Anniversary Fling - Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandy helps Reed explore his bi side in a hot three-way.
7.1k words
4.81
6.3k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,347 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Anniversary Fling - Part-2

A sexy wife gets a free pass as an anniversary gift

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-2

Sandy helps Reed explore his bi side in a hot three-way

(A short recap from part-1)

Inside the bungalow, Jay was pulling his shorts up over his finally-flaccid dick and he asked, "Can we, um, you know, maybe do this again? Tomorrow, maybe?"

"Nope," Sandy answered as she stood naked and glistening with perspiration in front of him. She gave him a kiss, and added, "You need to sow your last-fling oats as far and wide as you can while you have the chance so that after you're married you won't feel the need to cheat on your wife. Sharing is okay if the two of you decide to get into that, but don't ever betray her trust."

With those words of wisdom, she turned and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

***

With the action obviously over, when Reed watched from outside as his wife went into the bathroom. He picked up his shorts and walked to one of the public-access showers to clean up.

***

Half an hour later, Sandy was wearing a little yellow bikini and was sprawled on a lounge chair on the beach in front of their bungalow. She could have gone nude, of course, but she liked the tan lines that the tiny suit created. She thought they were sexy, and was pretty sure that most men thought so, too.

As she lay there with little caps over her eyes, she imagined picking up a couple of guys in the lounge before dinner. She hadn't had a three-way in years, and of course, there was that real-cock DP to be had. Maybe they would be bi, and she'd get to watch them suck each other's cocks. She'd actually never experienced that but found the thought hot as hell. With those pornographic images swirling in her head her pussy leaked into the little triangle of her bikini. She spread her legs a bit hoping that anyone passing by might notice her wet spot.

(Part-2)

Considering that she had just had her mouth and throat, her pussy, and her ass fucked by a young stud Sandy found herself to still be remarkably horny. It was a very pleasant throwback to the old days before she met Reed when it was rare for her to go two days without fucking someone. And on those occasional "off days" she would usually satisfy herself with one of her dildos or vibrators.

Reed had turned her into a one-man woman, not only because of their deep, unconditional love for one another, but because he was able to satisfy just about all of her sexual needs, as well. Of course, he couldn't do much in the lesbian-sex department, but with the help of a life-like rubber dick, he did a pretty good job of even simulating the occasional MMF three-way.

She smiled at his surprise anniversary gift of letting her be single again while they were at the resort. When she occasionally told him about some of her sexual encounters in the days before she met him, he would often comment, "Man, I wish I could have been there to see that!" as he stroked his boner. So, she knew there was a bit of a self-serving voyeuristic component in his gift, as well. Knowing that he was watching her get fucked--three different ways--while some strange woman sucked his cock had kicked her arousal into overdrive. God, I love that man! she said to herself with a wide grin.

***

An hour later, Sandy had showered the sunblock off of her body while an older man watched from a discreet distance through the big window and rubbed his erection through his shorts. She exaggerated her motions and took her time to put on a show for him while pretending she didn't know he was there. She had expected--hoped--that he would take his cock out and jerk off while he watched her, but he never did. When she finally turned off the water, she shrugged and said to herself, To each his own. Maybe he's going for a big build-up for later on.

Dressed in a thigh-length wrap-around sarong with a bright floral print and her little black bikini top, Sandy walked to one of the open-air lounges. A small band that included a steel drum was playing Don't Worry Be Happy and she swiveled her hips in time to the music as she made her way to the bar.

She slid her ass up onto a stool next to a handsome, broad-chest guy probably in his forties, and let the sarong drape open to reveal her leg all the way up to her butt. "Buy a girl a drink?" she said to him.

The resort was all-inclusive, so there was no need to buy her a drink, but he was more than happy to order one for her. He smiled at her and said, "Are you sure you're old enough to be drinking, young lady? I may need to see some ID."

She lifted the little triangle of cloth that covered her right tit, and said, "I don't have my license on me; will this do?"

Her nipple was stiff from the excitement of flirting, and he answered with a chuckle, "That works for me!" and he waved the bartender over. "What're you having? My name's Jerry, by the way," he added and extended his hand.

She replaced her bikini top, answered, "A mai tai, thanks. I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you," and extended her hand to shake. She leaned over the bar to look past Jerry at the guy seated next to him, and asked, "Who's your friend?"

"Reed," he replied. "He was just telling me about the unimaginative girlfriend he just broke up with."

Reed had slipped back into their bungalow to get a change of clothes while Sandy was entertaining the old guy in the shower, so with his face being screened by Jerry she didn't recognize the other guy as her husband when she first approached the bar. Once she saw who it was, though, a plan materialized in her head.

She reached across and said, "Sandy. Pleased to meet you. You've come to the right place to forget your unimaginative girlfriend."

"I'm Reed," he replied as they shook as if they'd never met. "You seem to be right about that! The pleasure is mine, by the way."

"So what guy stuff were you two kibitzing about before I so rudely interrupted you?" Sandy asked.

"Sucking cock," Jerry answered. "It seems that Reed's ex wasn't very good at it. I was offering to show him how it's supposed to be done."

"You're bi?" she said. Then looking over at Reed, she said, "You too?"

"At the moment, I'd have to be classified as bi-curious," Reed answered. "But I'm looking forward to upgrading my status."

Sandy grinned, and said, "Well, if you don't mind an audience, I'd love to watch that! I think guys who are liberated and open-minded enough to suck each others' cocks are hot as hell!"

"Just watch?" Jerry said.

"Shit no!" she answered. "I haven't had a spit-roast or a DP in ages. My ex was the jealous type who'd get mad if I even smiled at a guy. Which I guess would have been okay if he was really good in bed and could make me forget about the guys who'd come before him." She chuckled, and added, "And by come before him, I mean in my mouth, in my pussy, all over my face, and up my ass. His idea of kinky was poking me doggy style. I'm here to restart the sex-life I left behind."

Reed laughed, and said, "Well, you've certainly come to the right place for that!"

Twenty minutes later they had finished their drinks while chatting, and Sandy led them back to her bungalow.

Looking around as if he'd never been there before, Reed said, "Wow! This is nice! Right on the beach; ocean view! I've got one room and a bath with a herd of buffalo above me."

Jerry took Sandy into an embrace and kissed her passionately. Reed moved in behind her and began kissing her neck and fondling her tits under her bikini top. She rotated her hips, enjoying the feel of one hard cock rubbing her pussy mound and another pressing into her ass crack even through the layers of fabric of their shorts and her sarong.

As she and Jerry sucked one another's tongues, Sandy reached up and took one of her husband's hands and slid it down across her belly. But then she lifted it and pushed it down the front of Jerry's shorts.

Reed got the message and as he sucked on his wife's earlobe, he managed to get his fist around the first live cock he had ever held, aside from his own. In the awkward position, he stroked it the best he could while at the same time grinding his fist against Sandy's mound. All three of them let out little moans of pleasure.

"Okay!" Sandy said after breaking the kiss with Jerry. "I need to see some cock sucking! And Reed, sweetheart, I think it's time you had your curiosity satisfied!"

Seconds later, they were all naked and after giving her husband a hot kiss she pushed him to his knees in front of Jerry's boner. He looked over at the glass sliding-door with its drapes pulled all the way open, and feigning nervousness, he said, "Um, what about that?"

"Oh, you're right!" Sandy said. She walked over to the door, but instead of drawing the drapes closed, she slid the door open, and then said with a laugh, "If anyone's going to watch us, they should be able to hear, as well. You boys don't have a problem with a little exhibitionism, do you?"

"Not me!" Jerry said.

"I, um, I guess not," Reed answered still feigning reluctance.

"Relax," Sandy said as she walked back to them. "You'll feel like a porn star once you get an audience." She stood behind Reed and rubbed her pussy-mound against the back of his head. She then took Jerry's drooling, downward-angled cock and lifted it to line up with her husband's mouth. She leaned in, pushing his head forward, and said, "Let's get this party started!"

Reed let the glistening knob push his lips apart and he sucked and washed his tongue over it as it went into his mouth. Although the life-like, silicone dildo--that Sandy had named Johnny--was about the same size as Jerry's cock, the differences registered immediately and caused Reed's own cock to stiffen even more and to issue a drool of pre-cum onto the floor.

There was the taste of Jerry's pre-cum mixed with the musk of his masculinity--Johnny had a distinct plastic taste to it; there was the wonderful squishiness of Jerry's fat cock-head that contrasted with the remarkable hardness of his shaft--Johnny had the same stiff-rubber flexibility the whole was down; There was the depth to which Reed could get the tip of his tongue into Jerry's pee-hole where Johnny had a molded slit at the tip of the knob, but no real hole at all; and there was the temperature. Jerry's blood-engorged cock felt surprisingly and wonderfully hot in Reed's mouth. Johnny, even after it had been used to fuck Sandy's cunt, was barely above room temperature.

The combination of sensations was intoxicating and Reed began bobbing his head and sucking and lapping his first flesh-and-blood cock, giving it the kind of enthusiastic blowjob that his wife often gave him. He reached up and with one hand he fondled and massaged Jerry's balls, while he wrapped his other fist around the shaven base of his erection so he could keep it lined up with his mouth when he occasionally pulled all the way off with a sucking pop!

"Well, you're taking to sucking dick like a duck takes to water!" Sandy said with a chuckle as her husband bobbed up and down their new friend's hard cock.

Reed popped his mouth off Jerry's dick and replied, "I might have practiced with a dildo once or twice."

"Well, practice makes perfect, of course, but there's no substitute for the real thing," she said.

"Fuck no!" Reed agreed and locked his lips around Jerry's thick-ridged knob and poked his pee-hole while he sucked.

Sandy reached around Jerry and grabbed his naked ass then rocked her hips forward as she pulled on his butt. Sandwiched between them, she pushed her husband's mouth down the length of Jerry's cock and forced it into his throat. "Have you practiced this?" she asked as she held him impaled on the thick boner.

She knew he had, of course; she had taught him how to deep-throat Johnny long ago. She pulled her husband's fist away from Jerry's cock and gave his head another hip-thrust, driving his lips all the way to the root. When he didn't try to pull away or exhibit any gag or lurch, Sandy said, "Oh, you have practiced that, haven't you? You're very curious!" She then told him, "Stick your tongue out, and lick his balls!"

That was another disappointment with Johnny; its ball-sack was just a tight, wrinkled bulge of rubber that only vaguely resembled a guy's retracted nuts on a cold morning. Reed extended his tongue out from under Jerry's cock and mashed his scrotum up against its base so he could lap at the pliable flesh of the sack and the two big testicles inside. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and tried to stuff at least one of Jerry's balls inside along with his fat cock. He quickly realized that wasn't going to happen, though, and gave up before he caused Jerry some real pain. By that time, of course, it was time to breathe.

Reed pushed on Jerry's legs and extricated his cock from his throat, but not all the way out of his mouth. As he flicked the squishy knob with his tongue he drew in a few deep breaths around it.

Jerry let out a low moan, and said, "Fuck! I've never had a guy do that to me before! I thought women had some special way of turning off their gag reflex that guys didn't."

"Silly boy!" Sandy said with a little laugh. "I'm sure Reed will be happy to explain how that's done so you can impress all your friends." She then traced her fingers lightly over her husband's face and closed his lips around Jerry's cock. "Do that again! That is so frigging hot to watch!"

Reed took hold of Jerry's ass and pulled himself forward, driving his boner into his throat again. He forced his face into Jerry's belly and then rocked his head to get his knob as far down his esophagus as he could.

"Oh, fuck!" Jerry groaned and pulled Sandy in for a steaming kiss, trapping Reed's head between their bellies. Sandy took the opportunity to hump the back of her husband's head with her pussy mound. A hard shove forced another half-inch of cock down his throat. She reached down and cupped her hand under her husband's throat, stroking the bulge made by Jerry's cock, and mumbled, "Fuck, that is hot!" into Jerry's mouth as they continued to kiss.

Needing a breath, Reed pushed them apart once again, and after a few gulps of air, he looked up at Jerry, and said, "Fuck my mouth!"

Jerry put his hands on the sides of Reed's head and began rocking his hips while Reed kept his lips closed tightly around the poking shaft and his tongue firmly against its underside. Every fifth or sixth mouth-fuck, Jerry would pull Reed's head forward and shove his boner down his throat. On the third drive deep into Reed's throat, Jerry held his head impaled on his shaft and groaned, "Holy shit! This may be the best blowjob I've ever had, man or woman!"

"How about man and woman?" Sandy said as she went to her knees beside her husband. She put her cheek against his and opened her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Jerry moaned as he pulled his cock from Reed's mouth and directed it to Sandy's. As he pushed it between her lips she grabbed his ass to make sure he kept going and on the first shove took his fat dick all the way down her throat. "Oh, fuck!" Jerry repeated as he held her head and rocked his hips.

Reed kissed one side of his wife's lips, stretched into an O by Jerry's cock, and reached down between her legs at the same time. Her pussy was dripping and he put two fingers together and pushed them up into her cunt until his knuckles were mashed into her engorged pussy lips.

Sandy let out a gurgled groan around the dick filling her throat and then pulled back while her husband's lips stayed attached to hers and kissed the slimy erection as it exited her mouth. When the fat, glistening knob appeared, they both kissed and licked it as Sandy caught her breath.

With Reed's fingers up her cunt and his fist mashed into and twisting against her enflamed pussy-lips, Sandy said, "I need to fuck! I need a stiff cock shoved up my cunt, right now!"

Moments later, they were all on the bed with Sandy on her hands and knees, Reed behind her, and Jerry in front. Reed rubbed his knob across his wife's mouth as Jerry pulled his cock-head up and down through her soaked pussy lips. The two men nodded at each other and then rocked forward, pushing their respective cocks up Sandy's cunt and into her mouth at the same time. Jerry kept going until his hips were pressed against her ass, and Reed pushed his cock all the way down her throat.

A gurgled moan escaped Sandy's cock-stretched throat. She had almost forgotten how grand it felt to be stuffed full by two cocks at the same time.

The two men then began fucking her mouth and cunt. Reed held her hips and banged in and out of her pussy, and Jerry held her head while he fucked her mouth so she barely rocked back and forth, at all; she was just being used as a fuck-toy and she loved it!

After they had been spit-roasting her for a while, Sandy pushed her husband back, and said, "Okay, guys, DP time!"

"Dibs on your ass!" Jerry said quickly. As he was fucking her cunt he had been staring at her little brown pucker and imagining how fantastic it would feel stretched tightly around his cock.

Sandy chuckled as Jerry withdrew his dick from her pussy, and said, "Maybe you can take turns."

Moments later, Reed was on his back and Sandy had straddled him cowgirl, lowering her cunt down onto his erection. With her torso upright she buried it all the way up her pussy until she was sitting on her husband's hips. She then began twerking her hips to give herself a deep self-controlled fuck.

"Holy shit!" Reed moaned as he reached up and grabbed and mauled her tits.

With a build-up of slimy saliva generated by Jerry's throat-fuck, she spit into her hand and then laid down across her husband. She reached back, slathered the slime onto her asshole, and said, "Nothing better than all-natural lube! Spit on your dick and shove that thing up my ass!"

Jerry wiped a palm full of thick spit over his knob and down the length of his cock, adding it to Sandy's pussy juice as he crawled forward between the four legs spread before him. With Reed's dick buried deep in her cunt, Jerry lined his cock-head up on her pucker and used his thumb to force it into the tight little ring.

Although she had had her ass stretched by Jay's young cock earlier in the day her sphincter had regained all of its taut elasticity, and Jerry let out a moan at the sight and feeling of her asshole swallowing his cock-head. He stopped with the ring of flesh firmly constricted around the neck of his dick, and said, "Oh, man! Your tight little asshole is freaking awesome! You okay if I tip-fuck it a few times?"

"Go for it! I like that part, too!" she answered.

With Sandy holding herself still, Reed humped his cock up into his wife's pussy as Jerry pulled and pushed his knob in and out of her ass. On the fourth insertion, he kept going and a moment later she had two hard cocks stuffed inside her, separated from each other by only a few layers of flesh. Although she and Reed had done DP's with "Johnny" the dildo there was nothing quite like the real thing! Sandy hadn't realized how much she missed it!

That same real-thing thought went for Reed, as well. The feeling of Jerry's cock rubbing across his dick inside of his wife was unlike anything that Johnny had ever provided.

After a while of shoving his cock in and out of Sandy's ass and across the other boner fucking her cunt, Jerry suggested, "Are you guys ready to switch? I could fuck your tight little ass all day long, Sandy, but I'm a sharing kind of guy."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,347 Followers
12