Anniversary Fling - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking the shit out of her!" Reed replied as he watched the young, well-tanned stud with the white tan-line ass driving his hard cock in and out of his wife's drenched cunt.

Millie took Reed's hands, put them on the sides of her head, and told him, "Show me!"

"Can... can I do that... you know, that throat thing again?" he stammered, keeping up the innocent act.

"You can fuck my mouth any way you want, sonny!" she replied and then pushed herself forward and swallowed his cock to demonstrate.

"Oh, shit!" he moaned and then began rocking his hips and fucking the older woman's mouth while he watched the beach-bum fuck his wife's cunt. He would make a series of short, fast mouth-fucks while she sucked, and then he would pull her head and rock forward at the same time and drive his cock down her throat and mash her face into his belly.

On the third throat-poke, Reed said, "Oh, man! I think she's getting ready to cum on his fat cock!" of course recognizing his wife's telltale body language.

Millie pushed him back, disengaging his dick from her throat, and as she spun around and stood up, she said, "Oh, I want to see that, too! I love watching a woman orgasm!"

Now with her back to his front, she grabbed his hands and put them on her naked tits while she ground her ass against his boner. He began mashing and mauling her big, mature jugs with their massive, dark nipples and she reached down and pulled up on her sarong, allowing his slippery dick to nestle between her generous MILF ass-cheeks. "Hump my ass, sonny!" she directed him while pushing back against his cock.

***

Inside, Sandy's cunt was getting ready to erupt. The kid's technique was surprisingly good. His quick, shallow fucks stimulated the entrance to her pussy, and then he'd satisfy the need he'd created with a long, cunt-filling shove that he'd hold deep while he swiveled his hips.

"Fuck me, kid!" she growled at him. "Fuck my cunt so I can cum all over that stiff cock of yours!"

He obliged with rapid, half-depth jabs that were exactly what and where Sandy needed. She threw her head back and arched her back while she pinched and pulled on her nipples. Every muscle in her body involuntarily tensed as her cunt constricted around Jay's cock as if trying to strangle it while at the same time, a torrent of hot cunt-juice forced its way past the invader.

"Fu... uu... uck!" Sandy groaned as the first wave of her orgasm gushed out between her pussy-lips and his cock and ran down the crack of her ass. "Keep fucking me, kid!" she demanded. "Keep fucking my burning fucking cunt while I cum all over your fat cock!"

He hardly needed to be told to keep fucking this gorgeous, sexy older-woman, but her filthy language was an awesome added inducement. If he hadn't just blown his own cum all over her face a short time ago, he'd have been adding his own splooge to what was leaking out around his cock. As it was, his accidental staying-power was about to pay a dividend that he would never have dared hope for.

Sandy's cunt was finally becoming over-sensitized to his boner, and she had to push him back and disengage him. Although her pussy was satisfied for the moment, Sandy was not.

She had intentionally not made eye-contact with her husband as he watched her suck and fuck this young kid, preferring the kinky feeling of being spied-on rather than performing for an audience. But in her peripheral vision, she had noticed a topless, big-breasted woman giving him a blowjob while he watched.

They were now both facing in and he was mauling the shit out of those big tits. As much to give them a show as to continue satisfying her kinky need to be watched--as well as to give the kid a thrill he probably wasn't expecting, Sandy said to Jay as he stood there panting with his boner standing straight out--slick with fresh cunt-juice, "You want to fuck my ass? You don't look like you're done, yet!"

"R... really?" he stammered. "Oh, man! Yes! Really?"

"Yeah, really," she said, amused that he must have been thinking he'd died and gone to some kind of sexual-heaven. "Have you ever done anal with your fiancé?"

"No," he answered. "We tried once, but she said it hurt too much. She's kind of petite, so she's too small back there."

"No she isn't," Sandy said. "Assholes will stretch a lot more than people would guess. She's just nervous and thinking it's going to hurt, so it does."

Sandy turned over and crawled farther up onto the bed on all fours. She went onto her elbows in front and her knees in the back, positioning her naked ass-- drenched and glistening with her pussy-juice--sticking up in the air.

"Shouldn't I use, you know, a condom?" he asked. "I don't have one."

"Normally, yes," Sandy replied. "That would be a good idea. But I cleaned myself out earlier, kind of hoping I might end up in this position. Now, climb up here and stick that boner up my ass!"

As he crawled forward on his knees, he asked, "So, do you, um, have lube somewhere?"

"In your mouth," she answered. "You drool a big wad of spit onto my pucker, and between that and my pussy-juice it'll be all the lube I need."

He put his hands on the globes of her ass and as he leaned down he pulled her cheeks apart.

"Of course, it wouldn't hurt if you stuck your tongue and then a finger or two up there just to get me primed for your fat cock," Sandy said. "Don't worry; aside from the pussy-juice you just had running down my ass-crack, I'm all clean back there."

Sticking his tongue up his fiancé's little asshole is not something that would ever have crossed Jay's mind. But in the testosterone-charged heat of the moment, his mind wasn't working all that well, anyway. Besides, she did say she was cleaned out back there.

He bent down and licked the pussy-juice from both sides of her ass-crack, getting ever closer to her little pink sphincter with each lap. He had expected that because this obviously-experienced woman liked anal--and had even cleaned herself in preparation--that her butt-hole would have been much larger than his fiancé's. In fact, it was almost identical in size and even its delicate pink color.

A bit tentatively at first, he traced the tip of his tongue around the snug little pucker. He had licked his fiancé's pussy, of course--and Sandy's just moments ago--and the difference between those soft, fleshy, welcoming openings and this tightly closed, wrinkled little circle spiked his arousal immediately. As his dick released a drool of pre-cum he swirled a few smaller and smaller circles, finally leaving the tip of his tongue nestled into the center of Sandy's rosebud.

"Do it, Jay!" Sandy encouraged him. "Tongue-fuck my tight little asshole! Get me ready for your fat cock!"

He stiffened his tongue as much as he could and he pressed his face into Sandy's ass-crack. His tongue entered her pucker and its snug resistance triggered another drool from his cock as it probably imagined itself being pushed into that tight little opening.

He rocked his head to press his face as far into Sandy's crack as possible and wiggled his tongue to force it as deep as he could.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Sandy encouraged him. "You're as good at rimming a tight asshole as you are at eating cunt! Oh, your fiancé is going to be in for a pleasant surprise when you get back!"

He began bobbing his head the couple of inches it took to tongue-fuck her asshole while at the same time digging his fingers into her fleshy, round ass-cheeks.

Finally, he lifted his face, leaving behind a good pool of spit in the middle of her pucker, and then replaced his tongue with his middle finger. He pushed it in knuckles-deep and then twisted his hand back and forth.

"Oh, yeah! That's nice!" Sandy moaned. "If you haven't actually done this before, you've thought about it, haven't you? You've thought about getting your fiancé's tiny little butt-hole ready for your cock, huh? I'll bet you jerk off just thinking about that, don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" he readily admitted.

"Give me another finger!" Sandy told him. "But just one more. I want you to loosen me up, but not too much. I want to enjoy the burn of my asshole being stretched out by your fat cock!"

He moaned at her filthy, graphic language, added his index finger to his middle finger, and again twisted his hand back and forth with the pair shoved deep into her sphincter. He continued to be impressed at how much the little opening could stretch without appearing to be painful. He was pretty sure, of course, that the asshole he had his fingers stuffed into wasn't virgin like his fiancé's.

"Okay, kid. Crawl up there and stick your fat boner up my ass!" she told him.

He extracted his fingers and bent down to deposit a pool of spit on her pucker, and found it not quite so puckered as before. He rimmed his tongue around the wrinkled little circle and then pushed it in again, going much deeper than he had the first time. He liked the snug fit of tongue-fucking an asshole far more than he ever expected he would have. His dick drooled again, apparently envious of his tongue.

He straightened up and crawled a bit closer as he lifted his stiff cock into alignment. He placed his cock head at the entrance that his tongue had just vacated and let its pre-cum mix with his spit to form an all-natural lubrication cocktail.

With her head on the pillow, Sandy reached back and placed her hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. "Do it, Jay!" she told him. "Stick your cock-head in my ass! Tip-fuck me a few times to get me ready for your whole fucking cock!"

He leaned forward and watched in fascination as her tiny pink sphincter expanded and his fat cock-head squashed until they created the perfect compromise and his knob popped inside. Immediately, her rosebud constricted around his cock-neck, locking him in place, and she let out a little whine from the pleasure of the pain.

He moaned, himself, at the never-before-experienced feeling of a tight asshole strangling his cock, but then, reacting to Sandy's whine, he surprised her by asking, "Are you all right? Should I take it out?"

"Well, aren't you the gentleman!" Sandy said with a little chuckle. "Yes, I'm all right, and yes you should take it out. But only to stick it back in. I love the burn of a fat knob popping in and out of my ass! Tip-fuck my ass, Jay! Stretch my little asshole over and over!"

Quite sure now that he had died and gone to heaven, Jay popped his knob out and watched as Sandy's pucker closed back up. He then pushed it back in, enjoying the glorious feeling of having his cock-head compressed as it forced its way through the tight sphincter and then expanded once inside. "Oh, fuck!" he groaned as he poked her asshole over and over while he held onto her hips.

"Okay, now shove that fat cock all the way up my ass, kid!" Sandy told him after the seventh or eighth knob-fuck. "And reach under here and grab my tits while you do it!" she added.

He had to lean over more to get his hands on her tits, but that was exactly what Sandy planned. She wanted to feel his fat knob grinding against the backside of her cunt at the same time his shaft was stretching her asshole as he drove it in. The only thing better would have been if there was already a hard cock filling her cunt when he stuffed her ass. She hadn't done a DP--at least with two real cocks--in years. But the week was still young!

Jay gripped her tits and as if using them as handles, he pulled his hips forward and pushed his cock into the restriction of Sandy's asshole. It was easily the tightest fuck he had ever had. Even jerking off he never squeezed his cock this tight, at least not in the same way.

Sandy growled into her pillow as the kid's boner stretched and filled her ass. When she felt his hips hit her ass-cheeks and he stopped, she commanded, "Deeper, Jay! Wiggle your hips and drive that fat cock deeper up my ass! I want to feel every fucking inch of your fat, young cock stuffed inside me! Make me choke on it from the inside!"

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned again and pulled even harder on her tits as he ground his hips against her ass. He had never experienced anything like this in his life and if he had died right there with his cock stuffed deep in this gorgeous woman's ass he'd have been buried with a hard-on and a smile that would last to eternity.

With his weight pressed hard against her ass, Sandy allowed herself to be forced forward and flat against the bed. "Now fuck me, Jay! Fuck my ass like you want to fuck your fiancé's! Fuck me like I'm going to show her when I meet her!"

He had to let go of her tits to support himself with his arms, but he put them on her shoulders right next to her neck and gripped tightly as he began bouncing his hips up and down, fucking her ass from the root of his dick to its cock-head. He didn't pull all the way out because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get it back in in this position, and he wasn't going to do anything to screw this up!

Sandy noticed that he made a little moan and jabbed her harder when she mentioned showing his fiancé how to ass-fuck, so she added, "I am going to find a stud like you when I meet your bride-to-be, and together we're going to teach her how to take a fat cock up her ass and down her throat so she can give you a wedding night you'll never forget!"

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, yet again, and pounded her even harder.

***

Outside, Reed was pulling on Millie's fat nipples as he humped her ass-crack with his downward-pointing boner while she rubbed her dripping pussy. When he watched his wife lay flat and the kid started to fuck her ass, he swiveled his hips and managed to get his dick pointing upward so he could hump its more sensitive underside against Millie's upper ass-crack and even rub his drooling cock-head along her spine.

"When you're ready to cum with that thing I want it in my mouth!" Millie said as she pushed a finger into her cunt-hole. "Hubby and I get one point for each cock we suck, but three if we suck it off and swallow its dick-juice!"

"Well, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the extra points," Reed said as he humped hard enough to slap his balls into her ass. "Do I need to initial your scorecard or anything?" he added with a chuckle.

Millie laughed, and said, "No. We're on the honor system. If you can't trust your partner in this place you've probably wasted your money coming here."

***

Inside, Jay was hammering his cock in and out of Sandy's tight asshole so hard and fast that the bed was bouncing under them.

He began giving a little grunt with each drive up her ass, and Sandy took that as a sign that he was getting ready to cum again. She slid her arm under her prone body and began vigorously rubbing her pussy to try to cum with him.

"Oh, God!" he groaned as his second-of-the-day orgasm came to a boil. "Can I jerk off on your gorgeous ass?" he asked.

Sandy thought it sweet that he asked permission, and answered, "Sweetheart, you can blow that hot load of cum anywhere you want!" Then she added, "But I expect you to clean up your own mess!"

"Oh, God!" he groaned again and pulled out of her ass, and began pounding away on his cock. Within seconds he was growling between clenched teeth as his cum shot from his pee-hole directly into the crack of Sandy's ass. He kept jerking and landed several subsequent squirts on each of her smooth, round cheeks.

He had rarely had two orgasms back to back this close together and was surprised at how much fresh jism his balls had managed to produce in such a short time. He credited the sexy older woman lying in front of him with his splooge coating her ass for that. He envisioned her teaching his sweet, young fiancé how to be a loving slut and his balls sent one more shot of cum to add to the strings running down Sandy's ass.

Many men, no matter how turned on they are in the moments before they blow their load, lose that arousal when they cum, so their promise of eating their own cream-pie often gets abandoned as their brain comes back online.

Having experienced that post-orgasm change-of-mind with other men--her husband not included--Sandy was pleasantly surprised when Jay bent down and drew his extended tongue up through her ass-crack, and then began lapping every inch of her cheeks chasing his warm cum. "Oh, your fiancé is a lucky girl!" she said. "You are one hell of a lover!"

He gave her cheek a kiss, and said, "Thanks! But I couldn't have done it without your expert coaching! I never ate my jism from her before, but I'm never going to let it go to waste again! If she doesn't swallow it, I will!"

"After you suck your jism off of her or out of her, kiss her and swap it with her," Sandy replied. "Everybody wins that way!"

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned as he hugged Sandy's ass and envisioned a hot, cum-swapping kiss with his fiancé.

***

Outside, as Reed watched the kid lap his own fresh cum from his wife's gorgeous ass--something he loved to do himself--he groaned, "Here we go! Extra point time!"

Millie spun around and went into a squat in front of him. She replaced his stroking fist with hers, and said, "Allow me!" just before clamping her mouth over his glistening knob. As she sucked and rubbed the cleft under his dick-head with her tongue, she beat his exposed cock hard and fast.

He put his hands on her head to steady himself, threw his head back, and with closed eyes released a guttural "Oh, my fucking God!" as his long-built load of cum ripped out through his cock and into Millie's sucking mouth.

Squirt after squirt kept coming and Millie kept sucking and jerking to pull every drop from the balls that she was fondling. When he was finally done and had to pop his sensitized cock-head from her lips, she managed to mumble around the pool of jism she held in her mouth, "You want to share?"

Panting and on slightly wobbly legs, he answered, "As long as it doesn't deduct points from your score."

She chuckled around the puddle of cum, and as she got to her feet, she mumbled, "It should be extra points!"

They clamped their mouths together and Millie pushed his still-warm jism into his mouth. He had swapped cum with Sandy plenty of times, but he was surprised at how much Millie had collected in her mouth. He knew he had blown a big load and she apparently had not swallowed a drop. They pushed it back and forth a few times before they each swallowed a share.

Millie gave him a final kiss, and then said, "Thanks! That brings me up to twelve points. It was also fun! Now, I'm off to find my next dick. You take care!"

"I'll keep an eye out for your husband," he said as she walked away.

She just laughed and gave a wave.

***

Inside, Jay was pulling his shorts up over his finally-flaccid dick and he asked, "Can we, um, you know, maybe do this again? Tomorrow, maybe?"

"Nope," Sandy answered as she stood naked and glistening with perspiration in front of him. She gave him a kiss, and added, "You need to sow your last-fling oats as far and wide as you can while you have the chance so that after you're married you won't feel the need to cheat on your wife. Sharing is okay if the two of you decide to get into that, but don't ever betray her trust."

With those words of wisdom, she turned and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

***

With the action obviously over, when Reed watched his wife go into the bathroom, he picked up his shorts and walked to one of the public-access showers to clean up.

***

Half an hour later, Sandy was wearing a little yellow bikini and was sprawled on a lounge chair on the beach in front of their bungalow. She could have gone nude, of course, but she liked the tan lines that the tiny suit created. She thought they were sexy, and was pretty sure that most men thought so, too.