Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
Trent plans surprises for his wife on their anniversary trip.
5.5k words
3.83
28k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy and Trent had big plans to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary with a trip of a lifetime to the beautiful, exotic islands of Bora Bora. They planned for years, researching endlessly about the various over-water cabanas and dreamed of finally getting to enjoy a romantic trip, away from work and the normal everyday stressors of life.

Except something happened. The islands of Bora Bora were hit with a terrible storm and all of the resorts were closed indefinitely. Sure, Emmy and Trent were worried for the people affected there, but they suddenly realized their much anticipated trip wasn't going to happen. At least not this year.

Thankfully the Bora Bora resort offered them a full refund with the hopes that they would come again another time. Emmy and Trent thought about what could possibly be a satisfactory alternative and realized that their honeymoon spot was just a couple hours away from where they lived. Emmy suggested that they create their humble honeymoon adventures again, remembering how far they have come in the last 10 years and save their exotic vacation for another time. Trent was bummed, this just wasn't the sexy vacation he had been anticipating for years. After a little consideration, he was on board. He knew this could be a sweet moment for sentimental rekindling with his wife that he hardly got to spend time with these days, with their endlessly busy work schedules.

Emmy was a producer on a hit Netflix show, working upwards of 60 hours a week. Trent was a financial manager for a small entertainment company so his workload was smaller in hours, but heavier in responsibility. They were both great at their jobs, finding identity and fulfillment in their work but making time for one another had definitely taken the back burner, more-so in recent years. They married when they were both 20 years old so even though they were now celebrating their 10 year anniversary, they were only 30 years old. Talk of having kids had been a frequent topic at date nights and while they desired to start their own family, they also enjoyed the freedom and spontaneity that came with not having kids. They loved to eat out, to take last minute road trips, to hang with friends on a week night, and sleep in on the weekends. All things that kids would surely ruin. People often gawked when they would share they'd been married for so many years and they loved being the topic of conversation at dinner parties. They were having fun being friends, lovers and kick-ass professionals. They just weren't ready to add parents to that list.

Since Trent is the planner extraordinaire of the relationship, he set out to make this plan B anniversary trip a special time, even though it wasn't their first choice of adventure. He searched for the exact cabin they stayed in on their honeymoon but wasn't able to find it. Although he did find a quaint cabin in the mountains that was faintly similar to their honeymoon abode, complete with a huge heart shaped jacuzzi in the bedroom. Trent quickly filled their itinerary with activities - horse back riding through the mountains to a secluded waterfall, a picnic in the park, zip lining, roller skating at a vintage roller rink, guided Segway tour through the town, and local wine tasting adventures. Emmy looked at the list and squealed with excitement. She was always up for fun and getting to have some solid quality time with Trent was exactly what she needed.

With just a couple weeks to book the trip, prepare the plans and shop for new clothes, Emmy was eager for their vacation dates to arrive. This wouldn't be the Bora Bora dream getaway she'd been anticipating for years, but it was shaping up to be an incredible anniversary trip nonetheless.

Trent told Emmy that while he'd planned the whole itinerary with her in mind, there would be a couple surprises during the trip that she wouldn't know about beforehand. Typically Emmy isn't the surprise kind of girl and likes to anticipate plans, but she told Trent that she'd let down her guard and go with the flow for this trip. She would be game for whatever he had planned. Little did she know, she was going to be in for a bigger surprise than she anticipated. Literally.

The day was finally here. They loaded their car and drove to the mountains for their quaint little anniversary getaway. Upon arriving at the cabin, Emmy beamed with nostalgia as she suddenly remembered driving up to a similar cabin together 10 years earlier. She thought to herself, "where does the time go?" She told Trent that it felt like yesterday, there were just leaving the wedding reception and pulling into the "Honeymoon Magic" cabin driveway. A lot has happened in those years - big moves, big jobs, big dreams, big plans but at the end of the day, Trent and Emmy were still the same big hearted kids they had been when they said 'I Do' all those years before. They genuinely loved spending time together and were the best of friends. If their marriage had taught them anything, it was that building and maintaining a friendship was the most vital element to a successful relationship. The butterflies and the feelings go up and down, but their commitment to one another was the constant that held them together.

Emmy jumped out of the car and said, "Babe, this is so cute!"

They unlocked the cabin door and before they went inside, Trent grabbed Emmy and gave her an eager kiss on the lips. He was beyond excited to have his wife all to himself this weekend and anticipated seeing her let loose! They settled into the cabin, unpacked their belongings and ordered takeout. They had been saving movies to watch together on the trip and while they waited for their food to arrive, they cuddled on the couch and started one of their all time favorites. Emmy reached over to Trent's hand and pulled him close. She couldn't remember the last time they snuggled and watched a movie together. She loved the way his body felt against hers, the way his strong arms draped across her body, the way his beard rubbed against her skin. She quickly got distracted by Trent's presence and turned to face him. He smiled, almost shyly as he realized Emmy's mood had shifted. She was suddenly nostalgic and craved him. Not in an overly sexual way, but she was reveling in this sweet moment with him and desired to be close. Trent leaned down and gently kissed her lips, rubbing her arm and feeling the warmth of her breath against his. Emmy rubbed Trent's back softly and gently begin thrusting her pelvis against his leg. Their kissing intensified as did Emmy's thrusting. She reached down and grabbed his dick in her hand, caressing and pulling it through his boxers. Trent obliged and starting unbuttoning Emmy's shirt, slowly, taking care to watch as her face changed with anticipation with every button. The last button was undone and he slowly let the shirt fall off her shoulders, revealing the sexy bralette that she had on. It was a combination of lace and sheer material, outlining her boobs and showing her nipples. He absolutely loved her boobs and was turned on just by the sight of them through the bra. It was pretty impressive that after all those years that they still loved to make love, to feel one another so intimately and enjoyed each other's presence in and out of the sexual side of things.

Trent took a moment to appreciate the curves and soft skin of Emmy's body, he gently kissed her boobs, slowly rubbing them and playfully biting her nipples. Emmy squirmed and giggled under his touch. She grabbed Trent's cock through his boxers and started rubbing up and down. He was now thrusting against her hand, enjoying the sensation and anticipation of getting to fuck his beautiful wife. Just as Emmy reached down to remove his boxers, there was a firm knock at the door. "Thump, Thump, Thump." Trent and Emmy looked at each other, wide eyed. "The food!" they said in unison.

Trent jumped up and yelled towards the door, "Be right there!"

Emmy rushed to put on her bra and motioned for Trent to stay out of sight. He looked at her with confusion and she told him, "I'm going to answer the door."

She was already flustered with passion and knew that one of Trent's fantasies was to see her open the door for a stranger, wearing only her underwear. So, if there was ever a time for this, it was now.

She wiggled out of her shorts and walked towards the door wearing only her sexy bralette and black underwear that matched. It was almost as if she had planned this, complete with a sexy matching underwear set. Trent was too shocked to say anything and he watched as it all unfolded before his very eyes. Emmy cracked open the door and confirmed it was the delivery driver with their takeout order. She glanced around nervously to make sure there wasn't anyone else around, then she flung open the door to reveal her amazing body to this perfect stranger. The guy was maybe 20 years old, his youth punctuated by the acne that lined his face. His jaw fell open as he stared in disbelief. Emmy waved her hand in front of his face to snap him back and he stuttered some words out. He was literally left speechless. Emmy let out a nervous laugh and said thank you. Before she closed the door, she told him to wait there so she could grab the money for him. Trent could see him, as he peered through the door watching her beautiful ass sway back and forth. The guy careened his neck to see where Emmy went, almost waiting for an invitation to come inside. Just as he was about to take a step forward to see more, Emmy waltzed back to the door with the cash. Again, the guy's jaw dropped. It was evident that this was the first time he'd seen a stunning woman in such scantily clad attire. Emmy handed him the money for the food, along with an extra $20 tip. She smiled knowingly at him, thanked him and wished him a good night. He turned around and literally ran back to his car, holding a smile and a story that he was sure to tell everyone that night!

Emmy closed the door, looked at Trent and busted out laughing. Her face was suddenly flushed with adrenaline as she exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, that was so fun!"

Trent rushed to her, wrapped his arms around her waist, grabbing her ass, and said, "You are so fucking sexy! Did you see his face?"

Emmy could feel his hard dick pressing into her body. He was clearly turned on by the whole experience and surprisingly, Emmy was as well. Trent spun her around and laid her on her back on the couch. He tore off her panties and bralette, revealing her body in its purest, most vulnerable, most exquisite form. She was definitely something to behold. He picked up right where he left off, this time, with more force and passion. He was about to explode, just seeing another man look at his wife and appreciate the same wonder and lust that he had about her all these years. Emmy has a magical quality about her, something that draws other people into her world, in just a few moments she now had another admirer in the world but it was Trent who got to have and experience her in her full glory. As he kissed her body, he wiggled out of his boxers, revealing his 7 inch cock, one that Emmy had surely grown to love. Over their marriage, Trent was always the one who enjoyed trying new things, new toys, new lube, new gadgets, but at the end of the day, his dick was the thing that Emmy most enjoyed. She loved the intimacy and the connection she felt with Trent after they made love, even when it was a quickie. She much preferred him over any other trick, toy, or delivery boy.

Emmy pulled Trent in close, pressed her lips against his and spread her legs, inviting him in. Trent was rock hard, Emmy was dripping wet from the foreplay and the spontaneous adventure that just transpired. He whispered, "you are so fucking hot," as he slid his cock into her soaking pussy.

Emmy gasped and arched her back, squeezing her legs around his body, driving his dick deep inside of her. She reached down and started massaging her clitoris. Trent knows this is her go-to move when she's stimulated and ready to cum, which drives him to pound her pussy. He's so turned on, ready to pop at any moment. She holds her breath for a moment, vigorously rubs her clit, and says, "I'm about to cum!"

Trent's dick grinds as he watches her O face express every form of satisfaction. He lets his dick roar, exploding inside of her and they both let out a satisfied groan.

They laid on the couch, fully comatose from the release of sexual tension coupled with their emotional connectivity. There was no other place they would want to be, right here, right now, was absolute bliss. Trent leaned over and said, "I need a cig."

They both laughed out loud because neither one of them smoked, but that just meant the sex was that good. Emmy giggled and said, "well let's eat."

____________

The next day, Trent and Emmy woke up to a gorgeous sunrise peaking through their bedroom window. Trent turned to face Emmy and ran his hands over the curves of her soft, naked body. He loved when she would sleep in the nude, although that didn't happen much. It wasn't even the easy access, it was much more about feeling naked and vulnerable next to his wife, who he absolutely adored with every fiber of his being. He always craved her, whether it was just intellectual conversation, quality time having fun, or intertwined in the most sensual of ways. They really did have a special connection and he was more than thrilled to have these days away together. He told her to stay in bed while he prepped breakfast. A while later he returned with her favorites - buttermilk pancakes, crispy bacon, and hot coffee with a dash of creamer. She groaned awake, truly surprised by the spread Trent was holding. While he was a handy man of sorts, cooking was never really his forte. She sat up in delight as he wrapped a robe around her body and placed the tray onto her lap. "What a special treat. Was this the surprise you had planned?" she asked.

Trent let out a telling laugh, "Umm no. That's coming later."

They finished breakfast, dressed for the day, and set out on their adventurous plans. First on the agenda was horse back riding through the mountains, where they rode for 2 hours, up and down trails, taking in the beautiful landscape. They finished just around noon and drove to a nearby cafe to grab lunch to-go. Trent drove them to a quaint little park, lined with apple trees, budding wildflowers and native birds chirping in the distance. It felt like something out of a fairy tale, Emmy told him. They settled in to enjoy their picnic in the park and discussed plans for the rest of the weekend. While they had many other adventures to go, they decided to end the day with wine tasting at a few local wineries. Emmy had always wanted to do one of those wine tours where you walk between wineries and enjoy the sights and sounds of the vineyard while sipping fine pours of wine. Well, Trent was up to the planning challenge and found just the spot she was sure to love.

They pulled into the driveway leading to the winery just as the sun was starting to set, and to say that it was a picturesque scene would be misleading. It was just about the most beautiful thing they had ever seen, surely together in their marriage. There was a slight breeze that met them when they exited their car. Trent grabbed Emmy's hand as they walked into the winery. At the front, they were met by a lovely young woman named Claire who said she would be their tour guide for the session. Claire began by asking them questions about their relationship and what brought them in, she then started sharing the history and story behind the vineyard. Emmy has always been a geek for stories and deeper meanings, so she was quickly enthralled by the stories about the family who had owned the vineyard for over 100 years. Turns out, Claire was the great great great granddaughter of the man who started the vineyard. Claire said that she usually doesn't share that bit of information, but of course, Emmy is one of those people who ends up learning everyone's life story. It's part of her magic, people are drawn in and instantly comfortable to sharing some of their most personal data.

Once Claire started sharing personal family information, it was as if Emmy and Claire were best friends. Trent loved to watch her work her magic, so he was happy to see them connect and be somewhat of a spectator in their newly budding friendship. Claire took them on the normal tour of the winery but offered to show them some behind the scenes stuff that isn't normally included. Trent and Emmy were fully on board as they got to see the wine making process up close and personal. Not only did Claire share lots of personal information, she also poured significantly more wine than she should have been pouring. Two hours into the tour, Trent and Emmy no doubt had 5 glasses of wine each. Words started becoming slurred, sights were blurry but Claire was still very much engaged and eager to keep entertaining them. While there were other patrons at the winery, it was evident that they were receiving the full VIP treatment. Trent was wise to how much alcohol they had consumed and immediately started chugging water. Emmy, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying her drunkenness and as the jazz band started playing, she swayed with pleasure. Claire sat them down at the best table in the place, had the chef create an elaborate charcuterie tray, and kept the wine coming. Trent watched as Emmy flowed in and out of conversation, admiring her zest for life, her desire for fun, her love of others and obsession for him. As the night neared toward a close, Emmy and Trent thanked Claire for her incredible hospitality and promised to leave a glowing yelp review.

This had been such a fun day of connection and they couldn't wait to get back to the cabin to relax and take advantage of the jacuzzi. Trent could tell that Emmy was sobering up just a bit, which was good since she had a tendency to drink too much and then go to sleep. He wanted to enjoy her company for longer, plus he had a surprise waiting for her at the cabin. On their way home, Trent told Emmy that there was one last thing to end this perfect day. Since they went horse back riding, they were sure to be sore tomorrow unless they had a massage to work out their tight muscles. Emmy groaned a bit, she's never been the massage type. "Ok ok, I will give you a massage but no worries on massaging me. I will be fine."

Trent smiled as he realized that she had no clue that he meant a professional massage. They pull up the cabin and notice another car there. Emmy looks at Trent and said, "Who's car is that?"

Trent laughs and said, "The masseuse."

Emmy glares at him, thinking "why the heck would he spend money on that?" but she lets the thought go as she promised herself that she was go with the flow this weekend, being open and willing to try things even if she didn't feel up to it at first.

They walk into the cabin and see a stunning a woman and man sitting at the table, waiting for their arrival. They introduce themselves as Masseuse Michael and Masseuse Cammy, they work with the cabin rental company and offer their in-room massage services. Trent looked at Emmy, beaming with excitement. He waved his arms and said, "Surprise!"

Emmy looked at him wide eyed and said, "ok then, nice to meet you both. What's the plan?"

Michael asked them to follow him to the bedroom, where he opened the door to reveal a total transformation of the room. They made their bedroom into a magical spa, complete with trickling water decor, candles, soft music, mood lighting and two massage beds covered with white satin sheets. Emmy was shocked. Although not much in the way of a massage fan, she appreciated the attention to detail and clearly, these people have done this many times in the past.

Michael invites them into the room and explains that this is a fully nude massage. Emmy's eyes almost pop out of her head and Trent giggles with nervousness. He knew this was the case, but now that it's happening, it feels a little scary. Thankfully Emmy still has enough alcohol inside of her that her inhibitions are at bay and she agrees. Michael and Cammy leave the room while Trent and Emmy undress, and wiggle their way under the covers. There's a light knock on the door and Micheal and Cammy enter. Michael is now wearing nothing but boxer shorts, showing off his svelte figure, his caramel skin lined with tight muscles and his rock abs creating ripples down his abdomen. Emmy looks at this fine man and takes a long blink, so she doesn't stare for too long. Behind Michael, Cammy appears wearing a low cut tank top and boy shorts. Her firm, athletic body is absolutely beautiful. Emmy admires her smooth, tone olive skin and muscular arms. She glances at Trent to see him fully undressing her with his eyes. She raises an eyebrow at Trent, who shrugs with a sideways grin. Guess they both have someone to gawk at during this sensual massage experience.

12