Legacy Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy arrives at Franklin College and finds a mystery.
5.5k words
4.63
16.7k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

___________________________________

Amy Schiffer was staring at the trees as they raced past her, trying to ignore her mother by turning up the volume on her phone's earbuds. She had ceased being mad and angry at what was happening and had resigned herself to simply sit in silence and let her mother worry about whether she was making the right decision about her daughter's future. She was done arguing and fighting. She just wanted to listen to her music and think about Greg.

"I know you think I am being a bitch and that I am heartless and don't care about what you want," her mom said. "I get it. I do. But this is for your own good. And I know you are smart enough to see that."

Amy pretended she couldn't hear her. As far as the young woman was concerned, this was punishment, plain and simple. Her mom had never approved of Greg. She never really understood him. Amy knew he was different, that he was not like all the other boys at their high school. She knew, with absolute certainty, that he loved her. And she loved him. And nothing her mother could do was ever going to change that, no matter how far she drove them apart or for how long.

"You will see, honey. Boys, especially boys like Greg, they only care about one thing and you have such a bright future ahead of you. I...I just don't want to see you make the same mistakes I did."

Amy turned the music up louder. She had heard this sermon from her mom since she had started high school four years ago and she was in no mood to hear it again, especially on a six-hour car ride to some all-girl boarding college in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully, her mom grew silent and Amy was able to lose herself in her music. She began to remember all the good times she and Greg had shared: the movies they had gone to, the homecoming dance where he told her he loved her for the first time. He was so good to her. Why couldn't her mother just see that. Of course, Amy knew why. Her mother was jealous of what Amy and Greg had. Her mother's heart had been broken by the man who had gotten her pregnant in high school, leaving her to raise Amy all by herself. But just because her mother hated men didn't mean that she had to ruin Amy's chance at happiness too.

Of course, this did explain why her mother reacted the way she did when she caught the two of them that night. Amy sighed, not wanting to remember, but she couldn't help it. It was like a bad dream and once it began, she had to relive it over and over again. It was the end of summer. Greg had come over to watch a movie and hangout. He was always so kind to her, so loving and gentle. But that night, something was wrong. He seemed distracted, pained even. He didn't want to talk about it at first, but Amy was insistent that if something was wrong, she wanted to know. Maybe there was something she could do to help.

"It's just, whenever I am around you, I just...I can't tell you."

"No, tell me. You can tell me anything!"

"I - My - Wow. O.K., I just get like really hard."

"You mean?" Amy knew exactly what he meant.

"Yeah. And it's not your fault or anything, you are just so beautiful and sexy and it just happens."

"O.K.," Amy said, unsure how to respond.

"And...well...if it stays like this too long, it starts to hurt really bad."

"Hurt?"

"Yeah. I just need to go home I guess." He got up to leave and Amy, sitting on the couch as she was, could clearly see the outline of his erection in his shorts.

"No," was all she said. Without really thinking, without even considering what she was doing or where she was, she reached up, and slid her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. Slowly, oh so slowly it seemed as the memory replayed in her head, she pulled his shorts down. She had had no idea what she was going to do. Of course she had heard of blowjobs, but this was not a story about what another girl at school had done, this was happening to her. But she loved him. And this was what love meant, right? She put the tip of his engorged cock into her mouth. The sensation was unique, thrilling and dangerous. His pre-cum was salty and bitter, but she didn't mind it as much as she thought she would. As she sucked on him, Greg moaned. She kept sucking, encouraged by his reaction. She only wanted to make him happy, to make him feel good. She rolled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck," Greg exclaimed, jerking his dick out of her mouth with a loud pop. Amy looked up to see her mother standing in the doorway, fire burning in her eyes.

"Get away from her!" she screamed.

"Mom!" Amy cried out, confused and ashamed, "Don't!"

But it didn't matter. The rest was a blur of screams and tears. Greg ran out of the house and Amy locked herself in her bedroom. Within a week, her mother had somehow arranged for Amy to go to Franklin College, an all girl school that was about as far from civilization as Amy could imagine. Amy never saw Greg after that night, though the two spoke often and texted. He swore he would wait for her, that she was the only girl he would ever love and no matter what her mother said or did, they would be together forever.

Amy started thinking about that night again, but this time, she was dreaming more than she was remembering. Greg's hard, bitter dick was replaced with a soft, delicious tongue. Velvet lips pressed against her own with gentle eagerness. Amy accepted the kiss, returning it with ever increasing fervor. There was something so intimate about the kiss, something that promised her pleasures she would never forget. As the dream progressed, the kiss ended, and Amy's hungry mouth wrapped around a swollen and rock hard nipple of a woman's large and ample breast. She sucked and licked at the flesh eagerly, surprised at how much better this felt in her mouth than Greg's ugly cock. The woman in her dreams gently guided Amy lower, until the woman's warm, wet mound was in front of the young woman's face. The scent was overwhelming and intoxicating. Amy instinctively began to lick and suck at the folds of the labia, savoring its taste. The woman gasped in pleasure as Amy's tongue found her engorged clit. Amy looked up and into her mother's eyes.

Amy jerked awake, shaking the dream away. Her mother looked over at her.

"Bad dream?" she asked.

At first Amy couldn't speak, she could still feel her mother's clit on her tongue.

"Yeah. Something like that," she mumbled as she adjusted herself in the seat. When she did, she noticed the large wet spot spreading across the crotch of her sweat pants. She quickly pulled her hand-bag onto her lap, pretending to look for something, and hoped her mother had not seen it too.

The rest of the trip was relatively uneventful. Amy did her very best to try and forget the dream and, for the most part, she did. It was just a stupid dream and it didn't mean anything at all. End of story.

They arrived at the college just as the sun was beginning to sink into the warm, afternoon hills that surrounded the campus. Even Amy had to admit it was a beautiful sight.

"So, what do you think?" Her mother asked as they got out of the car.

"It's pretty enough I guess."

Her mom laughed and shook her head. They had parked near the college administration building. Amy had assumed it was closed, as it was both late and a Sunday. She was surprised to see a woman standing at the door, waiting to let them in.

"You know mom, you never told me how you managed all of this. How did you get me enrolled so quickly?"

"Oh, I have my ways," her mom said, trying to be funny. When she saw that Amy was not amused, she relented. "Fine. I am an alumnus. I thought I had told you that already. And the current president is one of my oldest college friends."

"Wait, you went to college? I thought you got pregnant with me in high school."

"I did," her mother said curtly as the two approached the administration buildings door, "Now hush, I will tell you all about later."

The foyer to the administration building was tastefully appointed with marble and brass. It gave an air of superiority while avoiding arrogance and ostentatiousness. In the center stood a marble statue of a woman holding a spear. Amy could not take her eyes off of it as she and her mother entered.

"Michelle," the woman who had been holding the door exclaimed as she gave Amy's mother a hug. "It has been too long. Too, too long."

"Oh it's so good to see you Debbie! And thank you so much for this." Her mother nodded her head in Amy's direction.

"Of course, of course! Don't say another word about it!"

"Amy, this is Deborah Bane, president of Franklin College."

The young girl waved her hello and went back to looking at the statue.

"Amy!" her mother scolded, clearly embarrassed by her daughter's rudeness.

"It's O.K. Michelle. After all, it will take some getting used to. I thought perhaps Amy could go over to Lilian Hall and get settled in her new room while you and I catch up and go over a few things. Would you like that Amy?"

"Sure," Amy said despondently.

"Wonderful," the president motioned and a young girl who Amy had not even noticed until then stepped forward. "This is Stacy Pembroke. Stacy, would you be so kind as to take Amy to her new room?"

"Of course, Ms. President," Stacy said as she eagerly grabbed Amy's hand. "Hey! C'mon! It's this way!"

Stacy all but dragged Amy out the doors and back down the stairs, and somehow she managed to do it while talking incessantly.

"We were all so excited when we heard we were getting a new floor-mate. You are going to love it! Well, by we, I mean mainly me. I told the others that we were getting a new floor-mate, in Room 305 and the others were like 'So' and was like 'Duh! You know why!' and they were like-"

"Look," Amy said, interrupting Stacy, "I am really tired, do you think you can just show me my room."

Stacy's bright, smiling face dimmed a bit as she replied, "Sure. I understand. We can talk more tomorrow I suppose."

Amy suddenly felt bad. This girl was only trying to help and welcome her. It wasn't her fault her mom was doing this.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Like I said, I'm just really tired."

The apology seemed to work and Stacy perked up again, "Of course! Of course! Let's go! It's not far."

"Hold on a sec," Amy said as they passed her mom's car. "Let me get some things from the car." The sun was sinking quicker and the air had become noticeably colder. Amy reached in and grabbed her hoodie and her hand-bag. As she pulled the hoodie over her head, she couldn't help but to notice Stacy's dress. The girl wore a t-length floral print that looked really cute, but also really cold. She was even wearing sandals.

"Aren't you cold?" Amy asked.

"Not at all. I love the fall. Not as much as I love spring, though."

Stacy was a full figured girl. She was not fat, but she definitely had some curves and the dress was accentuating each one perfectly. Amy caught herself staring a little too long at Stacy boobs, especially the erect nipples that were poking against the thin fabric of the dress. Fortunately for Amy, Stacy was too busy talking to notice.

"I am right next door to you, in 303 with my roommate Rebecca. She's a bit stand-offish if you know what I mean. But I think she's starting to warm up to me. Across the hall is Yvette and Brianna. I don't know Brianna all that much, she is like super quiet and rarely comes out of her room. Now Yvette, she is like always in our room. She and Rebecca have become like best friends, though I have no idea why. Then there's Christy and Sandra who are both really cool. They live in the room right across from yours."

Amy didn't mean to tune Stacy out, but she did. The girl was just too bubbly and excited to notice that Amy had no idea what or who she was talking about. Still, there was something sweet about Stacy that made Amy instinctively like her.

They arrived at Lilian Hall. It was a small, three story brownstone, complete with green copper roof and ivy creeping up its sides. Stacy led her through the front door and up the stairs. The halls of each floor were abuzz with all kinds of activity as many of the girls there were just getting back from dinner at the Student Center. The third floor was no different. Amy heard music coming out of one of the rooms, loud and rhythmic. A tall brunette was walking away from them only wearing a towel.

"Hey Christy! Do you want to meet our new floor-mate?" Stacy called out.

The young woman did not even bother to turn around, she merely held up her bottle of shampoo and said "Taking a shower, Stace."

"That's Christy. She's going to take a shower," Stacy said helpfully.

"Kind of figured that out. Is this my room?" Amy was standing in front of door 305.

"Yep, that's it. I can let you in. Not only am your neighbor, but I am also the floor RA. I got a pass key that will let me in anybody's room."

Amy smirked, "You're kinda like the teacher's pet, aren't you?"

Stacy laughed, "It's not like that. We drew straws and I got the short one. I am only supposed to use the key in emergency situations."

Stacy opened the door. There was nobody there, but the room was definitely not empty. Clothes were strewn across the floor and one of the desk lights was left on.

"Stacy, you didn't mention I had a roommate."

"I didn't? Well, you have a roommate! So...goodnight! I'll see you in the morning!" And with that Stacy ran off down the hall and disappeared.

"What the fuck?" Amy went into her room and closed the door.

The room was like any other college dorm room, or so Amy supposed. There was a bunk bed up against one wall, two desks, two dressers and two closets. Amy walked over to the desk that clearly belonged to her roommate. There were a couple of French language books, several notebooks and a copy of Bullfinch's Mythology. Hanging on the chair was a simple black bra. It looked like a tiny little B-cup. Too small for Amy, who wore a C-cup, and way too small for Stacy, whose big, soft titties were a D-cup at least. And those nipples, they looked as thick as marshmallows and just was sweet.

"What the fuck!" Amy said again, this time shaking herself free from her thoughts. "What's wrong with me?"

Amy decided to start moving her stuff in without her mom. The car wasn't that far away and it would give her something to take her mind off of Stacy and her tits. It was good and dark by then but the street lights were more than enough to light her way. The cold autumn air felt good on her face and for a moment, she actually felt like she might like this place.

Amy had always been athletic in high school and she had the body and stamina to prove it. Her legs and ass were well-toned and fit, thanks to a lifetime of playing soccer. Her stomach was lean and she had some serious endurance. She rarely if ever got winded or exhausted, so she made quick work of moving most of her stuff to her new room. On her third trip to the car, she spotted a girl standing near her mom's car. As she approached, the girl took off, hurrying back towards the Student Center. Amy called out to her, but the girl did not respond and she had soon disappeared into the night. Amy shrugged and grabbed another box and went back to Lilian Hall.

She was unpacking some of her clothes when there was a knock at the door.

"Amy, are you in there?" It was her mom. Amy opened the door and let her in. "So, what do you think? Be honest with me."

"It doesn't matter what I think. I don't want to be here. I want to be with Greg."

Michelle took a deep breath, "I had hoped that maybe -"

"Maybe what, mom?" Amy blurted out, "Hoped I would just forgive you? Forget about Greg? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I am not doing either!"

"Baby, you know this for the best."

"No mom, this is what you think is best. Just because you fucked your life up doesn't mean you get to fuck mine."

"Amy Lynn Schiffer! You watch your mouth, young lady! Everything I have done, I have done because I love you and all I want is for you to succeed in this world. I want you to have the opportunities I never had."

Amy sat on the floor with a thump and began going through another box of her stuff. Michelle walked over to the chair with the bra on it and sat down.

"When I was seventeen years old," she began, "I met your father. We were both just kids. I thought he loved me like I loved him. I was wrong. I got pregnant. My parents were furious. They kicked me out. I had nowhere to go."

Amy had heard this story before, but this time it was different. There was something in the way her mother was speaking, the look in her eyes, that kept Amy silent and listening.

"I know I told you that I raised you on my own. But that was not entirely true. Not at first. You see, I met a woman named Terry Reynolds. She was a professor here at Franklin. She offered to bring me here, enroll me in college, help me raise you. I never told you about her or this place because...because I never understood why she did any of those things. And when I left, I was afraid she would come after us. After you. But now we don't need to worry about that anymore. I mean, we haven't had to worry about that in a long time. And this place...this place is special."

"You mean I was born here?"

"Yes. You were," Michelle said, "I didn't want to leave, but you couldn't stay here. There were things going on back then that made it impossible for us to stay. Terry had become very attached to you. You were like a daughter to her..." Here mom's voice trailed off, as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"Look," she said, as she got up, "That's all I can say right now. What's important is that you are here now and you are safe. Here, Debbie, er, President Bane asked me to give you this. It's your class schedule and room key."

"Thanks," Amy said, taking both.

"It looks like you got everything from the car, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need any help with anything?"

Amy suddenly realized that this was it. And even though she was mad at her, she didn't want her to go. She jumped up and hugged her mom.

"I'm sorry Mom. For everything."

"I know baby," Michelle said softly. "Call me any time, I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

They hugged for a while longer and then separated. They said goodbye several times, each goodbye being more awkward than the last. Eventually, however, Amy found herself back in Room 305, alone. Well, sort of alone. She did have a roommate. It was getting really late but there was still no sign of her. Amy had finished unpacking most of her stuff and had even put the sheets her mom had bought her on the top bunk bed. The dorm grew quiet as everyone, presumably, had gone to bed. Amy decided to do the same. She stripped out of her sweat pants and hoodie and grabbed her pajama shorts and a tank top. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and stopped. Though she would never admit it, Amy was beautiful. Her green eyes were clear and piercing, and her hair was dark and soft, hanging just past her shoulders. She was tall for a girl, standing five foot, ten inches in her sock feet. But Amy never cared much about things like make-up and or pretty clothes. She had always preferred sneakers to heels and sweatpants to skirts.

But judging by the clothes on the floor and the make-up tray sitting by the mirror, her roommate was nothing like her. A pair of black flats lay carelessly on top of what looked like a full length skirt. Both the shoes and the skirt were solid black. Amy picked up one of the shoes. It was a size five. She turned back to the mirror and saw her roommate's hairbrush. Long blond hairs were wrapped around the tines.

12