Annika, Ingrid's MILF Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika breathes deeply, trying to relax.

Four or five attempts later, the glans was inside, but only barely. My cock-head slid ever so slightly into her pussy when, suddenly, she clamped down and grunted. Worried about hurting her, I pulled back, asking her if she was ok. She told me she was fine, but the stretching pushed her over the edge into orgasm. We tried again, getting a little further before her muscles squeeze the tip of my cock into the side of the already hard invader.

I pushed again, felt her muscles stretching to accommodate my cock alongside Brian's.

I slid my cock half-way in and then paused and I actually enjoyed Brian's python squashing against my rigid cock. I could feel his cock throb as it pressed against mine, its hot slippery hardness felt great and for some reason, I was extremely turned on about sharing a pussy with him. Neither of us seemed to mind the intimacy, a sign of how good friends we were.

"Oh shit, Professor! Yeah. Fuuck. Shove your hard cock in me. Fuck my pussy!"

Annika's body tensed and she groaned, the stretching triggering yet another orgasm. I kept pushing, getting a little more of my thick cock into her tight cunt, all the while orgasms shattered through her body, causing her to shake violently.

I don't think I've ever felt a tighter pussy in my life, not even the virgin I've taken.

I could feel my exposed head press against Brian's cock as I pushed inside her. She groaned as the two cocks spread her apart. Her body felt a good pain as I forced my cock deeper into her cunt alongside Brian's.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled as her pussy got stretched to a new dimension. It sounded like she was in pain and I doubted if we were going to be able to do this, but then I heard her say

"This is amazing, but start slow."

I thought it was strange that the feeling of another cock touching mine would arouse me so much, but it did, as Annika squeezed both cocks with her pussy.

I stopped, holding my hips in place, allowing her to calm down.

"There Annika," I said as I began to move my cock.

"We're both in you! You're stuffed with two cocks. How does it feel?"

"Oh god, Professor... damn, I'm so full," Annika exclaimed.

"Oh shit, Professor Steve! Yeah. That's it. Shove your hard cock in me. Fuck my pussy!" Annika caught her breath.

"Give it to me hard!"

After a moment of just holding still, feeling Annika's throbbing pussy and Brian's pulsating tool, Annika said:

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Both of you!"

I held Annika by the hips and started thrusting slowly, working my shaft into her pussy, well, at least 3/4 of the length into her.

It was eye wateringly tight, but Annika didn't complain, even though her cunt walls stretched further than they'd ever expanded. We began to work in a rhythm, one pushing in as my buddy moved out, the two cocks continually moving and not allowing her walls any chance to tighten or lapse back. Annika groaned and twisted her face in pain, even as she also felt the pleasure rising as hidden nerve ending behind her tunnel walls were pressed and stimulated harder than they'd ever experienced before. She gripped at the sheet she was on, her nails dug deep into it as she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

As my foreskin pulls back, the hypersensitive part of the glans is exposed to the friction of Brian's slippery cock, almost causing my own orgasm to approach.

I pulled my cock out to its head and slammed it back into her. Annika's large tits flew forward wildly, hitting Brian in his face with every thrust. Her face mirrored the orgasmic pleasure she felt every time I slammed into her.

The sheer size of our combined cocks meant there wasn't much room to move in Annika's pussy, and she was delirious with pleasure as her body was continually racked with wave after wave of orgasm.

"Harder. Harder, Professor! Tear that pussy up!" Annika encouraged me. I increased the force of my thrusts.

"Is that what you want, slut?" I asked as I pounded her pussy.

"Yeah, oh yeah. That's what I want. You know that's what I want."

Sounds of passion escaped her lips as I pummeled her with my rock-hard cock.

Brian began to move his cock in Annika's pussy as well. Annika now had two cocks fucking her pussy simultaneously. She could feel our hard cocks rubbing together as they matched their rhythm. Having Brian's cock inside her with mine meant that my cock was continuously rubbing against her g-spot, leaving her body quaking with one mini-orgasm after another.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my dirty pussy, fuck my dirty, slutty pussy. Stretch my little hole. Fuck yes, FUCK YES!"

"You are so tight, baby. You love having both our fat cocks in your pussy, don't you slut" I teased.

"Two cocks for your slutty cunt." Brian joined the banter.

"Just shut up and fuck me, both of you!" Annika exclaimed.

I and Brian seesawed back and forth, grunting and panting as we shoved our huge members into her hole, making it gape even wider so that you'd have been able to fit a baseball in it with ease. Even with the effort we were putting in, we couldn't get our cocks all the way in, neither of us managed it more than five or six inches, leaving a good couple of inches out. However, the double sized girth of two cocks together more than made up for lessening of length and Annika gave another shudder and groan;

"Ohhh, urrrhhhh, yesss, oooohhh fucking God, oooohhh."

Annika followed the pace we'd set and rocked her hips against us, arching up to pull me in deeper than pressing her hips down against Brian.

For years Annika had dreamed of being double-vaginalised, imaging two well hung hunks pounding her together. Now it was happening and it felt even better than in her fantasies, like nothing she had experienced before and, she expected, that she'd experience this again. The nerve ending in her pussy were going into overdrive, threatening to overdose her in ecstasy. The constant thrill of pleasure was already overwhelming her pussy, she literally geysered juice as we pounded her.

"Arrrrghhhh, my God, aaaaaarrghhhh!" Annika screamed, her face scrunching up and her nails knifing into the bed sheet.

"Yessss, yessss, oh my God, fucking yesssss! Aaaaarghhh!"

We were moving faster and harder now, getting used to what we had to do to and thrusting into her cunt. Her pussy was burning as it stretched wider than it had ever done, until it was on the verge of tearing, but the pain was worth it for the pleasure. Annika had never felt such a deep ecstasy, her entire body lighting up with a heavenly pleasure. It didn't come in waves either, but seemed to suffuse every pore and fibre of her being all the time, never stopping or dipping.

Brian and I had a tempo and rhythm that it almost seemed like we had done this before, but we hadn't. We set up a rapid alternating rhythm, our cocks sliding against each other and the spasming walls of Annika's pussy as we thrust in and out, of her hot pussy, stretched to it's max around us. Her fingers gripped tighter at the sheet and she felt her feet and toes straightening and stretching as from top to bottom she was engulfed in a raging storm of sexual bliss. Juice sipped out by the gallons, as she juiced up with every thrust into tight hole behind and her tits waved and jiggled as she shuddered and shivered and shook.

"Fuuuuckkk, oooohhh, fuuucckk, yessss, ooooohhh," she groaned, as she was transported up to paradise, her feet barely toughing the stairway to heaven.

Annika loved the feeling of fullness with two big cocks in her pussy. Every part of her cunt seemed stimulated. Brian and I continued to pump in and out of Annika's cunt, and her orgasm washed over her time and time again.

I could feel the veins in Brian's cock as he slid it back and forth on my cock. I know, I know, we weren't there to rub cocks, we were there to fuck her cunt, but there was no way to ignore how good it all felt.

"Oh shit! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again..!" Annika shouted. "Professor, cum with me! Cum in me, dump your loads in me!" The thought of being flooded with the sperm of two men at the same time fueled Annika's building orgasm.

Her high pitched screams and wails filled the room, drowning out the pants and grunts from us as we rammed her hole. Nothing could compare to this, nothing...

"Yessss, aaaarrghh, aaarrrghhh, yessss."

Annika's pussy was soaking the sheets as her cum gushed out of her wave after wave. Her body was electric, the warmth of her orgasm soaking through her every nerve. She had never felt more alive. Her orgasm was perfection. There was no other way to describe it and as it crashed through her trembling body she became aware of everything around her; the touch of two men as they groped her soft body, their hot breath as they gulped for air, and most of all their quivering, bursting cocks devouring her tender, sweet sex.

"Oh shit! Oh shit, cum with me! Cum in me, dump your loads in me!"

Annika felt Brian's cock convulse at her words and as he came, he dragged her over the edge again. Both I and Brian felt her hot flood wash over us as her sweet juices cascaded over our cocks and I could feel Brian's cum hit my own aching cock. My balls were tight and straining and soon they sent their seed shooting up inside her, and returning the favor to Brian.

Our semen was hot in her belly and Annika arched her back and let out a long moan; there were no words for the explosion that was happening in her tender sex. It was as though all three of us had plunged into one looong, perfect orgasm between Annika's naked thighs; her soaking pussy had bound us together and that moment seemed eternal as the three of us writhed on the bed.

I pulled my cock out first. I plopped down on the bed panting. Annika rolled off Brian to her left and slouched on the bed with her legs parted immodestly. I noticed cum beginning to pool at the opening of my student's mother's pussy. I knew it was a mixture of mine and my friend's cum leaking out of this well-fucked slut.

Mike's huge cock was rock hard as he watched I and Brian double penetrate Annika's cunt.

Annika looked in awe as he jerked it hard in front of her face.

"Oh Fuck, Big Boy, take my ass, please, fuck me in my ass with your monster-cock!" She begged him.

His sizeable girth almost caused Annika to start crying as the new, huge invader sought to stretch her sphincter to new dimensions.

"Unnnhhh," she groaned in response, her brain and body dreading what her lust had signed her up for.

"Don't worry, you little Swiss slut," he grunted to her as his cock-head again tried to push into her sphincter.

"A few minutes of pain opens the door for hours of pleasure."

She half moaned, half sobbed, his comment and enormous cock forcing air from her lungs.

She didn't even bother her to correct his, she was from Sweden, not Switzerland, like she always do.

Mike began the slow process of penetrating her tight little puckered hole.

"Ohhh, No..." she whimpered as he pried her hole open with his cockhead.

One of Mike's hands snaked from her shoulders to her blond hair, grabbed a handful and pinned her face to the bed.

"Please..." she screamed as his thick shaft tried to push her organs to new dimensions,

"Fuck that hurts... you're... you're killing me!"

The giant head of his cock was now lodged in her recently fucked anus, her perfectly pale cheeks pierced by his thick column of cock. Mike leant on it and grunted with effort, trying to force more of his cock in. After what looked like an eternity, her sore ring began stretching as he split her ass open. Mike suddenly lurched forward with more force, and she screamed again as his fat knob found new depths.

"Ohhhhhh....fuuuuuckkkk..." they both moaned in unison.

First, it felt like someone was trying to push the wide end of a baseball bat up her ass.

"Too--too big!" Annika began to squeal, tears welling up in her eyes. Her asshole still struggled to meet the volume requirements of his cock, by far the fattest cock she'd ever had in her asshole.

Annika screamed into a pillow as his cock forced its way inside her ass. It felt as if she was to be split into two pieces, as Mike slowly but steadily pushed more and more of his meat inside of her.

"Oh fuck... stop... that hurts... please stop," she pleaded, clearly in pain as the enormous cock dilated her asshole.

"Oh....GOD!! That...feels....like....a....fucking....baseball bat...up...my...ass!" Annika screamed at Mike. He just let out a roaring laugh and started fucking her ass in earnest. It was such a quick array of painful stabs in her ass, and Annika could barely breathe. It took her about five minutes to get accustomed to that monster inside of her, during which she let out a constant scream, muffled only by the pillow. Her ass felt like it was on fire, but the pleasure factor of this ass-fuck started to show at last. She began humping Mike's dick frantically, suddenly she couldn't get enough of his large, thick meat inside of her dirty ass. She pressed her body onto his, and they both got into a steady rhythm of hard fucking, Annika's asshole being stretched like never before. She felt so full, so slutty. She felt like a dirty whore, and she was loving it.

Her cunt was on fire, and when another orgasm hit her, her pussy squirted at least two pints of clear, tasty pussy juice on the bed, accompanied by a loch high-pitched squeal..

"Oh baby," he said through gritted teeth, "You're one hot fucking bitch to let us all fuck you like this! I'm nearly there honey...I'm gonna shoot my cum in your tight asshole...ahhh....yes..yes... YESSSSSSSS..."

Mike grinned when he saw the mess she was making, and within another minute, he filled her ass with his hot warm seed, he came deep into her bowels. It felt as if he was flushing her guts with a hose, the warm liquid quickly filling up her ass. Mike stayed inside Annika's ass until he was all spent and his cock went limp. Annika got off of him when I asked her to do a nasty thing:

"Annika, push that cum out of your ass and eat it! I wanna see you eat Mike's cum mixed with your ass juice!" I said.

Annika smiled because I obviously knew the way she wanted to be treated. Annika sat on the bed and lifted her legs, exposing her asshole. She put one hand underneath and pushed. She felt her asshole pushing outwards, and then a jet of Mike's cum squirted on her hand. She repeated that a few times until there was enough in her hand. When she looked at it, she knew that that was the nastiest thing to do. The color was somewhere between creamy white and light brown. Nasty, but that was just what she wanted to be. A nasty little slut. So, she started licking off the cum, swallowing it all.

"You really are the ultimate slut, Annika!" I announced and kissed her.

"Wow, just wow, that was fucking amazing." Annika said as her body collapsed on the bed next to mine.

The four of us just laid on the bed, soaked in sweat and cum, all four of our cum, but, 95% of the cum was Annika's.

"The dream of having two cocks in my pussy has always been on my bucket-list, but now, when that has been reached... Next time, not today, I can't take any more, but next time, I want to take two of your cocks in my ass, not your's" she said and posted at Mike's snake.

"... And what the fuck, why not go for all three inside me at the same time."

"Really?"

"I don't even know if that is possible," Mike filled in.

"Not all three in my ass or cunt, but two in one and one in the other. I want to try, but not today.

"Fuck, that would be... Is that even possible?"

"Professor, you're the one with the brain, you figure it out."

"English literature, Not in math, or physics or whatever is needed here."

"Ok, first, two in my ass, and that will take some lubrication and painkillers"

In the third and final part of Annika, we will find out if she will extend her bucket-list wishes.

12