Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
Just another lame duck?  
10.4k words
4.44
42.8k
97

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
923 Followers

Enough second fiddle  

I'd been planning this for nearly a year. For the first seven months I'd been gathering the funds together carefully, so my wife Karen didn't notice the money was missing, and at the five-month stage I'd made all the purchases I needed. It was easy to do as Karen works in the local advertising firm's project office from 8:30 until 4:30, and I work from home as a tech author and only pop into the office once a week, if that. Which is great because as long as I get my allocated tasks done in time my company doesn't care, so, it means in between my work jobs I can get things like the washing and cooking done. In fact, I do most of the cooking in the house, I've become quite good at it, I've learned what Karen's favourites are. It was okay, I enjoyed it. And the cats, Bozo and Peachy love having their own personal servant at home too. A love of cats, that was something she picked up from her parents and passed on to me. I love the little creatures.  

Then four months or so ago things started to change with her attitude. I was wary of women's attitudes. I'd been married before, it only lasted four years. I found out I was being used as a cash cow and that she was just plain lazy. I would work all day to come home to find the house in a mess and dinner not cooked; we'd have a blazing row and then things would change for the better for two weeks or so, and then slowly slip back into the old ways. The same with my sex life, good when I got it, which was generally after I moaned about not having one; but then after two weeks we were back to I've got a headache, I'm too tired, even if the house was still a mess. That was never going to change so I divorced her.  

I knew Karen back then; we didn't date or anything like that. We just hung around in the same circle of friends. When I got divorced, I was sad and she tried to cheer me up. Then one day as we were chatting about nothing in particular, life: universe and everything, she leaned in and kissed me. Well, one thing led to another and well you know. Two years later we were married, it was a completely different relationship to my first wife. We were partners.  

Karen was altogether different from the first one, more mature, sensible and she works bringing funds into the house, and she was much prettier than my first wife too. The one thing I do have to be careful about is that she cares about others more than herself, and sometimes, I think, me. I have to watch out for that. She thinks she's a bit of an amateur psychologist and can be like a mother hen at times. She often goes out of her way to help other people. Sometimes I have to remind her what her priorities are. She had some life experiences, as well; I wasn't her first, that was good.   

She is in her late 30s, a right MILF. Long flowing wavy Auburn hair, a nice curve to her body; something to hang onto, boobs just a little too big for my hands; with an arse just the right shape for a quick slap. And the prettiest face I've ever seen. She can be as kinky as you like, almost nothing is off the cards. We'd try something once, if we liked it, we'd do it again, if we didn't, we wouldn't go there. The only real exception I had was sharing or swapping. Not going to happen. Not that she brought it up.  

We had our favourites and were often experimenting, even now. A couple of years after we were married and still exploring, we'd had a particularly gentle love making session when she asked me if we could try doing it outdoors sometime. I had a bit of a think about that and told her to leave it with me. I had a few kinks myself.  

The following Friday I picked her up from work at three o'clock, and drove to a nearby wooded area, parked the car and helped her out. I took a rolled-up blanket with one of her scarves from the back of the car. I asked her if she trusted me? She gave me a quizzical look and said, "of course." The scarf was quite thin, so I folded it several times and used it as a blindfold, "oh kinky," she said. She had no idea.   

This was going to be several fantasies in one. I led her carefully into the woods and found the place I was looking for. I opened the blanket and laid it down. She couldn't see the other toys I had stashed in there. I sat her down on the blanket and told her to get undressed. Once she was naked, I got her to stand up. I asked her again if she trusted me, again she said yes. I took two pieces of the soft rope we used for our bondage games, and I very quickly secured her wrists to the trees on either side of her. I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "colour?"  

"Can we be seen?"  

"No, not right now."  

"Then green."  

I think she missed the 'not right now'.  

I got her to spread her legs and tied her ankles to the trees so she stood spread eagled between two trees. Just in case we had to get away in a hurry I used slipknots everywhere.  

She looked stunning, stood there spread open for me, "you wanted outdoors, so here we are."  

I stood behind her and my left hand played with her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples, they were rock hard, just like a part of my body. My right hand gently stroked her lower lips, I eased my fingers slowly into her pussy, it was wet. I used this as lubrication to run my fingers over her clit, meanwhile, I kissed her neck, it didn't take long for a small shudder to run through her body.   

I stood in front of her and removed the blindfold, and draped it around her shoulders; as I moved away, she could see we were on the edge of the woods and could be clearly seen from the London to West Coast mainline railway. And I knew in a few minutes the express train would come past.  

I sank to my knees and where my fingers had been playing, my tongue now started. I inserted two fingers into her and gently moved them in and out and when fully in, bent them forwards to find her G spot. The train came past at quite a speed, I told her the next train was not an express but a slow train. I asked for colours again and got a green. I stood behind her and eased my cock up into her pussy. I just stood as stationary as I could, which was quite difficult with the way she was moving herself around. My hands went back playing with her breasts and clitoris.   

I had travelled on that train quite often, and I knew it sometimes stopped right opposite where we were, and it did today. "Oh fuck," she said. I lifted the scarf and placed it over her head so her face couldn't be seen. But she could see through the thin material. I whispered in her ear, "can you see all those people over there with their phones out taking photos and videoing you being fucked?"  

She started to shake; this was going to be a big one. "Just think when they get home, they're going to show their wives, husbands and lovers you having sex tied between two trees." That was it. She screamed as she came, and she hung there by the ropes on her wrists. I took hold of her and held her up whilst I pulled all the slipknots undone and eased her onto the blanket. The train had moved off by now. It took us a couple of minutes to get her dressed and head back to the car before the Bizzies of the local constabulary turned up. She was out of it until we got nearly home, facing me she said, "that was fucking amazing, but I'm not sure I want to do it again. And when we get home, I'm going to have to do something about that tent pole in your trousers because you haven't come yet." I just smiled at her.  

As soon as we got home, she dragged me upstairs and soon it was me tied, spread eagled on the bed, not between trees. She got out my favourite PVC waist clincher corset and pulled it as tight as she could. It was my favourite because it accentuated her breasts, and she looked stunning in it. I was rock hard. She rode me cowgirl, I was so pent up after the trip to the woods that it didn't take long. She closed her eyes, put her head back and I could feel her pussy muscles clenching. That was it, I was off. I don't know what happened for the next minute or so, but I found her laying on top of me kissing me.  

She slid herself up my body and put her knees either side of my head and said, "eat me." She'd never done that before.  

Right in front of me was her pussy leaking my spunk, yuck.  

"Amber."  

She slid off me, "what's wrong?"  

"That's disgusting, I'm not doing it; I'll lick your clit after I fucked you to finish you off, or to give you an extra orgasm, but I will not eat spunk. I keep my fingers in you to stop the spunk leaking out."  

I'd said amber instead of red because I'd said red she would have untied me and we would have finished. Amber, we just stopped and talked about it. 

She climbed off me and untied me. "OK sweetheart, spunk eating is red, I've got that. Now give me a hand to get this corset off so we can cuddle."  

Our sex life was pretty good back then, it still is now.  

It started when she came in talking about the new chap in his mid 30's, good looking, tall, blonde and witty. I didn't like him already the way she was going on about him, I was probably wrong, I often am. But being at home all the time you get more chances to notice stuff.  

When I warned her to be careful around him, she just said there were much younger ladies in the office that he would be attracted to. I put it to her that she was a very attractive woman and experience has its advantages. She just poo poo'd me. Anyway, she told me, he'd just got divorced from his wife and that was causing him problems, and he was looking to start a new relationship and, as she was married, that didn't count her in.  

I was not convinced; I've worked in too many offices with office Lothario's who think they're God's gift to women. I trusted her, but she can be a bit naive and susceptible to a good story. And I didn't trust the smooth-talking bastard that I didn't know. So, I wanted to keep an eye on this.  

She was a strong-willed woman, she had to make her own decisions. I was sure that if I warned her, she'd listen and see If anything untoward was happening, she would sort it and all would be rosy. But I would have to keep an eye on it. It was easy to spot after working in offices for a long time as I had, and I saw it straight away, a little bit of make up in the morning, slightly shorter skirt and brushing her hair 20 times so it shone instead of just a brush over it to get into shape. I let it go, but I made a note of it.  

Once a month or so the girls from the office would normally go out on a Friday night for a drink and a chat, normally I would go and fetch Karen and maybe give some of the girls I lift home as well. I had met most of them and their other halves at Christmas or New Year or one of the other excuses to have a work's party. So, three months before my planned reveal, Karen told me the girls were going out Friday evening, she didn't ask, she didn't need to, she didn't normally.   

I offered to collect her when she was ready and give some of the girls a lift home as usual, that was what I'd normally do. She told me it was okay she didn't need to as they'd get a taxi or an Uber, they didn't know what time they were going to finish. Now, you see that's odd, but nothing that I could complain about, why the change from what they normally did, so I just noted it.  

She didn't get in until nearly one o'clock, I normally pick her up just after eleven when the pubs close, this caused a bit of a discussion as she sat on the bed getting undressed.   

"Bit late tonight, not normally this late, well after the pubs close?"   

"Oh, we wanted to do a bit of dancing; sorry, I should have phoned you. I'll make it up to you, you're on a promise tomorrow night big boy.""  

"That's good, I'll look forward to that, it's been a while. Well, if you're in a noisy club that's why you didn't answer my phone calls. Where did you go?"   

"Just round the corner from the pub, you know Cinderella's."  

"How many of you went? I'm sure some of the girls have got sports to do with their kids tomorrow."  

"About half a dozen of us."  

"So, you went dancing, did you dance with anyone that I should know about?"  

"Just the new chap, Oliver," that was the first time I'd heard his name.   

"The new chap?"  

"Yes."  

"So, it's not just a girl's night out anymore then, men go as well?"  

"Well, it's more of an office night out really."  

"Did any of the other boys from the office go for drinks then dancing, or just Oliver?"   

"Just Oliver," she turned and looked at me, "what are you implying?"  

"So now that a new man turns up, a few drinks out turn into all night dancing. One man and five attractive ladies. Lucky him, and whilst I'm at it, did you plan to go dancing and that's why you didn't want a lift home?"  

"No, no it was a spur of the moment thing to go dancing. Oliver shared himself around, we all got equal goes." I gave her a funny look, "well it might have been mentioned during the week by someone, but I can't remember who."  

"So how many slow ones did you do?"  

"Just one, maybe two."  

"I wondered where the smell of aftershave came from. You must have danced pretty close to get that aftershave smell all over you."  

"Look, I tell you he's after a relationship, I'm the oldest one there and I'm married; he's not interested in me."  

I raised myself up on one elbow. "You are the most attractive woman in that office by looks, intelligence, caring and sexiness by far. Are you sure he's just not after no commitment fuck."  

She glared at me, "right matey, that's your promise off for tomorrow night."  

"So, I see, I compliment you and you cut me off again."  

"I haven't cut you off," she ponders for a bit, I can see her thinking, "have I?"  

I step in as fast as I can, "when was the last time we had sex, made love or played a game?"  

"Week before last?"  

I looked at her solemnly, "try last month. Too busy at work you keep telling me, big project to finish, the customer wants a quick answer. Well, how about making a project of your husband."  

She climbed onto the bed and faced me with her boobs hanging down. She knows I like that look. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, I really didn't realise. Your promise is back on for all weekend you won't be able to walk on Monday."  

But I wasn't going to let it go, it might risk the short term but I was planning for the long term. "We haven't had sex since your new chap Oliver arrived, and whilst we're at it; keep in mind I lay here in bed watching you get ready for work every morning. You've started to wear makeup to work which you never used to do, you've started to wear your shorter skirts and you brush your hair 20 times or more to an absolute shine every day this week. I'm not complaining but I wish you'd do it for me and not work. And finally, on Oliver's first office night out you all go dancing and you forget to tell your husband, who stayed at home here worrying about you because you didn't answer your phone."  

I paused for effect, "now I've told you all that, how do you think your husband feels?"  

You could see her thinking; she has a cute furrowed brow when she does that. "Sorry sweetie you're right, I didn't realise. It's just all the other girls starting to look smarter since Oliver got here."  

"But you've got me, you're not in a competition to get Oliver," or was she subconsciously? "And one more thing I know you're a caring person and Oliver is having problems with his marriage, but it's his problem. I don't want you getting involved trying to sort out his problems." She nodded.  

She was correct, walking was hard Monday, nothing else was. We caught up with all our old favourites. But I'm going to give it two weeks for it to sink back to normal. She continued with the make-up and brushing her hair but the skirts got longer. I started going downstairs and seeing her off instead of staying in bed for an extra half hour.   

I did pull a bit of a trick, her car needed a service so I took her to work, then got the car serviced whilst I waited and collected her from work in the evening. I wanted to look at this Oliver chap, just to settle my mind.   

I saw Karen and Oliver come out of the building; he was holding her gently by the elbow. Yep, he was everything she said he was and probably broader too. I was standing beside the car. She saw me smiled and waved, looking at me he leaned in, and I could tell he was asking who I was when she told him you could see him take a pace back. I really didn't like this twat. Her face however was completely open, she was hiding nothing.   

When she got in the car I said to her, "he wants to get into your knickers."  

"Don't be silly, I'm just an old maid compared with the rest."  

"You may be the oldest but you are still the most beautiful there with your class, experience and looks you outshine all the others. I don't trust him, be careful."   

As I was driving, I could see her look at me and she had a quizzical look on her face, "but you trust me, don't you?"   

This was going to hurt. I won't be getting anything tonight that's for sure. "I trust your best intentions, but I'm not sure I can't trust you not to get led astray. So just you be careful."  

I could still see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye as I drove, "you really do love me don't you."  

"More than you would ever believe, but there are still some things I will not stand for."  

The other thing I noticed whilst waiting for Karen, was all the girls from her office looked really good, some of them were making an effort to catch this man.  

Time for me to do some digging on the Internet, if I found anything I would have to make Karen 'find' it or I would be accused of interfering. Which I was. However, I didn't know what it was that I was looking for; I was hoping it would smack me in the face when it did.  

Oliver would take some digging into online. I tried her company's website with no joy, there was not any Oliver listed there. Without a surname I couldn't find anything, and I didn't want to ask Karen.   

Things went well for the next two or three weeks. The sex was back to normal in fact the weekends were fantastic. My favourite was to have her tied spread eagled on our bed, and I would spend a delightful hour teasing her with my tongue playing around her lady parts before I entered her. A ball gag was needed to stop her waking up the neighbours.  

I thought everything was going well, but with two months to go things started looking a bit, well not quite right. Karen asked if she could go with Oliver for a coffee in the evening; he was struggling a bit with his divorce and missing his children. I told her I didn't want her to but she'd have to make the decision and to be careful.   

She got in about half past nine, and she told me that after the coffee as they were doing so well at sorting out his problems that they had a couple of drinks in a pub. She was really helping him get himself sorted out. I told her I hadn't agreed to that, and why didn't she answer her phone, and why hadn't she phoned me. The dinner I had cooked was ruined. But she told me she was really helping out, anyway, they had a bite to eat in the pub. Now I got angry.  

"This has gone too far! Your husband spends his time cooking your dinner and you blow him off to go drinking and eating with your new boyfriend, without even a bloody phone call."   

"He's not my boyfriend, I'm just helping out," she giggled a bit, "is my old man getting jealous?"  

"This is no fucking joke, that's twice you've done that to me with him. Do not do it again! In fact, I don't want you to see him again outside work. But I don't own you, it has to be your choice, but be careful what you choose. Have you checked his story yet about the divorce?"  

She realised I was not happy and I was serious. 

LJA644
LJA644
923 Followers