Annie's Training Pt. 03

Story Info
Older man ties a younger woman to the bed for his enjoyment.
3.9k words
4.15
9.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 3 of my first attempt at a longer story. Part 1 can be found here: https://literotica.com/s/annies-training-begins. And Part 2 here: https://literotica.com/s/annies-training-pt-02

In this one, Mr. Illanovitch's work with Annie continues. For the first time, he takes his own pleasure.

It involves a college-aged woman and an older man, includes light bondage, and is set in a rural area. It depicts a developing erotic relationship.

All characters are consenting adults.

[older man, younger woman, light bondage, cabin, education, cowgirl, student, blowjob]

------------------------------------------

Mark Illanovitch was standing in the clearing outside his small cabin looking up at the sky and taking deep breaths of cool fresh air. He was trying to calm himself.

Annie, the young woman he was with, lay inside on the small bed under the back window. She was a college student. They'd met a couple of nights ago at a party hosted by some old friends. She had ended up helping him tend the bar. She was delightful and when he learned that she was an avid horse-woman, he invited her out to his farm to go for a ride. They went for about an hour before stopping at the cabin for a break and to rest the horses. He was drawn to her ever since he'd met her. She was so damn cute and fresh, and the way she looked at him and the clothes she'd worn today, tights on her trim athletic legs and a light sundress without a bra, she must have known he would be attracted to her. And the way she hesitated and waited for his direction, the way she yielded to his authority during the drive out to the farm and while preparing the horses, how she followed his lead on the ride, these were signs too. He'd intuitively felt she would not be opposed to some play.

It started just as fun. He had spun the lariat around her as she walked across the clearing. And when he pulled it tight and drew her in close, she had yielded to him in a way that made him wonder if she would resist pushing her further.

She hadn't. In fact, she had wanted it. He'd just given her two strong orgasms, once after lightly tying her to the porch, and again a second time strapped to the old rocking chair inside the cabin. He had concentrated on her pleasure, not his own. It felt good to be able to control her body. She had begged to cum. Her orgasms satisfied him.

Now he was feeling his own blood rising. Hell, he'd been so focussed on her pleasure, he hadn't even thought of making her submit to any of the things that were now coming to his mind. He'd asked her to agree to his control and to allow him to manipulate her yielding body as a kind of training. She had, willingly. He felt he could command of her, even if she wanted to resist the feelings he knew she was having. He had that power. She'd given in to him and her responses were uninhibited. Her last kiss told him she was committed and open for more.

But right now it was time to attend to the horses.

The mare was standing quietly watching him. When he reached her, she lifted her head to his hand. After a fond rub on her nose and some soft words, he moved to her side and undid the cinch and billet. He pulled the saddle off her back and carried it to the porch. He hung it on the railing and rummaged in the saddle bag for a stiff brush. She had stood for too long with the saddle still on. Mark removed her bridle and ran the brush over her hide quickly, loosening the trail dust and straightening her hair.

When he approached the filly, she shied a little as she usually did. But he calmed her with his voice and easy movement. When he stood next to her, she allowed him to pat her neck and to rub his hand over her as he talked. He removed her saddle without any fuss. As with the mare, he took off the bridle and gave her a quick brush.

There was enough fresh summer grass in the clearing for them, but Mark also kept a couple of bales of Timothy under the porch overhang in case it was needed. He pulled a bundle apart and brought some over to the two horses. They would be fine for a while now.

He returned to the cabin slowly. It was a nice afternoon and, on another occasion, he would have just sat and enjoyed the day. But, inside there now lay a very attractive young woman he was starting to want badly.

It was no surprise to Mark that he desired Annie. He'd always been attracted to younger women. Even in childhood. He recalled when he and a neighbor girl had undressed in front of each other and played doctor a few times. He supposed it was just innocent exploration of their physical features. It was from her that he learned girls didn't have a penis like he did. They both had no pubic hair then, and he remembered being surprised and interested at the differences between them. Their play did not involve touching or contact; it was imaginative scenario-making fun. Maybe it was a way to act out what it could be like to be an adult, to go to the hospital or to have to strip down during a doctor's visit, or to get undressed before changing clothes. It was all innocent mutual observation and scrutiny. But even so, Mark still remembered the jolts of pleasure he felt in his gut as they created imaginary scenes together.

When they did act out like that, they were often in the woods behind the farm, or in the hayloft of the barn. He loved the quiet privacy and the secrecy of it. He found it exciting when it was just the two of them, away from any parental observation or direction and where they could do things they couldn't do when they were playing together in the house. Even now, as an adult, his thoughts often spun into sexual fantasy when he was alone, riding or walking on the trails around his farm.

Mark didn't think it was a perversion, and he never felt any guilt or regret about those times.The girl's family had moved from the area just before they went into high school. They had corresponded a few times after she moved. But their interests diverged and he lost touch. His sexual education happened with other girls. He figured the feelings he was having now must just be the natural result of a mix of genetics, upbringing, and those early experiences

These feelings were not new to Mark's adult life either. His ex-wife had been young and inexperienced when they met. She was happy to let him take the lead in all things, sex included. She was never particularly interested in bondage, but she responded when he took control of their positions and when he moved her body to maximise his own pleasure. And early in their marriage they had fucked outdoors like bunnies, in a meadow behind some trees near a trail, in an abandoned building they discovered while exploring a nearby property, and even in the winter at the top of a hill they'd reached by snowshoe.

That relationship didn't last long. She moved on to other interests and, when her career led her overseas, the marriage ended. Since then, Mark had rarely been able to indulge in a situation like he found himself in now. There had been occasional trysts over the years, but it was a long time since he'd had a young woman like Annie in the position he had her in now. The idea of training her was interesting. And he'd only just begun.

Mark went up the porch steps and entered the one room cabin. Annie was asleep. He stood inside the door just looking at her. She was breathing easily. Her dark hair was untidy but her brow was smooth and her dark lashes relaxed. She was pretty in her pixie-ish way. The cheek bones were well defined in her oval face. Her lips were full. Mark thought she was perfectly proportioned even though she was small. Some might even call her tiny, maybe 5 feet and 4 or 5 inches. She came up to his shoulder when they stood together. Mark liked that size difference.

He quietly removed his boots and padded across the room to the wash basin. He washed and dried his hands, then turned to regard her again. The blanket he'd covered her with had slid partially down her shoulder. The exposed bare skin was enticing. She lay on her side and a relaxed arm fell over her chest to cover her breasts. Her hip rose in a smooth curve and her toes peeked out under the blanket at the foot of the bed.

After a few moments of study, Mark retrieved the leggings she'd worn when he had bound to the porch rail. He carried them to her sleeping form. He gently pulled the top of the blanket down to her waist. He regarded her young body briefly and then slowly lifted her arm away from her chest and moved it over her head. She sighed and rolled to her back, exposing her small tits as he re-positioned her slender arm. The areoles around her nipples were not large and only a bit darker than the rest of her skin. Her nipples were prominent, but not as erect as he'd seen and tasted before. He knew they would respond quickly if he gave them more attention. She looked delicious like this, one arm on the pillow above her head, her bare breasts rising and falling gently as she breathed.

He took the tights and stretched out the bottom of one leg so he could gently tie it around her wrist. As he worked the knot secure she stirred slightly but stayed asleep. He looped the crotch of the leggings over the rail at the head of the bed. He lifted her other arm slowly from her side and moved it higher. As she sighed and settled into the new position with both hands above her head, he wrapped the fabric of the second leg around the first leg to twist a loose braid. Then he carefully tied the free end of the second leg around Annie's other wrist, working the knot so it too was secure but not uncomfortable.

He stood back to regard his handiwork. Annie lay asleep on her back with both arms over her head. Her wrists were bound together by the stretchy fabric of her leggings and tied to the top of the bed frame. She would have some limited movement; there was enough slack there so she would have some freedom. She could also be positioned as he wished. Her head was tilted slightly to one side with her lips slightly apart. Her smooth bare neck curved into her shoulders and arms. Both bare breasts were exposed and ready for attention.

Satisfied, Mark slowly slid the cover lower down her sleeping body. The faint curves of her ribs were visible just below her tits. Mark wanted to hold her there, his hands on her sides, keeping her still as he moved over her. Annie's smooth tummy with its hint of belly blended smoothly into the rising curves of her hip bones. He imagined pressing her down into the bed, his hips pushed tight to hers, his cock deep inside her. Her thighs flared evenly from her waist to her legs. Although she was relaxed, her thighs were together. Where he'd recently shaved away all of her pubic hair, he could just make out the top of the cleft between her outer lips. She'd been so smooth and wet and tasty, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

His cock was swelling under his jeans. He needed it out. He unzipped and pushed the waist down to his thighs. He stepped out of the legs and pushed his briefs down together with his socks.

Mark was no porn star. He was fit and well-proportioned. But nothing about him was exaggerated. He was no doped up gym jockey, trying to impress with bulging muscles. His cock matched his physique. He would never win a contest with it, not that he'd ever enter one. No, he wasn't huge, he was simply normal. Maybe that was boring. But Mark was experienced enough to know that size could never be a true predictor of pleasure. He thought the old Maria Muldaur song said it best ... "It ain't the meat, it's the motion." At least that was his philosophy. And he had never had any difficulty pleasuring or satisfying a woman. Or himself for that matter.

Mark pulled his t-shirt over his head and, nude, kneeled onto the bed to straddle Annie's hips, his legs on either side of her bare body. He looked down at her between his legs, still asleep, her hands tied to the bed frame above her head. His cock, partially swollen with the blood pumping to his loins, hung over her tummy. She was so young, so tender and ripe. She was ripe for his cock, ripe for fucking.

He leaned forward, letting his semi-hard penis fall between her tits. It responded to the heat rising from her soft skin, growing fuller as it slid slowly over her smooth flesh. He shifted his weight so it slid lightly between the perfect curves of her tits. He twisted to the side a little so the head bumped over a nipple. Annie sighed softly and her chest rose as she took a deeper breath, the nipple hardening involuntarily. He twisted slowly the other way, letting his filling cock slide down between her breasts and up over the other nipple. At the touch of his cock head, it stiffened like the first. He held himself there, rubbing the nipple slowly up and down with his head, letting its weight bump into the hardening nub of her flesh as his cock filled. Her eyelashes fluttered as her chest rose and fell.

Mark shifted higher, his knees sliding up beside her ribs, the bed creaking as he moved. Annie stirred and her eyes opened slightly. He leaned forward, holding himself over her with one hand. He slipped the other through her hair and under the back of her head. Annie's eyes flicked open at his touch. She started, gasped a surprised breath, and came fully awake just as Mark lowered the head of his hard cock to her soft lips.

She gasped out a startled, "Whaa.," and tried to pull away. But Mark's hand in her hair at the back of her head stopped the movement. He sank forward, rubbing her lips with his cock, pressing into them as they parted, the tantalising warm dampness of her breath swelling him fully hard. He lifted her to him and she drew another breath. As she did, the round bulb of his cock head pressed her lips apart and bumped against her front teeth. She tried to shake her head, but the movement only spread some of her mouth's dampness around him. Annie opened her lips to cry a stifled "No," and the pressure from Mark's hips only forced the head deeper.

He felt her tongue involuntarily rub over the intrusion. The feeling of her warm wet mouth was exquisite. He pulled her closer, pressuring his cock deeper. Annie groaned around his shaft as it slid into her mouth. She tried to push back against him, swirling her wet tongue around him. His cock pushed her tongue down as the shaft slowly filled her. He groaned at the feel of her slippery tongue, "That's right .... such a good young filly ...." Annie's surprised eyes looked up at him, her lips around his hard member. He smiled and said, "It's time for your next training session .... "

"Relax!" he said. "Take pleasure in the pleasure you're giving me."

He pulled back a little, watching her lips slide over his sensitive skin. Then he leaned forward, his hand holding her head as he squeezed his cock deeper. He felt her tongue rubbing the bottom veins, shooting sparks of pleasure through his balls. He pumped slowly again... and again ... and again. She was fighting him less now, not trying to pull away every time he moved. He could see her testing the sensations in her mouth.

"Use your lips, not your teeth." He felt her jaw open more. And when he pushed into her now, he felt only smooth wet flesh. He watched her concentrating. "Such a good young filly," he breathed. Her saliva coated him now, the smooth wetness of her mouth lifting his desire.

He pulled back, letting the head slip between her lips. Her mouth closed and he slid his cock side to side, rubbing her lips. "Open," he ordered. Annie squirmed under him and shook her head as much as he would allow. "Ah," Mark let a stern edge creep into his voice. "Ah, now, now." He took hold of his hard shaft and pushed the head down through her resistance and her lips. "Open!" He leaned forward, pressuring her. Still she resisted. He pulled back and slapped his cock against her lips. He was starting to get annoyed. "When I tell you to open," his voice was firm. "Open!" He slapped his cock against her cheek this time. Harder.

Annie blinked, startled. Her lips parted. Mark placed the head at the opening and pushed. Firmly. She drew a breath, and he slid forward, filling her mouth. She squeaked at the sudden intrusion. He thrust deeper, feeling his cock head move through her mouth to her soft palate. He held there, watching her eyes widen and her nostrils flare as she pulled air through her nose. He felt her tongue moving, trying to eject him. He held still, watching her eyes fill with tears. He waited until he felt her trying to cough. Only then did he pull back.

She gasped and coughed once. Mark pushed into her mouth again. Slowly she began to accept him more willingly. He stroked slowly, fucking her face with languid purpose, wanted her to learn the sensations of sucking his cock. "Go ahead," he said. "Explore the feel in your mouth and pay attention to my response."

He felt her tongue moving around him, tasting and examining his hardness. It felt wonderful and Mark closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations. She shifted her head tentatively so his cock head moved into new parts of her oral cavity. He let go of her head and she kept sucking him, willingly now.

Mark looked down and saw her looking up at him. She swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft and he groaned in pleasure. She pulled away to take a deeper breath. Saliva mixed with his pre-cum dripped out of the corners of her mouth and his wet cock head slid down her chin. She licked her lips and smiled. "You taste good," she said. She drew him between her lips again. Eagerly now. She continued to explore with her tongue, responding to the movements of his hard shaft in her mouth, reacting to his deep breaths, to his groans of pleasure and to his shudders of pleasure..

Mark would have happily let this slow exploration continue. He wasn't intending for his first oral experience with her to turn into a full blow job, but his need was growing rapidly. The sensations from her wet warm lips and tongue and cheeks were now making his cock throb and the fire of pleasure was now moving through the base of his cock into his balls and up his spine.

He needed to thrust into her mouth. At first it was a slow fuck, keeping pace with her own movements. But as his desire grew, his pumping became more urgent. Mark was breathing deeply now. He leaned forward over her, his hands holding the rail at the top of the bed. His motion grew harder, forcing Annie's head down onto the pillow. Her mouth was an organ for his pleasure now. She couldn't move with him. All she could do was accept his hard thrusting cock, filling her mouth, the head bumping at the top of her throat, then pulling almost out. Again and again and again.

She wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could now. He had pleasured her so wonderfully earlier. Now it was her turn to give him what he wanted. She wanted it too. She wanted his cum. She wanted to feel it in her mouth. She wanted to feel his release. Mark was gasping now, fucking her face, his balls swinging and hitting her chin with every thrust. He felt only the intense pleasure building at the base of his cock.

He exploded suddenly. His hips shook as the first hot jet of sperm exploded through his shaft. Annie's mouth moved around him, surprised by the sudden flood of hot cum. Mark groaned and felt another shot pump out. He lifted back and then dropped again, cum filling her mouth with wet slippery fluid.

Annie squeaked through her nose and he pulled out of her mouth, his cock head leaving her lips just as another emission flowed through him. Cum washed over her chin and slid down her neck. Annie turned her head quickly and coughed up a mouthful of the warm white fluid, letting it slide down her cheek to the pillow. She coughed again as Mark relaxed more, sinking back down her body, his cock leaving a wet trail down her chest and between her breasts.

"Aughh," he groaned. "God, that was good. You did well."

12