Anniversary Sex Adventures

Story Info
Couple only swing on their anniversary.
7.4k words
4.25
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers

Ian and his wife, Sara have been married twenty years. Theirs is a great marriage and they love each other very much every day of the year. They married at twenty-five after they'd both had several lovers prior to marriage, but when they married, they elected to have a more traditional sex life; with each other. The passion and desire were there and they made the most of it -- together.

Ian is about five-eleven, with a pretty good build and women have always given him the eye. He has a good body and is blessed to have a seven-inch cock and two above average balls.

That said, the pretty one in the marriage is his wife. She's a woman of five-seven with brown hair, and a great body. She has more than ample tits and curves in all the right places. She's a really passionate sex partner and fucking her is the best thing in Ian's life. Her name is Sara.

They married shortly after college and they're about to celebrate their twentieth wedding anniversary. After a couple of years of marriage, they decided to have kids. But it just didn't happen. Doctors had no real reason, but came to the conclusion that Sara would never be able to have kids. Over time they came to accept this as part of their lives.

They were in the fourth year of marriage and planning their fifth anniversary. They'd decided to take a trip, and stay nice hotel that normally they'd have considered too expensive. They'd make it a long weekend and stay three nights. The thought of living in such a grand hotel for a long weekend excited them. It seemed unattainable, yet they would be doing it. Their anniversary is in June, so when the date arrived, they packed up and headed to the hotel. It was rather a long car ride so they talked along the way.

"You still haven't told me what you want for your anniversary," Ian said.

"You're giving me this trip and I assume that I'll be fucked silly for four days, what more can a wife ask for?"

"What about the 'other thing' we talked about," Ian asked.

"What 'other thing'," Sara asked.

"You know. We talked about starting a new tradition where we have other people for sex on our anniversary."

"Oh, that," she said.

The way that she shifted in her seat in the care told Ian that she hadn't forgotten and that it still interested her. She always did that seat shifting thing when she was starting to get aroused.

"So," Ian said. "Shall we make our anniversaries fuck-someone-new day each year?"

"But we haven't made plans for that this year." she whined.

"Plans? What plans, let's go wild. We'll find a couple or you can find a man and we'll just fuck. With your body, I'm sure we'll have no trouble finding someone. It will most likely only take your walking into the bar and twenty cocks will be pointed your way."

Sara leaned back in the car seat. She knew he was right. Just a little short dress and a top to show off her tits and she could have any man in the bar. She shifted in the seat again as she felt her moisture. "We'll see. But, won't you be jealous? You'd be okay with some other man's cock in my pussy?"

"On a regular basis or in secret, then, yes, I would be jealous. But once a year, I could make that work if it made you happy."

"We'll see what we find at the hotel," she said as she reclined the car seat and gazed through the window at the passing landscape.

Ian pulled into the entrance of the hotel and the car was fallen upon by a tribe of uniformed staff. They were helped from the car, their luggage taken in hand and the valet made off with the car. Ian immediately noticed that several of the young men of the tribe were keeping their eyes on his wife. She deserved it.

Ian registered and just like in the movies the desk clerk tapped a bell and the bellhop appeared to help with the luggage. He was a handsome young man in his early twenties with light brown hair - some would call it blond - and a good build - most likely from carrying all that luggage. He said, "Follow me. You're on the fourteenth floor."

By the time we got to the tenth floor we'd learned that he was a college student working to pay his tuition and that he had a girl friend who had gone home for the summer. He was a nice, clean-cut young man. He was Carl.

Sara looked over at Ian in the elevator and winked. "I think I know what I want for our anniversary!" With that, she reached over and squeezed Carl's ass. He turned and smiled at Sara with a knowing smile. He then looked over at me and his smile slowly disappeared.

He let them into their room on the fourteenth floor and proceeded to bring in the luggage. He did the speech regarding the hotel features -- dining hours and the like.

Sara had sat on the edge of the king bed and then just fallen back. Her legs were slightly ajar and Ian could see her bright yellow panties. Ian knew that Carl had noticed them too. He smiled like a wild animal that had just spotted its prey.

He was handing over the room key to Ian when Sara got off the bed and came over to Carl and Ian. "Carl, what time do you get off tonight?"

"I'm off at nine."

"No," Sara said. "What time do you get off?" And with that she reached over and stroked his cock through his pants.

Carl looked at Ian and Ian smiled and nodded. "My shift is over at nine. I'll be getting you off by ten."

She gave him a peck of a kiss on his cheek and he fumbled his way out the door.

"Do you think he'll be back," Sara asked.

"Fuck yes. That horny little bastard is already counting the minutes."

They took a shower together in the room's huge shower and went down for dinner. Passing through the lobby, they saw Carl; he had a big smile on his face. Dinner was amazing and amazingly expensive, but it was their special anniversary extravagance.

After dessert, Carl came by the table and said for everyone to hear, "Are you finding your room satisfactory?" Then, leaning to Ian's ear he asked if he needed to go out for condoms. Ian told him no, that Sara couldn't get pregnant so he was free to have his way with her.

"Thank you, sir," Carl said aloud and walked away.

At nine-fifteen, there was a small knock at the door. Ian opened it and there stood Carl. He'd changed from his hotel uniform into a t-shirt and slacks. He came in and Ian closed the door behind him. Sara was reclining on the bed wearing only panties and a bra. Her luscious body was relaxed and inviting.

"Hey, guys," Carl said. "This is great. Miss, you're beautiful; absolutely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He reached down and removed his shoes and socks and then pulled his t-shirt over his head. His pants went last and he was naked except for his boxers. He moved across the room and climbed onto the bed beside Sara. They started kissing with passion.

Ian slipped out of his clothes, tossing them aside until he was bare. Carl looked over with shock on his face and said, "Hey, I'm not into guys!"

"Not to worry, but this is a threesome. I doubt you have enough cock to satisfy this woman. We can tag-team her. She'll love it," Ian said.

Ian got on Sara's other side and together, Carl and Ian shared her tongue and tits. Soon her nipples were pert and hard with excitement and anticipation. Sara sat up enough to slide Carl's boxers off of him revealing a nice, if not average, cock. He was already very stiff.

Ian slid down to lick her pussy and Carl slapped his cock against her face and then pushed his cock between her lips. She opened. He moaned.

Sara had a 'thing' about her bellybutton. It was a hot spot for her so as Ian moved down, he stopped to lick all around and inside her navel.

Usually, when Ian got ready to lick her pussy and clit, he'd spread her legs, but on this night, she had already spread her legs. Her pussy was totally ready for the licking. Her pubic hair was trimmed fairly short, but was still there to be seen. Ian passed the broad of his tongue up and down the crack formed by her pussy lips.

Carl was getting vocal telling Sara to 'suck his cock like a bitch' and 'take it until you gag, you slut'. He had leaned forward on his hands and was face fucking Sara aggressively. Abruptly, he pulled out. "That's enough for now, bitch. I don't want to lose anything that I can leave in your cunt."

Sara was starting to buck her hips as Ian's tongue circled her clit. He knew that if he kept it up, she's cum in no time. Instead of continuing with her clit, he pushed two fingers into her pussy hole and wiggled the fingers. She started to mix grunts with moans.

Ian looked up and Carl was removing her lacey bra. He tossed it on the floor and lay Sara back to the bed. His tongue went to her nipples as he groped her big tits. With Ian at her pussy and Carl licking, sucking, and tugging on her nipples, Sara was growing into such a state. She came with a series of yelps.

Carl released her tits and whispered to her, "I have to get into that pussy now - right now!"

Ian moved aside and Carl moved between Sara's legs. Ian knew that soon Carl would be balls deep in his wife. Although Sara and Ian had talked about this at length and she seemed to be good with it, Ian had to confess that most of his consent was because she wanted to try this out. But now they were at the moment from which there would be no return. Carl kneeled between her legs, his cock hard and eager. Ian could tell that Sara was excited and waiting for his entry. Ian stared as the head of Carl's cock moved to Sara's pussy entrance. Ian felt his own cock harden as Ian saw Carl push into her. She was so wet from the two of them fondling her that Carl slipped in easily in one continuous motion. Carl was in. His cock had disappeared from site into Ian's wife and Ian could see Carl's balls pressed against her ass. Sara let out a loud moan.

Carl was young, but it was obvious that he had the requisite experience. He cocked her pussy like a pro and soon she was alternating between grunts and moans interrupted occasionally with a "oh, fuck me - fuck me".

Ian decided not to watch Carl's cock sliding in and out of his wife, so Ian moved up and played with her tits. This just increased her pleasure. Inside Ian was hoping that if she came, very vocally, that it would push Carl over the edge and make him cum too. Then Carl could take his cock out of Ian's wife.

It worked. Sara was soon at the peak of the most intense orgasm that Ian had ever seen in her and moments later, Carl pressed into her one more time and called out "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

It must have been about thirty seconds before Carl's body quit lurching as he blew his cum into Sara. When he withdrew, Sara told him to move up so that she could clean his cock for him. He did just that. She loved doing this for me, but to see her doing it to another man - - a man that had just cum in her - - made Ian uneasy.

With Sara licking his cock, Ian felt the sudden need to reclaim his territory; that is to say, his wife's cunt. Ian's cock was as stiff as he'd ever known it to be. Ian hard and her pussy juicy from her excitement and Carl's cum, Ian just pressed into her. She gripped her husband's cock and Ian started to pump his cock into her.

In the next hours, Carl and Ian tag-teamed Sara's body. Ian lost count, but he thought Carl had fucked her three times and he'd cum twice. After all of that, they all slipped into a sound sleep. When Ian woke in the morning, Carl was rubbing Sara's chest and tits.

"Just a minute, Carl," Ian said. "This was a one day - anniversary - deal. Pull on your pants and get the fuck out."

Sara was nicer. She gave him a slow kiss on the lips and thanked him for the use of his dick. And then she told him it was time to go.

For the other 364 days of the year, it was just Sara and Ian, but they came to look forward to our anniversaries. There were so many adventures. Ian and Sara remembered the special ones.

There was this popular band that they liked. Sara thought their music great and the lead singer very sexy. So, for one anniversary they book a trip to the city where they'd be performing on their anniversary date. They flew in, checked into a great hotel and went to the bar for a drink.

They were enjoying their drinks and struck up a conversation with another guy in the bar. As it turned out, he was the tour manager for the band and had some great stories that he shared. Ian's wife gushed as to how much she loved the band and their music, but mostly she talked about their handsome lead singer.

Ted, as we came to know his name, said, "You know the band - including the lead singer are all staying here in this hotel. Would you like to meet him?"

"Would I ever," Sara gushed.

"What would you give to meet him," Ted asked.

"You name it," Sara said.

"Well, there's only one way that I can get you in. About this time in the day when there's a show, the lead singer has me go out and find a groupie that he can fuck. But as you two are married, I'm sure that that's not something you'd be interested in doing."

"You mean he'd fuck me - today," Sara said. "What about my husband, do I just leave him here in the bar?"

"He can come along. You will not be the first wife he's fucked in front of the husband. He only wants the pussy."

"Okay. Let's go for it," Sara said and then looked at me. "You're okay with this aren't you?"

Ian nodded.

Ted made a call on his cell. "Ready for your preshow show?" Then he nodded his head. "Okay, then, we'll be right up."

Ted told us to follow him and we went upstairs to a huge suite on the top floor. Ted escorted us into the empty living area, told us that the singer would be right out and left.

Ian was looking around at the grandeur of the suite which was as large as any expensive home.

Ian heard a door open and the singer walked in. He introduced himself to Sara and gave her a big hug. "And who is this," he asked indicating me.

"My husband," Sara said.

"Buddy, you don't mind if I get a little cunt time with your wife?"

I shrugged.

"I hate to be this way, but I need to leave for the venue soon, so this will have to be a fast one."

He walked Sara over to an upholstered chair, bent her over the back, push up her skirt and pulled her panties down to the floor. He started rubbing her between her legs. "Somebody's already wet. Are you looking forward for a good rock and roll fuck? Well, I don't want to disappoint you."

He released his belt, unzipped and dropped his pants to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear. His cock hung in a semi-erect state. Ian couldn't help but notice that this rock star was endowed with what must have been at least a five-inch cock. Without ceremony, he turned to my wife who was still bent over the chair and pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. Less than two minutes later he was cumming and it was all over. He turned Ian's wife around thanked her and gave her a kiss. Then he actually came over to Ian, shook his hand and thanked him for the use of my wife and told Ian to enjoy the show. He left the room and Sara and Ian were left alone in the suite.

Ted was standing in the hallway. "Yes, I know: big star - little dick - and fast balls. Sorry. If you're still in the mood, I can deliver a much better show." Ian and Sara just shook their heads and walked to the elevator.

"Big star - little dick - and fast balls" became one of Ian and Sara's continuing jokes over the years.

Actually, with the "star's adventure" set aside, our anniversary ritual was pretty good. The highlights were a brother and sister twins couple that went out and swung together despite their never having sex with each other. They were really hot in bed.

And, there was Sara's best friend and her husband. Ian had asked for Sara's friend, but she only agreed if her husband could come along. It worked out just fine. They were both sexy and had good bodies and were very eager. There were some cock things that happened that neither Ian or Sara had anticipated. The husband was hung with a coke can cock - not that long but really thick. It took him a while to plant the flag in Sara, but she loved his thickness. Meanwhile, his wife was loving Ian's seven inches saying that she'd never had one that long before. The thing became novel when she was riding his thick cock and invited Ian to drive his cock into her pussy too. At first, Ian doubted it would fit with her husband's cock already inside her, but she insisted Ian should try. It took some effort, but soon the husband and Ian were balls deep inside her huge cunt. Ian had never been one to play with other guy's cocks, but this turned out to be rather erotic. Plunging in and out of her pussy and rubbing both her and him was so exciting that Ian came in no time squirting over both her insides and his cock.

It was one night after a robust fuck session with Sara that she and Ian were lying in bed catching their breath when the topic of their upcoming anniversary became the conversation.

"So, what adventure would you like to have this year. We need to get our plan together as our anniversary is just a few weeks away," Ian said. "What do you suggest?"

"Well, I'm not sure," Sara said timidly. "We'll have to do something. Something new, I guess."

Ian knew that tone in her voice. It told him that she already had an idea. "I know you," Ian said. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm not sure you'd be game for this."

"Well," Ian said. "Lay it on me and let's see. I mean we've done some pretty far out stuff."

"I was thinking," she started and then she went quiet as she moved closer to Ian and started to rub his chest. She knew that he liked that. "Well, remember you asked me, so here it is." Again, she paused. "I'd like to get fucked by a black guy."

"You're shitting me!"

"No, I've never been with a black guy and that's what I'd like to do - if you don't mind."

"So, is this to test the myth that black guys are hung with huge cocks and are great in bed?"

"No, but that would be cool too. Do you really think that they're that big or good in bed?

Ian shrugged. "Never thought about it."

She tugged on his nipple because she knew that it really excited him.

"Please tell me that you don't have anyone in mind for this. I'd hate to think that you've been eyeing black guys and lusting after them."

"No, I have no one in mind. In fact, that is the problem as I see it. Who would we ask?"

They quickly ruled out anyone that worked with either of them. And none of Ian's buddies as Ian didn't want them trying to jump Sara's bones every chance they could. Sara suggested using a dating site on the web, but Ian thought that too risky.

The "who question" was constant conversation as the days until their anniversary passed. So wide ranging were their considerations that Sara even suggested Ian's uncle. He was an "opps" kid and a lot younger than Ian's dad, his brother. Apparently, his mom had an affair with a black guy and gotten pregnant. That idea Ian vetoed at once. I wasn't going to have the men in his family fucking her.

It came down to the day of our anniversary. They'd both taken the day off from work and were enjoying their backyard and pool. They had a very private pool area and often dispensed with the swim attire. This day was one of those. They reclined on side-by-side lounge chairs working on their tans. They lamented that they hadn't found a black man for their anniversary. They'd pretty much decided to go out to dinner and a bar and see who she could pick up. Yes, desperation was setting in.

Ian was on his stomach when Sara said, "Hey, who is that in our yard?"

Ian rolled over to see a forty-something black man making himself at home at the rear of the yard. Ian pulled a towel around him and Sara pulled her towel up to cover her crotch and tits. Ian went across the yard.

"Hey, who are you and what are you doing in my yard?"

"Sorry, I should have called. I'm William, they call me Willy, and John who does your yard is my dad. He's pulled his back and he asked me to cover for him today. Sorry that I didn't call ahead. Is this alright?"

bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers
12