Anniversary Gift

Story Info
Hotwife is anniversary gift for her friends hubby!
10.8k words
4.62
22.7k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Anniversary Present"

Akira was in a good mood on Monday morning as she got ready for work. She was still feeling sexy from this past weekend's activities and thought today would be another fun day to show off her pretty legs. Akira wore her favorite red skirt and a white blouse. She also put on a pair of nude coloured pantyhose and stiletto black heels. She glanced in the mirror before walking out the door. She knew she'd be turning heads at the office today.

The beginning of the day was uneventful, but her male coworkers, as usual, seemed to visit her constantly when she was wearing a short skirt. Akira always appreciated the attention she received, but it made it more difficult to get her work done during the day.

At 11:30 am, her girl-friend Catherine Jacobs came by her desk, ready to go get lunch. They always met for lunch on Monday to talk about their weekend.

They both ordered a sandwich and drink at the nearby bistro and sat down at a table by the door to catch up on current events. After discussing their long holiday weekends, Catherine stood up to go use the restroom.

Akira patiently waited for her friend, when her cellphone began to vibrate.

A text message on her phone, but from who? She had just spoken to her husband before she left the office and nobody else would be texting her during the work day.

***** The Text Message Read:

If you are completely willing to submit to me, then reply "YES.

Then click the link on the next text message and follow the instructions.

Once you answer YES, you cannot change your mind!

If you question my instructions, you will never hear from me again.

Joe H

*****

Akira didn't know a 'Joe.' There was no one by that name at work and ...wha...wait a minute!

'Joe Hosemonger?'

Joe Hosemonger left a comment on Flickr this morning about a post she made over the weekend. The post was a photograph of her husband with his hand up her skirt. The caption said her husband "came back to make sure the vibe was as deep as possible." Akira answered Joe by telling him she was using an OhMiBod vibrator in the picture. He said he was very excited to know that and would "love the opportunity to control it."

Could this be the same 'Joe?'

Catherine returned from the restroom and looked funny at Akira, "What's wrong with you? You look upset!"

"Oh...I just received this weird text message...it's nothing. I don't recognize the number and it's probably just a mistake. I don't think it was meant for me."

The two lovely ladies finished their meal and headed back to the office.

When Akira got back to her desk, she took another look at her phone. She was a little disturbed at the message she read, but was too intrigued to erase it.

"Maybe this WAS a wrong number." she thought. The message haunted her, but fortunately she had an important meeting with the head of her department in the afternoon, which preoccupied her mind the rest of the day.

The meeting went well and she returned to her cubicle to get ready to leave for the day.

She pulled her phone out again, and Joe's message was still there. Her mind raced.

"What's this about, she wondered?" She couldn't help thinking about the fun she had with the little Ohmibod vibrator over the weekend and her pussy began to tingle. Her husband, Steve, always found ways to challenge and tease her at the most awkward times. Could this be him?

Akira's cubicle was in the back corner of the large office and if she leaned back, she could see if anyone was coming down the hall. It was the perfect location for privacy and it wasn't that unusual for her to satisfy herself if the sexual tension in the office became too much for her.

Akira casually leaned back in her seat and glanced down the hallway. She could see no one was coming. Half the office had already left for the evening anyway, so she pulled her skirt up over her thighs and glanced down at her shimmering nylon covered legs. She used her fingertips to lightly tickle herself as she darted her painted fingernails over her knees, then up her thighs where she eventually reached the gusset of her pantyhose. Her nails tickled ever so slightly and caused her to close her eyes and hold her breath under the erotic sensation.

Glancing back down the hallway again, she raised the hem of her skirt the rest of the way above her waist and traced her fingertips through her moist pantyhose and over her clitoris and between the folds of her pussy lips. She closed her eyes again and lay her head back as she enjoyed the feeling of her fingertips through the silky material. Oh, how she wished she had her vibrator right now to help push her over the edge. As her fingertips scratched the burning itch between her legs, her moisture began seeping into the little cotton panel of her pantyhose. She alternated laying her head back and closing her eyes then she would look down to see her pantyhose gusset getting wetter.

"Akira!?!" Came a familiar voice from down the hall. Catherine was walking towards her and Akira yanked her hand away from her pussy and quickly threw the hem of her skirt towards her knees.

"Are you ok? I've been worried about you this afternoon. You got so quiet after you received that text message at lunch."

"I'm alright." Akira said almost out of breath. "It was nothing."

"Ok, then. Just let me know if I can do anything for you? I'll see you tomorrow." And Catherine walked away.

Akira's heart was still pounding from the close call when her friend walked up on her.

She was still horny from playing with herself through her hosiery and she looked at her phone again. Akira liked the thrill of being daring, and in the state she was in, the thought of submitting to a total stranger really turned her on.

Her husband used this in their sex life because he enjoyed seeing how far she would go with other men. He often dared her to seduce his friends and he would often leave them alone together. He even dared her to seduce her boss after he saw them flirting at the annual Holiday party.

Akira hit reply to the text and typed "YES."

"Should I send it?" She asked herself.

She hesitated for a moment, then the tingle came back between her legs. This time she lifted her skirt, worked her fingers under the waistband of her pantyhose and found her clit. As she began to rub it with her fingers, her mind could only think of the proposition from Joe. Akira was so turned on that before she could change her mind, she picked up her phone with her free hand and pressed SEND.

A reply came back to her almost immediately.

"I'll be in touch." It said.

Akira saw Joe's response and this sent her over the edge. She exhaled, then paused for a few seconds, and began gasping for breath as a strong orgasm took over her whole body.

------------

Something else was going on this week that Akira was unaware of. Her husband and her best friend were planning a little surprise for her. Over the years, Akira has shared many details with Catherine about her sex life. She mentioned more times than once that she went out on dates with other men that her husband, Steve, picked out for her. He loved the idea of her fucking other men and as long as it was someone he approved of, he encouraged it. In fact, he would often surprise her with dates he set up for her. Some dates had her meeting these men in various places in the city and some were set up right there in their own home so he could capture their dates on his video camera.

The previous week, Catherine called Steve and asked if she could set up a date for Akira with her husband, Thomas.

You see, Catherine and Thomas were about to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary and as a reward for Thomas being faithful all these years, she thought he deserved a special reward for his loyalty.

Steve was quite surprised, but her reasoning made sense to him. And he was thrilled knowing he had another date for his hot wife to plan.

Catherine explained further, "I know he's always been very fond of Akira...and I know I can trust the both of you."

But Catherine wanted this to be a surprise for Akira. She didn't want Akira to know this little rendezvous was with Thomas until the actual date. She was also nervous about Akira finding out that she wanted this. Catherine felt very awkward about it.

After a couple more days passed, Steve decided to tell Akira Wednesday night that he had a special date planned for her this weekend.

Akira asked him who the lucky guy was, but to her disappointment, he refused to answer her.

"Why won't he tell me?" she asked herself. "Was this going to be a total stranger?"

Steve simply grinned at her questions and turned and walked away.

Akira was nervous because of all the secrecy, but she trusted Steve enough that she knew he wouldn't put her in danger.

Later in the evening, they were both watching TV when Akira noticed that Steve had nodded off to sleep.

** Buzzzz ** her cellphone went off.

Akira raised up her phone to find another message from Joe:

*****

"A gift will arrive tomorrow. Don't open it at the office, and don't show it to anyone."

*****

Akira smiled to herself. These text messages were not coming from Steve. He was sound asleep with his phone sitting by itself on the kitchen table.

____________________

Thursday was like any other day. Akira wore another one of her tight sexy short skirts with Aldo patent leather peep toe sling back heels and her legs were adorned with a beautiful pair of nude colored RHT pantyhose with black seems in the back. Just to add a bit of a slutty element she added a gold anklet with words "HotWife" on it to her right ankle.

For the first half the of the day, her male coworkers interrupted her constantly, asking her questions about various projects, and she could tell they weren't paying attention to her answers, but kept staring at her legs and the ankle chain the whole time. John was an example who kept asking pointless questions and wouldn't leave her desk.

Finally, her phone rang and it was her boss, Mr. Miller.

"Please come see me in my office as soon as you can, Akira." He demanded.

John knew he needed to let Akira go see the boss, so he turned around and walked back to his own desk.

------------------------

Akira knocked on Mr. Miller's door.

"Come in." Mr. Miller raised his voice gruffly.

Akira walked in with a smile on her face. "Did you need to see me, Mr. Miller?"

"Yes, Akira."

"Would you please come over here so I can show you a new project I want you to work on?"

Akira walked across the room and around the desk Mr. Miller sat behind. Large blueprints of their new building covered most of his desk.

Akira glanced down at the drawings, but despite how interesting they appeared to look, this was not the reason she was there.

Every week, Mr. Miller would invite Akira to inspect his blueprints. It was a ritual. It appeared to be all business, but it was really just a ploy to put Akira in a vulnerable position next to Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller sat behind a large oak desk in front of floor to ceiling glass windows. Though Akira's building was in the middle of town, the 20th floor view of Mr. Miller's office looked over a park and only a few other small buildings, none of which was over 4-5 stories tall. Akira always felt as if she were in a fish bowl when standing in his office, but it was unlikely anyone could see her from the outside. Though she knew it would be difficult to be seen from outside the large window, the idea of being exposed was very exciting to her.

Mr. Miller pointed to the portion of the prints on the far side of his desk.

Akira knew what Mr. Miller expected. She stood right at the edge of the desk and with her toes together and her legs straight, she bent at the waist and leaned over the desk as far as she could.

Her tight skirt slid up the back of her legs and gave Mr. Miller an exceptional view of the glossy seamed pantyhose that adorned her lovely legs.

"Akira, I'm having a little difficulty seeing the back side," Mr. Miller said with concern. "Can you help me out?"

With her toes still together on the carpet behind his desk, Akira leaned over the drawings, arched her back, then thrust her behind out towards her boss. She reached back with both hands and slowly pulled her tight skirt up the rest of the way and over her waist, exposing the entire length of her glossy legs to the elastic band at the top of her hose.

"That's better," Mr. Miller said. "Don't you think so?

"Yes, Mr. Miller." She coo'd.

"I think we need another entrance on this side to provide better access, don't you think so, Akira?" he asked.

"That would be very nice, Mr. Miller," Akira said softly. "That would...would be... appreciated."

As she peered over the drawings, she felt Mr. Miller place his right hand gently between her thighs and slide it slowly up to the moist, warm spot at the top of her shapely legs.

He opened his center drawer and removed a small pair is scissors. With his fingers, he pinched the soft fabric of the gusset and pulled on it gently, just enough so he could snip a little hole in it. Then he inserted his finger, allowing him to pull on the soft material as he trimmed the rest of the gusset around the edges, being very careful not to cause injury to her.

"That feels good, Mr. Miller." Akira said softly as she felt the cool air on her moist pussy lips.

Mr. Miller's thumb gently massaged Akira through the hole in her silky pantyhose. He parted her lips with his fingertip and dipped it gently into her pussy. He removed it and smiled to himself. Then he dipped it inside her again, and slid his thumb upwards and pressed firmly against her little rose bud.

Akira felt the pressure of his thumb and tried to prevent him from penetrating her but she couldn't pull away because the front of her thighs were pressed firmly against the large desk.

He maintained the pressure on her rear opening and Akira stiffened up as his thumb finally slid inside her. She was embarrassed, but the excitement of what her boss was doing to her in front of the large glass window prevented her from protesting.

After a few uncomfortable seconds, her anus began to relax and her pussy was now dripping into the palm of his hand. Despite the placement of Mr. Miller's thumb, Akira could pivot her pelvis downwards where she pressed her clitoris against his fingertips.

"That's it Akira, rub your pussy into the palm of my hand. You're so warm and wet."

Akira pulled her long hair away from her face and flipped it behind her left shoulder so he could see her face. She looked directly into his eyes and her breathing increased. She tried to bend her knees slightly as he teased her by lowering the palm of his hand away from her.

After a few minutes of his little game, Akira was begging for relief. She looked back at him again with total desire in her eyes.

Mr. Miller reached under his desk and pulled out Akira's favorite toy. As she focused on grinding her pussy into the palm of his right hand, she stared at the object he held in his left.

Mr. Miller flipped the switch on the Hitachi Magic Wand and placed the large knob between her pussy and the palm of his hand. He gripped the bulb end of the wand and pressed it upwards harshly, causing Akira to squeal with delight. She flexed her pelvis up and down against the vibrating toy, causing her pussy lips to part over the top of it.

With his left arm, Mr. Miller reached around Akira's rib cage and into her blouse, sliding his fingertips underneath her bra. As his fingers encircled her right breast he grasped it firmly, pulling her tightly against him. With his right hand, he continued putting maximum pressure on her pussy and clitoris with the vibrating toy. Akira squealed for him to stop, but she knew that his dominant nature would not allow her release until she had an orgasm.

After a few unmerciful minutes, Mr. Miller looked down and saw Akira lifting her left foot up and down off the floor, struggling desperately to match her grinding hips with the vibrating rhythm of the wand. The fingers on his left hand began working on her nipple, as he pinched and squeezed until he got her attention.

As Akira's approaching orgasm grew closer, the strong vibrations against her pussy splattered droplets of her wetness on the carpet just beneath her.

She arched her pelvis forward as the strong vibration against her clit and his fingers pinching her nipple, set her off. Akira threw her head back as her legs and body began convulsing. She thrashed against him, then fell backwards into his lap. He reached around her waist with both arms and held her body against his.

As Akira caught her breath, she leaned her head back on his shoulder and he kissed her on the neck. He moved her right leg up to admire the shiny gold anklet as it sparkled in the sunlight from the large windows.

Mr. Miller ran his fingers through her beautiful jet black hair and continued kissing her. Breaking away from her mouth he whispered that she was a naughty girl for wearing the anklet to work. While she often wore different anklets to wore, this one was somewhat larger with the H and W in capital letters making it very easy to read even as she walked.

Akira finally took a deep breath, smiled suggestively at him and replied, "I know you like naughty me". She turned her head towards his and kissed him on the lips and said, "I better get back to work."

He helped her get up and she pulled her skirt down over her legs. She walked to the corner of his office and entered his private bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, she came out, winked at her boss and declared, "I think I'll take the rest of the afternoon off."

____________________

Akira had left her desk an hour ago to see her boss and when she returned, Catherine was sitting in her cube waiting for her.

"This package was delivered to the lobby, and I grabbed it on my way back from lunch. It's really heavy for a shipping envelope like this. What did you order?"

"Oh, I don't remember ordering anything." She said as she tried to sneak the envelope into her purse. I'm really tired this afternoon and Mr. Miller said I could take the afternoon off."

Akira realized how awkward she looked taking the envelope with her, but she was expecting the mystery package and was told not to open it in the office.

____________________

Akira was nervous about the package. What was in it and why was it so heavy?

When Akira arrived home, she immediately opened her purse as she sat down at the kitchen table. She tore the seal off the end of the envelope and looked inside.

"Kinky!" Akira thought to herself. Inside was a pair of chrome handcuffs with a piece of paper folded around them. She pulled the items out of the package and placed them on the table in front of her.

She picked up the cuffs with both hands and held one end next to her wrist. She imagined how these could be used to restrain her. She started to attach a cuff to one of her wrists, but realized there was no key in the envelope. She panicked at the thought of Steve coming home and finding her with the handcuffs attached to her wrist.

But the kinkiness of the cuffs made her forget that. A damsel in distress was usually cuffed to an immovable object. Around a bedpost, to an iron fence or to railroad tracks. The possibilities were endless, and Akira wondered how they would be used on her.

There was also a note. Akira picked the piece of paper up and quietly read it to herself:

"Akira, keep these in your purse at all times and as soon as the opportunity presents itself, you must give them to your next lover. If you don't follow these instructions, your punishment will be severe.

Joe"

Akira's pussy began to tingle at the thought. "Surely these aren't meant for her husband, Steve."