Annie's Trubble

Story Info
Annie went into a biker bar, looking for trouble, and got it.
5.5k words
4.1
59k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emhdtats
Emhdtats
24 Followers

A piece of fiction, begun on a whim many years ago for a friend who needed a distraction from dreary days of a dying relationship. As with other bits of fiction, I've taken some liberties with the events described. All those participating in sexual activities are over 18.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ever since the night you fucked your father, you found your need for debasement growing more acute. You'd always been a good girl, a respectful daughter, and a dutiful wife. Yes, you had sometimes fantasized about seducing your father. Yes, you knew that "society" frowned on such activities, but you also knew that several of your girlfriends hinted at having slept with their fathers, some actually claiming to have lost their virginities to their respective dads. But for you, it had always been a fantasy, tucked away in the farthest, dirtiest recesses of your mind.

Your marriage had become unfulfilling over the last year. Your husband seemed to have lost interest in you, deigning to fuck you once or twice a month, with a noticeable lack of enthusiasm. When you'd ask what was wrong, he'd always tell you "Annie, it's not about you, it's about me." The night you caught him with the skinny little counter girl from the greasy burger place put so much into perspective for you. You didn't matter to him. That was the bottom line.

So you ran back home, back to the house where you grew up. You were barely 26. You were running home to seek comfort from the one man who you knew, without a doubt, loved you. You were hurt, angry, and wanted to be comforted. You wanted revenge too. You got drunk and seduced your father.

True, he didn't resist much. But in the morning light, it was clear that you were the one to blame for the taboos that were shattered the night before. The shame you felt was just compounded -- a father fucker, whose husband preferred fucking a pimply skin and bones girl, just gone 18. Could you stoop much lower?

Yes, you sure could, as it turned out. Just like the song, you began looking for love in all the wrong places. The self-destructive spiral that began with your father's cock in your cunt led to this particular night, a night that would alter you in ways you'd never undo.

You went out for the night with the specific intention of drawing attention and getting fucked. If you could get fucked more than once, so much the better. You wanted something edgier than your usual tonight, so you decided to slum a little. No college boys or bored businessmen for you.

You'd heard about this place called Trubble -- a cross between a biker club and a strip joint. "Walk on the wild side," you thought. Some of those weekend warriors with their big bikes had given you a good ride before -- in more ways than one. "Put something exciting between your legs" had been Harley's advertising slogan a while back. You liked excitement between your legs, and thought you'd try for a real biker, not a wannabe.

Short black skirt, a short thin, scooped white top, a short leather jacket and your knee-high boots with heels made up your ensemble for the night. No underwear, no bra. You knew that when the light hit just so your nipples would show. You watched your breasts move as you adjusted the jacket -- when you lifted your arms, the bottom of your breasts came into view. Your nipples hardened, and you knew that you were in for a one-of-a-kind night.

You had parked a block or so away from Trubble and walked to the parking lot. You were very aware of every eye in the vicinity latching on to your body, taking that very small step to mentally strip you bare. You entered the place and felt an immediate tension. There were no weekend warriors here -- this was the real deal. You, the new center of attention, moved to the bar and ordered a beer. Standing at the bar, you'd had less than a sip before the attention began to move in the right direction.

"Hey little girl, want some candy?" The voice growled in your right ear as a hand cupped your right butt cheek. "Um-hum" you replied, not even looking to your right, as the biker's fingers worked their way into your already dripping cunt. He was rather gentle at first, cramming only two fingers into you, moving knuckle deep before withdrawing and driving in three fingers, knuckle deep again. You responded by waggling your ass, spreading your legs a little. At this, the intruder withdrew momentarily. His next assault buried two fingers in your cunt again, and one in your ass.

You raised your beer to your mouth again, and his free hand grabbed your right breast. Your nipple hardened, and his rough fingers skimmed your blouse up, baring your pale breasts with their contrastingly dark nipples. Nothing gentle here now, he grabbed, pinched and twisted. You turned and smiled at him.

"Hey bros, look here, we got us a new scooter whore," your assailant called out. Except for the music, the place was silent. He released your breast, yanked his fingers out of your holes, and spun you around, suddenly. He lifted you onto the bar and ordered you to stand. Sniffing and licking his fingers of the hand that had been in you, he barked his order. "Dance, whore, show us whatcha got, whatcha can do with it. Make it good bitch, 'cos we're gonna decide how you're gonna get fucked."

Never one to argue with such an apparent authority figure, you began to move to the music, dropping the jacket, shucking the blouse and skimming off the skirt in next to no time. You were aroused, and your pussy was throbbing, swelling, dripping. Your wetness trickled down your thighs, a preview of all the creampies you hoped would follow in the next few hours.

A dark-skinned man appeared on the bar next to you, and you danced toward him, offering him your body. He grabbed you, bit your nipple as he picked you up, and then threw you off the bar to the waiting crowd that had assembled.

You were carried to the pool table and set on your feet on the dirty barroom floor. Suddenly, a body appeared on the table in front of you. A biker's old lady pulled her shorts off and lay down in front of you. Your arms were pinned behind you, and you were bent forward, forced toward the woman's cunt. "Eat her, bitch," said the man holding your arms as he forced his cock into you. You managed only a lick or two before the woman was dragged away from you. "Fuck that shit man," said a surly, lean young man. "She's gonna suck shit, she's gonna suck me."

"This is more like it," you thought, spit-roasted between these two strangers. The one in your mouth had a long thin cock which he jabbed into you with a fury, making your eyes water. The one behind you fucked your grasping pussy with a short but thick cock. Their excitement matched yours, and in much too short a time, both men came, triggering your first orgasm. As they pulled out of you, everyone had a laugh when you and they all called "next" at the same time.

Suddenly, strong fingers twined into your shoulder-length auburn hair, and a gravelly voice snarled. "Bitch, who the fuck told you that you could speak? Your mouth ain't made for talking." Painfully, the fingers flexed, twisting your head first back, extending your neck, then forcing you to turn around. You felt your hair was about to be pulled out by the roots, so you raised your hands to your head.

The man holding your hair slapped your hands away. "Don't you fucking move unless I tell you to, cunt." He forced you to your knees, and after freeing his cock, slapped your face. Your mouth opened by reflex, and he stuffed his cock into your mouth. You knew just what to do, slut reflexes taking over as you inhaled him. Your tongue laved the bottom of his swelling cock as he roughly yanked your head back and forth.

You closed your eyes, bliss washing over you so as you reveled in the double surrender, giving in to the horde that was intent on using you, and giving in to your slut nature that reveled in being used as a cum bucket. As the cock in your mouth grew, you felt hands all over your body, slapping, pinching, stroking, raising welts on your ample tits, on your stomach, on your thighs. Your large areola puckered as your nipples hardened. Fingers speared your cunt, easily slipping into you through the mix of biker cum and cunt juice. Other fingers spread your ass cheeks, your asshole spreading in response to the force and the anticipation of being well fucked there too.

The man thrusting into your mouth suddenly yanked your head forward, burying his cock in your mouth as he came. He filled your mouth with a slightly salty flood, making you gag slightly. "Don't you fucking puke, cunt," he snapped, pulling out and slapping your face, hard enough to sting and stun a bit, but not to mark you significantly. "I'm done for now."

Another hand grabbed your hair again, and you were dragged upright to a standing position. Cold metal touched your wrists -- manacles! They were going to cuff you, one on each wrist. Most women would clench with terror. You flowered. Your clit stood erect, your cunt lips engorged. Once again, you were swept from your feet, hovering in mid-air. Lifted back onto the pool table, your hands were swiftly fastened to eyebolts placed in the framework of the table itself. A portly and naked man climbed on the table and squatted over you. You so craved a cock, but he offered his asshole to your tongue.

"Lick me, bitch," he ordered. As you reached your tongue out, hands lifted your boots in the air. It felt like there were two pairs of hands holding you, spreading your legs open. The bar air, even though warm, felt cool against your sopping cunt. You felt hands stroking your inner thighs, grazing over your pussy. "No," you thought, "don't caress me, don't be gentle." As though hearing your unspoken plea, fingers grabbed the neatly trimmed landing strip on your mound and yanked. You squirted, just a little, as the pain seared around your pussy. Rough, calloused fingers grabbed your lips, spreading them apart.

The man riding your face turned around and with a mix of horror and delight, you looked at what was possibly the ugliest cock you had ever seen. It was unnaturally fat, gnarled, like an old woman's hands, and it had two bends to it. "Twist ma man, fuck the cunt." Twist! What a nickname. He stepped off the table and moved toward your exposed pussy. He lined himself up at the opening to your cunt, began to push.

You'd been fucked by longer cocks, but never by one this fat, or deformed. The head spread your lips as he swiped up and down, from your clit to just above your asshole. Your sopping cunt drooled as he grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him as he suddenly flexed, driving the thick, twisted mass into your pussy. You arched, gasping for air, your eyes wide, as the first twist then the other seared into your sensitive flesh. You came, again, and no one but you knew if your corresponding scream was of pain or pleasure.

He fucked you for what seemed an eternity, your slick cunt lips clinging to his fat deformed cock as he whipsawed in and out of you. He spared no thought for your pleasure, your delight, which perversely, was exactly what you yearned for. Your pleasure came from being used, recognized as the cum sponge slut you are. As yet another orgasm built in you, hands covered your mouth. "What a fuckin' noisy cunt, man."

"Twist, hurry the fuck up mate, I want to bust that ass." The voice uttering those words sounded incongruously out of place -- a mellow tenor, a hint of a British accent, seemingly educated, refined. Twist picked up the pace, his thighs crashing into your, that little extra weight you carried in your hips moving in a sensuous wave that presaged your next orgasm.

Twist pulled all the way out just as your pussy clamped on his misshapen cock. Was your orgasm about to be denied? You thrust your gaping cunt up, seeking the cock that so recently stretched your pussy walls. "What a fuckin' slut," Twist chuckled, and with a single thrust, buried himself back into you. He flexed as he came, spurting ribbons of ropey cum into you as you howled your orgasm into the hand covering your mouth.

Twist pulled out with an audible pop. Everyone began to laugh as you felt your pussy muscles clenching spasmodically. "Dude, pink snapper," someone called out. Twist spoke next. "Coco, you wanted her ass, huh?" You writhed, in anticipation of a solid assfucking. "Too right," said the tenor, as he moved to take up the position between your legs.

"Someone hold her legs, yeah?" he asked, adding "And stick a cock in that mouth, we don't want her making too much noise, right?" Knees appeared by the sides of your head, and a delicious cock came down over your eyes and waved over your nose and mouth. Its owner reached forward, grasping your feet and pulling backward as you inhaled his cock.

Coco, the assfucker, ran his cock up and down your sopping slit. You judged his size as he lubricated himself on the mixed cum dripping out of you. Not too thick, you decided, not bad for a first anal tonight. Coco directed his cock to your brown pucker and pushed, inexorably, driving inward. Steady inward pressure drove him past your sphincter, the burn of the stretching finely straddling the line between pleasure and pain.

He kept pushing, burying more of his cock in your ass. Not too thick, but, you suddenly realized, long. Very long. After what seemed an eternity, you felt his pubic hair touch your bald cunt lips. He drew back, slowly, and alone among the men to use you thus far, asked if you liked this. You mewled around the cock in your mouth, unable to nod. Coco drove back in quickly, making you gasp, letting your mouth-fucker in deeper.

You loved a good ass-fucking, and this was like nothing you had had before. Yet another first in a night of firsts. "How is it Coco?" asked someone. "Tight ass," he grunted. You had learned to appreciate the difference between orgasms from ass-fucking and pussy-fucking, and you could tell this was going to be a mind-warping, body-wracking ass-fuck orgasm when it came. Coco's long thin cock plied your bowels, pulling your perineum, making your cunt lips quiver, setting up an echo that whispered at your clit.

You greedily sucked the cock in your mouth, reveling in the fact that these men, all strangers, were using you like the slut you are. You wondered just how all these strangers could see you so clearly, all knowing just what you were and what you needed. Then, all thought disappeared as Coco's thrusting cock induced an overwhelming anal orgasm.

You must have had a brief out-of-body experience, because the next thing you knew, someone was fucking your cunt again, and Coco had his cock, long and thin and musky from your ass, buried in your mouth, lodged in your throat. "So this is ATM," you thought, as your eyes rolled back in your head with the delight of being used this way. Coco fucked your throat with his musky, funky cock. The cock in your pussy pulsed, spilling yet more seed into you. Coco pulled out and shot his load on your face, your tits, and into your auburn hair.

"Move her around," came the cry. It was time for yet another first for the night, hell, a first for you ever. The manacles binding your hands were freed from the table. You were pulled off and held, your breasts heaving as a fairly well endowed young blonde man lay on the table. "Gonna get ya airtight now bitch," said a voice in your left ear. "Sit on that dick, cunt," came the order.

You immediately obeyed, straddling the recumbent man, shivering slightly as he guided himself into your by now tender cunt. Another man got on the table, kneeling in front of you. You hesitated a moment, wincing as the cock in your pussy bumped into an exquisitely tender spot, causing a brief flash of pain. Rightly, the man in front of you took affront and slapped your face with his cock. You dared make momentary eye contact with him as you opened your mouth, grazing his foreskin with your teeth as you took him in. Your eyes spoke of your regret for your insolence, as your mouth made your apology real.

You were in ecstasy. Your mouth was full, your pussy was full, you were being treated like the slut you are. The man beneath you grabbed your buttocks, spreading you wide. Everyone could see your lips riding his cock, your juices trickling down. You felt movement behind you, a hand on your inner thigh, gathering your cum. Next, the hand moved to your asshole, spreading your slickness there. You'd had a cock in your ass already tonight, so you were loosened.

This unseen interloper positioned his cockhead at your puckered ring and, as the man below you clamped your hips down, trapping his cock in your pussy, the man behind you drove into your ass with a single abrupt thrust. The fact that your shriek escaped around the cock in your mouth annoyed the one throat fucking you. He reached down and sharply tweaked your right nipple. Seeing this, the man below you lifted his head to bite your left nipple.

Reminded of your place, reminded that your comfort did not matter here, you resumed worshiping the cock in your mouth. "Airtight bitch," came the cry from the assembled group. Transported by the rhythmic tempo of the three cocks inside you, you reveled in delight. You had no doubt that a cum slut, used well, was a happy slut. You entered an almost hypnotic state, in which your clit, your anus, and your throat seemed to be part of a single erogenous loop. All three men came inside you simultaneously, and all three pulled out of you at the same time. You were dropped on the table, left untouched for a moment.

You heard Twist's voice above the noise of the crowd. "Where's the fucking prospect?" A seemingly shy, but obviously aroused young man appeared. "Clean her up prospect, but you can't fuck her." On cue, the lad spread your legs and began licking, cleaning away the cum oozing from your pussy and asshole. "Lick her good prospect, make her cum," ordered Twist. Another chant arose, "make her cum, make her cum." You took that as permission to do so, nearly decapitating the poor boy as your thighs clenched in a powerful orgasm.

"Strap her down good now," said a new speaker. You had not heard this voice before, and the authority in it made your blood run a bit cold. This was a true alpha speaking. You thought you'd been wet, been aroused before. It was as though someone had cranked your craven need and desire up to level 10. You knew this voice belonged to one who would take you further than you had been tonight. Again, your arms were fixed to the eyebolts on the table. Your legs were splayed, cuffed and strapped to the thick edge of the table.

You were on your back, buttocks on the edge of the table. "What now, Cap?" Twist's voice conveyed respect, which only increased your fear and arousal. "Watch and learn people, watch and learn," was Cap's reply. "Plug this in for me, please," Cap asked the prospect, who still had your cum glistening on his chin. Cap's politeness ratcheted up your arousal another notch. "I'll cum if he breathes on me," you thought.

Suddenly, a face appeared over yours. An older man, gray and white beard, bald, wearing an eye patch. The visible eye glimmered with a darkly sensual intelligence. "I am Cap, and I am going to do things to and with you that I expect you have never experienced. I will not mark you permanently. In fact, if you have someone waiting for you at home, he, or she, will be unable to see what I have done to you. But you will know, my pretty toy, you will always know. And I will too. Understand, I have seen you before, in town. And this means that I will be able to see you again, in town, and now you will notice me, and know what I have done to you. Your life will never be the same again."

Cap stroked your face, gently, then a quick forehand-backhand slap followed. He turned to his right, obviously reaching to a table, and returned with a ball gag. "Open," he murmured. You instantly obeyed. "Lift," he whispered, and your head came off the table as he fixed the gag behind you. "Good pet," he crooned, as he walked down the table, lightly trailing his fingers along your neck, over your breast, almost but not quite grazing your nipple.

Emhdtats
Emhdtats
24 Followers
12