Annie's Education Ch. 07

Story Info
The Commands, & Philip gets in trouble.
5.8k words
4.69
26.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks before my classes began fell into a strange sort of routine. I was allowed to sleep in until 8:30, a luxury after getting up before dawn with my aunt to go to morning mass. Then grooming sessions with Aidan, where he would take the straight razor and shave my pussy. Once a week he would wax my ass. The pain lessened the more he did it, but it still wasn't my favorite part. None of this was done without restraining me first, usually bent backwards over the pummel horse, my legs spread and pussy exposed. Aidan took his time, slowly pulling the razor down in smooth, long strokes; pulling my lips aside and every once in awhile slipping a finger or two in my wet slit. He would then turn me around, placing my sensitive clit against the nubbed side of the horse. It always amused him how the simple act of shaving my cunt could get me wet. I didn't tell him it wasn't the shaving so much as the touch of his hands on my body and his scent…something about the way that man smelled absolutely drove me wild. Often times all he had to do was enter the room and I'd be dripping.

After my grooming I went back to my room to dress. I got very used to not wearing any underwear, delighting in the feel of the warm air blowing up under my skirt. The low cut blouses however, took a lot of getting used to. Like I said, I'm not a small girl by any means…at one time my breasts measured at 40DDD…so exposing that much flesh was very unnerving, especially when we went into town for errands. The stares I got from the men, not to mention the glares I got from most of the women, had me blushing until we were safely back at Hillenbroke.

My training sessions were conducted before and after lunch. Tristan would almost always accompany Master and do most of the 'hands on' instruction. I was aware that this caused more than a little friction between Master and Mistress; I just hoped she wouldn't hold me responsible. Being on Alex's bad side was more than enough tension for me. My lessons centered around pleasing a man orally, both by sucking on his dick and the art of 'dirty talk'. I had never thought of it as an art, but I quickly learned otherwise. Anyone can go up to a man and say 'fuck me now you big stud' and it may or may not get a reaction. Coming up close to a man, facing him, leaning in very close, so your lips are just inches away from his ear and whispering very faintly 'my cunt is sooo wet just thinking of your thick cock pumping inside it' in a deep husky voice will ALWAYS get a reaction. Especially if you are stroking up and down his arm like you would handle said cock. I remember one afternoon session in particular, a few days after I came to the manor.

When I arrived at Master's office, I was surprised to see Phillip and Jean Claude sitting on the leather couch. Tristan was leaned against the desk, a very cocky expression playing on his lips. Master, as usual, was seated behind the desk, his head buried in paperwork.

"Supplicant!" He didn't even look up from his work. I knelt in the assumed position, facing the desk.

"Very good, Annie," purred Tristan, walking around me. "Now today, we're going to learn a couple of new commands. I'm sure you won't disappoint, will you pet?"

"No Teacher." I had my eyes cast down towards the floor, feeling my face flush unexpectedly. The smell permeating the air was intoxicating. I couldn't place it or where it was coming from, but it had my nipples standing straight out and my clit tingling with excitement.

"Good. First off, Jean Claude and Phillip will be aiding me in today's instruction. You will address them as Sir."

"Yes Teacher." As he walked around me, I could feel my bare pussy getting moist. Oh how I wanted his cock. To feel the solid length of it sliding in and out of my mouth, the rim of his head catching on my teeth. I licked my lips absentmindedly.

"Looks like she's already worked up an appetite," laughed Jean Claude. "Master told me she was an eager and willing student."

"Yes, she is." Tristan walked away from me and the scent left my perimeter. "She still needs some lessons in restraint however. I've never seen a pet get so excited from fellatio before. It's quite extraordinary."

"Enough of the small talk gentlemen." Master still had his head buried in his papers. "I'd like to get on with today's lesson if you don't mind."

"Of course Master," Tristan stood in front of me. "Pet, you are familiar with the common dog commands, are you not? Sit, stay, heel, and so on?"

"Yes, Teacher."

"Good, because from now on, they apply to you as well. Each night at dinner, you will be given to a different master or mistress. When they say 'sit', you will kneel down and rest on your heels behind them, your hands folded in your lap. When they say 'heel' you will rise and follow them, keeping at least three steps behind them, no more than five. 'Stay' should be obvious, but there is, of course, a twist in how we use it here at the manor. Should one of your masters, at any given time, use that command, you will stop what you are doing immediately. If you are sucking cock, you will hold it in your mouth but refrain from using your tongue, teeth or mouth on it. If you are attending a mistress you will keep your mouth where it is, your tongue too, depending on your action."

"Excuse me, Teacher? Did you say mistress?" Suddenly, a knot formed in the pit of my stomach. Did this mean…surely they all knew I'd never….that it was considered a sin…a sharp slap on the back of my head brought me back to attention.

"You will do as you are told Pet, and to whom. Be it male or female. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Teacher." My chin fell forward, my voice hardly above a whisper.

"I didn't hear you Annie." Again, Master kept his eyes on his work, never looking up.

"Yes, Teacher. I will do what I am told and to whom. It is my place to serve my betters." I felt hot tears of humiliation welling up in my eyes. At the same time, however, the idea of attending one of the women got me strangely excited.

"Good girl," Tristan brushed my hair from my face. "Now, lastly, when you hear a teacher, master, or any one of your betters say 'feed' you will kneel down in front of the nearest person, place your hands behind your neck and open your mouth. You will not touch the cock, breast or cunt in front of you until given permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Teacher."

"Very good, Pet. Now, let's see how well you've let this sink in, shall we? Jean Claude has heard much of your oral talents, and has asked to be first."

As Jean Claude stood in front of me a new scent mingled with Tristan's…equally intoxicating. I found my eyes drawn to his crotch. The bulge was quite apparent and I felt my mouth begin to water again at the thought of it sliding in and out of my mouth. He knelt down in front of me, caressing my face.

"Such a pretty girl, aren't you? And so eager to please from what I've heard." His hands wandered down to my blouse and unbuttoned it, spreading it open, exposing my breasts. "Never hide these from me Annie. I find them quite beautiful." He moved his thumbs slowly over my nipples, in slow lazy circles

"Yes, Sir." I could feel my nipples harden beneath his touch, and had to suppress a strong desire to wrap my fingers in his hair and pull his mouth to mine.

"Oh you are a responsive one, aren't you?" Chuckling, his hands moved from my tits to the hem of the mini skirt I was wearing. Slowly, teasingly, he slid them up until he found my shaven mound. "Oh very good…seems you learned your lesson the first day after all…no underwear…but very very moist…and warm."

A small moan escaped my lips. His touch was blazing a trail of fire along my thighs. I wanted to feel his hands all over my body, touching, caressing, pinching, slapping.

Jean Claude withdrew his hands and lifted me up. "Now," he said as he walked away from me, "Heel, Annie." I watched him move three steps, then followed behind, slowly. As he walked around the room, Jean Claude quickened or slowed his pace, trying to see if he could make me miss the allotted steps. To my pleasure I stayed a good four steps behind him most of the time, but never dropped to more than five or less than three. After a few minutes, I could tell Jean Claude was tired of trying to make me trip up and he stopped abruptly.

"Sit!"

I dropped where I was, resting my ass against my heels, folding my hands in my lap, looking up at him expectantly, a slight smile playing on my lips. I was greeted with a swift slap.

"I do not stand for displays of pride, Annie." Jean Claude's voice was stern. I'd never heard him use this tone before and it frightened me. Beneath his calm, jovial demeanor, I suspected there lurked a harshness. Yes, this man could be very strict when he felt like it. The smile left my face and I cast my eyes down to the floor. I heard him unzip his slacks. "Feed!"

I sat up on my knees, hands behind my head and opened my mouth. Jean Claude took his cock in his hands and rubbed it against my lips and cheeks. "You like this, don't you pet. You like sucking cock. I've heard Rafe and Tristan go on and on about you."

"Yes Jean Claude."

He pulled my head back sharply by my hair, his other hand roughly twisting a nipple. "What did you call me?"

The pain was so intense I had a difficult time forming the words. "I'm sorry…Sir. I meant to call you Sir."

He let go of my hair, throwing my head forward as he did so, releasing my nipple with a vicious twist. "Now answer me."

"Yes, Sir, I like sucking cock."

"Good…because you are going to suck my cock Annie. You are going to suck it until your throat is raw." Jean Claude began rubbing the head of his tool around my lips. It was taking every amount of will power I had not to stick my tongue out and flick it across his head. "But there will be one difference here Annie. I've heard that you like to control the sucking, the movements. That won't do for me. I am going to fuck your mouth Annie. I am going to ram this cock down your throat until you feel like you are going to choke. You will not touch it. You will not touch my balls. You will not use your tongue or teeth unless instructed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He stuck just the head in my mouth, holding it there. "And when I cum, when I shoot my load down your throat, you will swallow every drop. You will not spill one single bit of it, French cum is a delicacy my dear, not to be wasted."

"Yes, Sir." I mumbled, his cock beginning to slide in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yes….so warm…c'est magnifique….that's it mon amie….suck it…suck my cock." Jean Claude began moving his rod in and out of my mouth slowly, inch by glorious inch until he was in all the way, my lips hitting his balls.

When he pulled it back, he slid almost all the way out. He stood, his hands on his hips, eyes closed, thrusting back and forth, muttering in French. I could hear Phillip and Tristan undo their slacks and pull their cocks out. The room filled with the sounds of heavy breathing, Jean Claude's mutterings and my moanings.

"Yes, yes baby…yes cherie…that's such a good pet…now use your tongue. Twirl that tongue around my dick like I've heard Rafe go on about."

As his cock slid in and out of my mouth I twirled my tongue around his shaft, flicking his head. Soon my own hips began to rock, matching his rhythm.

"Yes….god oh yes….shit…she's good Master…she's very good." Jean Claude's hands fisted in my hair and he began pumping in and out of me ferociously. "Yes…that's it slut…suck it….lick that cock…you love that cock don't you? Of course you do…you want to feel it shoot it's cum all the way down your throat. Unh….unh…unh…"

"STAY!" Master's voice echoed through the room. I stopped immediately, as did Jean Claude. "Annie, were you pleasuring yourself?"

I pulled back from Jean Claude's cock as he released my hair. Looking down I saw that one of my hands had indeed left it's requisite spot behind my head and was knuckle deep inside my wet slit. I blushed deeply and tears began to trickle down my cheeks. "Master, I'm sorry…I didn't realize…"

"ENOUGH!" Master moved from behind his desk. "What was one of the first rules I gave you?"

"There….would be no….no pleasuring myself without….without your permission." Between the sobs I managed to get it out. I knew I would be punished. I wasn't crying about that. I was crying, I realized, because Master was angry with me. For doing a simple human instinct.

"Stop your sniveling you stupid girl." Master walked around me, his voice full of disgust and contempt. "Tears will not help you avoid punishment."

"I'm not crying because of that," I sniffed, "I'm crying because I've upset you Master. And you've been so kind to me." There was a voice inside my head wanting to know where that came from…he'd been so good to me? He'd had me tattooed and beaten! I felt his hands run through my hair.

"Oh Annie…my sweet, pure Annie. Sometimes I forget you aren't as manipulative as others here. But you still will be punished. You must learn, sweeting, to control your instincts. Your own pleasure should come second to those of your betters."

"Yes Master. I know. It's just sooo hard sometimes."

Master pressed his lips to my forehead. "I know. But it will get easier with time. I promise." Master stood and walked to a closet. "Phillip, Tristan, take her arms and hold them out to her sides." He pulled a cat'o'nine tails from the closet and began twirling it through the air, the leather strands flying effortlessly. His erection was straining against the material of his slacks. "Jean Claude, hold your cock just inches from her face. Annie, I know you want that cock, but you will not get it unless you receive your punishment without allowing your baser instincts to control you. You will count each stroke so we may hear you. Any missed strokes or counts not heard will result in my beginning again."

Jean Claude removed my blouse & bra as Phillip and Tristan held my arms out to the side by the wrists, my hands wrapped around their wrists. He then stood before me, his still hard cock oozing with precum. He stroked his glorious cock in front of my face, keeping it hard and erect.

"THWAP!" The leather strands stung my ass with the first blow and I lurched forward, gasping. "One."

"THWAP!" I strained against my captors, but they held my arms tight as Jean Claude teased me by moving his cock closer to my mouth. "Two."

Again and again Master slapped my ass with the tails as I counted. Tears were soon streaming down my cheeks, but in spite of the pain I found that I was very aroused. A strong tingling had begun in my cunt and my nipples were hard and stiff. Losing sense of the reality of the situation, I didn't realize until Master stopped flinging the whip against my ass that my last count had been twenty.

When he stopped, his face was wet with sweat, as was mine. My cunt was on fire and I craved Jean Claude's cock as if I'd been on a diet of stale bread and water for the past month. Master dropped to his knees and knelt behind me, his hand slipping inside my pussy. "Yes Annie, such a good girl. You've learned your lesson haven't you?" Two of his fingers were sliding in and out of my cunt, brushing up against my swollen clit.

"Yes Master. I *gasp* promise to be good."

"You want that cock, don't you Annie? You hunger for it, I can tell." His voice purred in my ear as he continued playing with my pussy.

"Yes, Master. I need it. I need to suck his cock"

"Feed Annie…feed on Jean Claude's dick. Let me see how badly you want it." He slid his fingers in and out of my wet snatch, rubbing periodically against my clit. Phillip and Tristan still held my arms to my sides, cocks erect and dripping with cum. He looked at Tristan and Phillip. "Join in boys, I doubt her appetite will be sated with Jean Claude. Come, feed on her…" Master moaned as he cupped my mound and tugged at my clit.

Tristan and Phillip needed no further instructions and released my arms. Dropping to their knees they each took a tit in their mouth and began to suck. I wrapped my arms around their necks, pressing their heads against me. Jean Claude began to slide his cock in and out of my mouth, urging me to lick it, to suck it, to nibble on it. All of which I did with relish.

Phillip took my tit in his hands and began tonguing my nipple and kneading my breast. "Oh god Annie…I've wanted this for so long….to see you bare breasted…you're lovely…god I want to fuck you!"

Master chuckled. "Not yet, Phillip. I've special plans for our flower. Very special plans indeed. But you shall get some relief. Annie…stroke him and Tristan as they suckle on you."

I grunted in assent and my hands dropped to their cocks. Taking each in my hands I slowly stroked up and down their shafts, playing lightly with their heads.

"Oh shit…yes Annie…that's it baby…" Jean Claude began pumping my mouth harder. "Suck it…suck it you little cock hound. Milk my cock like you do Rafe's…ooohh uunnnhhhh…." A hot stream of cum washed down my throat, filling my mouth. Jet after jet poured from Jean Claude's dick. It tasted soo good, sweet, not at all salty. I began writhing under Master's touch and moaning against Jean Claude's softening cock.

"Yes, little one…give yourself up to it." Master began pulling and tugging on my clit. "Bite her nipples boys…use your teeth. I want to see how rough we can get."

"OOOHHH" As two sets of teeth clamped down on my nipples an electric shock ran through my body and a flood of wetness washed over Master's hand.

Master withdrew his hand and laid me back on his lap. "Lick her pussy Jean Claude. Lick her clean…her cum tastes soo good."

It must have been quite a sight, me laying back on my legs, my head in Master's lap, as Phillip and Tristan took turns feeding me their cocks and sucking and biting my nipples, Jean Claude between my legs with my skirt thrown up, lapping at my pussy. Master reached a hand down and began pinching and twisting my nipples, his erection so hard I could feel it against the back of my head. Jean Claude began nibbling at my lips and clit. It hurt but it was heaven. My body felt like it was flying. My eyes closed, pumping the two cocks in my hands furiously, bucking against Jean Claude's teeth and tongue, sucking eagerly at Master's tongue I felt as if I were burning alive and being doused with cool water at the same time. Flying, floating, colors bursting and exploding behind my closed eyes I came again with an animal groan as first Phillip's then Tristan's cock sprayed my chest and face with their essence. I must have passed out for a few moments, because the next thing I knew, I was on the couch, Jean Claude sponging my pussy and chest clean and Master was back behind his desk working.

"That will be all this afternoon, gentlemen. I think Annie needs a rest before dinner."

"But Master," pouted Phillip, "she didn't suck my cock." He looked so adorable standing there, whining like a child denied his candy.

Master sighed. "Very well Phillip. You can have her for dinner. Literally." Niether Phillip or I had any clue as to Master's true intent with that statement.

After my nap, I dressed for dinner with the other girls, admiring their forms, finding myself wondering what it would be like to suck on their tits, to lap at their pussies, to taste their juices. Would they taste like mine? Or is each girl different just as each man's sperm tastes differently? I came up behind Chloe and softly kissed the back of her neck and felt a strong tingle of desire wash over me as I heard her moan in response.

"Not quite so shy anymore, are we darling?" she purred as she took my hand and led me downstairs.

The others were gathered in the parlor, Alex smiling like the cat who ate the canary. As usual, all had dressed for dinner, and as my glance went over the room I noticed that Phillip wasn't there yet.

12