Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, or Katie, that's the kitten's name, sounds like Cato. But a girl's name."  

I reached my hand across the kitchen table and grasped hold of it, thank you, that suits her." I paused a little while. "I think you had better leave your toothbrush behind when you go home. And why don't I give you my spare to take back to the caravan."  

She leapt off her chair, came round the table, spread her legs and dumped herself on my lap. She covered my face with kisses and said thank you thank you thank you. Only to be interrupted by a jealous kitten, now called Katie leaping in between us.  

"This little tortoiseshell is barking," I said.  

"Try looking up tortitude in the cat book, that'll let you know what you've let yourself in for taking this one on."  

As she sat there stroking the kitten's chin, almost as if giving her a name had made it right between them. She looked at me and said, "I've got a confession to make," with her one free hand she grasped my hand, brought it to her lips and kissed the palm. "Don't worry." She took a deep breath, she was still sat on my lap. "Mum and I followed you into the supermarket, we saw you pick up the roses. I wondered who they were for. So, mum found a way to bump into you, she saw what was in the card, it was quite easy. You weren't well, you were still suffering. She sent me a text. I already had a plan. I was in the supermarket to buy tennis balls or a ball of any kind would have done. But they still had some. Mum kept you busy with the coffee whilst I did the business with the tennis ball." She gave a little giggle, "I even used the same pen that you used to write the note. I then used Mum's car to drive here to leave the tennis ball on the table and get back. I'd had a long talk with Mum and Dad that morning about commitment and the things you said to me through your drunken stupor struck home. One of us had to take the first step and your tennis analogy. I decided it had to be me. Then when I saw you buy my favourite, red roses I thought you'd made that same step as well. I do love you so very much."  

I had just picked up the first bunch of flowers I saw, I knew they were her favourites but that wasn't the reason I was buying those flowers, they were just the first ones I came across, but I wasn't going to mention it. Was it subliminal for me to pick the red roses knowing what they mean, and they are Karen's favourite flowers. I will have to ask Doctor Jane when I see her next. No, she would only turn it round and ask what I made of it. That's what psychiatrists do.  

Then I realised what had confused me in the supermarket that day Miriam invited me for a coffee. Miriam had no shopping. Had I not had a hangover, I may have noticed that.  

I had to say something, "I love you too, but you need to get off my lap, my legs have gone dead." She did get off, but she gave me a kiss first.  

We had both confessed our love for one another, and the kitten had a name. The world was heading in the right direction.  

We spent the day together like young lovers like we did all those years ago and it was good. We both knew how to please each other. There were still things to overcome. I was still a little bit nervous and she was too enthusiastic. I felt she wanted to move too fast.  

It was strange, acting like we had to learn about each other when we'd known each other for 15 years, but she had committed to me and said those three words, and I had said them to her. It was a game I was prepared to play, and we could probably have a bit of fun on the way.  

I took her back to the caravan, and then she asked if she could leave some clothes at the house. When she moved out of the house her dad had got her some collapsible wardrobes and put them in his garage, but there were some things she couldn't put in there. She lifted up the bed and showed me her PVC and Latex catsuits and her leather thigh boots. She looked at me and then ran both hands through her hair and messed it up. "Who was I talking to now?  

"How do you bring these into play?" she asked  

I thought a bit.  

"You could ask your friend Karen if she has something you could wear to a Halloween party, and she could let you have one of these." I did like her in these suits and boots.  

"I can't go out in these, what would people think?"  

"I was thinking of a Halloween party for two," I said with a smile.  

"I like that, it's a date." And with that, she parted her hair on the left, well the best you can do with your fingers, but I got the idea.  

Then her agency put the mockers on that plan, and they decided to celebrate all hallows eve with a party. It was the first event the company had to get together and celebrate Karen's promotion, she was the special guest, so couldn't really turn it down.    

She asked me to pick her up, I knocked on the caravan door and I heard her say. "Come in."  

I pulled the door open and she was standing there in her mackintosh with a black bobbed hair do, it must be a wig, and a huge fedora hat popped on top at a cocky angle, and she was pointing a gun at me. "You'd better get in here and give me a kiss if you know what's good for you, buster." She said in an appalling American accent. I must have hesitated because the next thing I knew there was a squirt of water hitting my face. After that I did as I was told.  

I could only guess what was under that coat, all I could see were her boots.  

I drove to the party; we were going to have to get a taxi back. There's no way she can drive in those boots. She'd tried in the past and it almost killed us.  

It was a lively party; Karen and I danced a lot. I was careful how much I drank and in a quiet moment whilst Karen was in the little girl's room, I found Janice and asked her if people knew what happened between Karen and myself.  

"They know you've had problems and they've noticed the change in Karen, obviously, but they think you're all good now or at least getting there, you're working it out."  

She carried on. "Alice was up north last week and after a bit of wrangling just happened to bump into Ms Cheryl Wright of Harwell and Sons. She didn't look well. Alice told her she recognised her from a paper she had seen and realised that her husband used to work for her wife, she asked after him, Cheryl got very angry at first then burst into tears, that wasn't what Alice was expecting. It appears they are divorcing after he had been found having an affair when he worked down south, and it wasn't the first time. And unfortunately for Oliver, her brother found out and had a 'firm word' with him."  

"That's sad, it's the innocent that get hurt."  

"You're right, Cheryl and the children didn't do anything wrong. But we gather Oliver got his comeuppance, he's still pissing through a tube two months later."  

It was turning out to be a good night, especially when I saw Karen filling the water pistol with red wine. She pulled me into a corner so we could dance to a slow one. She told me to open my mouth and with one swift pull of the trigger I had a squirt of wine hit the back of my throat. She laughed and said, "My turn." She put the water pistol into her mouth and proceeded to give it a blow job, her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me. It was a good job we were standing in a quiet, dark corner.  

She still had the Macintosh on and it was getting close to 12:00 o'clock, the witching hour, she told me it was time to go home. She'd already ordered a taxi and she started to pull me towards the door, I managed to say goodbye to most of the people but managed an extra effort with Janice and Alice.  

On the taxi ride home I tried to put my hand under her coat to find out what she was wearing, but she kept on slapping my hand away. We got into the caravan and she pulled out her wine filled water pistol, pointed it at me and said in that awful American accent. "Get naked buster." I didn't want my clothes soaked in red wine so I did as I was told. "Get on the bed." Again I did as I was told, she was still pointing the water pistol at me, "hands over your head." Still doing as I was told. She leaned onto the bed and from under the pillow she pulled a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed me to an eye hook in the wall I hadn't noticed before. Who put that there, and what for, if not for this sort of play?  

She got off the bed. "I can't have you running away, now can I." She said with a smile and proceeded to undo the Macintosh. My question was about to be answered. Latex or PVC catsuit, she looked good in both.  

it was the latex but with a PVC waist clincher, she looked stunning even with the hat on. I was rock hard, she clambered onto the bed, looked at me, then she took me fully in her mouth. I didn't think I could get any harder, but I was wrong.  

"You want to be careful doing that, you could end up with a mouthful of something. and that could be a little deflating."  

"Thanks for the warning, I better get my fun now then." Not that I had any choice in the matter handcuffed to the headboard.  

She reached down between her legs And I heard her undo the zip, she moved up my body and placed her booted knees on either side of my head.  

"Do a good job down there and I might let you have some relief."  

I've always loved licking her pussy, but this was the first time I'd been handcuffed in the bed to do it. It was, how can I say, after being in all that latex, not the freshest she's tasted, but never mind I knew what I had to do if I wanted relief. I set to with a passion and it didn't take long to have her moaning in pleasure.  

I couldn't see her clearly but I'm certain she came at least twice. She eased herself all the way down my body and again took me in her mouth just to make sure I was hard. She didn't need to. Then she moved up and impaled herself on me. I looked up at her. That tight black latex squashing those wonderful breasts together, the black hairdo with the hat perched on top, her head back and her eyes closed.  

It didn't take long before we both went over the edge. She collapsed forward onto me and the hat fell off. I whispered into her ear. "That was fantastic but can you let me go now so I can cuddle you."  

"My pleasure." Fortunately, the key to the handcuffs wasn't far away and I was quickly uncuffed.  

She stood and started to take the catsuit off, I got off the bed to give her a hand; it was quite a job it was a bit sticky, but we managed it. I was ready for the cuddle now, but after wearing that catsuit all evening she needed a shower, badly. It's a pity that there wasn't room for two in the caravan shower, that would have been fun.  

As we were cuddling, I asked her who's handcuffs, ours or her Mum and Dads?   

She got up on one elbow, looked at me. "Ours of course, why would you think they were Mum and Dad...." She frowned and shook her head as she laid back on my shoulder.  

I woke up at about 5 for the call of nature, when I came back, I started to get dressed. Karen awoke and saw me, there was anguish on her face, I reached out and stroked her and smiled at her.  

"Don't worry, I've got 3 cats to feed, otherwise when they go out at six they will decimate the mouse population and I will end up with spleens and other body parts all over the kitchen floor."  

There were no taxis at that time of the morning, so the walk home gave me time to think.  

When I got there, I was hoping to be mobbed by 3 furry hungry bundles, but no. Bozo and Peachy were asleep in their usual spots and the tortoise shell was in my office laying on my keyboard. I did notice that all of my pens and pencils were on the floor. Mmm, I wonder who could have done that? I sat in my chair for a minute just to look at her. She lifted her head, looked at me then promptly climbed onto my lap and fell asleep again. Looking at the bundle of fur you wouldn't have thought butter would have melted in her mouth.  

I disturbed her to go and feed them. I would have to work something out if I was going to stay at Karen's more often. I was still pretty tired so after a cup of tea, I went to bed for a few more hours kip.  

It was about 9 o'clock ish when the ringing of the front doorbell raised me from my slumber. I grabbed the bathrobe and put it on. "Karen's early," I thought to myself," then, "she has her own key, no need to ring the bell."  

I popped a pair of jeans on under the bathrobe, I had to mind the man tackle as I didn't bother with underpants. "Hang on, I'm coming," I shouted as I rushed downstairs.  

I opened the door and there stood Mary. "Bloody hell!"  

She brushed past me and was followed by a little boy, 7 or 8 years old, don't know, not very good at that sort of thing. He was carrying a dish with what looked like a homemade pie in it. "Put that on the table Gerald, there's a good lad, and say hello to Mr Wallis."  

Like most males he did as he was told and then approached me, held his hand out and said. "Hello sir, nice to meet you."  

Ok, perhaps he was older than 7 or 8.  

"Don't you offer guests a drink?" came from Mary. I was a little stunned by her effrontery, but that's no reason to be rude.  

I put the kettle on and got the teapot ready, I didn't give her a choice of tea, coffee, water or juice. Well, I had no juice, only beer and wine and it was too soon for them. Today anyway. I was trying to take back a little control.  

I excused myself saying I had to put some more clothes on, I rushed upstairs and put on a dress shirt and socks. I didn't want to leave Mary alone too long, it was rude! I got back downstairs to find Mary had got the coffee out. Bugger! How rude.  

"I can see you're not been looking after yourself well since you split from Karen. I thought I'd bring you a steak pie, I made it from my mother's recipe. Perhaps we can share it this evening? And I wanted you to meet Gerald, he is such a nice lad. Not like his father, in fact, he's quite like you."  

I doubted that thinking back to what had happened last night.  

I made the tea and poured her a cup and then put the coffee away. I was tempted to tell her it was out of date. But that wouldn't have taken back control enough. "Milk, sugar?" I asked.  

"Just milk, no sugar. I have to look after my figure." She said as she pulled herself up. I had to admit it was a fine figure with all the right curves. Would look good in a corset. I pushed that thought away.  

Gerald was just sitting looking around, I poured him a glass of milk, poor lad, he didn't get a choice either.  

We chatted about work for a while and it was obvious she was angling for a visit to my house this evening. In fact, I could hardly get a word in edgewise. Gerald would be with his grandfather's this evening. How to heat the pie up safely, what would go with it, did I have any wine? What wine would compliment the pie. I committed to nothing.  

It must have been about 10 o'clock and on our second pot of tea, under duress. When I heard a key in the front door. Shit, it could only be Karen. We had no plans to meet today, we didn't really get a chance to plan anything.  

She walked in carrying two carrier bags, one had some boxes in it, the other vegetables. Without skipping a beat and as cool as cucumber she placed the bags on the table, came to me and gave me a kiss, then looked at Mary and said. "Oh, hello, didn't see you there."  

Mary looked embarrassed. "Are you two back together?"  

Karen and I looked at each other and probably came to the same conclusion at the same time because we both looked at Mary and said. "Yes."  

"You didn't say anything at work."  

"You didn't ask. But thank you for the pie. I'm sure we'll enjoy it."  

I turned to Gerald and held out my hand and said. "Nice to meet you young man. I think your mother wants to go home." She didn't bluster out of my house the way she blustered in.  

After Mary had left Karen turned to me. "I saw her car outside. I knew what car she drove when she came to the restaurant and I sort of guessed what she'd be doing. Anyway enough of that, I think she's sorted. I've got presents for you, well the girls actually."  

She started unpacking the vegetables and putting them in the fridge. Whilst doing this she said to me. "Oh, I asked my dad about the eye bolt by the headboard, and I found four more in the corners of the bed. He told me to clip the net so when they put stuff on top of the bed when they're towing the caravan, it won't get thrown onto the floor. He even showed me the net, seems like a good idea, don't you think if we ever get a caravan." I smiled, I certainly did.  

After what I'd seen, I think those eye bolts had more than one use. Bloody good luck to them.  

She went to the carrier bag with the boxes and unloaded 3 automatic feeders, bugger what's a good idea. "You need to feed them before you leave. I've programmed them to open up at about 10 o'clock, that's when you normally feed them, I think we should stay in tonight and have a practice run to see if the girls get it. Oh, where are the handcuffs."  

I smiled at her. "You might just find out later."  

"I prefer the soft white rope you have in the toy bag, it won't hurt as much if you make me pull on it, and I hope you do."  

She stayed at home all day. We did stuff around the house that needed it. And she stayed all night. There was no soft white rope from the toy bag. Just gentle love making. Breakfast in the morning was the usual tea and toast, I splashed out on a bit of marmalade, I know she likes that. She looked at me pensively over her teacup, I recognised something going around in her head. "We're having a firework party next week, it's Guy Fawkes. I'd like you to meet my Mum and Dad." I'd forgotten we were in the game, and I hadn't actually met her Mum and Dad.  

"I'm not sure they'll like me, taking their little girl away from home."  

She smiled. "Oh, I think they're going to love you for taking their daughter away, and they can have their caravan back, I think they've got a few trips planned in the summer. I might have to cat sit."  

"Do they know they're having a firework party?"  

"Not yet."  

Just as I suspected I thought to myself, they've been dragged into the game. But I don't think they minded.  

The cat feeders worked, in fact, to get them used to them, I used them every evening. I saw Karen almost every other day, if we didn't see each other, we'd phone or FaceTime. It was like back when we were courting, but it was actually so much easier, we both knew how to please each other. It was the Thursday night when I got the invite to a fireworks party on the Saturday. We could play a few more games. I went shopping. One should take one's host's presents when they are invited for the first time.  

I pitched up at the caravan half an hour before I was due to go into the house, she looked good in tight jeans and a white top, I checked, hair left parted. I did ask who would be at this party she didn't tell me, but I didn't really care. She took me by the hand and led me to the front door.   

She knocked on the door, and when it opened both David and Miriam were standing there. "Mum, Dad this is Brian, my boyfriend. You may have seen him around town." I put my hand out and shook David's hand, but Miriam grabbed hold of me and gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek, like old friends. David was trying not to laugh, and Miriam was not trying to do an impression of a Cheshire cat. We walked into the lounge and I brought out the presents I'd been shopping for. I gave Miriam a bunch of Michaelmas Daisies, yes shabby I know but they are her favourites and a bottle of Mosel Riesling, for David, I had a bottle of Taylor's 'Quinta de Vargellas' Port. You can't get that stuff from a supermarket. I think David and Miriam were impressed, of course I cheated, I knew what they liked. But that also played to their advantage as well. David wandered off into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of Shepherd Neame 1698. One of my favourites. "I assume you're an ale man, not a lager man. Can we have a chat later?"