Annika, Ingrid's MILF Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
The night continues, Annika and 3 hard cocks.
6.5k words
4.56
19.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
626 Followers

Part 2. Annika, Ingrid's Mom, the night moves on. Mike and Brian wants to join the rollercoaster ride as well. The story of the suburban, boring Swedish woman turning into a cock-craving nymphomaniac slut, continues.

In part 1, I, Mike and Brian went to a nearby town and a stripper joint where I watched my neighbor and Mother to my sexy student, Ingrid strip, and we fucked in an adjacent room.

We continue the story when she had pulled down Mike's shorts and exposed his huge cock.

"Ohh, Fuck, sir, that is truly impressive."

Annika leaned forward, opened her mouth, and started to suck on his heavy balls, Mike's head fell back and he sighed out loud in obvious pleasure. After each of his balls were soaked with her saliva, she started kissing and licking her way up his thick cock, leaving a trail of saliva with her wet tongue. Once she reached the top, she opened her mouth and sucked just the end of his cock and a few inches into her mouth. She didn't bother trying to suck his whole cock in and out of her mouth because there is no way it would fit, she just sucked on the head and shook her head back and forth across the gland while she stroked his length with her hands.

She slowly worked her way around the ridge of his head licking and sucking all the way and when she got to the top, she flicked her tongue quickly over his slit as she too three inches of his thick tool. Then her tongue all worked its way down his length so she could suck on his heavy balls. After about five minutes, Mike told her he would blow his load if she didn't stop, so she got up and stopped her oral assault.

"No, no, no, I want that inside me, I want the monster inside me. Fuck my pussy hard with your big cock and treat me like the slut that I am!"

Mike needed no further encouragement and in one motion he leaned forward and sank his cock inside a withering Annika, that moaned out loud in pure pleasure.

She encouraged him and begged him to fuck her with his big cock. He started a rhythmic in-and-out motion like a piston, his cock was pounding it all the way in and out with each thrust. He didn't fuck her hard or fast but just strong and steady.

When he pulled out, he left only the head in her and then leaned into her and bury the whole ten inches back in her. She had her legs wrapped around his ass and just enjoyed the pleasure his huge cock provided. For at least five minutes he just kept up like a machine and she love it. She talked dirty to him the whole time and said things like;

"Oh yeah, that's it my big stud, fuck me with that huge cock. Stretch my pussy out and use me like the slut that I am. I am your slut and I want to feel your huge cock fuck me hard until you explode inside me!"

Mike grabbed the back of her legs and pulled them up high and wide and started driving his tool in her harder and faster. She moaned out loud and kept telling him what she wanted;

"Oh yeah, that's it fuck me harder so you will fill me with your cum. I want to feel that big cock explode and fill me with your seed!"

Mike was fucking her so hard, I thought he would hurt her, but she just kept moaning and grabbed his ass to pull him into her as deep as possible.

"OH GOD, THAT'S IT! I AM GOING TO COME! OH GOD..OH YES...OH FUCK YEEEEEEEESSSSSS...OH GOD, THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP....OH YEEEESSSS! I AM CUMMING!!!!!"

At this pace, Mike didn't last long and it was obvious he was about to blow. Annika told him one last time what she wanted;

"Oh yeah, that's it, come in my pussy you big stud. I want you to fill me up!"

With that, Mike pulled her legs back harder and drove in one final deep thrust and I could see his ass clench with each blast he shot deep into Annika's pussy. She added a couple of final words of encouragement;

"Oh yeah, that's it, come in me. Oh yeah, I can feel your cock exploding in my pussy! Oh god yeah that feels so good, keep filling me with your cum!"

Then Mike fell forward and slumped over her exhausted.

After a minute, he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy and stood up, but she didn't move. She just laid there, her thoroughly fucked pussy hung open lewdly and Mike's seed oozed out. She looked exhausted, but also very satisfied.

"You," Annika said and pointe to Brian, "Clean me up and then fuck me hard. If you eat your mate's seed, I will let you fuck my ass too, now clean me the fuck up, and then fuck me."

Brian already had his 6-inch cock out and was jerking it as Annika instructed him to clean up mine and Mike's mess. Annika seemed surprised to find his cock and balls were shaved smooth, which she apparently love.

She spread her legs apart and pulled his head down into her pussy. He dove right in and seemed to love her smooth shaved pussy as he slid his tongue back and forth from her clit to asshole. Her eyes were shut, legs draped over his shoulders and her hands were running through his hair. He pushed as much of his tongue into her as possible. She ground her pussy into his face and groaned out loud and told him how good it felt. After a good minute of working his tongue inside Annika, he slipped two fingers into her opening and moved up and sucked on her pussy lips.

He seemed to have a thing for her pussy lips as he sucked one in his mouth and then the other. He was sucking them so hard when he stopped they hung lewdly out of her pussy. Once he had both lips stretched out nicely so they were really sensitive, he covered them completely with his mouth and started working his tongue over them. She grounded her pussy hard into his face and told him not to stop and to suck her pussy harder and to keep fingering her pussy hard, the two fingers now har company by another two and he had picked up his pace considerably.

Annika once again screamed out another orgasm, accompanied by loud clucking sounds emitted from her soaked cunt being pounder by Brian's four fingers.

As she came Brian sucked in her small clit, that usually was well protected in the folds of her hot pussy. He dove in and sucked her clit into his mouth and it was obvious he really worked it over good with his tongue while he sucked on it. It didn't even take 20 seconds before Annika clasped her legs around the back of his head and pulled him in tight while she exploded all over his face. It lasted a long time and I thought she was going to smother poor Brian because she had his face pulled so tightly into her pussy. Plus she screamed so loud, I was sure all the other rooms near us heard it. She slowly released Brian and his face was covered in her juices.

"Ahhh, that was amazing... Now I did promise you my asshole, and I am a woman of my word." Annika said after about a minute of heavy panting from her huge orgasms. She grabbed a tube of KY jelly from her bag of goodies, handed it to Brian that shot a glob on the head of his cock, and over Annika's puckered asshole.

Annika position herself on the bed, laying face down with her arms stretched out in front of her and her beautiful pale ass pushed up in the air, waiting to get fucked.

Brian reached down and gripped his hard, wet shaft, and guided the head of his cock to Annika's puckered backdoor.

Holding his cock in place against Annika's sphincter, she started to slide her body back and forth, and at every backward movement, his KY-lubed cock head pressed against her asshole a little harder and at each turn, a little more of his thick cock-head went inside...

"Uunnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhh," Annika moaned as she felt her tight asshole widen and his cock slowly begin to penetrate.

Slowly his KY-coated cock head pressed inward as Annika's asshole widened.

"Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh," Annika moaned. Her fists were tightly clenched as Brian's large cock head slowly forced its way past her tight sphincter, and suddenly, the fat head of his cock popped in and was tightly lodged inside. Brian immediately froze as he stared down to see the head of his cock inside Annika's tight puckered asshole. Once the head of his cock was in her, Brian released his grip on his wet cock, and started to move back and forth slowly letting Annika adjust to the thick invader and soon, a good 4 or more inches of his wet cock was inside Annika's clenching asshole.

Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, unghhhh," Annika moaned quietly as she felt Brian's cock penetrate deeper.

I brought my juice-coated cock near Annika's mouth and without holding it with her hands, she adjusted her mouth so that the cock would go in her mouth untouched and she realized just how much she loved the taste of cum. Mike was busy with her amazing huge tits.

Brian was staring at his cock sliding deeper into Annika's asshole with his mouth hanging agape and a bit of drool dripping from his lower lip. His eyes were wide as he stared in disbelief at what he was doing. Clearly, he had never fucked a girl in the ass before.

After about two minutes of slowly fucking, the remaining 2 inches were inside Annika's asshole until his big ball sack was hanging pressed against her dripping cunt.

Soon Mike got up to Annika'a face as well, bringing his huge cock near her mouth. Annika instantly grabbed the thick totem pole, held both cocks in her two hands and alternatively sucked them with her hair all tossed up above her head.

Brian pulled back and then thrust forward and soon he was pumping his huge cock furiously in and out of Annika's asshole.

"Aaiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeee, oh yesssss," Annika gasped as she again climaxed.

I looked down Annika's sweaty body, down to her sweet ass wobbling with each of Brian's thrusts. I have to say, I am not gay but it was sexy watching his veiny cock impale her asshole.

She sucked our cocks vigorously and cupped our balls, weighing them in her palm. I could see red marks and bruises on the soft white skin of her tits. Both I and Mike were squeezing and pinching her tits hard while she was sucking our cocks.

"Aaarghhhhhhh," Brian let out as he filled her bowels with his cum. He had his cock buried to his balls in her ass as he pumped her full of cum.

"Aaaiiiyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Annika was cumming again as she felt her asshole fill with his hot cum.

Brian's rigid cock pumped his cum deep into Annika's asshole. He finally staggered back a bit and I literally heard his cock pop as he pulled it out of her tight ass. I watched in awe as her wide open wide asshole, filled with white hot cum was sipping out of her until the sphincter finally closed.

"Come here," Annika urgently gasped.

Annika reached over and grabbed his cock by the shaft, leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth to the hilt, holding it deep in her throat as she felt him go limp, then she swatched cock and kept jerking his semi-hard cock. Then she switched again, and again and soon Annika felt his cock come alive again in her mouth. Due to his youthful age, he was quickly rock-hard again.

With his cock deep in her mouth, Brian reached down and clutched the sides of her bobbing head. I heard Annika gagging as she took his cock all the way to his balls.

Annika stopped sucking Brian' hard cock.

"Okay," she said, "Good, you're back. Now, I want you in my mouth, you in my cunt, and you in my ass! I want to feel all three of you at the same time!"

Mike was once again awarded her pussy, I drew the winning ticket and got her asshole.

I could see Mike's huge cock standing all erect, impressive, and ready to fuck as he positioned himself on the bed. Annika placed her two legs on either side of his waist, lowered herself down and holding his cock with her hands and placing the purple head lowered herself till the whole length of his cock disappeared in her cunt.

Over and over again, she let him, and us, know just how good his thick cock was and how she loved a big hard cock.

While I and Brian watched, holding our cocks in our hands, Annika started bouncing on top of Mike. After completely adjusting the length of his cock she signaled me to come behind and fuck her ass. I obediently came behind her and spread the fleshy globes with my fingers, both I and Brian and I could see Annika's tiny pink asshole. I began to massage the head of my cock against the impossibly tight hole, to opened it so smoothly, like a flower. It was beautiful, the way that Annika's ass began to widen and dilate as my rock-hard cock began to penetrate her was amazing.

I was holding her by her hair giving a light, but long push, but could see only the head go inside. Mike was holding Annika by her huge fake tits while I tried to penetrate her ass. I adjusted a bit and gave another jerk and then another till the whole 6,5 to 7-inch cock disappeared in her big asshole.

I could see convulsions on Annika's face as she got sandwiched between two big cocks.

I was holding her hair like a man holding a belt while riding a horse, and Annika seemed to enjoy every bit of the foursome she was experiencing here. After getting accustomed to getting Double penetrated, she started moving her seat body, and our cocks disappeared and reappeared alternately in Annika's cunt and asshole. Annika was all hot and horny and she was releasing a flood of juices from her cunt. Holding Brian's cock in her small hand Annika brought it close to her mouth and started sucking frantically. Mike was holding her breasts and fucking Annika's cunt while I was holding her hair and fucking her in her asshole.

Whilst Annika wasn't a DP virgin, she'd had her first at high school many years ago and have had several in front of her voyaging husband. For her, it was always a treat, you had to find the right guys, one's who were both up for it and capable of delivering it. She had some bad experiences with big cocked stallions, but with a phobia about other guys being anywhere near their cock they weren't going to go for a DP. In this case I and Brian had no problem with that, both of us were young and fit, driving our cocks in with a powerful intensity and neither seemed to mind that another naked guy was just inches away from us, sometimes nearer as their cocks almost collided as they filled Annika's holes, separated only by a thin, but tough, membrane.

"Yessss, yessss, fuck me, fuck me," she squealed as she shook and shuddered, her tits bouncing up and down like they were yo-yos on a string.

Then her was voice muffled by the length of meat in her mouth, but we could all tell that her grunts were noises of excitement and lust.

The display that I am now a part of was truly remarkable. My student's mother had a cock in every hole. This was a first for me, but somehow we managed to work up a good rhythm, thrusting into her body with almost practiced ease, and in no time was her body empty of meat. Annika was groaning deeply around the cock in her mouth and I could tell that her orgasms were coming so fast that they seemed to all melt into one long climax.

I and Mike rode her like she was a bronco, our stiff, large cocks totally filling her and stretching her walls until she almost feared she might split. Not that she minded, as two giant cocks rammed over her erogenous zones like they were a panzer assault. The orgasms were mind-blowing, sending electrical jolts whizzing round her brain like she was Frankenstein's monster being raised from the dead. One of us pounding with the power, speed and size she was getting would have driven her to ecstasy, but having two was like overlaying one rapture on top of another, sending her, not so much floating to heaven, but jet propelled towards the pearly gates. She screamed louder in pleasure, her throat raw with passion,

"AAarrrrrghhh, yesssss, yessss, fuckkkk, fill me up, aaarrggghhh, yessss, fuck me harder, I want those cocks ramming me until I burst."

"You're so fucking hot," grunted Brian.

"I've never fucked someone so kinky," I added as I drove myself harder into her ass.

Annika didn't disagree, on either count. She was damn sexy, she knew, and if getting DP'd by two strangers wasn't kinky she didn't know what was, but she loved it. The cocks pounding her holes felt wonderful and neither of us was stinting in our effort, driving hard and powerfully at her, like she was an exercise machine. Annika was covered in sweat, some of it was from us, as our perspiration flicked to her and some was her own, the warmth of three bodies in close proximity making her steam like a sauna. It wasn't only her skin that was wet, her pussy was dripping with lust, each thrust from Mike splurging out her cum over his cock and thighs. She leaned back more, pressed her back against me, her slippery skin rubbing at my chest as I pounded upwards, my hands still holding her long blond har tightly

"Yesssss, yesssss, yesssss, yesssss, aaaarrrgghhh," she shrieked as she came again.

After being fucked hard and sucking a cock, she commanded;

"Big guy, I want you in my ass now, but take it slow. You in my pussy and you, you come close to my mouth." She told us. I gave one final thrust up her ass, brought out my cock, and headed to get a blow job while Mike and Brian switched positions.

"No," Annika abruptly said. It was time. She'd been dreaming about this for a very long time now, and this situation, our big hard cocks, finally convinced her it was time.

"I changed my mind, your big cock, in my mouth. And you, and you. I want both of you ... at the same time"

I stopped and started to go back to her ass, but Annika shook her head.

"No ... in my pussy."

"Both of us inside you?" I said in disbelief.

"That's exactly what I mean," Annika gave her most seductive smile.

"Yes, I've always wanted to try that and after Mr. Big over here, I feel my cunt is finally ready," she added.

"So, you've never done this before?" Brian filled in.

"No, dreamt about it, had two dildos inside once, but never the real thing."

Her pussy ached to be used, to experience the power of two men's hard cock, in her pussy, expressing her deepest and darkest desires. She wanted the perfect union between the four of us, a sexual congress that would bind us together forever and she wanted that so bad and was willing to give us both her pussy.

"I'm up for that if you are bud," I grinned at my friend.

Brian nodded back, "If Miss can take it I'm in, literally."

Brian laid down on his back and then Annika straddled him, sank back, and impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

She felt his cock stretching the walls of her pussy and pushing its way deeper and deeper into her.

Annika pushed down until she felt his erect cock all the way into her pussy. She began moving her hips back and forth with my buddy's cock buried in her. The pressure of her clitoris against his pubic bone felt ecstatic. Annika lifted her hips and began repeatedly impaling herself on Brian's cock feeling the fullness of it.

I positioned myself behind Annika and watched Brian's hard cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

"Are you ready for me, slut? Are you ready for another cock?"

"God yes! Yes, baby. I'm ready. Give it to me." Annika pleaded. "Stick your dick in me!"

I grasped her butt cheeks hard, pulled them as far apart as I could, watched her sphincter muscle contract and dilate in unison with Brian's thrusts.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked as I pressed my tip into her already full hole.

"Oh God, yes, I want both your dicks hammering my cunt," she moaned.

"Now, shut up and fuck me."

"Okay then" I grinned and pushed my cock right at the entrance, feeling Brian's slippery cock run against my sensitive gland.

As she felt the hot tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy, Annika, stopped pumping Brian momentarily. I held my hard cock in my hand and searched for the hole already occupied by my friend's cock.

Moving forward I rested the head against her outer pussy lips, tight against Brian's cock, ready to push into her. Slowly I drove my hips forward, the glans pressed against her tight cunt.

Drcock666
Drcock666
626 Followers
12