Annie's Trubble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, the deprivation was torture in itself. The contrast between the brutal slut-fucking contact and this not-quite-touch was divine. The almost touch continued down your body, across your belly, glancing over your mound, mere microns above your clit, your lips, then more solidly in contact with your thigh, knee, calf, and ankle.

Cap turned, his one visible eye glittering. The room was unnaturally silent. You heard slightly sticky pulling noises, then felt cold pads on the soles of your feet, your inner thighs, adjacent to your nipples, above your clit, and, of all places, your ear lobes. Cap peered at your face, inscrutable, and then turned away.

Was that a tingle at your ears? No, that must have been your imagination. But wait, now your feet felt a tickle. No, nothing. Your arousal, your anticipation was making you feel things. Abruptly, a massive jolt coursed through you, from ear to foot, circling your nipples, branching from your inner thighs to your pubic region. Your whole body seemed to simultaneously flex and extend as this stimulation passed through you. "That is a TENS pet, and there is much more of that to come," said Cap.

A large, cool object nudged your pussy lips. Silky, slightly cold, it felt like a cock. You quickly surmised Cap had put a dildo up you. As the buzz started, you realized your error -- it was a vibrator, not just a dildo. Cap watched your body respond, the quickening of your breath, the erection of your clitoris and, when he judged you were ready to cum, he quickly silenced the vibrator and fired the TENS. Your body writhed with an almost orgasm, so close, only to be replaced with this quick startling jolt of pain.

The TENS died away and the vibrator began again. Cap's face swam into your vision. "Pay attention," he said, stroking your face and then pinching a nipple. You heard a rattling to your left, and felt ice on your nipple, trailing down to your tender clit. The vibrator was withdrawn, and several ice cubes pushed into you. The vibrator returned and Cap turned it on.

"Stirred, not shaken," he chuckled. The sensation of ice melting in you, together with the frequency of the vibrator, brought you to the edge of orgasm again. And once again, the TENS fired, but this time the vibe continued. As before, the shock of the TENS swept away your impending orgasm, but this time the arousal continued unabated.

You heard a new crackling noise, and heard the watching crowd voiced its collective appreciation. "This will not mark you, though you may feel it does," said Cap, and he brought the device to your right instep. A loud zipping crack followed and your foot flexed and extended in rapid succession. A violet wand glowed in Cap's hand. He trailed it up your right leg, just above the skin, to your knee.

Here, he touched the back of your knee and there followed another loud "zap" and you jumped. The vibrator buzzed away inside you as your body rocketed between the building sexual release from the vaginal stimulation and the distraction of the electric contact with your body. Cap walked his way toward your chest, where your breasts heaved in anticipation.

The TENS fired, briefly, to be followed by the velvet wand landing just above your clit. Now release washed over you, the pain of the shock and the buzz of the vibe, the changing temperature in your cunt and the awareness of your naked helplessness before everyone in the bar overcoming you. This was, quite possibly, the most powerful orgasm in your life.

This one-eyed man, with his calm manner and exotic toys, brought you to the pinnacle of your sexual release. Your senses were overwhelmed, and you lapsed into a state of only very vague awareness. Cap knew that your body would likely not respond to any stimulus at the moment, so he stepped away.

Heedless of whether you were could feel it or not, another biker stepped up and yanked out the vibe. He drove his cock into you, with no preliminaries. You were only slightly aware of being fucked, but because he came after only three strokes, you felt no loss. A fuck, to properly be called a fuck, had to last longer than that.

"Yes, that might be interesting," you heard Cap say. Another man stepped up between your legs. You had never really been a size queen, but a big cock, well managed, can make you very happy. At home, you had a black vibrator, the size of a coke can. With some work, you found you could fit it in, with mind-numbing results. Even so, that was mere plastic, and it was controlled by you.

This man, the one about to fuck you, was well endowed and was real flesh and blood. A mushroom-shaped cock head pressed at your pussy lips, parting them. A good seven inches in circumference, this cock head worked its way in, followed by over 9 inches of thick cock meat. He bottomed out in you, and the TENS fired. You were instantly drawn back to reality, and what a delightful reality it was. A very big cock was fucking your slut cunt expertly, while you were subjected to exquisite electrical torment.

In contrast to the last man, this fellow fucked you well. Your cries of delight were hidden by the ball gag still in your mouth. The TENS was on a random firing sequence, and you were brought to a state of almost constant orgasm. You flexed against your bonds as your pussy grasped the massive cock pistoning deep in your pussy. You felt him stiffen above you, and inside you, as he came in your cunt. He pulled back and drove home again, squirting his cum and your pussy juice out the side of your stretched cuntlips. Spent, he pulled out, slowly, dragging his cock out in a manner that sent shivers up your torso.

"My turn, please Cap," said a woman. Cap laughed a little. "Yes, I think this will be interesting. Do take them off first Toni." You looked up to see a slim Mexican woman, long dark hair, deep black eyes, set in an Aztec princess' face. But for the gag, you would have gasped as you watched what she took off. You had never seen a person like this. Both her arms ended between the wrist and elbow. Toni was shrugging off prosthetic hands, claws actually. It seemed you were about to be fucked by a double amputee.

Toni moved between your legs, running her stumps up your calves and thighs. She skipped your cum soaked pussy, rubbing your belly instead. Oh, the feeling when she pinched your nipple between her stubs. Taboo, vile, erotic. Her mouth fixed on your nipple as she stroked your hair. She kissed her way back down to your pussy. Her deformed arms twirled your breasts -- like huge fingers kneading you.

"Cap," she said, "can you drop my shorts, and take off that gag?" "Of course, dear," Cap replied. He came to your head and ordered you to lift. Free of the gag, you inhaled sharply as Toni kissed your cunt. She climbed onto the table and lowered herself onto your face as she began to eat you out. She sucked your clit between her teeth and bit. Though restrained still, you opened her with your tongue, your lips. You were astonished at how wet she was.

As she licked and bit at you, Toni stroked your legs, moving closer and closer to your abused cunt with her stumps. She pulled her head back, settling more firmly onto your mouth, as she massaged your aching slit with her right arm. Once again, your lips spread as the pressure of an intruding object began to pummel your cunt. Your body opened to this intrusion, this never before experienced sensation. The arm slipped into your cunt. Your hips twisted up, forcing more of Toni's arm into you. At the same time, you nursed at Toni's wet cunt only to realize it was not all pussy juice.

If you were a biker, you'd have earned red wings, eating a menstruating woman. Your humiliation was taken to new heights. Eating pussy was one thing, being forced to eat pussy another, but eating this pussy, this was totally debasing. At the same time, the arm in your cunt was driving you to the edge. Toni felt her own orgasm build and pulled her arm out of you to concentrate on her own pleasure. She ground her pussy into your face, leaving a mix of juice and blood smeared about your mouth and nose.

Toni relaxed, and slipped off you, resuming her initial position between your legs. Back into your cunt went her right arm. She placed her left stump at your asshole, and began to push, while pistoning her right arm in and out. Suddenly, she popped her left arm into you! You howled as she fucked you, not fisting you because there were no fists.

There was only one last thing to make your night complete. The man who had exercised the most control over you had not touched you in an overtly sexual way. You made eye contact with Cap, imploring, beseeching him. Of everyone in that bar, you wanted to sate him. Between grunts, you called "Cap, please, Sir, please, my mouth."

Cap smiled and shook his head. "No pet, not yet. Not here. Another time, perhaps soon, when you prove worthy. Right now, all you have proved is that you're a slut. A cheap, common slut. You are not trained -- I don't even know if you are trainable. You do show some promise though." Toni's pummeling of your ass and cunt drove you over the edge. Cap fired the TENS. Your eyes rolled back in your head, and the scene swam in front of you.

Things began to make sense gradually. You were in your car, behind the wheel. Toni's blood was on your face, and cum leaked from your tender slut holes. You were dressed, basically. Your purse was beside you. There was a beep from inside, an indication of text messages awaiting you. Shaking, aroused, ashamed, and a little frightened, you opened your bag. There were wires on your phone, the wires from the TENS pads Cap used on you. You retrieved the messages and read:

"Annie, I know your name. I also know what you did with your father. I know what you are, and what you crave. You will prove to me that you are worthy simply by following instructions. Obeying is simple. Obey, without hesitation, knowing that I may be watching at any time and that you have to report the truth to me. Drive home, now. You are to stop twice between here and home. You are to find two men and suck their cocks. One at each stop. You are to swallow, and then recount to me the taste, the texture, and what if anything the men say. As of now, your body belongs to me, until you fail me. Fail me, Annie, and you will be cast out, put away from me. And tonight's video may turn up in surprising places. Yes, there is video. Lots of video in fact. Prove to be an obedient slut Annie, and I will debase you, and let you make me cum. All you have to do is obey."

12