All Comments on 'Anniversary Date Night'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
heavy7driverheavy7driver12 months ago

Great story! I would hope that you both enjoyed other events such as this later in your married life. Always a good thing to spice up a marriage.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

You asked for a comment. Boring is the best adjective. Short vignettes need to have some punch, some surprise, but there was nothing here. There was no story, no drama, no dialog.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Loved this story. Good fun play

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed12 months ago

Maybe a 4 if in Exhibitionist category even if was his wifw

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice short story, thanks for writing.

lotusluvrlotusluvr12 months ago

Loved Top of the Town! Went their after homecoming or junior proms with dates!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u12 months ago

Great story of a fun loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When you coming to a restaurant near me ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great anniversary gift, fucking in a car. You have to be a teenager, and a virgin, to think fucking in a car has ANY benefits over a more comfortable and private setting. Punk.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Not sure I get intentionally showing off my wife's 'goodies' to strangers, as it's a bit too crazy in the world today, and you never know who might want to try to do what...

...but the story was OK for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another story about some weak husband showing off his wife’s assets. Oh hum, nothing new. 3*s.

erotikoserotikos12 months ago

Love seeing a glimpse of a naked breast with an exposed nipple. Good work, well-written story. 5 stars for you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Enjoyable story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope wife's definitely a whore and is cheating, husband is a honorless coward with no self-respect, and they wouldn't last another year because in reality 90% of marriages that try swinging, swapping, sharing, or an open marriage fail they are a death sentence and more often than not turn love into hate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Flat story line, lacking imagination and inspiration. A writer who's ideas seem to be running out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story - very erotic and well written. MC is one lucky hubby! They both enjoyed the teasing and had a great anniversary! Can’t understand the negative comments. Author is entitled to write and the negative trolls should try to write themselves. It ain’t easy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.