Anniversary Fling - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers

Sandy laughed, and said, "That's very generous of you share my asshole. But, yeah, let's give Reed some equal time back there."

"I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to last without my balls exploding," Reed said, "but there's something else I'd really like to try now that I've crossed over to the bi side. I want to eat your pussy while he fucks you!"

"Oh, a fuck-lick!" Sandy said. "Hell yes!"

They had tried this with Johnny, of course, but it was a hard act to accurately simulate with a dildo and just two people.

A few moments later the trio was rearranged with Reed still on his back and Sandy turned around into a sixty-nine on top of him.

Although Sandy had cleaned her ass out thoroughly, Jerry used a pillowcase to wipe off his dick before putting it into somebody's mouth.

He crawled up behind Sandy, rubbed his knob through her pussy lips, and then angled it downward to allow Reed to adjust himself into a good position to be able to lick Sandy's pussy and to get his mouth fucked, as well.

After a little scooch closer to Jerry, Reed gave his knob a tongue-swirling suck then lifted his head and with his lips and tongue he transferred the squishy, hot, cock-head to his wife's dripping pussy lips.

Jerry rocked his hips forward and pushed his cock into Sandy's cunt as Reed pressed his mouth against the stiff boner and his wife's pussy lips as they spread to accept their guest.

Jerry took hold of Sandy's hips and began fucking her vigorously as Reed lapped and sucked the pussy-juice that the onslaught was causing his wife's cunt to generate. Every once in a while Jerry would pull all the way out of Sandy's pussy, stick his cock in Reed's mouth, and fuck him a few times.

The arrangement of Reed's head between Sandy's legs made it impossible for Jerry to lean in far enough to get his dick down Reed's throat from his kneeling position, and Sandy recognized that shortcoming, too. She pivoted forward on her elbows and knees, flattening herself on top of her husband to more fully expose his head, and Jerry took immediate advantage of the new arrangement by laying himself across Sandy's back and shoving his cock down Reed's throat. He humped his mouth and throat several times before pushing himself back up while groaning, "Oh, my fucking God! I've had three-ways before, but nothing like this!" He grabbed Sandy's hips to get her ass back up into fucking position and then drove his cock balls-deep in one shove.

Swallowing and catching his breath from the throat assault he'd just gotten, Reed watched as another man's stiff cock jabbed in and out of his wife's cunt inches in front of his face. Did this make him a cuckold he wondered? Probably not, he decided. In his mind, a cuckold was forced to look on as another guy satisfied his wife because he couldn't. There was no force going on here! He was a willing participant in sharing his hot wife!

With Jerry's cock stuffed all the way up Sandy's cunt, she bent her head down and took her husband's drooling dick down her throat. Reed moaned and then raised his head to cover her stretched pussy lips with his mouth and mash his tongue into her clit.

Jerry began fucking Sandy in earnest, going from slow, full-depth and forceful plunges to rapid half-depth jabs, to all-the-way-out extractions so he could feel his fat knob spreading her pussy-lips when he stuck it back in.

Reed especially liked the re-entries! He used his mouth and tongue to make sure Jerry's cock stayed lined up, and felt Sandy's pussy stretch under his lips as the fat knob popped inside her. And there was something weirdly erotic and arousing about having Jerry's balls mashed against his forehead when he would push his cock all the way up his loving wife's cunt.

Sandy was the first to reach her orgasm. She growled, "Oh, shit! Fuck me, Jerry! Fuck my cunt!" As her pussy constricted around Jerry's cock, she wrapped her fist tightly around her husband's slimy boner and began beating furiously.

Jerry felt Sandy's pussy tighten and even as she was telling him to, he was quickening the pace of his fucks, keeping them short and fast, keeping the grip of her cunt concentrated on the most sensitive first few inches of his cock. "Oh, Christ!" he growled. "Your tight fucking cunt is going to make me cum!"

As his wife's hot cunt-juice began gushing out around the cock that was driving her orgasm, Reed sucked up all that he could while continuing to rub her clit with his tongue. He knew she loved clit stimulation while she was cumming.

Jerry was obviously getting ready to cum, as well, and Reed couldn't decide how he wanted to experience that. Being new to real-live bi, he wanted to feel and taste a cock shoot its steaming cum directly into his mouth, but he also loved eating his own cream pie from his wife's freshly-fucked cunt. The idea of sucking up the leaking jism as Jerry pumped his load into Sandy's guts, and then latching onto her pussy to pull the rest of it out was equally enticing.

The decision ended up being made by Sandy. "Blow your load in his mouth!" she commanded Jerry as she hammered away at her husband's cock. "Jerk off in his mouth! I'm sure he's eaten cream pies before, but it's time he got his first fresh-from-the-cock mouthful of hot cum!"

Reed groaned at well his wife knew him!

Sandy was not quite finished with her orgasm when Jerry pulled his cock out of her gushing pussy to begin beating it. Rather than being disappointed, though, she spun herself around so she could watch and participate in her husband taking his first load of jism right from the source.

She sat down across Reed's hips, mashing his boner between her drenched pussy and his belly and she began rocking her hips. She humped his cock hard, dragging her clit up and back along its full length, and almost immediately had her orgasm back to a full boil.

She reached out and put her hands on the sides of her husband's face and crooked her thumbs into his mouth. "Open wide, Mr. Bi-curious!" she said as she forced his lower jaw down. "I'll bet you've dreamed about getting a load of hot cum blown into your mouth straight out of a fat cock, haven't you?"

With his mouth wide open, all Reed could manage was "Uh, huh!" in response as he looked up at the glistening cock, inches above his face while Jerry concentrated his fast strokes right behind his knob, using Sandy's fresh pussy-juice as lubricant.

Jerry groaned, "Oh, yeah! Here we go! Here we go!" and aimed his cock into Reed's mouth.

After getting two deep-throat blowjobs, fucking Sandy's cunt then her ass then her cunt again--and occasionally Reed's mouth--Jerry had a massive load of cum built up and he growled loudly as it forced its way up through his cock and erupted from his pee hole.

The first shot of Jerry's cum against Reed's tongue was so powerful and lasted so long that Reed wondered for a moment if their new friend was peeing in his mouth! But then he picked up on the taste and the thickness of the fluid and he knew it was fresh, hot cum.

With his mouth held open by his wife, Reed couldn't swallow, but he danced his tongue around, playing with the growing pool of jism as Jerry stroked a second spurt of cum from his cock.

With her pussy gushing all over her husband's pinned boner, Sandy told Jerry, "Stick it in his mouth! Let him suck the cum right out of your nuts!"

Jerry put his knob in Reed's mouth and continued to jerk off as Reed clamped his lips around its fat ridge. Reed swallowed the accumulated deposit of jism--far more than any load of his own cum that he had ever swallowed before--and sucked on the squirting, throbbing cock-head while he swirled his tongue all over it.

When Jerry finally grunted out the last few drops of his cum and had to pull his super-sensitive knob from Reed's lips, Sandy bent down and immediately clamped her mouth over her husband's. Their tongues danced and they squished the jism that Reed had yet to swallow back and forth before they each swallowed a share.

Sandy climbed off of her husband, freeing his pussy-drenched cock, and said to Jerry, "Okay, on your knees! Let's see what you can do with a stiff dick!"

Moments later, Reed was standing in front of Jerry getting a world-class blowjob. Jerry sucked and tongued his knob as he stroked his shaft and fondled his balls. When he began bobbing up and down on the stiff boner, he never got more than two-thirds of it into his mouth.

Standing behind him with her sopping-wet pussy rubbing the back of his head and her fingers caressing his hollowed cheeks, Sandy asked Jerry, "You want to learn how to take that cock down your throat? You'll impress the shit out of all your bi friends, men and women!"

He pulled off Reed's dick, and said, "Yeah! How the hell do you do that without heaving your guts out?"

"Speed," Reed answered. "The trick is to get past your gag reflex before it can react. Turns out that once you have a cock in your throat, you don't feel the need to gag anymore."

"Really? That's it?" Jerry replied. He turned his head and asked Sandy, "That's how it works for you, too?"

"Yup!" she replied. "Oh, and when you pull off, do that quickly, too. The gag reflex works going in and out." She rubbed her pussy against his head and as she caressed his throat with her fingers, she asked, "Are you ready? You want to go on three?"

"Okay," he said and took Reed's boner back into his mouth. He bobbed a few times making sure it was good and wet, and then said around it, "Uh-kay."

Reed took hold of his wife's naked ass with Jerry's head sandwiched between them. Sandy winked at her husband, and silently mouthed "On two," and he nodded his understanding that surprise often worked best the first time.

Sandy counted, "One ... two ..." and then Reed pulled on her ass at the same time he thrust his hips forward. His knob squished and pushed into the snug restriction of Jerry's throat and with his cock buried deep in his esophagus, Reed moaned, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Well done, man! Welcome to the throat club!"

They held him impaled between them for only five seconds or so and then Sandy backed away, pulling Jerry's head back quickly. Jerry held his mouth open as he gulped air and wiped a string of spit from his chin. He blinked a few times--the stretch of his throat having made his eyes water--and then said, "Shit! That's all there is to it?"

"Easy peasy," Sandy said. "You want to try it again? His dick felt amazing bulging your throat, by the way!"

"Shit yes!" he answered. To Reed, he said, "Fuck my mouth, buddy! Fuck that fat cock right down my throat!"

Reed took hold of Jerry's head and began rocking his hips, pistoning his dick in and out of his mouth. Again without warning, he pulled hard on his head and drove his cock down his throat. Reed held Jerry's face pressed against his belly as he wiggled his hips, getting every last bit of his boner in Jerry's mouth and down his throat.

Reed held Jerry's head tightly against his stomach for ten seconds or so and then let him go. But Jerry didn't pull back immediately. Instead, he grabbed Reed's ass and held himself impaled for another ten seconds or more. When he finally pulled back--leaving a thick web of throat-slime between his lips and Reed's dick-head--he took only a few breaths and then plunged himself right back down Reed's cock, rocking his head to bury it deep and to mash his lips into Reed's pubes.

Reed put his hands lightly on the back of Jerry's head as encouragement, and said, "Fuck, man! You catch on fast! You give me about three more throat-pokes like that and I'm gonna fill your mouth with a load of hot cum!"

Jerry pulled back and took Reed's slippery cock in his hand and gave it several hard, fast strokes. "Sounds like a deal to me!" he said. He then leaned in, took Reed's boner back down his gullet and bobbed a few inches, getting Reed's fat, squishy knob to fuck in and out of his throat.

"Holy fuck!" Reed groaned.

"You're a cock-sucking, deep-throating natural!" Sandy said to Jerry with a little laugh. "Your friends are going to be thrilled at your new talent the next time you get together!" She squatted down beside him and took his fully resurrected cock in her hand. As she stroked it, she looked at his throat, bulged with her husband's dick, and said, "God damn, that is hot!" When he finally pulled back off of Reed's boner, Sandy reached up and said, "Spit some of that slime into my hand so I can jerk you off properly!"

As Sandy slathered the thick, slippery throat-juice down Jerry's dick, he bobbed and sucked on Reed's cock. As much as he was enjoying his new-found ability to get a fat dick down his throat without puking, he still enjoyed the feel and taste and even the sounds of a plain old blowjob. The squishiness of the cock-head as he sucked on it; the little web of skin that transected the cleft under the cock-head; the pee hole; the ripples and bulges of the veins and muscle of the inflated cock as it passed in and out of his tightly-closed lips. These were the things that made Jerry stay bi once he had tried it after losing a bet at that party back in college.

After having just blown his load into Reed's mouth, Jerry knew he was a long way from another orgasm, but damn! Sandy's aggressive hand-job, using his own natural lube, felt awesome! She was rubbing her palm and fingers over his slippery knob, and when she pulled her tightly closed fist down the length of his cock, he leaned forward and drove Reed's dick back down his throat.

As Sandy watched his throat expand once more, she picked up the pace and intensity of her stroking. "Oh yeah!" she moaned into his ear. "Fuck that fat cock with your throat, Jerry! Get his hot cum boiling in his balls so he can fill your mouth with it! Shit, that is so hot!"

Jerry began bobbing his head up and down Reed's cock as fast as he could, taking it all the way down his throat on every third or fourth bob.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Reed groaned as his orgasm quickly built.

"Suck it, Jerry! Suck his fat knob while he blows his cum in your mouth!" Sandy said as she concentrated her hand-job on his own knob and sensitive little cleft.

Jerry pulled back but left Reed's cock-head in his mouth, sucking and dancing his tongue all over it while Reed began jerking off the rest of his cock. Within seconds, Reed groaned, "Oh, Christ!" as his load of thick cum forced its way up through his stiff cock and shot into Jerry's mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Reed growled as he pumped squirt after squirt of jism into Reed's sucking mouth. Having jerked off countless times, Reed knew that his own bodily functions were forcing his semen from his cock, but he had to believe that Jerry's forceful sucking was adding to the intensity and probably the volume of his orgasm.

Just as the post-orgasm sensitivity of Reed's knob forced him to pull it from Jerry's mouth, and as Jerry swirled the pool of hot, salty cum around with his tongue, Sandy achieved the near-impossible and got Jerry's cock to squirt as well. It wasn't a big orgasm, but as she jerked him off onto the floor, he groaned, "Oh, fuck!" and then swallowed the mouthful of cum that Reed had deposited there.

***

Twenty minutes later, they had all showered together and Jerry had left with his profound thanks and a promise to keep his eye out for Sandy and Reed.

As Sandy pulled a light summer dress on over her naked body and Reed stepped into his shorts--going commando--he asked, "So, is being single again everything you remember?"

"Oh, I'm having so much fun, baby!" she answered. "But I swear to God it would not be half as much fun without you being here and watching me and joining in pretending to be a total stranger. Thank you, so much, Reed! I think we should do this for every anniversary!"

"Why just anniversaries?" he asked as he pulled on a bright Hawaiian-print shirt. "What if we had an open marriage all year round? I don't mean like every weekend, but, you know, once in a while we could get together with someone else."

"Anyone specific in mind?" she asked, obviously open to the idea.

"Actually, no," he answered. "Until these last couple of days, being in the swinging lifestyle had never really occurred to me. Well, maybe in fantasy, but not in reality. But I'm sure there are plenty of sites where we can find like-minded couples--or singles--in our area back home."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard, and then said, "God, I love you so much! How freaking lucky am I?"

"About half as lucky as me!" he replied and kissed her again.

When they broke the kiss, but while they still held each other, Sandy said, "I, um, I have kind of a confession to make ... and a request."

"Okay," Reed replied.

"You know Ron Bentley from the accounting department where I work?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered in a slightly questioning tone, wondering if she had already opened their marriage without him. "I've met him at your company parties."

"Well, I would really like to fuck him!" she went on. "And I haven't, in case you're wondering, but Christ he makes me horny!"

"How so?" Reed asked.

"Oh, I don't know. His looks, his sense of humor, his playfulness--we flirt all the time. And there's the aftershave or cologne that he wears that can make my pussy tingle when I smell it."

"So, you flirt with him and he makes your pussy wet but you've never fucked him?" Reed asked with well-acted seriousness. In fact, he found the prospect of his wife with this handsome other-man to be arousing. "Have you ever kissed him?"

"Yes," she confessed. "It was the New Year's party last year, you know, just to celebrate the New Year. But I swear, there's never been anything more between us!"

"Too bad," Reed replied with a grin, letting her off the hook. "He probably would have enjoyed a Happy New Year blowjob in the men's room. I think you should ratchet up your flirting when we get back, and see if he's interested in a three-way."

"Oh God, baby!" she said with a huge smile. "Did I happen to mention that I love you?"

***

Walking toward one of the lounges for a drink, they passed a venue hall and peeked inside to see what the gathering was. With a handsome young man in a tux and a pretty young woman in a body-hugging white gown on a raised platform at the front of the room, it was obviously a wedding.

A man just inside the door asked quietly, "Are you with the bride or the groom?"

"Oh, we don't know either of them," Reed said. "We're just being nosy."

"So, is this a real wedding?" Sandy asked. "Or a fantasy being acted out?"

"This is a reenactment of the wedding the way the bride and groom wanted it to be," the man--one of the staff from the resort--replied. "But with parents, grandparents, and kids there, they had to settle for the traditional ceremony. So, they're here with some of the wedding party and a few friends to do it the way they really wanted."

Looking at the twenty or so people seated in the room, Reed said, "A few friends?"

"Oh, most of those are guests here at the resort," the man said. "The couple has opened their celebration to anyone who cares to join in." He gestured toward the chairs, and added, "Please go in and have a seat. I think they're just about to get started."

(Continued in Part-3)

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers
12