Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent and Emmy both lay facedown on their massage tables, they are close enough to speak softly and still hear one another. Michael and Cammy began slowly rubbing their backs, getting them used to feeling their hands on their bodies. Emmy is tense, unsure of what to expect, but as Michael's strong hands rub and massage over the sheet, she can feel herself relaxing, releasing the tension from the full day of activities and everyday stressors of life.

A few moments later, Emmy feels Michael lowering the sheet, exposing her bare back. Michael sees her tense up and assures her with his hands that it's ok. Trent is completely relaxed as Cammy massages his body with warm oil. The sheets then come up from the bottom, exposes their legs and only covering their butts. Emmy has decided that this is the first of all of her massages that she's actually enjoying, perhaps it's the wine speaking but nonetheless, she's fully into it. Michael and Cammy slowly start working their hands up, nearing the butt. Emmy leans up to sneak a glance to make sure the same is happening to Trent and sure enough, Cammy is doing exactly what Michael is doing to her. She lays back down and a moment later, she feels the sheet slip off of her, exposing her bare ass to Michael. He doesn't miss a beat, he starts kneading and rubbing her glutes, releasing the pent up tension that she holds from sitting in a car and at work for hours and hours each week. He works her ass with such precision and while Emmy loves the feeling of his hands on her body, she pushes away any sexual thoughts of him. Until, he starts to massage the backs of her thighs. It was almost like a switch that gets flipped. His hands, moving in the same motion, start kneading and massaging her legs but almost instantly, her pussy throbs with desire. Michael somehow knows. He doesn't say a word, but the pressure changes in his hands. His touch becomes softer, his fingertips linger, and the closer he gets to her ass crack, the wetter her pussy becomes. He rubs softly, teasing her right in the space where her ass cheeks meet her legs and it takes everything in her not to raise her ass and invite him in. She resists but lets out a little accidental moan. Michael moves on, rubs down her legs and grabs the sheet to cover her again.

Cammy and Michael instruct them to cover and flip over, it's time to do the front side. Emmy is nervous with excitement, the way her body feels is almost like a high, especially with the effects of the wine still running strong through her veins. The sheet is covering her body, she lay there with her eyes closed, suddenly fantasizing about Michael. She tries to push these thoughts from her mind, but all she can envision is his body on top of her. His strong hands massage and rub her legs, starting by her ankles and working his way up her thighs. A couple times up and down, over the sheet, then he slowly raises the sheet, exposes her legs. He spreads her legs apart slightly and massages them with warm oil, taking extra time and attention on the inner thigh. Emmy is about to burst with desire, his fingertips slowly move up and down her inner legs and he grazes her pussy lips. She inadvertently squirms and sees him smile at her. He knows she's loving it and with every touch, her pussy is getting wetter and her heart is racing faster. Meanwhile, Trent is looking over and watching it all unfold. He's not sure what to think of the chemistry that's taking place between Micheal and his hot wife, but he's not going to interrupt it. He's enjoying having Cammy's hand all over his body as well.

Michael motions to Emmy to suggest that it's time for him to massage her top and asks if that's something she's ok with?

Emmy is not on drunk with wine, but drunk with lust. Before she can even think about it, she responds with an emphatic response, "I would love that."

Michael gazes into her eyes as he moves around to her side, standing between Trent and Emmy. Emmy sneaks a glance at Michael's crotch and it's so clear that he turned on by this experience and the thought of getting to massage her breasts. He slowly peals back the sheet, revealing Emmy's lovely, natural size DD tits. Her nipples are firm, erect with passion. Michael smiles at Emmy and mouths the word, "wow" to her as he lathers his hands with warm oil and starts slowly massaging her tits.

It takes everything in her not to grab him and pull him on top of her. As he brings the breast massage to a close, Micheal moves away revealing Trent and Cammy. She sees a huge tent pole sticking out from under Trent's sheet, he has the boner of a lifetime. Cammy is massaging his chest and stomach and keeps grazing his dick with her arm, Trent is loving every second. He is so fixated on his own sensual massage that he's forgotten about the intense connection between Michael and Emmy.

Michael starts running water in the Jacuzzi and announces that the next part of the experience is to submerge in a top of hot water, to continue loosening the muscles and maximize the massage. He instructs Emmy and Trent to join one another in the hot tub, while they start to pick up the massage tables and equipment. As Emmy gets up off the table, Michael helps her up and grabs her ass in the process. Emmy flinches, not expecting such a forward act from him. She smiles at him, giving her approval. As Trent and Emmy sink into the water, Cammy comes up behind Trent and starts massaging his shoulders. Trent's eyes roll back into his head, it's so clear that he loves her hands on his body and she's turned on by the satisfaction that she's giving to him. Cammy turns to Emmy and asks, "are you ok if I join you both so I can continue to massage Trent?"

Emmy laughs, not sure if she's serious. She quickly realizes this wasn't a joke question and says, "sure, come on in!"

Cammy removes her panties, revealing her clean shaven pussy. She steps into the hot tub and Trent can hardly contain his excitement. Emmy, not wanting to feel left out, invites Michael to join them as well. Michael looks to Trent for approval and slowly removes his boxers. Cammy is busy at work on Trent, performing some sort of under the water massage techniques. Emmy stares at Michael's amazing body, complete with his 9 inch black dick pulsing with desire. He's more than happy to be naked and close to Emmy, if nothing more than to get to continue rubbing his hands all over her body.

The sexual tension is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Cammy is facing Trent when all of a sudden, Trent says that he needs a quick break from the hot water. He lifts himself out and sit on the side of the tub, Cammy still facing him, she starts to massage his legs. Trent's dick is harder than Emmy has ever seen it before and he's more comfortable with this whole experience than she could have ever imagined. Trent looks at Emmy and nods, she somehow knew what he wanted her to do. Emmy followed Trent and lifted herself out of the water, now sitting on the opposite side of the tub, with Michael facing her. Trent grabs his cock and points it at Cammy, inviting her to suck his dick. Emmy is flushed, can this really be happening? She loves it. She never imagined she would be so turned on by another woman with Trent, but she was so close to busting with pleasure, she could hardly contain it. Michael quickly realizes what is happening and spreads Emmy's legs, revealing her beautiful, warm, wet cunt. She grabs the back of his head, pressing his face into her crotch. Michael eagerly obliges, as he licks her delicious pussy cream, taking time to caress her clit with his strong tongue. He uses his fingers to stimulate her asshole as he is tonguing her pussy. She thrusts against his face, enjoying the feeling of another man's face inside her legs. She glances at Trent and his head is thrown backward, eyes shut, as Cammy's mouth and hands move up and down his cock.

Emmy has never had an orgasm from oral sex, but there's a first time for everything. She thrusts hard against Michael's face as his strong hands reach around and pull her ass closer. She arches her back and, throws her head backward, and screams, "FUCK! Don't stop, don't stop! I'm about to cum!"

This throws Trent over the edge, seeing his smoking hot wife being pleasured by another man. Trent grabs Cammy's head and lets out a deep moan as his dick pulses. Cammy pulls back, works her hands up and down and Trent explodes with thick cum all over her beautiful tits. Simultaneously, Emmy now has her legs wrapped around Michael's head as her body shivers with tension. She lets out another scream, "Oh, oh, oh, oh yessss, yesss, ahhhh yesss!" She explodes with another orgasm.

Trent and Emmy melt into the hot water, looking at one another in disbelief at what just happened. Cammy and Michael quickly exit the tub, put their underwear back on and start cleaning up. Trent and Emmy gather their thoughts, exit the tub, and place robes over their naked bodies. While the room is being transformed back into the normal bedroom, Emmy and Trent walk out to the kitchen. Emmy mouths to Trent, "holy shit, what just happened?"

Trent playfully throws his hands up and mouths, "Surprise!"

They both laugh and return to the bedroom with payment, including extra large tips for their respective Masseuses. They promise to leave glowing reviews online and thank them for their exceptional services. Trent and Emmy are now alone in the cabin with an incredible new memory to commemorate their lovely 10 years together. This might not have been the Bora Bora trip they wanted, but they are walking away with so much more than they could have ever dreamed. "Happy Anniversary," they both said and sealed it with a kiss.

12