Anniversary Fling - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed--if you could call it that--in a black thong bikini with a top of thin, lightweight material that allowed the shape of her nipples to be easily seen. When she had spread out her towel on the lounge chair, she had bent over showing anyone who care to look--and there were plenty--her wonderfully round, virtually naked ass.

She stretched out with the back of the lounge chair tilted up slightly, and wearing mirrored sunglasses, she pretended to be napping while the sun warmed her mostly-naked body. In fact, she was watching closely as both guys and gals passed by and checked her out. It made her pussy--hidden behind a small triangle of black cloth--tingle.

One young man--who looked like he should have been carrying a surfboard, with his tousled dirty-blond hair and thin, well-tanned body--walked by several times, staring more intently with each pass. The attention caused Sandy's nipples to stiffen, and she shifted her legs a bit to allow him a better look at her barely-covered pussy.

The next time he came by--nearly stopping in front of her to check her out--she raised a hand and gave a little wait-a-second wave, and said, "Hello. Would you get me a strawberry daiquiri, please? Frozen."

Thinking she was sleeping, Sandy's movement startled the guy, and as he tried to recover, he stammered, "I, um... Sorry, but I... I don't work here."

She slowly slid her sunglasses down her nose, peered over the top, and looking into his eyes, she said in a sexy voice, "I know. I want you to bring it to my room."

"I, um..." the guy mumbled caught completely off guard.

"I can be a very generous tipper," Sandy enticed him, almost laughing at his shock at having been caught staring at her nearly-naked body.

"Um, sure!" he finally managed. "What... what's your room number? Do you want it... you know, like now?"

She swung her legs off the chaise and said in a sultry voice, "Yes, if you don't mind." She told him her bungalow number and then walked away, sure that he was staring at her ass.

He followed her out of the pool area and then had to make a right to head for the bar while she took a left to go to her bungalow.

Reed couldn't be sure what had just transpired, but he was pretty confident that his wife had just picked up the young guy with dirty-blond hair. He was a bit confused when the guy went to the bar instead of following Sandy, but he trusted that she had some plan going on and he hung back to watch the guy. When he left the bar with a frozen strawberry daiquiri--Sandy's favorite fruity drink--he had an idea of what might be happening, and he followed the guy at a discreet distance.

When Sandy opened the door she was completely naked. She invited the guy in and as she took the drink from his hand, she asked, "So, what's your name? I'm Sandy."

"Jay," he replied, obviously nervous. "It's, um, nice to meet you."

She took a sip of the drink through the short straw, then lowered the frosty glass and rubbed it across each of her naked nipples. They were already swollen, but the cold stiffened the nubs into pencil erasers. Jay stood there staring, completely unsure of what to do or say.

Sandy set the glass on the dresser, moved in front of him, and slid her hands down his sides to the waistband of his swim trunks. She hooked her thumbs behind the elastic, and as she slowly went to her knees--pulling his trunks down as she went--she said, "And now for that tip I mentioned."

As his boner sprang free, directly in her face, he stammered, "The, um... you... you forgot to close the blinds."

She slid her hands up the backs of his legs to his lily-white tan-lined ass, and said, "I didn't forget. I like the idea that somebody might be watching while I suck your cock. You don't mind, do you?"

"I, ah, no, I... I guess not," he answered. In fact, it would never have occurred to him to have sex where someone could be watching, but he'd have agreed to anything that this gorgeous "older woman" wanted.

Caressing his ass, Sandy placed a gentle kiss on his knob then parted her lips just enough to get the tip of her tongue to poke into his pee-hole. She then kissed down one side of his erection, twisted her head to force his hard-on up against his belly, and lapped all the way back to his cock-head along its underside. She kissed his knob again and then ran her lips down along the other side. She then bent his boner down and kissed along its top side back to its head to cover all four sides of it with her spit.

He was breathing deeply and a bit unsteadily as she teased his cock, getting it even harder than it had been when it popped free. When she planted her pursed lips against his knob once again, he desperately wanted to put his hands on her head and shove his cock into her mouth. But he didn't want to do anything that might screw up this fantasy-come-true. Besides, she sure as hell seemed to know what she was doing down there!

She leaned in so she could get his cock-head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over and around it and poked his pee-hole again. As cock-heads went, it was just about perfect in Sandy's opinion. It was fat and squishy and was slightly larger than the rest of his cock. It had a big fire-helmet ridge that she locked her lips behind and pulled on. Behind his knob, his dick was fairly thick and about seven inches long. Not as long as her husband's but certainly fit for its purpose if the kid knew what to do with it.

After sucking and tonguing his knob for a little while, Sandy gripped his ass tightly and pulled him toward her, taking every inch of his stiff cock into her mouth and right down her throat in one smooth motion.

He sucked in his breath and groaned, "Oh, fuck!" as he experienced the constriction of a throat squeezing his cock for the first time ever. His legs trembled a bit, and he said, "Holt shit!" as Sandy rocked her head and mashed her lips into his curly pubes to drive every last inch of his cock into her throat.

After ten or fifteen seconds she pulled back with a hard suck, kissed his knob, then looked up and said facetiously, "Was that okay? I didn't, you know, hurt you or anything, did I?"

He laughed, and said, "Fuck no! That was in-frigging-credible! No one has ever done that to me before!"

She slid her hands from his ass and took hold of his. She placed them on either side of her head, and asked, "Do you want to fuck my mouth?"

"Oh, God!" he said. "Seriously?"

"Well, you don't expect me to do all the work, do you?" she said with a small laugh. She ran her hands over his smooth ass again, and added, "Do it, Jay! Fuck my mouth and shove your fat cock right down my throat!"

He obliged by pulling her head and rocking his hips at the same time, driving his dick down her throat and holding her lovely face mashed against his belly. He held her tightly impaled and groaned at the exquisite feeling as he humped her face trying to get even more of his cock down her throat.

When she decided it was time that she needed to breathe, she push on his legs and he let her go. With a web of throat-slime bridging the small gap between her lips and his glistening cock-head, she looked up and said, "Can you talk while you fuck?"

"Um, I guess," he replied, obviously confused. "About what?"

"Tell me what a young, virile guy like you is doing here," she said. "Why did you come to Fantasy Kay? Surely, I good looking, well-hung guy like you doesn't need to come to a place like this to get laid."

"It's, um, it was a gift," he answered. "I'm getting married in a couple of months and my best man and groomsmen chipped in to buy me a last-fling weekend here."

Sandy laughed, and said, "What are friends for?" Then, after sucking his fat knob, she asked, "And does your fiancé know about your last fling?"

"Yes. It was actually her maid-of-honor's idea," he replied.

Sandy laughed again, and said, "Tell me all about it." She then began bobbing her lips up and down his dick.

He groaned, "Oh fuck!" and holding her head, he started to rock his hips and fuck this gorgeous lady's mouth. He didn't know if she had kids, but other than that she was absolutely a first-class MILF!

"Her maid-of-honor, Ginger, is a real slut," he began, "And she thinks anyone who isn't is missing out on all the fun." He drove his cock down Sandy's throat, groaned, "Oh, fuck!" again, and with his dick buried deep, he went on, "Ginger knows that Jill and I aren't going to screw around on each other after we're married, so she came up with this idea for us to get one last free-pass screw-around before we take our vows." He pulled his cock out of her throat, but left it in her mouth and went back to fucking her as he continued, "The bridesmaids bought Jill two days here after I go home from my two-day fling. Ginger thought we'd be more free-spirited if we weren't here together."

Sandy popped her mouth off of his dick, and said, "Well, I'm honored to be part of your last fling, Jay. You're going to have to describe Jill for me so I can keep an eye out for her. I'm going to be here all week."

"Oh, man!" he said, "That would be fucking awesome!" He held her head and shoved his cock down her throat, and after another groan, he said, "Please tell me you'll teach her how to do this!"

***

Outside, off to one side of the sliding glass door, Reed was rubbing the boner in his pants as he watched his gorgeous wife getting face- and throat-fucked by the young dude that she had just picked up at the pool. Although he knew of her wild and sexually-adventurous past, up until now their relationship had always been monogamous. He quickly realized, though, that even after they got home that was likely going to change. As he rubbed his stiff dick he was envisioning the benefits of having a slut-wife.

***

Inside, Sandy could easily tell that Jay was getting ready to cum. She popped her lips off his dick, and looking up at him, said, "If I let you cum in my mouth do you think you can get hard again so you can fuck me?"

"Oh, shit!" he groaned. "Fuck yes! My dick has never been so hard! I don't think it will wilt at all!"

"Then do it!" she told him. "Grab your slippery, fat cock and jerk off into my mouth!" As he slathered her spit and throat-slime down his boner, she added, "But be warned; any of your hot, thick cum that lands on my face you have to clean up with your mouth!"

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, yet again, as he began beating furiously. His fiancé occasionally took his jism in her face but with tightly closed lips. She then cleaned up the mess with tissues. That he was going to get to blow his load in this sexy woman's mouth was unbelievable!

He had tasted his own cum after masturbating before and would have to admit that he kind of liked the taste, but the kinky, nasty thought of licking his own hot, fresh splooge off of this lady's beautiful face and swallowing it had his balls percolating and ready to explode. He wasn't going to even try to get it all in her mouth!

When he felt the first squirt of his orgasm coming he stopped jerking, held his dick pointed into Sandy's wide-open mouth, and tightened his grip. He loved the burn of the first squirt as it forced its way up through his urethra, and squeezing his cock intensified it.

The first jet was thick and long and shot straight into Sandy's mouth. "Fu--uck!" he growled through clenched teeth at the glorious fire-like burn of his cum escaping his constricted cock and the sight of it shooting into Sandy's mouth. He let the second spurt start going into her mouth but then redirected his dick and it finished across her upper lip and left cheek. He then began beating again with tight, fast strokes, and jerked off the rest of his load over her nose, her other cheek, both of her now-closed lips, and her chin.

When his grunts signaled the end of his orgasm, Sandy stood up, and with his jism forming little strings across her mouth as she spoke, she commanded him, "Clean it up, Jay! Clean your hot fucking cum off my face!"

He took her head between his hands and kissed her hard, smearing his jism between their faces. He then opened his mouth and began sucking and lapping, swallowing every bit of his own still-warm jism that he could find.

While he sucked his cum from her face, Sandy reached down and began stroking his cock. He'd been right; it didn't seem to have wilted a bit!

***

Outside, Reed was gripping and pulling on the bulge of his engorged dick through the light fabric of his shorts when a voice startled him.

"You gotta love the open-window policy of this place, don't ya?" the topless woman said as she walked up beside Reed. Looking down at his fist on his dick, she added, "You need a hand with that? Or a mouth?"

"Um, yeah, sure," Reed managed in reply. "I never knew I was such a voyeur before," he lied, "but you're right; watching other people fuck and suck is hot as hell!"

"I'm Millie, by the way," the woman said as she turned her back to the glass door and went into a squat pulling Reed's swim trunks down as she went.

Millie was an older woman--at least by Reed's standards. She was pretty but with an unmistakable maturity that Reed found attractive. Growing up, he had never thought about his own mother in sexual terms, but there were a couple of his friend's moms that he had jerked off thinking about.

In fact, Mille was going to be 62 this year--easily old enough to be Reed's mother. She, too, had never engaged in incest, but she had been a hot, flirting MILF to her son's friends, and had even taken the virginity of one of them.

When Reed's boner popped free of his shorts, Mille said, "Oh, very nice!" and then kissed its knob and sucked up a good drool of pre-cum. She began stroking its length and between kisses and licks on his cock-head, she said, "I'm here with my hubby and we're having a contest to see which of us can suck the most cocks before suppertime."

Reed chuckled and said, "An interesting idea for an appetizer. I'm glad I could be part of your tally. So, your husband is bi I take it."

"He is now," she answered after a suck that poked his knob into the back of her throat. "When we got here he was just curious, but after fulfilling my fantasy of watching him suck cock yesterday, he's completely hooked. This contest was actually his idea."

"Created a monster, have you?" Reed said with a little laugh, followed by a moan as Millie sucked hard on his cock-head while she stroked his shaft.

She pulled her lips off his knob with a pop! and replied, "If you want to call opening up our sex lives to include bisexual three-ways and probably the occasional orgy creating a monster, then yes. I'm calling it creating a dream-come-fucking-true!" She gave a couple more deep bobs down his cock, and then asked, "So, what's your story? Why're you here all alone rubbing your boner while you peek in the window watching one stranger get a blowjob and another get a messy facial?"

"I'm a bit of an introvert," he fibbed, "and I'm trying to break out of my shell. I just broke up with a girl who wouldn't give me a blowjob and barely tolerated me licking her pussy just to get it wet. My buddies told me there's a whole lot more to life--sex-life--and suggested I come here to get a jump start." He caressed Millie's hair as she bobbed on his cock, and added, "They were frigging right!"

"Well, I'm glad I could help show you what you've been missing," she said. "But speaking of missing, you're going to have to tell me what's going on inside behind me."

"I. um... okay, I guess I can do that," he replied as if talking filthy while watching his gorgeous wife getting fucked by some young, surfer-dude stud was going to make him uncomfortable.

"I think he's cleaned all of his stuff off of her face and she's taking him to the bed," he began.

"Stuff?" Millie repeated after slipping his dick from her mouth. "You mean his cum? His hot splooge? His thick, milky jism? Come on, use some language that'll make my pussy wet! This isn't your frigid ex-girlfriend you're talking to here. And it's sure as hell not who you're watching!"

"Um, alright... she's laid back on the bed. Her butt--her ass--is near the edge--and she's lifted and spread her legs. Her... her pussy is soaking wet!" he said as if getting used to talking dirty. "He's standing there stroking his erection, and..."

"His what?" Millie interrupted him after interrupting the blowjob she was giving him.

"His cock!" Reed corrected himself. "His stiff frigging cock! And it never even got soft after he orgasmed on... after he jerked off all over her pretty face!"

"That's more like it!" Millie mumbled around his dick.

"He's rubbing his knob--his cock-head-- up and down through her pussy lips--her drenched pussy lips! She's reached down to help him. She guided his cock-head to her clit and he's rubbing it there. She has her other hand on one of her tits and she's pulling on her nipple. Geez! That looks like it should hurt!" he said as if he didn't know how much his wife enjoyed having her nipples abused.

"Trust me," Millie responded, "that combination of clit-rub and nipple-pinch feels awesome!"

"Maybe not," Reed said. "She just pushed him away." A moment later, he went on, "No. She pushed him to his knees and she has a handful of his hair pulling his face into her pussy. She wants him to eat her cunt before she lets him fuck her!"

"Mmm! Tell me about it!" Millie said, happy that her protégé was getting the hang of dirty-talk.

"She's got both hands on his head now, and she's really mashing his face into her pussy! She's rocking his head back and forth and up and down. It's like she's masturbating with his face!"

"It's called a face-fuck!" Millie said. She then added with a laugh, "It's one of the best things you can do with a guy's face!"

"His whole face--his cheeks, his chin, even his forehead--are drenched with her pussy juice!" Reed said, knowing how wonderful that felt and smelled and tasted, but pretending the concept was new to him. "Oh, she just lifted his head and his tongue is sticking way out. She must have been fucking her cunt-hole with his tongue!"

"The second-best thing you can stick up a cunt!" Millie said between bobs on Reed's cock.

"Okay, she must be ready to fuck now," Reed went on. "She just pushed him to his feet again." He then added, "And he's sure as hell ready! His cock is sticking straight out and I can see the pre-cum on his knob!... I think she just told him to shove his fat cock up her cunt.... Yup! No rubbing this time! He just stuck his drooling knob in her cunt-hole and shoved it all the way in!"

"You mean like this?" Millie said, and then drove forward and took Reed's cock down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned without pretending. As she mashed her lips into his pubes and shook her head to get every millimeter of his boner into her gullet, he moaned, "You were saving that until he fucked her, weren't you?" He added, "Fuck, that feels awesome!" as if he'd never been deep-throated before. Of course, it was still the truth. Although his wife's was the only other throat that he'd ever fucked, it always felt awesome to have his stiff cock shoved into a slippery, tight throat.

When she pulled back off of his dick, Millie said, "Surprise! Yeah, I thought it might be fun for you to feel on your cock what that guy was feeling on his." She then added, "I taught my hubby to do that, too." She spread her throat-slime down the length of his dick, and asked innocently, "So, what are they doing now?" as if she didn't know full well.