Anniversary Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhaling a sharp breath, the pair chuckled as Craig carefully got onto the bed and knelt between my legs. A shaky exhale left my lungs when the movement stopped. I now had this mental image of a big cock hovering over my open, wet mound.

"Bring it down a bit and get closer. About an inch in front of her slit." I felt more movement shuffling further up between my splayed legs. I was close to passing out, it was that exciting. "Hold it right there. That's spot on. Now tell my wife how hot she is."

"I can't," Craig sighed, but his breathing told me he wanted to.

"You're rock hard with your big dick right in front of my wife's wet pussy," my husband chuckled. "You wanted to see her naked. Well there she is. Look at her. Look how hot she looks playing with her big tits."

"Are you really ok with this, Louise?" Craig asked.

I nodded, keeping my eyes closed, even though I couldn't see anything anyway. "Just say what you want. I'm fine with it." I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth. I said what I was thinking and then the storm appeared up ahead.

"And what about you, Jack? Are you really ok with this? Because me and my cock think your wife is fucking gorgeous."

"Now we're talking, Craig," my husband chuckled.

"You want to watch another man wanking over your hot wife?"

"I do," Jack sounded more excited.

"You're hot alright, Louise," Craig spoke to me again. I sensed he was stroking his cock. I could feel and hear him on the bed.

The storm got closer as the two of them talked above me, sounding like a pair of horny peeping-toms. It drove me wild. I squeezed my breasts together then Craig put a hand on one of my legs, rubbing it over the stocking. The no touching rule was broken, but nobody said anything.

"I loved taking your pictures," he went on, stroking his cock whilst talking to me blindfolded. My husband seemed to fade into the background, or at least his voice did, as I listened to Craig and wondered how big the thing in his hand really was. "You're one of the best I've ever shot. Pretty looks, fit body, great tits, a fine-looking pussy."

"Uhh!" I gasped. Craig tapped his cock against my clit.

"I could make a hot, sexy wife like you cum without even fucking her."

"Uhhhh!" He did it again.

"How would you like another man to make you cum in front of your husband, Louise? Without even fucking you?"

"Uhhhhhh! Fuck!" I gasped.

Craig started rubbing the end of his cock against my clit, massaging our most sensitive glands together. My eyes shot open under the blindfold, then a whisper came to me.

"I love you," it said. It was the soft sound of my husbands voice in my ear. It sent shivers up my spine and spread goosebumps all over my body. It felt as if someone had just walked over my grave.

"Jack," I gasped breathlessly.

"Happy anniversary, baby. Happy eight, thick inches. Just let yourself go and enjoy it."

"Jack," I sighed his name for the last time, digging my fingers into my breasts. It was too late. The storm was right on the bow of the ship.

"I'm going to make you cum, Louise. I'm going to bring you pleasure while your husband takes photos of us... but only if you tell me to."

"Uhhh! What?" I was flapping under the blindfold, trying to think clearly, sensibly, but I couldn't gather my thoughts quick enough.

What the fuck is going on? I screamed in my head, knowing full well what was going on. I'd been set up. I felt something hard, thick and spongey stroking the full length of my slit. Craig rubbed his cock against my wet opening and dragged the head up through my pussy lips. It then flicked out of my folds and banged down on my clit.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, torn by lust.

Craig did it several more times, taking me to the edge of an orgasm before stopping. "What are you doing? I complained. "I was almost there!"

"You didn't give me permission to make you cum." Craig and my husband chuckled.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me either," I panted, desperate to cum. "But that didn't stop you pair of swines."

I rolled my breasts in my hands and moved my hips, wanting more of the same. I just needed to cum now. I was moaning for a man who wasn't my husband to make me cum.

"You can make me cum but don't fuck me!"

"Tell your husband what you want, Louise," Craig taunted, instructing me with the end of his cock riding up through my sticky folds.

"I need to cum!" I exclaimed again.

"We all know you need that, Louise, but what do you want?" Craig persisted, rubbing my pussy and clit with his cock. I was dripping wet, soaking the bed. The words I knew they both wanted to hear were stalling on the tip of my tongue.

"Fuck me!" I demanded of Craig. "I want you to fuck me!" I then demanded of Craig again, but directing the words at my husband standing to the side of me. I couldn't see him but I knew he was there. Then... "Huuuuuuuuuuh! Fuck, yes! Fuck me!"

Craig pushed his cock deep inside my pussy, picking up my legs and placing them onto his shoulders to drive his full length inside me. It was huge, buried to the hilt with his balls resting against my arse. The sudden, deep insertion forced the oxygen from my lungs and the oxytocin to flood my brain.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Your wife's tight, Jack! Mmmm! Her pussy's clamping around my cock like crazy!"

My orgasm was so intense Craig opened my legs and laid down on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, screaming into the side of his face as he started moving his hips. The rhythmic muscle contraction of my internal walls was so violent Craig was grunting and telling me how good my pussy felt. He kept his cock buried inside me, using short, deep thrusts to keep the stimulation going until my orgasm finally waned.

He then pulled out before plunging back inside. I couldn't stop screaming as he began to seriously fuck me. The full length came out and then he would slam back down again, crushing the full force of his strength against my pubic bone. His cock was so big and hard, but he didn't stop. He fucked me in front of my husband, sending me free falling from one powerful orgasm and into another.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! Shit! Fuck, Craig! Ohhhhhh!" I screamed.

I hoped my husband was taking photos of everything. My face, tits, Craig and I on the bed fucking, and most of all, his big cock ruining his wife's pussy.

"Here it comes, Louise! Get ready, Jack! I'm about to fill your hot wife with my cum! Ahhhhhhh! Mmmmm! Ahhhhhh! Fuck yeah!"

Craig swept his hands beneath my arse and grabbed it. He lifted me up a few inches and buried his cock right up inside me. I couldn't believe another man had just fucked my pussy to two amazing orgasms in a matter of minutes, and now that man was pumping me full of cum. His seed was firing into me. Only a husband was supposed to that to his wife.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh," Craig sighed into my ear. "You were amazing, Louise," he breathed.

"So were you," I breathed back, then we laid there for a few moments, stuck together, until Jack decided he wanted photos of the withdrawal and inevitable splurge of thick cum that would follow.

I didn't remove the blindfold until Craig had gone. He thanked me again, holding up my hand to kiss the back of it. Jack got onto the bed and held me with love and affection, reassuring me everything would be ok, before making sure I was ok.

We spoke openly and honestly. We joked and laughed. Neither of us were mad or jealous. I had every reason to be though. It turned out my husband had the same idea as me. He contacted Craig asking if he would do a boudoir photoshoot of me in lingerie. Our photographer agreed on the condition he got to check with me first.

Because I then contacted Craig with my idea, he went back to my husband. It was Jack who convinced his friend to feed my idea. They discussed the possibility of Craig fucking as long as I wasn't forced or pressured. I slapped my husband playfully that night. I wasn't forced or pressured, but I was mostly definitely coerced.

Our fourth wedding anniversary ended that Saturday night with my husband making love to me. We fell asleep in each other's arms with two different, full samples of sperm inside my womb. It was a crazy experience I'll never forget, and if I do, I have the photo album to remind me.

Oh, Craig didn't charge me in the end. He told me to consider it as a wedding anniversary gift!