Annika, Ingrid's MILF Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of a suburban, boring Swedish Mom turning slut.
4.8k words
4.48
26.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers

This is a side-story to "My Girlfriends' little sister". Where I am a Professor at a local community college and are very attracted to some of the young students, among them, young Ingrid. This is the story of a suburban, boring Swedish woman turning into a cock-craving nymphomaniac slut, that wants to fuck. A lot.

This story is about how we met.

I first met Annika and Ingrid when they, Annika, her husband George, and young Ingrid, moved in just a few blocks from us, and over the years our paths crossed frequently, at the store, waving as I or she drove by, just casually in town, as neighbors usually do.

She always wore boring, very a-sexual clothing and I never sexually thought of her. Ingrid on the other hand had blossomed from a young high school girl to an extremely sexy young woman.

In fact, she was the complete opposite of her boring mom, she dressed as sexy as she could on campus, but I saw her in bars over the years, from when she was 16 until now, being 18, and my student at the college.

Then one Friday, I and my buddies, Mike and Brian decided to go to a town about 30 minutes drive from ours. I don't know why or why we ended up at the very bar where Annika was working as a stripper.

Three nights a week Annika transformed herself from a conservative Physiologist into a sexy exotic dancer.

The bar was packed with mostly men but also some women and of course, the hookers that were flirting with the drunk men.

We ordered a beer each and as turned to watch a blond stripper.

I noticed that the people at the very front were about to leave, so I instantly made my way over there, even before they'd even stood up.

"Is it ok if we join you?"

"No problem, we're leaving anyway."

"Cheers man," I said and sat down.

Then I turned my head and saw her. There she was, Annika Sandgren, 42-year-old Swedish Milf, it turned out. Mother of one of my sexiest students, Ingrid. Little did I know at that moment that within 2 months I would fuck both mom and daughter (even though Ingrid never found out that it was I that fucked her at the costume party a few months later)

Here she was, dressed in what looked like it was something like something from a movie or TV series from the 50s, something the stay-at-home wife would wear, including a small apron at the front, but this outfit differed somewhat from that image, the skirt was very short and very tight, showing off her freshly shaved, slender, sensuous legs covered in black fishnet hose attached to black garter belts, ending in long heeled black stilettos.

For the first time in two years I saw her. I saw the real Annika Sandgren, a gorgeous MILF with huge tits straining the thin white blouse to its max. Their full shape and form were fully visible through the tissue-paper-thin semi-transparent top, and I could easily see the silhouette of her areole and nipples.

In awe and wonder of the weird turn of events, I moved up, taking in her slender neck, perfectly shaped face, full, pouty lips, and light blue eyes surrounded in eyeliner and mascara, all the way up to her long blond, Scandinavian hair. She was stunningly beautiful, he decided. My cock jumped, and I sighed - Annika Sandgren, what the fuck.

Annika slowly swayed back and forth to the music, sliding her pink-lacquered fingernails over her smooth bare tummy and between her legs. She bit her lower lip, and gave the crowd smoldering looks. Moving with a professional dancer's effortless grace, her hips continued to rock in smooth circles as she teasingly pulled on her skirt and squeezed her breasts to the cheers of all the men that constantly tucked bills or different values into the garter belt. God, I realized just how little I knew my neighbor and her past. And, apparently present.

"My loneliness is killing me..." confessed Britney as Annika picked up the pace, gyrating those well-curved hips faster, tossing the skirt up to bare the panties clinging tightly to her perfect ass.

Showing off her flexibility, she raised one long leg slowly until it was perfectly straight, high heel pointing up to the ceiling. I moaned at the incredible sight, admiring the way the pink satin panties pulled tight across her mound, the outline of her pussy lips clearly visible through the fabric.

She caressed her outstretched leg, then slowly lowered it back down and continued her dance, turning her back to us and looking over her shoulder as she bent over.

A group of guys caught her attention in the front as they were cheering more than anyone. As she moved closer in their direction, she noticed the men smiling in appreciation, whistling and clapping, their eyes devouring her dancing over them.

"Looking so sexy!" she heard from one of the guys.

Annika just smiled in return as she watched the guy's hard bulge. Positioned above them as she was, the guys now had an unobstructed view under her short skirt and a direct view of her thong-covered pussy.

Annika turned and bent her body forward, allowing another of the boys, barely old enough to be drinking, another angle of viewing pleasure. Then, looking over her shoulder and in direct response to their openly brazen looks, Annika moved her fingers to the buttons of her blouse and unbuttoned all but the last button of her blouse. She playfully flirted with the boys as she slowly lowered her blouse off her shoulders, first one then the other. The boys, and the rest of the room cheered her on.

Annika turned around and playfully unbuttoned the remaining button of her blouse allowing the front to spread open. A flush of heat rushed through her when she heard the guys wildly whistling and cheering for her to turn around again.

With the crowd egging her on for more, Annika could not help but feel a certain empowering rush course through her knowing it was her they were cheering for. Swaying to the seductive music to the cheers of the men in the crowd, she looked over her shoulder at the crowd, which egged her to turn around and finally show us all her amazingly large breasts.

Annika took her blouse and whipped it above her head before tossing it on the bar. With her top gone, she continued to dance sensually and turned around, giving everyone in the club an unobstructed view of her huge 38E breasts. She heard men cheering; yelling compliments like how gorgeous she was and how nice her nice tits were. Increasingly, a part of her relished the scrutinizing attention again focused on her.

Annika loved the way her heavy breasts still hadn't sagged, and the surgeon had done a magnificent job. She squeezed them and made her nipples erect, I loved how big her nipples became, like little fingers sticking out. Her hands wandered down, over her stomach and hips, turning to admire her round ass, bending and slipping a hand between her legs.

I found myself unable to move, paralyzed by the confusing excitement of watching my neighbor and student's MILF-mom strip in front of me and a crowd in a bar with men lusting for her. It was hard to grasp that this was the very bland woman I had knowns as Ingrid's mother. Willingly and unabashedly dancing with her tits out.

I was consumed by the desire for more. God, I was horny and my cock was rock-hard.

Her body swayed from side to side as her hands began to slide sensually up her body and grabbed her breasts with both hands. Her breasts! My eyes stared at her huge silicone breasts with huge areolas and big nipples, and my eyes were transfixed on them as her hands seductively rubbed and squished them together.

Annika was amazingly good and sexy, her hips didn't miss a beat of the music as she faced away from us and placed her ass in plain view. It was obvious that this was not her first time doing this, she was a real pro. She'd lay down on the floor with her ass firmly planted on the floor with her hands behind her. She spread her legs and braced her weight on her hands and she lifted her ass high off the floor. Faster and faster she went, literally humping the air.

My mind raced as her crotch stared at my face and shifted up and down. Then she snuck one hand inside her pants and the material was so tight the bulge clearly showed her hand as it slithered down to her pussy. My mouth began to water as she moved her hand to her mound as she continued lifting and falling. I thought I was going to die as my heart pounded hard in my chest and sweat formed on my brow. I held my breath as Annika's fingers manipulated and played with her sacred spot. Faster and faster her hand went. Her mouth parted more and her breath quickened. Her other hand was still caressing and toying with her hard nipples.

All of a sudden, our eyes met, and I knew she recognized me straight away. Initially, I froze, and I think Annika did the same, laying in front of me, fingering herself on stage.

I smiled and indicated to her that I thought she was hot.

She got up from the floor and walked over to me and she rubbed and tweaked her nipples. I pulled a twenty out and stuck it in under her garter belt, Annika smiled and started rubbing her hips as she danced.

My cock was as hard as steel as I let my mind roam free.

Bass thrummed through the room as the next song began to play. Annika got off the stage and literally stood over me, made me turn my chair, and straddled my lat, legs either side of my waist, shoulder width apart, giving me a perfect view up her long legs and under her skirt to her panty-covered crotch.

Her huge tits were right in front of m face, her nipples were hard as bullets, and she started to pinch and caress them as I looked up with lusty eyes.

"Hi, Professor."

"Hi, Annika, wh..."

"Shhhhh.. But Professor, is your cock hard? For me?"

I felt like I couldn't move; I was rooted to the chair, hypnotized by the gentle movements of Annika's body. She put both her hands on my shoulders and started slowly moving her hips from side to side, steadily finding a slow and sensual rhythm.

The thought of fucking her daughter's professor caused her stomach to flutter, her legs to tremble, her breath to shallow and her loins to moisten.

"You know, Professor, I've been wanting your cock for a very, very long time now," she said smoothly, allowing her arms to float upwards over her head, letting the beat of the music guide her movements. I couldn't answer. That idea had never occurred to me at all, but tonight certainly changed the playing field.

I was transfixed, watching her body move in ways I'd only seen in movies before. Her mature hips jutted out sharply to each side in turn as she thrusted them, almost insisting on holding my attention.

Her body was perfect. Her skin was pale and her form softer than it once had been.

She was not fat or even chubby by any stretch, but I could only imagine what her body looked 20 years ago, well, I sort of can imagine, having checked out her daughter for a couple of years now.

"You know, Professor, it is strictly forbidden for customers to touch the staff, but for you, I will make an exception, since you treat my Ingrid so kindly," Annika continued to move as if she were floating on air. I watched as she eased herself even closer to me.

"I mean, I am sure we can trust one another now that you've met the real Annika."

I had a real hard time focusing on looking at her eyes with her giant breasts inches in front of my face and her pussy inches away from my raging hard-on.

Annika lowered her head, now with more of an animalistic look in her eye, and placed one foot up on the chair next to mine, bending the leg at the knee. There was now no hiding how much I was enjoying watching her; my eyes were wide, and my mouth was open in a wide smile.

Annika watched me closely and liked the hunger in my eyes growing as I gazed at her naked breast and covered pussy.

She felt my hands on her back as her bare breasts inched even closer to my face and awaiting open mouth. She inhaled loudly as my mouth closed over the first nipple, sucking it in, biting it gently between my teeth. I opened my mouth wider to take more of it in. The taste of her tits was divine.

Her nipples were both standing well proud, her areolas a hot, almost angry, shade of pink. They were just asking to be sucked.

Annika placed both her hands behind my head and pulled me closer still, burying my face into her cleavage. The feel of her smooth breasts, and the scent of her skin, drove me wild, causing my tongue to dart out, licking and sucking whatever parts of her breasts that were available.

I swapped to the other side to ensure they both got the same attention, all the while my hands dug into her ass so she couldn't pull away. Not that she contemplated it at that moment. She just sat there astride my lap, letting her daughter's professor feed hungrily and noisily on her tits.

My hands continued rounding over Annika's sweet ass, savoring the cool, squishy skin of her buttocks. I squeezed harder, causing her to moan inwardly. I feared that I was going too far but her sounds and motions told me otherwise, and no security guards came running.

All of sudden, Annika sat down on my lap. The weight and feel of her against my hard cock made me moan softly, making Annika smile widely.

"My God, Professor, you really are hard. And big," she whispered as she stared into my eyes, and I could feel her hips moving back and forth, her pelvis thrusting forward and around in slow, smooth motions against my crotch.

"That's amazing," I whispered back, fighting the thought and urge to just throw her on the table and fuck her right here, right now. She continued to grind against me, forcing her movements harder against me now.

We both started to moan softly to each other as her body rubbed against mine. She leaned forward, resting her forearms on my shoulders, letting her tits hang mere inches from me. She continued to grind against me, causing me to thrust upwards and my raging cock pressed hard against my jeans, feeling her rub against it.

It was torture. Pure torture.

Annika was in heaven. This had gone way, way beyond where she ever thought it would have at the start but she felt powerless to stop it. She felt wanted, sexy, and as though she just wanted to give herself up entirely to me. As I sucked on her tits, leaving them covered in thick trails of my saliva, causing them to tingle when the warmth of my mouth left them, she once again became aware of my firmness down below. My fully grown and twitching cock rubbed her lace-covered pussy and it drove her wild with lust.

Annika finally shifted herself off of and stood before me once more. Again she let her hips do the talking; turning away from me, sensing that I loved watching her from behind. Then suddenly, with no warning, she slammed her ass back against him, sitting back on my lap, her movements now more frenzied, grinding her butt against the bulge she could now feel prominently through my jeans. The urge to stop was now nowhere to be seen. She heard me moan again with each thrust of her ass, knowing I wanted more as well.

With each movement, she was now bucking harder against me, loving the feel of my stiffness against her, knowing I wanted more than anything for it to break free.

Annika shifted once again so she was facing me, now grinding her pussy against my hard trouser-tent. With her face so close to mine, I could hear how much she was enjoying it, little muffled moans slipped free each time she grinned against me.

"Just so you know Professor, we're gonna fuck later," she purred, her open mouth so close I could feel her labored breaths against my face.

She shook her head round, whipping her hair across her face again, throwing her head back, and grinned her crotch harder and harder against me. Faster and wilder her thrusts became that I instinctively grabbed her ass again to steady her. The feel of her ass against my hands, and the fact that she continued to move against me, not deterred by my touch sent a jolt through me.

I stared at her huge tits bounced as she rubbed her body against me, her head pointed up towards the ceiling, giving in to the sensations racing through her body at the feel of my hidden cock.

"Something tells me that someone is expecting a little more from this," she teased. As she said it, she made sure to grind her crotch once more against my bulge. Annika looked me in the eye, smiled wickedly, and said;

"Feel free to pull down your zipper and pull out your cock, if it makes you a bit more...comfortable. But, No, I am afraid that will have to wait, Professor, sex here is definitely not allowed, I would do it, but we are not allowed. Who are your friends?"

Annika's pussy was tingling with the feel of my hot prick against it. I squeezed her cheeks hard, loving how squishy they were, pulling her harder against me, causing her tits to brush against my face.

"Oh god..." I heard her moan, "Oh fuck!"

Losing herself in public once more from the sensation of our intimate parts rubbing together, Annika leaned forward, both of her hands on my shoulders to support her, her free breasts once again swinging in front of my face as she picked up the pace. I took the opportunity again to catch them, fill my mouth and suck harder on them.

Satiated for the moment by her tits, both my hands went back to her breasts and rubbed the remaining traces of my spit into the soft skin, causing her to once again pick up the pace and strength of her gyrations in my lap.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "God that's so good!"

The power of her thrusts now told me that she wasn't just talking about the feel of me sucking her nipples.

"Fuck....fuck...stop teasing me now," she said breathlessly, her head turned up slightly and her eyes closed as she started giving in to the feelings wracking her body.

She got up and stopped dancing before the next song started.

" Let's get more comfortable guys, follow me."

Annika led us to another part of the club, that strictly was for the personnel, including the hookers. Once there, she excused herself and walked out another door on the other side of the room.

I, Brian, and Mike started laughing and wondering if we really were about to fuck the Swedish MILF, all of us?

After a few minutes, Annika came back, in a sheer black babydoll with a black garter belt to hold her stocking up and just a skimpy thong, that barely covered anything. Her awesome tits were visible through the thin material and her nipples were at full attention. The bottom of the babydoll stopped at her waist which left her pussy fully exposed and easy to access. She looked like an extremely fuckable little slut.

Annika smiled at our reaction and pressed me back against the sofa and kissed me deeply, passionately as she once again straddled my crotch. My hands once more started squeezing her amazing silicon breasts.

"Ohhhhh god..." I said, over and over, as I felt the warmth beneath Annika's panties pass over my cock. I felt like it would explode at any moment but was praying to hold on for as long as I could.

Then she pulled away and moved off of his lap, stood up, turned round and crashed her sweet ass against me, resuming the lap dance that had all but been forgotten. I grabbed her hips, thrusted my crotch towards her, feeling and hearing the slap of her ass against me. It felt so fucking good! I had to close my eyes to try to dispel the image for even a few moments so it did not become too much, but the movements - the sensations - were all still there.

Annika was a master at moving her hips and ass in just the right way, and she loved the feeling of my hard cock as it brushed against her.

"Pull out that cock of yours, my dear Professor." Annika said and un-straddled me so that I could pull down my pants and briefs.

Annika eased her thumbs into the sides of her panties, turned her back to me again, and teasingly played with her wet thong.

Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers
12