All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift'

by ryder77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story is

similar to another story. The name was something like that. I don't remember the author's name. There was no gangbangs & all such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We had been married for 40 years, my wife was 67, I asked what she would like for her anniversary, well I would like to go to an adult bookshop. Surprised,o.k , I said , tomorrow, mid day. That morning, i awoke, hard,thinking of the day, i rolled over, she was still half asleep and i got some lube and worked it around her anal opening, spread some on my cock and pushed into her arse. fucking her hard and fast. My wife loved anal and it wasnt long before she was pushing back to meet my thrusts as my cumm blew into her arse. She seemed excited in the car, her long skirt, blouse, nylons,we went up the stairs,looked around the store, whats out there, booths,lets look,so I went into an end booth and put 5 coins in the slot, A movie started, we scrolled through, ended up looking at an anal movie, I got semi hard, I pulled my cock out, she slowly stroked me,i looked down a long cock had come through the hole in the wall, I turned her head, she stood,, well what are you going to do with that. She didn't say anything, as I pulled her pantyhose and panties down, got some lube from the container on the wall, and massaged her anus, I dripped some onto his cock. I told him to pull back, I looked at her,arse or pussy,bending her over, she seemed dumbstruck, he pushed his cock back through and I held it and guided it to her arse., then told her to push back, she said ohhh, I knew he was in her arse all she kept saying was yes, yes ,yes, I reached under her ,my finger on her clit, ohhhhhhhh, then still, the walls stopped moving,the guy had cumm,she went to stand,stay right there, I reckon half a minute went by before the next cock entered her arse and 2 more after that. I said stand up, She did,put your panties and pantyhose on,we left the booth, drove home. I took her to the bedroom, on your knees,no, I am , on your knees, she did and I lowered her hose and panties, both soaked, her arse looked swollen,on your back, I looked her in the eyes as I lifted her legs and entered her cumm filled arse and I made love to her, my tongue clamped firmly in her mouth, she wrapped her arms and legs around me even after I had added to the cumm in her.We don't go on the same days or times,but at least twice a week,she is down there with me offering her arse to all cummers. It is true, a 67 year old anal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two nips up!

That was hot as fuck and has me ready to used and abused! Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous