be a Princess, as long as you do as I ask in return."

With that, I was left pondering in her bed. She hopped on the bed beside me and crossed her legs. She pulled out her phone and busied herself with Angry Birds.

Me? I have a decision to make.

12