All Comments on 'Annie's Camera Ch. 03'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Transcendental love story beyond fetish and

gender orientation . . . simply magnificent and greatly appreciated.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 17 years ago
Somewhat bewildered

I really don't like "Bets". I mean, she's evoked with clarity and consistency (good things!) but she's just so harsh. She's honest, aware of many of her faults, and funny, but blind to her potential for destructiveness. In some ways an odd take on "Pride and Prejudice".

But the story itself seems to be moving toward tragedy; Annie's fetish seems too consuming to make room for anyone else, even the nominal object of her desire.

In short, I look forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Frustrated

Annie not realizing how much her body turns on Bets is extremely frustrating for me to read, and I really hope if you ever decide to write again that Annie finally decides to grow up and accept her body for what she has, and also finally stops doubting why Bets would love her or her body so much. In short I hope Annie gets some self-esteem and learns to accept Bets' love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done.

I was somewhat disturbed, but also excited by, both characters. But most important to me was that I found something about your story to be far more intellectually stimulating than most of the fare at this site. A nice break from so much of the same old thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous