Anniversary Suprise

Story Info
Wife suprises husband.
1.1k words
3.57
66.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jeff Gordon, my wife is Effie. We met right after I got out of the army. I met her at a neighborhood party, and it was love at first sight. She was cute as hell, had a great ass and a very nice body. And gave the best blowjobs ever. We had a very torrid romance and were married in a year.

She gave me two great sons Jr. and John. One thing about Effie is that she was always moody. I knew that when I married her, so I tolerated it over the years. She was a great mom and provided a safe and comfortable home.

Over the years we had a hot and cold running sex life. It went from smoking hot to none, sometimes lasting a couple of months. Ah, well, such was life.

I got along great with the in-laws, Her mom seemed to really take to me. My folks didn't get along so well with Effie, her moods seemed to really throw them off.

I had started my own engineering company, which kept me pretty busy. Effie for the most part kept herself busy with volunteer work. Last year my best buddy growing up, Jay, came back to town. He stayed with us for a few months. I was relieved that Effie got along with him. He is almost a household fixture now.

Both boys are off at college now, and Effie and I are looking forward to the empty nest. Our 21st anniversary is coming up and Effie is planning a big surprise for me. She won't say what it is, a cruise, I'm hoping. Effie planning a surprise was a surprise in and of itself, she is not usually into that sort of thing. I do most of the social planning. I was really excited and tried to weasel it out of her. Two days before the big event, I did notice she had bought suitcases down from the attic and had them stashed in the guest room. A cruise was looking better all the time.

The big day was finally here, unfortunately I had to work but was very anxious to get home. When I walked in I noticed two suitcases by the front door, Effie was sitting on the couch looking smug. I was puzzled

"Effie what's happening?"

"Your anniversary surprise, you're leaving me, dear."

"What the hell are you talking about, Effie?" I heard a knock at the door and opened it. The pain in my chest was incredible, and I passed out. When I woke I was tightly bound and Effie was between Jays legs eagerly sucking his cock. Jay looked over.

"He is awake, Effie."

"Good, let him watch Jay." as she stood and stripped. They went at each other like rutting animals fortunately they were too busy to pay much attention to me

When they finally finished and relaxed, I managed to croak out "why?"

Effie explained the whole thing, her and Jay had been an item since he came back to town. When I was signing papers for school admissions, Effie had slipped in an insurance document raising my insurance to a million and a half, which I might add had an accidental death clause. It seems I was leaving her tonight and on my way to my hotel. I was going to run off the road. I had to drive up a mountain road to get to my lodging, there is no way I could survive going over the edge. She spared me nothing and spoke of affairs throughout our marriage.

They took their time and went up, showered and dressed. Effie called her mom crying, telling her I had left her. Then she called my mom. The scene was set. Jay came over to pick me up, bad mistake.

*****

The rest of the story

Jay woke up in his own bed two days later. A splitting headache, confused, and a furious pounding on his door.

"Open up, police!" then a crash as they broke down his door.

As they barged in, there was a bloody knife in plain sight on the floor. Women's clothing scattered about. He was cuffed and the rest of the place checked out. The sheets on the bed were bloody, as were Jay's hands. However, no victim was found. They uncovered Effie's purse and wanted to know where she was. He told them he had no Idea. Of course, they weren't buying it. Drugs were found in several places, and he had pretty high dose in his system.

The detectives and crime lab were called in. An anonymous caller had called in a complaint about a woman screaming "MURDER HELP!" In Jays apartment.

The next few months for Jay were brutal, the police were convinced he had done something to Effie. They couldn't prove it, and Effie was nowhere to be found. He tried numerous times to convince the police that I had done it. I had my alibi I was at the mountain lodge that I went to after leaving Effie.

Within a few months Jay had been fired, the lawyer bills wiped him out and public opinion was against him. Soon he was on the street being constantly harassed. Over a year went past and no word or sign of Effie. Unfortunately, for Jay, he was badly beaten one night and never recovered.

Needless to say I had called in numerous favors. But what are old army buddies for. Everything went smooth as clockwork.

Three years after that night I went down to Mexico to visit another old army buddy of mine. We sat at a small cantina sipping coffee watching an old white woman giving an enthusiastic blowjob in the alley across from us.

"Damn George she seems to be enjoying herself."

"Yeah she is pretty popular. Too old to work the houses we had to get rid of a lot of expensive bridge work. But you don't need teeth for her specialty."

I watched as she finished one guy and started on another.

"Well George I got to be heading back" as I headed for my car she came out of the alley she looked like she could have been 60 years old. I saw a flicker of recognition flash across her eyes. She looked Like she was about to say something, and she was pulled back into the alley.

As I headed my car back north I started laughing, "How could" gasp choke chuckle" a nice lady like her end up in a place like that?" bwahahaha. I laughed so hard I cried.