Anniversary Sex Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian looked him over. He was black and handsome. He wore a t-shirt that was just tight enough to speak to his build. He wore loose shorts.

"Oh, okay, Willie," Ian said. "Carry on. I hope John gets better soon. Tell him we wish him well in his recovery."

Willy went about his work and Ian went back and took his place in the chair beside Sara.

Ian explained to Sara who and why he was here. Ending by saying, "So, when he comes over, see if you'd like him to be your first black cock." Sara reached under the covering and slipped back into the string bottom of her swimsuit. Then, feeling devilish, she pulled down the towel revealing her tits to the sun - and Willy.

Willy had started his work at the rear of the year where he entered but he was coming closer and closer to us and Ian saw Willy keeping his eyes on Sara and her big tits. Ian turned to Sara and whispered to her, "So, is he the guy?" She got a big grin on her face and nodded a strong yes.

Ian called out to Willy, "Willy, could you come over her for a minute?" He shut down the blower and came over still ogling Ian's wife's tits. "I see that you keep looking at my wife's tits."

Willy didn't seem embarrassed in the least that he'd been caught eyeing Sara's tits. "Buddy, you have to admit that those are grade A tits," he said to me. "I wouldn't be a man if I didn't stare at those tits. Hope you don't mind, miss."

Sara just smiled at him. "Would you like to feel them," Ian asked.

"Man, are you for real?"

Ian assured him that he was real and motioned him over to Sara. He went to his knees beside her chair and reached out and gently took her breast into his large hands. "These are some of the sweetest white tits that I've ever seen. Yes, these are fine tits." He continued to fondle them and suddenly, he leaned forward and licked the closest one across the nipple. The nipple popped up and he leaned forward and started to suck on it. Sara squirmed in her chair.

"Willy, come over here and sit my me. We need to talk," Ian said.

He sat on the lounge chair beside Ian still staring at Sara's tits. "I have a story to tell you about Sara, me, and maybe you. Would you like to hear this story?" He nodded yes and Ian saw him lick his lips as he looked at Sara.

Ian told Willy about their anniversary tradition and that it was the only night of the year when we broke from the traditional marriage. He listened intently if not with disbelief.

"So, Willy. Guess what Sara wants for our adventure this year."

"If she's smart, she hoping for some black cock." Sara got a big smile on her face. "You white people are really lucky that I'm here and I'm black. In fact, you may be the luckiest white people in the city."

"So, Willy, you'd like to be the black cock that my wife wants today?"

"Fucking true, buddy. So, what are we talking about here?"

Ian explained that it was today only, that if we did this we could go upstairs right now and get started. "The rule is that this is only one day a year, so you don't come around her sniffing at my wife's pussy after today. Agreed?"

"Agreed. If you agree to my rules," Willy said.

"What are they, Willy?"

"Well, I don't wear condoms and I don't pull out. So, if we do this, I'm going to fill her cunt with cum."

My wife finally spoke, "You got it. I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Ian explained that Sara couldn't have kids so it wasn't an issue for them. Willy went on to talk about some woman down his street who couldn't get pregnant with her new husband. So, she'd invited Willy to the house while her husband was at work and they fucked for a couple of hours. Nine months later she had twin boys. Her husband never knew. When word of this got out among the women in the neighborhood, he gotten some other women pregnant. Now the ladies called him "magic cock." Willy explained that he had three sons at home and another four in the neighborhood.

"Just wanted to tell you, lady, because I have a talent for getting women in a family way - and they're always boys."

"I'll be okay, Willy."

For the weeks since they'd decided that this year would be a black dick for Sara, all that she talked and thought about was black cock. She stared at black men when they were in public and gave them a flirting glance. Nothing too overt, but a "how's it hanging, black man" kind of a look. She got several lascivious smiles back for her provocative actions.

Ian had even found her watching black-on-white porn and masturbating. Now, with Willy within arm's reach and ready to fuck her, Ian could see the delight on her face. She had reached out and was stroking Willy's leg from his calves to his hem of his shorts. Now, she slipped her tiny white hands up the leg of his shorts. It was then that Willy realized that this was not a game, but he was going to get to fuck Ian's wife that very afternoon.

Sara stood up and took Willy by the hand and pulled him in the direction of the house. She let the top of her bathing suit drop from her hand to the ground. As she crossed the threshold into the house, she pulled the ripcord on her swim suit bottom and let it fall to the floor. Willy reached out and caressed her ass as she walked.

With both hands he took a firm hold on her hips and stopped her forward motion. He dropped to his knees and kissed her firm ass repeatedly. She offered him an encouraging moan and spread her feet apart. Leaning forward she caught her knees in her hands giving Willy an open path to her pussy lips. His kissing turned to licking as his tongue moved closer to her lips. At first touch of his tongue across her wet lips, she moaned.

"Oh, my clit," she whispered just loudly enough for him to hear. "I love your big strong tongue."

Knowing his wife as he did, Ian knew from her body language and moans that she was already wet enough to fuck. Willy was taking his time. Willy pulled his hand back slightly and Ian could see his big, pink tongue extend as he wiggled it into her cunt. Sara gasped with passion. Willy was tongue-fucking her hard and fast. Sara's body started to shake as her first come swept through her. Willy kept up the tongue action as she shivered with passion. After allowing her a good come, he slowed the pace and withdrew his tongue.

Sara stood and took Willy's hand and led him to the stairs. There she instructed him to sit on the third step. She slowly untied his shoelaces and pulled off first one shoe and then then the other. Then she pulled off his socks which she tossed aside.

"My, you have big feet," she cooed. "Is it true: big feet, big cock? Let's hope so." A big smile grew on Willy's face and he chuckled.

Ian could tell that his wife was really enjoying the experience. Then she did something he'd have never expected. She took Willy's foot in hand and gently licked the pad on each toe starting with the little toe. When she got to the big toe, she licked it and then sucked it all into her mouth. Then she moved on to the second foot.

Ian felt a sudden need to remind them that this was a threesome. Ian lay on the floor on his back and positioned himself below his wife's cunt and started to lick her. After a moment, Ian's wife announced that she needed a shower after sitting outside and so did all of us. She rose and took Willy's hand and led him to the bedroom. She rubbed his chest and then slipped his t-shirt over his head revealing what my wife thought was a good chest. "Aren't you a manly motherfucker!" He put his arms around her and hugged her snuggly. She unfastened his shorts and pushed them down. They stood before each other naked except for his boxer shorts.

As she led him to our bathroom and shower, Ian wondered if Willy was going to whip out a massive, porn star cock. Ian wouldn't say that he was insecure, as he was a full seven inches and had never had any complaints, but the thought of a massive black cock putting him to shame would be a bit of an ego-buster. Of course, Sara would love it.

The shower is glass enclosed from floor to ceiling and plenty big for three, but Ian decided that he'd let Sara and Willy have the first turn.

Sara kissed Willy down his chest and was now kneeling in front of his crotch. She grasped his boxers on both sides and slid them down to the floor. As the waistband crossed his cock's head, his cock popped up slinging a drop of precum onto Sara's cheek.

Sara seemed pleased; Ian was relieved. His cock was about the same as Ian's - a full seven inches. Standing there with his cock sticking straight out, Ian could see more precum starting to form on the head. Just as the first of it was about to drip to the floor, Sara put her tongue forward and caught all of it. She was swirling it around her lips making them slick with his juice. Then, as she had done for Ian so many times, she started sucking his cock.

Ian became aware that he was the only one of this three-some that was still wearing clothes. With his wife sucking Willy cock and Willy not going to undress Ian, Ian realized that he was on his own for disrobing. Ian took off his t-shirt and swim trunks and added them to the growing heap of discarded clothes on the bedroom floor.

When Ian returned to the bathroom door, Willy and my wife were in the shower. Water was beating down on them. Steam was forming on the glass shower enclosure either from the hot water or the heat growing between Sara and Willy. Willy was standing behind Sara who was pouring liquid soap along her collarbone. Willy reached around her and rubbed the soap across her chest and abdomen. He did so slowly as she tilted her head back onto his chest. Willy was giving extra attention to my wife's tits as he lathered up the soap so that they dripped soapy water and bubbles. Her nipples were hard and he was fingering them roughly. His arms formed a ring around her inside of which she turned around to face him.

His wet, soapy cock was now rubbing against her trimmed pubic patch. Ian realized that this was as close to a black cock as she'd ever been. She was making the most of it as she twerked against him and his manhood. He reached down and rubbed his hand between her lips as she let out a grunt. Then he took his cock in hand, bent his knees to even out their heights and rubbed his cock head between her lips.

"Are you ready for bed," he asked her.

"Fuck yes," she said.

They stepped out of the shower and started to dry off. Sara came over to Ian and stroked his cock saying, "This was a very good idea."

They continued to dry off as Ian stepped into the shower.

Ian hurried his shower and stepped out. He toweled off and walked into the bedroom. Willy was on his back in the middle of our bed and Sara's head was bobbing up and down on his cock. Man, she is a great cocksucker. She slowly slid her head off of his cock and pushed his cock up against his abdomen. She lowered her head and started licking his balls. Ian loved to have her lick and suck his balls. She's really good at it.

Years ago, she had set out the rules of ball sucking. Ian had to keep his balls shaved daily. So, for years, his ball sack has been as hairless and smooth as a baby's bottom. Imagine Ian's shock to see her sucking on Willy's hairy, black ball sack. It was covered with nappy hair and must have had the texture of a tennis ball. She seemed determined not to quibble but to give Willy's balls the full mouth routine.

She rolled off of him and lay beside him on the bed, "Fuck me with your black cock." Willy moved to kneel between her legs and Ian jumped onto the bed to lay beside her. Willy was rubbing her cunt and Ian took her tits. In what was barely more than a whisper, she said, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Willy's cock head was teasing her as he ran it up and down between her lips. He knew she wanted it, but wanted to tease her just a bit more. From time-to-time he would allow just the head to enter her and after a moment pull out of her. It was driving her crazy. Sara's knees were up in the air, her legs spread wide to give Willy easy access to her pussy. She presented nothing to retard his entry.

The next time he tried teasing her with just his cock head, she thrusted her hips up while trying to move down in the bed to get closer to him. As his cock head disappeared a bit farther into her, she thrusted her hips up and down even more. At the most she received a couple of inches of his cock.

Ian rolled off of the bed and picked up his cell phone and turned on video camera mode. When Ian returned to the bed, Willy was starting to fuck her. Ian could see from the moisture on Willy's cock that he'd only gone in about half way at this point. Ian started running the video.

As Ian continued to capture the video, Willy fucked her with more gusto. Soon, he was balls deep in Ian's wife and she was grunting. Ian caught glimpse of Willy's hairy balls slapping against her ass as he pounded her pussy.

Ian had no idea how many times Willy came inside her, but the ending was quite the mess. Ian stopped the video and took his turn inside her. Her cunt was slick with Willy's cum which was starting to turn into a thick paste. Sara tightened her pussy around Ian's cock and his super hard cock pounded her hard until, after several minutes, Ian let his cum shoot into her.

After Willy took a couple of more turns at Sara, everyone was spent.

"Hey, buddy," Willy said, "I want to see the video. Send me a copy. That was some of the sweetest pussy I've ever had and I'd like a memento. A hot video would be great.

Ian agreed and Willy left his cell phone number and email address. Ian suspected that he thought he'd get a call for more sex in a few days. Willy most likely thought that the anniversary thing was a ruse. A couple of days later, Ian sent a copy of the video to Willy's email. Ian got a "Thanks" response.

A few days later Willy emailed Ian to say that he'd shared the video with a buddy who thought it was "fucking hot". He also told Ian that his buddy had uploaded it to the Internet. Ian froze. Ian didn't remember seeing any faces, but he reviewed the video on his phone looking for anything that would point to his or Sara's identities. He found none and felt like a man who just dodged a bullet.

"Where, exactly, is this on the Internet," Ian asked in a reply email.

Willy sent the instructions to find the video.

Ian started his browser and followed his instructions. There it was. Willy and Ian's wife fucking like crazy. Ian watched it from beginning to end and found his cock hardening as he realized that people all over the world could see his wife taking black cock. "What the hell is wrong with him," Ian asked himself.

Ian called his wife to the computer and showed her the video. She giggled. "I like it. I hope other people think it was sexy too." Her being easy with the situation shocked Ian. At least she wasn't mad at him.

It was about three weeks later. The wife and Ian were relaxing beside the pool. With a commotion at the back of the yard, we saw John, the regular gardener, and Willy's father, coming through the gate into the yard. He put down his tools and came over to where we were sitting.

"So, the back is working again," Ian asked.

"Yep. A bitch of a three weeks with heavy pain killers, but I'm back - but taking it a bit easy."

John was about sixty and in as good a shape as men of fewer years. He always carried a broad smile and was the kind of person that could talk to anyone.

"Glad that you're doing well. We missed you," Sara said.

"Sorry to have to send Willy as my substitute, but I hear it all worked out well for all of you!" John's smile was bigger than normal. It was obvious that Willy had told him about our anniversary tradition and Willy's part in it.

"That smile on your face tells me that you know all about it," said Sara.

"Well. Yeah. I also saw the video online. If I may say so, you've got a nice pussy. If I can help for your next anniversary - or whenever - let me know." He paused. "I have to tell you; Willy has the smallest cock in the family. I can deliver a lot more black cock than he did.

My wife smiled to show her interest.

"Willy's cock was great. What makes you think I want more?"

"All of you women want more. And, babe, let me tell you, I've got more."

"Yeah, right," Ian said.

"I'm not sure that I'm buying this line, John," Sara said.

"I'll tell you what, if I'm not bigger than Willy, we'll never talk about it again. But, if I am bigger, I'll be your next anniversary fucker. Want to take that bet. How can you lose?"

"Okay. Deal," Sara said.

Ian couldn't believe that his wife was making black cock size bets - and promises - right in front of him.

John walked over next to where Sara was laying on the lounge chair. He unzipped his pants and stuck on hand in and fumbled around and then pulled out the biggest cock Ian had ever seen. This cock wasn't even fully hard and it had to be eight and a half inches long. Without a thought, Sara reached up and started to stroke it. It grew in length and girth.

"There's more," John said and then reaching back inside his shorts he pulled out two massive balls. "So, I guess we have a deal for your next anniversary."

"Yeah, I can't wait," Sara said, her eyes never leaving the massive cock she held in her hands.

Ian was trying to figure out how Sara planned to manage getting all of that cock inside her. From the look on her face, she was already enjoying just that thought.

John stuffed his cock and balls back into his pants as he started to walk away. There was a big grin on his face. After just a few paces he stopped and looked directly at my wife. "Hey, babe, I just had an idea. Let's ramp this up. Next year, lets invite Willy and my grandsons. One grandson will have just turned eighteen and the other one, Johnny, will be twenty and takes after his granddad, if you know what I mean. What do you say? It'll be our family of four black cocks all for your sweet white cunt."

John smiled broadly and walked away. John knew that he'd just arranged a gangbang for him and his kids.

A couple of weeks later Ian returned from the mail box. He found Sara in the kitchen. "Babe, you got a package."

"Finally," she said taking the package.

Ian looked on as she ripped into the package. "Very mysterious. No vendor name on the box."

Now open, Sara reached into the box and brought out a huge dildo. The package said "Doctor Hung" which made sense as it was a very large dildo. The fact that it was a huge BLACK dildo wasn't lost on Ian.

"So, you ordered a huge cock," Ian said. "Just what are you planning to do with that?"

"Practice," she said. "In fact, I'm going to go upstairs and practice now. Come on, join me!" With that she grabbed the dildo and cheerfully ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

It was obvious that she was getting ready for their next anniversary and John's boys.

Ian thought, "Doctor Hung is one big cock, but it's not as big as John. She'll still have some stretching to do when John shows up."

From upstairs, Ian heard, "Are you coming? I may need some help with this thing."

Ian took the stairs two at a time.

12