Annie's Training Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she tried swallowing his hot sticky cum, She nodded, happy that she had pleased him. But his cum had surprised her. She hadn't expected it. She had almost gagged. But she was better now. She looked up at him, glistening fluids on her face.

Mark eased off the bed and went to the sink for a towel, his cock softening as he moved. He returned and sat on the edge of the bed, wiping her cheek, mouth, chin, and neck. He pulled the wet pillow away and tossed it on the floor. He leaned forward and kissed her, a long sensuous kiss, tasting his cum as his tongue slow-danced with hers.

"Not too bad, my young filly. Not bad at all. You are a fast learner."

He kissed her again and then stretched out alongside her on the narrow bed, his bare body tight to hers, their skin hot and slick from a sheen of sweat. His arm laid across her chest just below her breasts, his hand along the side of the slender arm that rested above her head.

"Did you like that?" he asked, his voice low in her ear.

She nodded slowly. "Yes," she said. "You surprised me." She smiled. "But I'm glad you were satisfied. I'm glad my mouth gave you pleasure."

His hand moved to her neck and he gently squeezed. "Yes. Yes, it did."

"And I'm sure it will again."

12