Anniversary Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon went on to lie on my side and hug my body. I sat and laid on the bed with my legs stretched out, holding my hair and then my breasts over the basque. We did some back shots on the bed before Craig had me lie down with my head looking back at him over the edge. He said I looked great whilst shooting straight over my face and down my body. My breasts were dominating that pose.

"Ok, Louise, let's take a break there. What do you think, Jack? Your wife's a natural, wouldn't you say?"

"I'm blown away. You look absolutely incredible, Louise."

I smiled and thanked them both before sharing a well-earned drink with my husband. The photoshoot was almost done. I couldn't wait to jump Jack as soon as Craig was out of the room. You'd have thought I hadn't had sex since the morning after my actual wedding day, the way I was feeling.

"Are you ready for the third and final round?" Craig looked at me.

"Where do you want me?" I was ready to get things wrapped up so I could be alone with Jack.

"Back on the bed in a simple kneeling pose. We'll finish with some teasing shots. Are you both ok with that?"

"Sure," I shrugged, getting into position. Everything so far was what I'd asked for.

"Don't mind me," Jack chuckled. "Pretend I'm not here."

"Do you want to?" Craig grinned back and forth at us.

"What do you mean?" I smiled, a little puzzled.

"Huh?" Jack chuckled again.

"Do you want to pretend you're not here, Jack? And what about you Louise. Do you want to pretend your husband isn't here?"

"Where are you going with this, Craig," Jack stood up, not threatening, but wanting more detail.

"I don't understand." I was in the same boat as my husband.

"Both of you relax. I'm offering you the chance to create the ultimate photo album. One you'll cherish and have fun with for the rest of your time together."

"Nudity?" I gulped.

"It's up to the two of you."

"Jack?" I looked at my husband, who had sat back down looking stunned.

"I don't know what to say," he said. "I wasn't expecting to see this much! I mean. You're photographing my wife in the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen her wear, Craig."

"Everything we're doing here is for you guys. I only suggested it because, well, you're on fire, Louise. I didn't think this would be so easy. I expected it to be awkward and clunky."

"I don't know, Craig. I wasn't thinking about nudity in these shots. What do you think, Jack?"

"I don't know, love. I'm still rubbing my eyes with what you've done so far."

"Listen," Craig grabbed our attention. "Let's stick to your original plan, Louise. I don't want to ruin the experience."

"Ok," I agreed, then Jack and I sighed with calming breaths.

"Alright, as you were, Louise, back in a simple kneeling position. That's right. Now lean forwards onto your hands. Fantastic."

Something happened to me when I leaned forwards to accentuate my shoulders and breasts. The idea of going nude was a shock because it wasn't discussed. But as Craig got close ups of me with my cleavage and face, I began silently warming to his suggestion.

An arousing feeling to really expose myself slowly spread throughout my body. I'd have no issues doing this for my husband if he was any good at working a camera as skilfully as Craig was, but he wasn't, and that wouldn't have been the point of the photoshoot anyway.

Craig must have sensed I was thinking about something, because he kept on grinning and telling me to focus on the camera. He then directed me to raise my arms up and rest them on my head. I was so horny I turned towards my husband.

"I want to do some nude shots." I spoke directly and only to my husband.

"And I want you to," he croaked.

"So, are we saying yes?"

"I think so," Jack replied, moving around uncomfortably in his chair.

I turned my head to look at Craig again. "I'll do it," I sighed, barely able to control my sexual arousal.

Craig was beaming. "Slowly trace your fingertips down the sides of your head and neck. Perfect. Now across the tops of your shoulders. Catch the straps and pull them towards the edge of your shoulders. Great. Hold it there, Louise, and keep looking into the camera."

Suddenly feeling like a glamour model, I knelt on the four-poster bed holding the basque shoulder straps in the tips of my fingers while Craig took a load of photographs. He then had me rest my left arm under my bust while I used my right hand to pull the left strap down to my elbow. I had to catch my breath a few times and then I was doing the same with the other strap, swapping my arms over.

"When you're ready, Louise, pull the basque down to just below your breasts, and then I want you to raise your arms slowly and rest them on your head again. When you get to that point you can breathe. Do everything slow and deliberate. Imagine you're doing it in slow motion.

I wanted to check if my husband really was ok with me doing this. I was petrified but so excited. The opposing emotions left me stuck on autopilot. With my gaze transfixed straight into the camera, I very, very slowly started pulling the basque down my body.

My skin was so sensitive from the aliveness of the situation, I could feel the delicacy of the lace grazing it's way down my breasts. I took a deep breath when it reached my hard, excited nipples. The lace stimulated them further when the basque passed over my nipples, flicking them free. I exhaled a soft sigh of arousal as I slowly exposed my breasts to another man. Another man who was photographing me doing it.

"That's just great, Louise," Craig sighed himself when I brought the basque to rest beneath my breasts. I'd done it. I'd exposed my tits for an erotic photoshoot. "Raise your arms slowly and rest them on your head."

I felt my bust lift with my arms. I'd never felt so exposed yet sexy in my life before. It truly was an erotic experience. I didn't feel slutty or exploited. I felt like a proper artistic nude model. I finally brought my hands to rest on my head. I didn't care for Craig and his instructions in that moment. While he photographed the topless pose, I turned my head towards my husband and silently mouthed the words 'I love you'.

"Well done, Louise. You're both going to enjoy this album. I now want you to lean forwards on your hands again, but this time bite your lower lip and give the camera a playful smile."

Feeling so hot on horny, I leaned forwards onto my hands a little too quickly and excitedly. My heavy breasts swung away from my body and I giggled, apologising before Craig chuckled and told me it was quite alright. I giggled at Jack before I gasped. He was grinning with his hand inside his trousers, massaging his cock.

Craig also noticed what Jack was doing, but the photographer was more interested in me, so he settled me down again and had me posing my head facing different directions, while I leaned forwards with my large breasts hanging from my body.

"Louise, I'd now like you lying down across the width of the bed with your knees up."

I didn't hesitate to switch around with my breasts swaying on show. I didn't experience a need to cover up in between poses. Once in position, Craig had me tilting my head backwards and arching my back. He then took it a step further and told me to cup my breasts whilst giving a facial expression of orgasmic pleasure.

"That's very good, Louise, but let's make it perfect. Exaggerate the arch to really show off your curves. Make it seem like you're having an orgasm. Maybe play with your nipples as you do it."

This time my mind hesitated but my hands didn't. Before answering the question in my mind whether to do it or not, my fingers were already rolling my had nipples. The groan and facial expression was genuine, so to was the arching of my back.

"Great shots, Louise. Unclip the suspenders straps."

Breathing heavily now, I reached under my arse and I clipped the two rear straps. I then brought my hands over the tops of my thighs and unclipped the front two. Craig came round to the side of the bed, taking pictures down my body.

"Don't slow down now, Louise. Take the thong off," he breathed above me, looking into each other's eyes. If I could see the lust burning in his, than he could definitely see it burning in mine. I removed the thong. "Come and take a closer look at your wife, Jack."

I moaned and writhed on the bed, needing my husband to fuck me as I grabbed and squeezed my soft tits. Craig remained a professional distance, even when I removed the thong. He stood back to capture it being removed before taking photographs of the glistening, swollen state between my legs.

My husband stood close to Craig. "Take your shirt and trousers off, Jack. Let's get you involved in the shots."

"What do you want me to do?" My husband didn't look at me, he only sought advice from Craig.

"Eat my pussy, Jack!" I gasped, interrupting them. The two men chuckled.

"I think you better do what your good lady says, Jack." Craig pointed my husband towards my shaven mound, to answer my call of need, before directing me. "Flip over onto all fours, Louise."

While Jack stripped down to his boxer shorts, revealing the bulge of excitement at the front of them, Craig had me on all fours looking at the camera. My tits were hanging down from my body again, but he wanted more from the pose. He told me to arch my back and bend my left leg out.

After a few cat-like stretching shots. "Bring your leg back down, Louise, and Jack, start pleasuring your wife with some good oral sex while she's on all fours."

I rocked forward and moaned the moment I felt my husbands hot tongue lick right up my slit and crack. I then rocked back when he went to do it again, burying his face when he grabbed my arse and tried to hold me still.

Having Craig photographing us, in what was now a pornographic photoshoot, intensified my burning lust and desire to get fucked in front of the camera. I wanted it captured so Jack and I could cherish and enjoy the images and memories forever.

"Ok, you two love birds, I'm going to remain quiet, just taking photos. Do whatever feels natural."

"Stick it in me, Jack! I need your cock inside me!" I hissed, rocking back and forth on the bed. I hadn't even cum yet, but I was ready for it.

Craig hovered around us with the camera pointed at the action. He photographed Jack entering me from behind as I moaned like a greedy slut. He then came round to capture my facial expressions while I got fucked hard. I looked at his groin and saw his own bulge of excitement.

Jack rode me from behind in the middle of the four-poster bed. We were photographed fucking wildly. My husband was smacking my arse and pulling my hair while he slammed into my pussy. I was moaning like a slut who couldn't get enough cock while my big tits swung out of control. It felt amazing. I then started to cum. Craig got down low and pointed the camera up at my face. I looked into the lens and screamed I was cumming.

I was then flipped over onto my back with my legs up in the air. Jack held them wide open while he fucked me in front of Craig our wedding photographer. My husband and I looked into each other's eyes; we were doing something more than intimate. I climaxed again and then I told Jack I wanted to suck my juices from his cock.

It was without doubt the filthiest mood I'd ever been in. Jack grinned and had me face him on all fours in the opposite direction to when he fucked me from behind. Craig was everywhere, getting his camera in on the action.

I smiled into the lens and licked my husbands cock. I teased the camera as much as I was teasing Jack. He helped by moving and holding my hair out of the way, so Craig could take close ups of me doing it. This was going to be one hell of a photo album, I thought. To be that little bit saucier, I sat down on the edge of the bed and held my tits together while Jack fucked my cleavage.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted.

"No!" I laughed, pulling my tits away, but it was too late. Craig homed in with his camera to capture my husband covering my tits in thick, sticky cum.

"You'll be making that up to me later," I giggled. I wasn't too disappointed. I knew there was more where that came from.

"That was fantastic!" Craig beamed, finally lowering his camera.

Jack followed him. "Can I see some of the shots, Craig."

While I was in the bathroom wiping my husbands cum off my tits, he was standing butt naked with Craig looking through some of the shots. When I returned to join them for a cheeky look myself, Jack was holding the camera in both hands.

"Get back on the bed, Louise," he smirked mischievously. I laughed and did what he asked, letting him have his five minutes of fame as an added wedding anniversary present.

We laughed while Jack posed me in a few different positions. Typically, he asked me to lick my nipples and spread my pussy lips. I then became very shy when he asked me to finger myself. I looked at Craig and said no, feeling very embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Awwww, baby," Jack rubbed my forehead, he showed understanding. He wasn't mocking me. "Will you do it with a blindfold on?"

I looked at Craig again. "I'll pop to the bar for an orange juice," he smiled. "Just don't break my camera, Jack."

I was blushing beetroot while Craig left the room. "Close your eyes and get yourself in the mood." Jack was excited.

For the next however long, my husband photographed me caressing my body, playing with my nipples and then circling my clit. With Craig gone there was no requirement for me to use a blindfold.

"You looked so hot during the photoshoot," my husband confessed while I slowly masturbated with my eyes closed. "You look even hotter now, but watching someone else taking photos of my wife stripping off was insanely hot."

"Mmmm," I smirked under all the feelings I felt trickling out from my pussy and into my body. "I loved you being there watching me."

"Craig hid it well. He's a professional, but did you see the look in his eyes? Did you notice the bulge in his trousers?" Jack sniggered.

Our shaky breathing combined inside the four posted corners of the bed. A dangerous energy was brewing in that small part of the room, with me rubbing my pussy and my naked husband whispering suggestive thoughts.

"I noticed it," I sighed, slipping a finger through my wet lips and into the hole.

"I'd love to take photos of you two together." Jack almost chocked on his words.

I smirked playfully, returning my finger to my clit. "That's too much," I sighed again, thinking it was a horny idea though.

"What if you just pose together naked? No touching, Louise. It could be like one of those tame nude shoots." I heard the plea in my husbands tone and smiled.

"I don't think Craig would be down for that," I whispered, arching my back and squeezing a breast, still rubbing my clit softly with my eyes closed.

"Will you trust me, Louise?"

I smirked blindly at my husband. I did trust him, but we had just successfully sailed through unchartered waters. The sea ahead was calm now, but what Jack was suggesting would turn us towards a storm. A storm where anything could happen. I opened my eyes and continued to masturbate in front of my husband. It was such a lovely, intimate moment together.

"Can you trust yourself, Jack?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you trust yourself being able to handle it? Can you trust yourself not to push for more?"

"I'm so fucking turned on right now I'd let you fuck Craig while I take photos."

I smiled at my husbands words and erection, before swapping my hand from my breast to give his cock a gentle tug. Stroking him whilst rubbing myself, I looked deeply into his eyes. His soul.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, Jack. Messing around with Craig doing nude shots, that's if he even agrees to do it, will lead to you wanting more."

"I'd never let you do anything that you didn't want to do," my husband tried to convince himself. I burst out laughing and covered my face with my hands." What?" he frowned. "What's so funny?"

I removed my hands and looked seriously into his eyes. I then cupped the side of his face and smiled warmly. "Jack, we're all adults. If I start posing nude with another guy for you, we're all going to get very aroused."

"So, you would fuck him if you could?"

"That's not what I'm saying. I don't want to fuck Craig and then have to live with the consequences. If Craig and I start fooling around in front of you and the camera..."

"What if there weren't any consequences?" Jack interrupted me. "I'd love to watch you with another man, Louise, but only if you want to do it."

"You can't say that Jack, and I don't want to. Didn't I just say that?" I laughed.

"That's fine then, but would you pose with him? Assuming Craig will do it of course."

"What kind of poses?" I wondered, marginally opening to the idea.

"No touching if you don't want that. Just photos looking like you're going to have sex together." I pulled a face that demanded a better answer. Jack laughed. "Both of you touching yourselves close to each other. Craig looking like he's going to put his cock inside you. A handful of photos like that. We'll probably end up laughing at ourselves anyway."

I thought for a moment, agreeing silently with Jack. It probably would end up in an embarrassing situation, forcing us to laugh it off and move on. "Ok, I'll do it. But I want to be blindfolded and there's to be no touching. Not even you are allowed to touch me while I'm blindfolded."

"Will you at least play with yourself while Craig poses near you?"

"Fine. Get something to blindfold me with before he gets back."

Jack found a bed mask provided by the hotel. He tore the packet open and handed it over. It did feel naughty and exciting setting Craig up for my husbands gratification like this, but I wasn't convinced the professional photographer would do it. He had a reputation to uphold and protect.

It took me a minute to relax my body and calm my mind before I resumed caressing my curves again. Jack slipped off the bed, taking more photos while I gradually worked a hand down between my legs. Another minute later and I was back into it, gently playing with my tits and tentatively rubbing my pussy.

A quiet knock came at the door before I heard it open a moment later. I then heard whispers but not what was being discussed. It added to the thrill and excitement of it all, wondering if Craig would grant my husbands wish. A little part of me hoped he would when I imagined seeing the evidence in a private photo album.

Despite being so turned on, my mind was split between concentrating on what I was doing and what I could hear. It prolonged having an orgasm as my survival instincts had me focussing more on listening to the sounds around me.

"Take your cock out, Craig. You're not going to fuck my wife but I want to capture you as if you are." My husband whispered very close to me. Shit, I thought, feeling a tingle shoot up my spine. This is really happening.

"Are you sure you're both ok with this, Jack?" Craig then whispered, but I heard a belt being unbuckled and a zipper being pulled down.

"Yeah. Just a few pictures of you looking like you're going to fuck my wife. No faces and no touching." My husband spoke a little louder than a whisper this time.

I bit my lip, nervously, and slipped a finger inside my pussy. It was even more heart pounding than stripping naked for Craig and his camera.

"Damn, Craig. You never told me you keep Darth Vaders helmet in your pants." The two of them chuckled in whispers, leaving me wondering how big Craig's cock actually was.

"Now what?" I heard Craig ask my husband.

"Play with your tits, Louise. Leave your pussy alone for a few minutes. I don't want you cumming yet." I giggled with my eyes shut tightly beneath the blindfold, and brought my hands on top of my breasts. "Kneel between her legs, Craig. Just hold that bad boy over her pussy."