Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Akira remembered Saturday night! "Are these meant for my mystery date?" She wondered.

Akira shivered at the thought of a total stranger using handcuffs to restrain her. "Steve wouldn't do this to me, would he?"

"No, Steve knew nothing about this. Did Joe know about her date?" She was really confused. "Was this all a coincidence?"

Her mind raced.

Akira picked up her cellphone and started to type. She hesitated, then looked at Joe's text again from earlier in the week.

"If you question my instructions, you will never hear from me again!" The message said.

Fear swept over Akira. She desperately wanted to understand what she had gotten herself into, but was worried she would never find out who Joe was. If Steve had something to do with this, she knew it would be ok.

Lost in thought, Akira didn't hear the sound of Steve's car pulling into the garage. When she heard his keys jiggling in the front door, she panicked.

Akira grabbed her purse and quickly stuffed the handcuffs and note inside it and ran to the bedroom.

"I'm home!" Steve said out loud.

Akira's heart was beating rapidly. She frantically placed her purse in the closet on the top shelf.

"Breath Akira, Breath!" She said to herself.

"Oh no! The envelope!

She rushed back into the kitchen and found Steve holding the envelope in his hands.

"Think, hard..." Akira said to herself.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Steve laid the envelope back down on the table and answered his phone. He turned away from the table and began talking to someone from his office. While he answered several business questions, Akira grabbed the envelope and fled to the bedroom.

Steve never mentioned the envelope again.

_________________________

Friday went by fast. On Friday night, Akira nervously asked Steve one more time to reveal who her date was. Steve just smiled and said, "Be ready by 6pm, that's all I can say."

Akira couldn't sleep Friday night.

Who was going to be her date? Why the handcuffs? Who is Joe Hosemonger? What did Steve have planned for her?

Saturday couldn't come soon enough.

At noon, Akira left to go shopping at the local department store to help pass the time. She tried on shoes and looked at lingerie. Finally, Akira purchased some new pantyhose for her date, then returned home around 3:30 pm.

"I'll draw you a warm bath to enjoy before your date if you like," said Steve. "You can relax Akira, you're going to have a wonderful time tonight."

Akira settled her body into the warm bubbly water as Steve set a glass of wine next to her on the edge of the tub. Akira looked up at Steve and their eyes met and Steve gave her a warm smile. She breathed a sigh of relief now that she knew this evening would be ok.

____________________

At 5:45 pm, Akira was ready for her date. She opted for black fitted miniskirt reaching only slightly past her upper thigh with a slit on the left. She paired it with a black saturn blouse with large gold buttons and a black and gold lacy bra. She didn't use the matching g-string rather going with only Aristoc ultra shine pantyhose. The 10 denier illusion colour pantyhose matched her skin tone well and had a lovely glossy look to them. Steve had bought her new shoes for the date - Public Desire gold strappy sandals with a pointy triangular front and very high pencil thin stiletto heels. The shoe had only a few thin straps and left most of her foot exposed showing all of the sandal toe reinforing over the toes which allowed her bright red toe nails to show through. A light mist of perfume to her neck completed her preparations and she went downstairs to wait. Steve was more than happy to add the finishing touch of her large gold hotwife anklet taking the opportunity to caress her nylon covered legs from her toes all the way to the very top of thighs.

At 6:00 pm on the button, Akira and Steve heard a large vehicle pull up in front of their house. Steve stood up and went to the front window and smiled, "Your date has arrived! Are you ready for your surprise?"

Akira stood up and peeked out the window and saw the big stretch limo at the edge of the street. She sat back down on the couch and took several deep breaths. The hard knock on the door startled her. Akira and Steve both stood up and walked to the front door. Steve opened it and stepped to the side.

Akira immediately broke out in laughter. Standing before her was Carherine's husband, Thomas.

Akira had a huge smile on her face as she looked at Steve. "Thomas is my date? Is this for real?"

Steve smiled at her and Akira giggled as she hugged Steve then laughed out loud. She adored Thomas and this was such a nice surprise!

"I've been scared all week! How could you let me worry like that?" she asked her husband.

She turned to Thomas and gave him a big hug, then kissed him on the cheek!

"Thomas, you're going to have to explain this to me. Does Catherine know? Is she ok with this?"

"Akira, I'll be glad to explain this over dinner. We have a reservation in the city at 6:30 and we better get going." Thomas told her.

Akira turned to grab her long coat and wrapped it over her shoulders. Thomas reached for Akira's hand and led her out the door to the limo. Thomas opened the rear door and assisted Akira inside.

They both sat down in the back seat and smiled at each other. On Thomas's left was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne.

"Let's have a drink and celebrate tonight's date." Thomas pronounced cheerfully.

He poured a glass for each of them and gave a toast. "Akira, let's celebrate 20 years of friendship. You're a beautiful woman and I've had a crush on you since the very first day we met."

They gently tapped glasses and each took a sip.

As Akira enjoyed a few more sips of the bubbly beverage, she looked directly at Thomas and asked bluntly, "How did you get Catherine to agree to this. I've told her so many stories of my...my weekend adventures. I can't believe she agreed to this."

"It was her idea, actually." Thomas said as he looked at the driver. "She told me that I deserved a little fun for my twenty years of good behavior. This is my anniversary present from her!"

Thomas continued, "She trusts you, Akira. She knows this will be a one time event and neither one of us would ever do this behind her back."

"I can't believe she didn't say anything to me about this." Akira exclaimed.

"She was scared to ask you directly. So she went to Steve. She didn't even tell me about it until she had gotten Steve's approval."

"Catherine was acting very peculiar this week. I wondered what it was about."

Akira became quiet and thoughtful. Several questions came to mind.

After a few minutes, Akira asked Thomas, "Where are we going for dinner?"

"I have reservations for The Grillhouse Rosebank. It's downtown at Oxford Road and Bierman Avenue."

"I've heard of that. They serve great steaks, don't they?"

"Yes, they do. It's an excellent restaurant. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

________________________

The limo pulled up to the restaurant and stopped in front of the door. Thomas opened the door and exited first then put out his hand for Akira. For a moment, she wondered why the driver wasn't the one to open the door for them.

As she stepped out, Akira's skirt rose almost entirely up her thigh and Thomas looked down to admire her beautiful legs pretty certain that she was wearing only the shiny hose under her skirt. Akira straightened her skirt and they walked into the restaurant.

Thomas walked up to the maitre de and was immediately greeted.

"Mr. Jacobs, good evening. We have your table ready."

An attractive hostess stepped forward to lead the way, "Mr. Jacobs, I'll be glad to show you to your table."

Akira and Thomas were seated in the back corner. They were separated from the rest of the patrons by a high partition.

"I hope you enjoy your meal, Mr. Jacobs. Your waiter tonight is Nicholas and he will be with you in just a moment.

Akira seated herself in the booth and Thomas sat down beside her, moving very close. Akira crossed her legs and Thomas immediately noticed the slit in her skirt almost revealed her entire leg. Her hosiery looked glossy even in the soft lighting of the restaurant and Thomas was mesmerized by what he saw. He reached for her and placed his right hand on her knee and rubbed it gently before moving it to the inside of her thigh. Akira looked up at him and gave him a wicked smile. He continued to slide his hand even further up until it disappeared under her skirt.

Akira wasn't expecting his hand on her leg so quickly, but she didn't discourage him. She leaned into Thomas and gave him a sweet kiss. Thomas turned his head and leaned into her and darted his tongue past her lips.

Nicholas approached the table but hesitated as he got near them. He didn't want to interrupt Akira and Thomas as it was obvious that interrupting them would be awkward.

Akira eventually realized their waiter was standing nearby, watching them and she signaled Thomas to stop.

He didn't stop.

As his fingers caressed the inside of her thighs, he looked over at Nicholas and gave him a nod. Nicholas approached the table. He took their drink order and returned with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

Thomas ordered for them both and requested medium sirloins, salads and baked potatoes.

As they waited for their food, Akira asked,

"Thomas, why did you choose me for this evening?"

Thomas looked at her and smiled, "Don't tell Catherine, but the first time I met you, I was smitten. Your gorgeous figure and your long, silky, hair made it difficult for me to look at anyone else. I think Catherine knew how attracted I was to you, but she withheld her jealousy and never said a word about it. After twenty years of being a faithful husband, she actually came up with the idea to reward me for my good behavior. And now you sit before me."

Akira sat there in silence. She thought about the thousands of conversations with Catherine she had about her sexual experiences over the years, and she couldn't recall a single incident where she suspected her jealousy.

------------

Thomas's hand didn't move from between Akira's thighs when Nicholas sat their plates down in front of them. He couldn't help himself though, from making eye contact with the beautiful lady seated at his table, as it was so obvious what Thomas was doing with his outstretched arm. He stared at her briefly, then asked, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"Thank you, that will be all, Nicholas."

"Very well, then, sir. Please enjoy your meal." And Nicholas walked away.

____________________

Neither Akira nor Thomas was really that hungry and they both only ate a small portion of their meal.

After they both seemed to have their fill, Thomas excused himself and stood up to go to the mensroom. Just as Thomas took his first steps away from the table, Akira heard the buzz of her cellphone.

She wondered who this might be and then all of a sudden she remembered Joe and the message he sent her just a few days ago. She felt a lump in her throat.

Her hands began to shake as she reached into her purse for her phone. She unlocked the phone but was afraid to look as the screen came into view.

She looked straight ahead and paused for a few seconds and finally looked down at her phone.

****

"Remember the deal we had, Akira. You should have brought your gift with you this evening. I expect you to follow through on your promise. Tell him he's supposed to place the cuffs on you before leaving the restaurant.

Joe"

****

She panicked! Was Joe in the restaurant spying on her? Would he know if she didn't follow through and she lied about it?

Akira was almost in tears. Despite being in a secluded part of the restaurant, she was frightened at the thought of being humiliated in front of the other patrons. Her mind raced. She knew that Thomas would be fucking her soon, but why would Joe need the cuffs applied to her in the restaurant instead of waiting until they got in the limo. Fortunately for her, she had already put the handcuffs in this purse.

She almost jumped when Thomas surprised her by quietly seating himself back next to her at the table.

"I hope you enjoyed the meal, Akira. And I hope you enjoy the next few hours." Thomas said with a big smile on his face.

Thomas handed his credit card to Nicholas and their waiter walked away from the table.

Thomas looked at Akira and saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Is something wrong, Akira?"

She was quiet for a few seconds as she tried to regain her composure. "I have something for you," Akira stuttered. "Actually, I have something that I'm supposed to give you, but it's for you....well for me. For you to use on me."

She slowly pulled the handcuffs from her purse and placed them on the table in front of her.

Thomas stared at them and then picked them up in his hands. "Am I supposed to use these on you tonight?"

"You're supposed to use them on me in the restaurant."

"Akira, I don't think this is the proper place for these. I'll put them on you later, if you insist."

"No Thomas, you have to put them on me now. I can't explain it. You just have to."

Thomas thought this was the kinkiest request he had ever heard.

"Are you sure?"

Akira nodded.

Thomas looked around and then back at Akira. He grinned for a moment, then a fierce look took over his face. Akira must be into some really kinky activities?

He moved his hand in between Akira's legs again and kissed her passionately. His hands rubbed her more aggressively than before and his fingertips searched for her clit just underneath her pantyhose.

He suddenly removed his hand from beneath her skirt. "Stand up!" He ordered her.

She uncrossed her legs, slid herself to the end of the booth and stood up before him.

"Come over to this side of the table and turn around."

Akira did as she was told. She walked over to his side of the table and turned around. "Put your hands behind your back."

Thomas then placed one of the cuffs on her left wrist and it made a clicking sound as he squeezed it down securely. The room was so quiet, that the sound of the cuffs startled her. Then he snapped the other cuff on her right wrist and it clicked as he tightened it down, as well.

"Stay right there." Thomas commanded.

Nicholas reappeared at the table just in time to see Akira in a very vulnerable situation.

"Here's your receipt, Mr. Jacobs."

"Thank you, Nicholas. There's one more thing I'd like you to do. Will you retrieve our coats for us, please?"

"Certainly, Mr. Jacobs." He hesitated as he glanced at Akira and smiled awkwardly before walking away.

Akira could only stand there at the table and look down at the floor. There was nothing she could say that would get her out of this embarrassing public display Joe had put her in.

Nicholas returned to the table with both of their coats.

Thomas reached for his and took it from Nicholas.

"Would you please place my dates coat over her shoulders for her, please?"

Akira's coat actually went over her shoulders perfectly and covered her arms held behind her back. She looked almost natural if someone just glanced in her direction. Thomas stood up from the table and put his arm around Akira and led her towards the front of the restaurant. Akira looked down as they walked and before she knew it, they were standing on the curb as the limo pulled up to the restaurant. Thomas very carefully helped Akira into the car and seated her comfortably in the back seat and sat down beside her. Thomas reached into the console in front of them and pulled out something. It was a blindfold. It appeared to be made of thick velvet and had a substantial piece of elastic attached at both ends to hold it on.

"Akira, I'm going to put this on you now. I don't want any peeking." Thomas placed the blindfold over her eyes and adjusted the band holding it on. Akira couldn't see anything now. And with her wrists handcuffed behind her back, she was helpless to remove either.

"Driver, can you find us a nice location to park in that will give us some privacy?"

____________

Akira could tell the big car was pulling out of the restaurant parking lot. Thomas wasn't telling her anything. In fact, he wasn't talking at all, and she was afraid to ask him any questions. After a couple of minutes, Akira felt Thomas's hand on her left leg. He petted her gently on the inside of her knee and then began to slide his hand up the inside of her legs. He gently pulled her left leg towards him causing her knees to part. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and his left hand found the gusset of her pantyhose. Akira's pussy was soaking wet.

With the blindfold blocking her sight, she just knew the limo driver could see her legs spread wide with a clear view under her skirt.

Thomas leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Akira, I'm so pleased to feel how excited you are. Your pantyhose is drenched."

The limo slowed and made a bumpy turn, then drove another 100 feet before stopping.

"Thank you, driver. If you'd like, you're welcome to watch."

The reality of her situation hit her. She was totally helpless.

_________________

Akira heard the partition behind the driver go down. The acoustics in the car changed. She could hear the limo driver breathing, and she knew he must be getting an eyeful!

Akira's body surrendered to Thomas's touch. She knew she couldn't stop him now.

Thomas moved to Akira's neck. He kissed her below the ear as he pulled her skirt up out of the way. His left hand then slipped underneath the waistband of her pantyhose and dove down past her curly hairs to her pussy. His index finger darted into her wetness to part her lips and penetrate her. Akira opened her legs wider giving him more access to play with her.

He moved his kisses to her cheek, then on to her pretty red lips. She kissed him back, moaning into his mouth as his tongue slipped past her lips and danced with her tongue. He leaned further over and pressed her backwards into the seat.

With her hands still restrained behind her back, she was helpless to defend against his advances.

Thomas moved further on top of her, pinning her in the seat with both their weight on her arms. He began to move downward, kissing the soft spot underneath her ear. His fingertips slid into her silky black hair and it gave her chill bumps as he caressed the skin underneath. Thomas continued kissing his way down to her collarbone. His wet tongue left a trail across her pretty dark skin just to the edge of her blouse. He raised up slightly and with his fingers he reached for the gold buttons that kept her blouse closed tightly over her breasts.

One by one he released the tiny buttons and slowly pulled the blouse away from her, uncovering a beautiful sheer bra. Even in the low lighting of the limousine, Thomas could see the outline of Akira's dark nipples.

After he released the last button and opened her blouse completely, his mouth moved over her breasts and he covered her nipples with his lips. He gently sucked on them through the thin material of her bra and brushed his tongue harshly against them making them erect with excitement.

Akira moaned from the attention Thomas was giving her with his tongue. Her nipples were very sensitive and as he flicked the erect buds with his tongue against his teeth, Akira began to struggle under him. This turned Thomas on even more and he showed her no mercy.

He reached for the top edge of her bra and pulled both cups down while reaching in to lift her breasts out and over her bra. The bra acted as a shelf so her breasts and nipples were like two trophies on display.

Thomas began biting and pulling one of her nipples, straining the teats with his teeth. After moving to her other breast, giving it the same treatment, he began working downwards again until he reached the waistband of her skirt.