Annika, Ingrid's MILF Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't waste any time, grabbed my hard cock and started to stroke it. She lowered her head, sucked my right sack into her mouth, rolled it around with her tongue, and then she slid over to the left one and gave it the same attention. Then she slowly licked her way to the top of my cock. Once there, she swirled her tongue around my cock-head and sucked and kissed it all over.

I stared at the blond MILF sucking my cock and needles to say, I was thoroughly enjoying Annika's oral skills. After she played with just my cock-head for a couple of minutes, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked the head into her mouth while she used one hand to stroke my cock and massage my balls with her other hand. I started to moan loudly, and Annika sensed that I was about to cum, so she pulled my cock out to stop that from happening.

"Ahhaa, Professor, not yet, I still haven't given you a proper lap dance."

She bent over slightly one last time, slipped her thong off, and kicked it to the side, and her pale white cheeks suddenly freed of the thin material. She looked over er shoulder and slowly eased her exposed ass and pussy down towards my raging and leaking cock.

I held onto my cock, directing it wherever I could; smearing my juices over her ass cheeks, sliding it in between the cheeks, and rubbing it frantically, desperate for her to lower herself just a little more. I was completely lost in it all, my moans grew louder with each touch.

Annika knew of my desperation, but teasing kept grinding against me, feeling my cock part her cheeks, teasing it by pushing hard against it with her ass when it found her back door, sliding her body up further to feel my cock then parting her pussy lips.

After about a minute of this torture, Annika stood up, turned to me, and once again I marveled at her near-perfect womanly form; those lips that tasted so good, those tits that hung beautifully despite their size, her stomach down to her cesarean scar, where 18 years ago, Ingrid came out. And finally, FINALLY! that pussy, her blond-haired mound that appeared as though it were calling to me.

She kept it natural but tidy; it was obvious that she had trimmed it quite recently. The labia stood proudly outwards, just asking to be devoured by my hands, my lips, and, well, you know.

I welcomed Annika back to me as she once again sat across my lap.

Only this time, when she grinned herself on my cock, I could feel every single inch of her, every ounce of warmth emanating from her snatch, as it rubbed over my now-aching cock. She pressed my cock gains my belly as she rubbed her soaked cunt up against it, over and over she slid up and down my pole. She flinched every time she felt my cock head at her entrance; the heat between us was immense.

"I want is to feel that big cock of yours stretch my pussy and filling me up like the slut I am!" she said and rubbed her soaked pussy back and forth along my cock. After a dozen or so strokes back and forth, my cock was covered in her juices. Then she eased off, lifted my thick tool upwards, placed the head against her opening and started to slowly lower onto it.

Annika moaned out loud as she forced her pussy over my giant cock. She grunted and pushed down all my rod that had disappeared into her pussy. Her screams were loud and her breathing as heavy as I ever remember it as her pussy was stretched around my rigid pole, then she started rocking back and forth on it.

"Oh yeah, your big cock feels so good in my pussy!" I reached around and guided her hips back and forth on my cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it, don't stop! Push me down hard on your big cock, Professor, oh yeah that's it...HARDER!" Each time she would rock back a little more of my cock would push into her and it turned her into a nasty slut, who could've guessed this last time she came to the meeting at school.

Annika leaned back hard onto me, savored my big cock buried into her to root and she stayed that way for a minute to enjoy the feeling of her filling up pussy. Now, I'm not that big, 6,5 inches, well 7 on a good day like right now, but not like Mike's or Big Ed's massage cocks, but still, it's a nice piece of tool.

After a short while, she started to ride up and down the length of my cock. On each upstroke I could see my cock slide out of her pussy, completely soaked with her juices. Her swollen pussy lips were stretched and clung to my thick veiny cock snugly leaving a streak of her juice the entire length of it. Once she got all the way to the top and only my large head was left in her, she would ride back down to the root again. On the down stroke, the girth of my cock would cause her pussy lips to roll back inside her along with my cock until they were completely gone. After about two minutes of that, I could sense her orgasm was building in her.

A couple more strokes and then she impaled herself down over me one last time, and screamed;

"OH GOD, FUUUUCCKKKK I AM GOING TO COME! OH GOD...OH YES...OH FUCK YEEEEEEEESSSSSS..."

And with that Annika's body started to convulse and I felt her pussy spew out juices all over my cock. This was too much for me, I came hard, filling her womb with my warm sperm.

After about a minute, Annika moved over to the couch and sat down on the edge I could see her stretched pussy hanging open and swollen from the ride she just took, but she wasn't done and wanted more.

She stood up, walked over to Mike, and rubbed her body all over for a minute before she dropped to her knees between his legs. Annika made her intentions known right away when she grabbed the waistband on Mike's dress pants and started to pull them down. Mike lifted his bottom up a little and she slid his shorts off of him. Mike's cock popped into view and it was fucking huge. It had to be close to 10 inches long and at least a couple of inches thick. The whole thing was covered in thick heavy veins and even more impressive was how pronounced his cock-head was. It was like a giant mushroom that was at least a half-inch thicker than his cock.

"Ohh, Fuck, sir, that is truly impressive."

But that will come in part two, trust me Annika is nowhere close to finished for the evening. Will she have all three of us? Does her slutty pussy take Mike's huge cock? Or her ass?

Part 2 is soon coming. Stay tuned, and hard.

12