Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped giggling. "No, why would I? We trust people at our work."  

"I don't trust him; I've seen too many people like him in offices. I'm asking you to check to see the state of his divorce, how much maintenance is he paying, and little things like where he is living. What happens to him at weekends, is he going out with any of the single girls in your office?"  

"OK sweetheart, if it makes you happy, I'll have a look around, but I've got to be discreet if he finds out I'm checking up on him it will damage his confidence even more."  

She snuggled up close to me in bed and whispered that she was sorry, and it wouldn't happen again but she thought I wouldn't mind her helping out someone who was having problems. I let her know that her helping Oliver out was causing her own problems, she just had to see it.  

She got in a little later than usual the next day but she did phone to say she would be a little later than usual. We had dinner, and she suggested an early night. And having listened to all the stories from when I worked in an office gave me another thing to worry about. Yes, we had fun that night, but I couldn't shake it from my mind, was it a guilty or a mercy fuck.  

The following morning as she was getting ready for work, I broached the subject, "that was fantastic last night sweetheart, almost like you had to make up for something. There isn't, is there, I hope."  

She turned and gave me one of her lightning bright smiles, "no, of course not silly I just love my man."  

And then other signs started appearing, she would come home an hour late a couple of times a week, saying she'd had to finish something off. I always got a phone call. Whilst I had doubts, the extra flexi-time she earned would be helpful for my plan, I just had to worry about Oliver Beddows, I had a last name now.  

Then I remembered we had Find My Device on our phones. I know it's sneaky, untrustful and underhanded but I was worried about my wife and my marriage.  

I tracked her phone and when she said she was at the office, she was, but I didn't know if Oliver was there. So, a couple of times I waited outside the office, and yes, he did leave with her. She will see him at work, that's normal, that's part of the agreement. It didn't lessen my worry. I did see his car a flash new electric one. I wondered if his registration number would help, so I took a note of it.  

Yes, the sex was still fantastic, which gave me even more to worry about, but I had no proof anything was happening. There was no rushing in for a shower, no discreet phone calls, nothing. I would have to work on that, but without being caught. But before that could happen Karen came in and told me they were having another girls/office night out, she actually asked if I minded if she went. I told her it was okay as long as she stayed away from Oliver, to which she replied, "oh he's harmless."   

"Is it another night dancing as well?"  

"Probably, we'll have to see."  

"Then I insist, absolutely insist that I pick you up."  

"No, it's fine there's no need. We can manage, we'll get a taxi or an Uber."  

I put on my stoney voice, "look you just asked me if I minded, the answer is 'no' as long as I pick you up like I usually do. The answer is 'yes', I do mind if I'm not allowed to pick you up; it smacks of you hiding something. So do I pick you up?"  

"Then of course you can sweetie, then I can prove to you there's nothing to hide, my sweetheart. It's just that we are probably going to be a bit late and I didn't want you waiting up all that time," she said with a smile.  

That night she initiated sex again, something that didn't happen very often but has become more regular recently. It was welcome when she did, she even asked me to put her finger vibrator up her bum, that's another favourite of mine, that little 'bugger ' going full bore whilst my cock is in her pussy.  

Arrangements were made for the night out, if they went dancing after the pub, and the girls had talked about it and they probably were going to. She would give me a call before she left the pub and half an hour before she wanted picking up. And I would go inside to collect her and may even have a dance, just so I could see nothing was going on. All seemed good to me, but there may be a few changes on the times that I was going to turn up that she wasn't aware of.  

As Karen was getting ready, she showed me what she was planning on wearing to the night out, it was a nice dress, she did tell me she wanted to look classy, not slutty and certainly not dowdy with all the other girls looking smart. I assumed she was going to wear the underwear she was standing up in front of me, functional not sexy.  

On the evening I had my plan in place, when I got the phone call telling me they were going to the club, I was already there in the corner. I hate alcohol free beer, but at least I had to be seen drinking something and wouldn't upset the bouncers by looking like an old letch. It's not a big club, you couldn't miss them when they arrived. I spent the evening watching slightly tiddly ladies have fun and dancing. I kept an eye on who Oliver danced with, he wasn't the only man there this time. Most of it seemed to be quite innocent; however, Oliver did seem to dominate Karen for dancing, especially the slow ones, and his hands kept wandering lower than I thought was decent when dancing with a married woman; most times she moved them back up where they belonged, but not always. And as is my nature I kept note of this.   

It was coming up to half past twelve when I saw Karen go to her phone, my phone rang and went to answer the phone. Then I got a text saying 'we're ready now whenever you are '.    

I waited until I saw Oliver on the floor with Karen. Then I made my way around so I could approach Karen to her face over Oliver's shoulder. I wanted to see her reaction when she saw me, it was well before the time I was due to arrive. As I walked up to them, she saw me, and there was not an ounce of shame on her face. She immediately pushed Oliver aside, rushed across and threw her arms around me and we danced. She may have been a little bit tiddly but she certainly looked pleased to see me. However, I was concentrating on Oliver. He was not a happy camper.  

After the dance with Karen, I went with her across to talk to the rest of the girls. Janice the office manager dragged me aside, she was a couple of years older than Karen, she was an ex-military police, a big girl, not somebody that Oliver would hit on, and she was married to a nice cute little lady, Alice. And it seemed she had seen some shit when deployed to the trouble spots around the world that our country got involved in. She told me to keep an eye on Oliver, and that she thought that Karen was being a bit naive. She also filled me in that Oliver's surname was Beddows, which I already knew and that his ex-wife was called Cheryl and used her maiden name, but she didn't know what it was. She was some sort of executive somewhere up north where Oliver came from, and she earned a lot more than him. I looked around and Oliver was not to be seen.  

Allegedly that's why there were no maintenance payments and so he could afford the flash electric car, that was strange. I let her know that I was aware of Oliver and asked if she could keep a secret, she said she could. That was when I told her I've been sat in the corner since 11:00 o'clock. She patted me on the arm and said, "She's been talking about you all night, how you stayed up late to pick her up and take her friend's home and what a wonderful man you are. He is the risk."  

I managed to get the three other girls in the back of the car to put their seat belts on, we drove around depositing them at their homes. It was a good thing tomorrow was a Saturday.  

We got home somewhere around a quarter past two, I grabbed myself a beer out of the fridge and Karen went upstairs, she had flopped out on the bed. I had to help her undress; when I got the dress off, I could see she was wearing stockings. She had worn stockings all the time up until about five or six years ago. Now she told me she wore them for special occasions. I took that to mean my Birthday, when we went out together or when appropriate when we were playing 'games' if you know what I mean.  

She wasn't wearing stockings when she left this morning, so why was she wearing them now? There's no way we were going to play when we got home after all that drinking. This will have to wait until the morning.  

She was a little bit hungover when she came down for breakfast, just tea and toast, and a few paracetamols.  

"So, what was the special occasion?" I said after I gave her the tea, toast and tablets. In this state I had her at a disadvantage, and I fully intended to use it.  

"What do you mean?" She looked confused. 

"You were wearing stockings last night, you weren't wearing them in the morning when you left, and there was no way we were going to play around last night. So, I'm guessing you did it for your boyfriend, Oliver."  

"No sorry sweetie, yes, I did wear them for Oliver, he told me he liked them and he could always tell if a girl was wearing them. His ex-wife used to wear them all the time and it made him feel good that somebody had done something for him. But it would benefit you when you got home, I was going to make it special for you for being such a nice chap and picking us up, it wasn't just for him. I was thinking of you, but he would get the benefit as well, but I just got a little tiddly" I wasn't completely convinced.  

"You were so pissed you couldn't even get yourself undressed so there was no way you were going to make anything special for me last night. And let's carry on, you haven't worn stockings for me apart from we're playing games or my birthday for the last five years; but for some twat out of the office to make him feel happy you wear them. For one fucking moment will you get your head out of your arse and see what he's doing. He wants to get into your knickers. And if he does, I will leave you.  

I got up and walked out, slamming the door behind me. That probably hurt her head.  

After what Janice had said, and what I'd seen, I had my trust mostly restored in Karen, it was still her compassion for lame ducks and the needy that worried me.  

I had some more names now, but that would have to wait until the weekend was over. Karen got better throughout the day. For a change she cooked dinner. There were some candles on the table, a nice bottle of wine and she brushed her hair, a lot till it shone, a little touch of make-up. I think she was trying to make up for last night's cock up. She wore her short, tight, black leather skirt, a white blouse, and I can see black underwear underneath it. The old secretary fantasy. She looked gorgeous, and I was in the mood, so I was going to let her. We watched some rubbish on the telly till about 9:00 o'clock she stood up and put a hand out and said, "come on sweetie I've got something to show you," with that she went upstairs, I followed.  

When I got into the bedroom, she grabbed hold of me and gave me a big kiss and then pushed me back onto the bed, "you stay there." And with that she started to delicately take her clothes off, first the blouse came off revealing her black lace Basque; then the zip came down on the skirt, it was so tight she had to swing her hips around gently to ease it off of her hips. Very nice.  

It fell apart when I saw the stockings, which is strange because I knew she was wearing stockings, as you would with the Basque.  

I held my hand up, she stopped and smiled at me, "I hope they're not the stockings you wore last night for him?" I said. 

She looked worried, I didn't think she could see where this was coming from, "well yes, they are the same ones, they're expensive I can't waste them, but I wore them for both of you."  

She could see I was not happy, "so now I'm getting sloppy seconds on the clothing front. You wear stockings for him to make him happy and you deem to wear the same stockings for me as a makeup mercy fuck. I don't think so. Why the fuck can't you do something just for me and leave that twat out of it."  

"No sweetheart no, it's not like that I just didn't think, I knew you'd like stockings, so I wore them just for you."  

"I do like them, they are gorgeous, just like you, but you wore them for him first because he asked you to, and now you are wearing them for me second, probably because I moaned about you not wearing them. Get undressed, you've killed the mood. In fact, I'm going to sleep downstairs. You need to start putting me in front of your twat of a lame duck."  

She leapt across the bed and jumped on me, she laid on top and kissed me hard. "Sorry sweetheart I didn't think, I was only thinking what you'd like and I did it for you, he's not here, he's nowhere here. Stay here please; please don't go downstairs."  

I didn't go downstairs, but I didn't sleep very well either. This was going to have to stop; even if it meant physical harm.   

The following morning, I asked her how her search into Oliver and his marriage was going. She said she hadn't found anything searching under his name. She even tried his car registration number in case that got her anywhere, but it came up with one of those flash white electric things. She found a couple of Facebook entries but there are no pictures and no content; I asked her if she tried looking up his ex-wife's name on Facebook. She hadn't thought of that, she went straight away to our PC and did that search and came up with nothing. I knew that because I'd already done it before she got up. She did try several other name spellings that I hadn't even swapped the names around even though Facebook does that for you. We still didn't know her surname. She certainly did look like she was searching.  

3 weeks before the big reveal. Life had settled into a regular routine; Karen would work late Tuesdays and Thursdays; I would get a phone call when she was leaving. Yes, I did track her on her phone. There was nothing I could see untoward, she didn't rush in and go straight to the shower, our love life was back to what I would call normal, once or twice during the week and a bit of kinkiness thrown in at the weekend. During the day in between work I was still looking into Oliver but found nothing.  

Over dinner on Wednesday Karen told me she was going to be home much later on Thursday, she had some things to do with the girls from work, when I inquired what, she got all vague. The worry beads returned. I complained about this a couple of times in the last few weeks and it was getting a bit much, but I would still pick her up. She said if I didn't want her to go, if I really insisted, she'd call it off tomorrow when she got to work. I pointed out to her that with her working overtime she was spending more time with them than she was with me during the week. so going out Thursday and Friday was taking the piss. She could tell by the tone of my voice I was very unhappy about this extra night. She said she'd cancel it or let them go on their own.  

After dinner I started clearing the table and putting all the pots in the dishwasher when Karen said she was going for a shower. A shower sounded like a good idea and I thought I'd surprise her so I crept upstairs. As I got to the top of the stairs, I could hear talking in hushed tones. I could only catch the odd snatch of the conversation.  

Things like, ' no I can't make it ', ' he might get suspicious, ' ' no we'll have to do the planning later, another time. ' Now I was getting really worried because her phone was downstairs on the induction charger. I carried on creeping when I got to the door and opened it but all I could see was Karen stood there still dressed.  

"I thought I'd join you in that shower, sounds like a good idea. You can wash my back and I can wash your front." I carried on as nonchalantly as I could. "I thought I heard you talking, who are you talking to?"  

"I was just talking to myself, sort of practising for the presentation."  

I wasn't convinced, the shower was lovely especially when she got on her knees and use her mouth to clean the outstanding part of me. We left the shower together and continued on the bed what we'd started in the shower, she was very energetic, it was brilliant, but I had that nagging doubt there was a bit of guilt in this fucking after what I'd heard it talking to herself.  

I did my usual nod off for a few minutes and had a cuddle, but it was still quite early in the evening. Karen kissed me and got off the bed and told me she was going downstairs to fetch me a beer, she grabbed her bathrobe from the back of the bedroom door and went downstairs. I laid there for a few seconds and thought I'd go downstairs with her, so I grabbed my bathrobe and followed her down. I double checked yes; her phone was on the induction charger but it's at 90 degrees from what it was when I went upstairs. She's probably checking the state of charge so I gave it a quick nudge and it was on 25%. I was sure when I went upstairs it was on 75%. I must be getting old. We spent the rest of the evening sitting on the sofa just cuddling and sipping beer watching some old reruns on the telly. But things were starting to nag, I might have to phone Janice tomorrow.  

As we sat there, I started to let her know I had plans, "sweetheart I need you to have two weeks Friday off."  

I wasn't expecting an immediate answer, she'd have to sort it out with Janice, "we're very busy, that's the week before the presentation, I'll have to see Janice and see what I can do, but it's going to be difficult."  

"No sweetheart, I really need you to have that Friday off, and not be late that Thursday, I have something special planned for you."  

She twisted in my arms, looked at me and giggled, "I love surprises, especially from my sweetheart. What is it?"  

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it," I said smiling, "but trust me it will be a bit of a surprise and a shock."  

"I'm not sure I like the shock bit."   

"Trust me you'll like this one."  

I didn't get a chance to phone Janice on Thursday, but I did on Friday. I told her I had a bit of a surprise for Karen for Friday in two weeks. I'd really appreciate it if she had the time off, she must have plenty of flexi-time with all the work she's been doing on Tuesday and Thursday. I was going to expand into what I'd planned for Karen; but what she said next surprised me, Karen already had booked that Friday off, but was using leave because she hadn't got enough flexi time. I was a little bit confused, but I was really happy she had the Friday off. Was the little minx trying to surprise me. That'll be interesting.  

That was the day the bank statements arrived, and I did my usual glance through to see that everything was about normal, but there was a strange £560 withdrawal from the account about two weeks ago. I smiled, the little minx bought me a present but didn't think to hide it. I love her but she can be so naive at times.   

We had an excellent weekend and I tried to draw out of her what she had planned for that Friday. She kept on telling me she was still trying to get it off. I didn't tell her that I'd had a chat with Janice and I knew she had that Friday off. I just had to make sure she was here on Thursday evening for the big reveal. It crossed my mind to ask Karen's parents across a few reasons, to show them what a good son-in-law I was, they would enjoy the surprise, plus we needed cat sitters and I liked them, they were really nice people. I needed them to do me a favour. They have cats too.  

The Wednesday before the big reveal. We sat down at dinner and I started to quiz her, "so we're okay for Friday then."