Annie's Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt Mr. Illanovitch studying her. She looked up to see his appraising glance. She didn't feel uncomfortable, just curious and maybe a little excited for what he might be planning.

He turned and busied himself pulling a large chipped enamel basin from a lower shelf under the counter. He took some towels and a hand cloth from another shelf. Then he added a round tub of something and, with a clink, some kind of silver implements.

This didn't register with Annie until he brought the basin over to the table beside her.

He smiled warmly at her. "Now, my young filly, it is time for a good cleaning. And some grooming."

"Wha ....," Annie asked. "What do you mean, cleaning and grooming?"

"As you well know, part of training is to work the filly enough that she is used to having hands on her body. She needs to be brushed and combed and groomed. Right?"

"Yes," Annie said tentatively. She nodded, "Tha ... that's right."

He smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'm not going to curry comb you! Your skin is far too fine for that!" He paused, "But I should give you a bath. A good wash is what a trainer would do." He grinned, "I won't use a hose ... at least, not this time!"

"And, I think," he mused. "I think some grooming would be proper too. Everything must be neat and tidy." He smiled, "No shagginess on my filly!"

Annie's eyes widened. What did he mean? She looked into the basin and beside the towels she thought she could make out the handles of scissors. What? Her hair was already quite short.. Was he going to cut it more? Did he even know how to cut hair?

"But ...," she said in a small voice. "But I can wash myself! And.. and I just had my hair cut last week!"

Mr. Illanovitch shook his head. "No," he said firmly. "It's part of your training and you're my responsibility."

He smiled. "Don't worry. You'll enjoy it. Think of it as a spa treatment."

Annie had never been to a spa before, so she didn't know exactly what that meant. She pictured it as being very relaxing, though. And pleasant. It would be nice to be pampered even if she didn't know exactly how.

She considered that nothing bad had come from her treatment under Mr. Illanovitch so far. She hoped that would continue. And, besides, Annie felt the butterflies return to her tummy. What was he planning? She was intrigued and curious. It looked like he was thinking of something pleasurable. She knew that under the blanket and her sundress, she was without panties and a bra. Well, it was her body. And she had willingly agreed to allow him to control it. What else could she do but give in to whatever he had in store for her?

"OK," she said to him, smiling. "I will be a good filly and behave!"

He chuckled, "Good girl."

He brought the big kettle from the stove. Steam was rising from the spout. He tipped out the things he'd put in the basin and splashed in a bit of water. He tested it with his finger. He nodded and emptied the kettle into the basin. "If it's too hot I'll add some cold," he said.

He refilled the kettle and put it back on the stove. He added more wood to the fire box.

He rummaged briefly on the shelves behind her. When he returned he knelt down in front of her. In his hand were two short leather straps. They looked like they were used for attaching saddlebags. He bent to her ankle and wrapped the leather around it.

He commented, "It's best not to leave an excitable filly untied. You never know what she might do."

Annie could see no reason to argue. And, besides, being tied to the porch had been very stimulating. Perhaps this would be too. And it was true that a horse needed to be tied while being groomed.

When he finished, both of her ankles were bound to the front legs of the old rocking chair. Annie could just keep her thighs together. Her legs angled down a bit uncomfortably from her knees to where the leather straps held her. She was free to move the rest of her body, so she didn't feel completely restrained. She also knew that she need not try to keep up any pretence of modesty.

He unwrapped her from the blanket, letting it drop to the floor. Her hands moved unconsciously to cover herself. Thankfully, the stove was generating enough heat that she didn't feel a chill.

"Now," he said. "Let me get you fresh and clean."

He unfolded one of the towels and slid it under her thighs. "Lift yourself up," he directed, "... so I can slip this under you."

Annie did as she was told, using her hands on the rocking chair's arms to lift herself up. As she settled back down on the towel he leaned forward and slid her sundress up over her hips to bunch around her waist, exposing her thighs, hips, tummy, and pussy.

"Oohhh ..." she gulped. "Mr. Illanovitch!"

She watched as he went back to the basin and soaked the washcloth in the water. He wrung it out and then gently laid it against her tummy.

He looked up at her. "Too hot?"

It wasn't. Annie shook her head. "No. It's nice."

He moved the washcloth over the bare skin above her pussy, the warm wet terry sliding slowly from hip to hip. Warm rivulets trickled between her legs to the towel below. He dipped it again in the basin and then returned to her dark pubic hair and the curve of her pubic bone. Her hair was naturally dark, everywhere. She shaved her legs and underarms. And she trimmed the hair around her pussy to feel clean and to stop it getting pulled by her panties. But her pubic area was covered by a lawn of dark hair. That's just the way she was.

Annie allowed him to gently push her legs apart so he could continue to wash her. He moved to her inner thighs. The warm washcloth felt good and she felt better when he cleaned the dried fluids that had flowed down her legs. He was being so soft and careful she slid herself lower so she could open her legs wider. She watched him cleansing her, moving slowly over her thighs and up to her pussy. Here he washed more slowly. She closed her eyes.

She was startled when his fingers pulled gently on the outer lips of her vulva, opening her so he could wash her inner folds. If her ankles hadn't been bound, she would have tried to shy away. But he moved slowly, often rinsing the washcloth in warm water. The easy motion of the wet cloth felt wonderful and his ministrations were so warm and slow, she felt her pussy start to fill with an equal warmth. She thought she must be wet from more than just water.

When Mr. Illanovitch stood up and took the basin outside to empty it, Annie felt so pampered she didn't move, she lay back in the rocking chair, eyes closed and legs apart, her pussy exposed for all the world to see ... not that there was anyone else here to see. Just him ... her trainer. She felt completely relaxed. Her fingers slowly slid over her clean skin, idly exploring.

He came back and refilled the basin again with warm water from the kettle.

Annie lazily watched him return to kneel between her knees. Once again he draped the warm washcloth over her pubic hair and pussy. The warmth was calming. She saw with half opened eyes that he had the scissors in his hand. He lifted off the cloth and began to snip. Her eyes widened and she gasped quietly.

"Hold still," he directed as he carefully pulled her skin one way and another to give him better access to her dark hair. Clumps fell between her legs to the towel. He brushed loose hair away. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed his attention. He was very careful.

It was arousing, his hands around her pussy, pulling at her skin, and the cutting. The scissors made her tense at first, but then the rhythmic snipping became more calming. His fingers felt good moving around her labia, stretching her lips here and there. She didn't mind it at all. She spread her legs as far apart as the rocking chair allowed. She knew her inner folds were getting wet. Having him work around her pussy was sensual, actually. It was intimate.

When he was satisfied, Mr. Illanovitch asked her to lift her hips. He slid out the towel she had been sitting on and replaced it with a fresh one. Again he swirled the washcloth in the basin and placed it over her freshly trimmed pubes. It felt very good.

She heard him take the lid off some kind of small container and, after some splashing of water, she glanced down to see he was making a foamy soapy mix in a small bowl. As he worked a small round brush around and around, the suds grew. She smelled the faint odor of eucalyptus and sandalwood. 'Wow,' Annie thought. 'I guess this really is a spa treatment!'

Mr. Illanovitch lifted the washcloth away. She watched as he applied the warm sudsy lather to her soft skin. His hand moved slowly, using the brush and his fingers to spread the warm solution over her trimmed pubic hair, along the sides of her lips, down to her perineum.

At first Annie thought he was applying some kind of soothing lotion to her skin. But when he paused, she looked down to see he had a razor in his hand. It was one of those old-fashioned stainless ones with replaceable blades. Before she could say anything he ordered, "Be still."

He slowly pulled the razor through the foamy mix over the triangle of newly cut hair above her pussy. Her pubic hair was soft from the warm washcloth. The razor easily sliced off the short hairs leaving only smooth skin behind. It didn't hurt or scrape. She watched, fascinated, as the razor removed the creamy suds and left behind only smooth hairless skin.

"Oooh ...." Annie breathed. "That does feel nice." She lay back into the chair, eyes closed, concentrating on his touch, feeling his fingers between her thighs and hearing the sound of the razor as he pulled it over her tender skin. He moved slowly, especially along the sides of her lips, pulling the curved folds gently flat for the razor. Occasionally he added more soapy foam, using the brush to apply it over spots where some short hair remained.

She looked down when she felt his hands on her lower hips. He tugged her forward until her butt was just hanging off the seat of the rocking chair. Mr. Illanovitch pushed her thighs further apart and moved closer. Annie gripped the arms of the old rocker to help keep from slipping off.

"OOOoo ...." she gasped as he applied more shaving suds at the bottom of her vagina, over her perineum and between her ass cheeks around her exposed anus. He smoothed it over her tender skin with his fingers. He picked up the razor and continued to shave, slicing off the sparse population of thin hairs that grew in the area. It didn't take very long. She decided it didn't feel bad either. It was just that she'd never really had anyone pay this kind of attention to this part of her body. Her skin was sensitive there, but the warm foam felt nice.

He wiped away the few remaining blobs of shaving cream and took up the washcloth for a final cleanse.

"There you go," he said, regarding his work. "Beautiful!"

Annie slid her hands down over her nude pussy. She lightly explored her bare lips. She felt so smooth. And clean. And bare. And exposed. She moved her fingers lower to her ass. She could picture how she must look, all pink and hairless.

Mr. Illanovitch looked up at her. "It's not really a fetish of mine. Or maybe it is. And perhaps your pubic hair shouldn't matter to me at all." He dropped his eyes to her freshly shaved pussy. "But I do like the way you look all bare like this. You truly are beautiful."

He smiled back up at her. "And, as your trainer, I am the one to decide on your grooming. No further discussion is needed." He pulled the towel out from under her. Then he bent down between her thighs, his face inches from her lips. His eyes looked up and met hers.

"And besides," he said. "I like to see what I'm eating."

Annie drew a breath as he leaned forward and kissed the soft smooth skin above her bare pussy. "Oooohh," she sighed. "Mr. Illanovitch. Sir. What are you doing to me?" She lowered her hands to push him away. He caught her wrists and kissed lower. His lips traced her soft warm outer folds. His tongue reached out and slipped between them and traced a path upward to the bump of her clit.

Annie groaned in pleasure. She pulled her hands away and gripped the rocking chair arms, her legs spread as wide as they could. Her juices were flowing freely. "Oh yesss ... " she whispered.

He continued to kiss gently over her freshly shaved skin. Sometimes just his lips and sometimes his tongue explored her inner thighs, the triangle where once there had been pubic hair, the rise of her pubic bone, and the lips of her vulva. He slowly probed between the folds of her pussy, opening her, and making her even more wet.

As his mouth explored her smooth skin, his hands travelled under her sundress along her sides, riding up until they were at her chest. She felt her ribs rise to his touch. His fingers moved along the sides of her breasts, cupping her. Annie had always felt a little shy and embarrassed that she was only a 32A, unlike many other girls she knew. But Mr. Illanovitch didn't seem to mind as his hands moved under and around her, his fingers squeezing gently.

Annie jumped when he touched her nipples and involuntarily they stood up higher. When he squeezed the firm little buds she squeaked, "Ahhaa ...", and moved a hand over top of his, following his movements under her sundress. Her chest rose into his fingers, her breath quickening.

She didn't resist when Mr.Illanovitch lifted her sundress up over her breasts, or when he stood to pull it off, past her head and along her lifted arms. When he tossed it aside she self-consciously covered her breasts. He bent down and, with a hand behind her neck, lifted her head to meet his lips. She responded eagerly to his kiss, opening her mouth, and meeting his tongue with hers. As they entwined, every swirl and exploration sent tremors of pleasure through her body. His mouth tasted good. She wrapped her arms around his neck, a hand on the back of his head.

He kissed her face and down her neck. Annie's fingers gripped his hair as he nibbled over her shoulders and her upper arms. She groaned when he moved across to her breasts, kissing each small globe softly. His lips found her hard nipple and she gasped when he sucked one between his lips. "Ohhhhh ..." she squealed. "Oh god ...."

He knelt again between her legs while his lips pulled on it, lifting his head until the little hard nub popped free. "OOoo," she breathed, and pressed his head back to her breast. He pulled the nipple again. Annie squirmed at the electric charge his lips sent through her. Mr. Illanovitch sucked harder and nipped her lightly with his teeth. "Ahh!!" she squeaked. "Ooo ... please." He washed his tongue over the nipple, playing with it.. sucking, biting lightly, flicking his tongue and kissing until it was glistening wet with his saliva.

He moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment.

Annie was very wet, her pussy demanding attention. She moved one hand down between her legs, her fingers finding her labia. She rubbed her slippery smooth folds as he mouthed her breasts and nipples. As lovely as that felt, Annie wanted him to attend to her cunt. She pushed at his head, urging him to move lower.

Mr. Illanovitch took the hint and traced a wet line with his tongue from between her breasts, over her ribs, to her belly button, and down to her smooth bare pubic mound. He licked her fingers when his mouth found her hand already there. She moved it to his head, pulling him down. One of his hands remained on a breast, fondling and continuing to play with the nipple. But here, where she wanted him, his lips and tongue began to move over the smooth bare skin. When he reached her vagina, he moved both hands down to the outer lips of her vulva. He spread them apart and pressed his face to her. His tongue licked slowly up and down her wet inner folds. He pushed her open and pressed deep inside. His tongue fluttered in her soft wet passage, sending flashes and waves of pleasure crashing behind her eyes.

"Oooo ... Oooohh ...," she moaned, her fingers grabbing at his hair.

She glanced down to find his eyes looking up at her. "Ohhhh ...god .... Mister ... Illano ... Ooooo.. Mark ... please ... please please keep going," she murmured, her fingers opening and closing. "Please ... please sir!" she cried. "Ohhhh ... please don't stop!"

He shifted his hands to her butt cheeks, lifting her and drawing her closer. He moved his mouth to her delicate smooth perineum. His tongue washed it with the juices that flowed from her, making it slick and slippery. He moved even lower until he found her puckered sphincter. She jumped and squeaked when he kissed and licked it. Her head went back and she groaned huskily, "Ohhhhhh ... fuck!"

Letting her hang off the edge of the rocking chair seat, he opened her lips wide apart. He paused and she looked down to see him studying her. She moved both hands to his head and pulled him down.

"Please ... please .... Mr. Illanovitch," she squeaked. "Please .... Make me cum!"

His head lowered and she felt his lips on her clit. He sucked gently and then slowly moved lower. His tongue washed flat over her slippery folds. He licked up and down leisurely, from her puckered anus, up over the wet skin above, to her inner lips, sliding between them with a flick of his tongue into her vagina, before continuing to her protruding clit. He repeated the passage, over and over, with excruciating slowness.

"Aughhhhh ... "Annie moaned each time. She felt her need to release grow and then subside with every passage his face made between her legs. She gasped when he washed her bottom. When he explored the wet folds of her labia, she cried, "Oooohh ... Fuck!". As he moved up to her clitoris, she held her breath. Each time he circled his tongue around the sensitive bump, or sucked it gently, she wanted to hold him there to bring her over the edge. "Fffuuuucckkk!" she mewed when he moved away.

He resisted the pressure from her tugging hands in his hair. He continued to travel leisurely over every part of her anatomy. Each trip brought her closer, but then let her back down, like breakers crashing on a beach, sweeping up and then back out to sea. Her cries were louder.

Annie bucked her hips to him, urging him with her motion, her voice, and her hands. His tongue washed her clit. He slid a finger into her. And a second. She tried to squeeze his probing fingers. He closed his lips around her clit, sucked, and rolled his head from side to side. "Ohhhhh ... God ..... Ohhh ... Yessss!," she yelled.

She spasmed. And again and again and again. She cried out in pleasure, her chest heaving as she sucked in air, her hips undulating. She was writhing and shaking as the orgasmic waves exploded through her.

He slowly withdrew his fingers. Then she felt his hands release her feet from the straps holding her legs. She quickly pulled them up around him, her calves pulling him closer, holding him as her spasms slowed. He stroked her thighs and sides, holding her as she came back to earth.

"Oohhhh ... my God, Mr. Illanovitch ... Ooohhhh Maarrrkkk." She had to say his name. For the second time he had sent her to this incredible height. What sort of man was he to take her there? How did he do this? She shuddered again as a last convulsion swept through her body. She moved her hands through his hair and pulled at his head. She wanted to kiss him. To feel his body against hers.

Mark slid his lips up, over her breasts, to her mouth. She tasted herself when she pulled him to her. She opened wide, her tongue reaching for his, her kiss releasing all remaining passion. She moaned into his mouth, whimpering as she held him as close as she could..

"Oh.. my god.. Mister Illanovitch," she said as she looked into his eyes. "Oh my god ... I thought it couldn't be better ... but my god ... Oh fffuuucckkkk.. it was!"

She pulled him close and sighed, "You've worn me out completely! I can't take any more!"