Anniversary Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brwhite
Brwhite
46 Followers

They then asked us to roll over. I couldn't find my towel to attempt to hide my hard cock, but it wouldn't have done the job anyway. So, I simply rolled over and dealt with it.

Trish looked over and said, "Seems like someone is enjoying his massage."

"There's a lot to feel and see."

My masseuse replied, "I'm glad you like it. Relax and let us do what we do best."

With that, both therapist pulled some straps from the side of my table, and had me tied down before I knew what was happening. They then moved over to the reclining chair Trish had been in earlier and began to strip off their clothes.

Trish got up from the table, and placed a pillow under my head so I could watch, and she began to slowly stroke my cock.

"Today, we get a massage and a show. This is Tracey and Dan. Tracey was a masseuse when she was in college, but works with me in sales now.

"She and Dan have always wanted to fuck in front of an audience, and I thought it would be fun for us to have our own private porno!"

"How can I refuse?"

Trish responded with a grin, "You can't."

Tracey grabbed Dan's cock, which at this point was nearly fully hard and almost 10 inches long with balls to match, and she began to slowly lick it from the tip all the way down to his balls. She then gently sucked each of his enormous balls into her mouth one at a time.

Tracey placed her lips around the head of his cock and suckled it like a baby on a bottle, and then she reached around behind him and grabbed his ass cheeks in her hands and slowly pulled his cock into her mouth.

I could see Trish's jaw drop as she watched her friend inhale this giant cock. Dan pulled her head down onto his cock and held her there for what seemed like an eternity. He let her go, and she came up gasping for air.

She was still catching her breath when Dan flipped her onto the couch and began fucking her from behind. I think the audience, the deepthroat, and seeing our naked bodies had him in overdrive. Dan was tossing her around like a ragdoll as he fucked her hard. We could see her tight ass shake with every stroke that he drove into her.

I think Trish forgot she was stroking me, because I was rapidly approaching an orgasm. My hips began to move involuntarily, and she stopped as she realized how close she let me get. I could tell Trish was getting really hot, and she climbed up on the table and slid her pussy right over my face.

I slid my tongue along her slit. I no longer cared if I saw what was happening or not. I had a great view of Trish's pussy and her sexy little brown-eye as I licked and teased her pussy. Trish's pussy was so wet with her nectar that I could barely keep up with her, and it covered my face. I couldn't get enough of her as I licked her from her clit all the way back to her asshole.

I could feel her begin to cum, and she slid her pussy right onto my face. As she did, I curled my tongue and fucked her with it until she unleashed a torrent of cum all over my face.

As she finished, she leaned down and took my cock into her mouth in one full stroke. I think any more than that and I would have cum right there. As it was, she hopped off the table and I laid there and watched as much cocked bobbed in disbelief as I was left hanging once again.

I regained sight of Dan and Tracey. She had shifted positions, and she was riding cowboy up and down on his ten-inch cock. Much to my surprise, Trish walked over and began to kiss Tracey's neck and fondle her beautiful breasts.

Trish said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

Now my jaw hit the ground. Trish came over and untied me and said, "Let's slip out and let them finish on their own."

We quickly dressed and headed home. In the car, I asked her what that was with Tracey, and she said that she wanted to thank her, and at the last second, fondling her seemed like a good way to fuck with my head.

I said, "Mission accomplished."

My cock was still hard when we got home. As much as I tried, I couldn't convince Trish to end the week of teasing early. She just kept saying, "I promise it will be worth it."

So off to bed we went, her fucked out, and me still so hard that I could hang twenty-five-pound weights off my cock.

...Wednesday...

I awoke on Wednesday morning alone. I discovered a note in our bathroom on top of a small box.

It read, "I left you a little gift to wear today. I downloaded an app to your phone, and let me know when you're connected and have it on."

I opened the box to find a app-enabled cock ring. I put it on and texted Trish. The next thing I knew, it started vibrating.

Trish texted me, "Now I get to touch you all day long."

I got to work, anticipating her teasing me non-stop. I was surprised when nothing happened. I dove into work, and soon forgot all about it.

Then, as I stepped into my boss's office to review a customer request, the cock ring began to vibrate. Thankfully, Trish used the lowest (meaning quietest) setting, but I must have looked surprised, because my boss asked me if I was ok. I smiled and said that I was fine, but I decided that I'd better spend the rest of my day in my office, alone.

I called Trish as soon as I got back to my office, and told her what happened.

She said, "I know that you've got a little fantasy thing for her. I saw your meeting on your calendar, and I thought I'd give you a little thrill!"

Trish, without warning, turned the ring on full power.

She said, "Did you know that I am walking around our apartment nude right now? I'm actually headed to our bedroom to use that giant dildo again. I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to get enough of it."

My cock responded to her words and the vibration it was feeling. I could feel the precum making a wet spot in my underwear.

She said, "I'm pouring lube onto it now, and rubbing it all over my pussy. I can't wait to feel it in me.

"I'm pushing it in, uhh, now. Ohhhh. Mmmnnn. It's going in, but it feels soooooo huuuge. I love the way it's stretching me.

"Maybe we could have another man in our bed, but he's going to have to have a cock like this one."

My cock was straining in my pants. I was starting to breath heavy, and the ring turned off.

She said, "That's all you get for now, but I - uhhhh - have something to finish here. Ohhhhh."

Then the phone went 'click.'

I was tempted to finish what she started, but then I got a text, "Don't you touch my dick!"

She really does know me better than I know myself...

She continued to tease me by turning it on and off at various speeds throughout the workday and on my ride home.

I rushed into the house determined to fuck her senseless, only to find that she had invited my brother over for dinner. I'm sure it was part of her mischievous plan to keep me at bay, but I made sure to grab her tits and ass every time he was looking away or otherwise distracted.

I hoped that it would get her worked up, but she stuck to her guns. I tried pinning her to the bed and having my way with her, but she looked me in the eye and said that she truly wanted our anniversary to be special. She gave me her best 'puppy dog' look, and batted her beautiful eyes.

How could I turn her down? She makes me melt every time.

Unfortunately, my cock didn't want to play along, and I ended up laying down for bed with a raging boner that would make Viagra proud. You know how they say, "If you have an erection lasting more than four hours?" I had an all-nighter.

...Thursday...

I awoke Thursday morning still rock hard. I had to take a cold shower to settle the guy down. As we were getting ready for work, Trish came up to me still nude, and said, "You get to please all of this tonight!"

I had visions of her sexy body as I made my way to work, and then throughout the day, Trish continued to send me texts of her luscious body.

I got a selfie of her at a meeting in a client's office followed shortly thereafter of one of her topless in the restroom at what must have been that same office.

Just before lunch, I got a pic of her and Tracey at a restaurant, followed by a pic from a number I didn't recognize that was shot under the table. It showed her skirt pulled up flashing her pussy, and it was captioned, "Guess who took that pic?"

The next pic I got was from Trish, but showed a different skirt pulled up, and it was clearly not Trish's pussy.

The final lunch pic I got was of their table as they left, and it had a $100 tip, and two pairs of panties. It read, "We had fun, so we thought we'd make the waiter's day!"

I didn't get any more pictures until just before I left work, and it was of Trish in our bathroom. She was nude, and she said, "I had so much fun today, but I need your hands on me now."

I think I broke several land speed records on my way home, and I rushed into our bedroom to find her laying on the bed with candles lit, and massage oil out.

I thought I was going to get lucky when she asked me to give her a massage. She let me rub her body from top to bottom - and I took my time on her bottom - she loves having her ass played with.

I rubbed and teased each cheek, and slowly touched and teased her little brown star. As I did, she arched her back and pushed back onto my finger. I slowly finger-fucked her ass, and I could feel her inching ever so close to an orgasm.

Just before she came, she rolled over, and said, "Now rub this side."

I slowly kissed my way from her belly button up to her perfect breasts, and then I nibbled on her neck.

As I did, I whispered, "So just what, exactly, did you and Tracey do at lunch?"

She said, "We teased the waiter, and each other. I bet she is fucking the shit out of Dan's giant cock right now."

With that, I slid three fingers into her sopping wet cunt, and began to slowly pull them back toward me as I hit her G-spot over and over again. I could feel her resolve begin to break, and just as she was about to cum, I stopped and positioned my cock to enter her, and then she rolled out from under me.

She hopped up and said, "That's it, neither one of us are gonna cum until tomorrow night."

Then she ran to the bathroom. She came out in the sexiest little, white, innocent nightie, laid down in the bed like nothing happened, and rolled over and went to sleep. Leaving me with yet another raging hard on.

...Friday Night...

I had made it to Friday. My cock was hard all day long, and I didn't get a single message from Trish. I sent her multiple messages. In fact, at one point, I went to our executive restroom, pulled out my cock and sent her pictures of how hard it was.

I was leaking precum all day long in anticipation of our evening. I had a wet spot on the front of my slacks by the time I made it home.

Trish was still nude from a shower, and it was obvious that she had completely shaved the landing strip from her hot little pussy. I got home from work as she was finishing up her makeup, and I couldn't help but notice that it was extra slutty tonight.

She had waited to rub lotion all over her sexy body until I arrived. She intentionally slowed the process as I stripped to get in the shower. She smoothed the lotion all over her tits moving in circles until she reached her sexy little nipples.

She twisted her nipples with her fingers and tugging the slutty hoop rings that were about an inch and half across that dangled from them. Watching her play with her nipples makes my cock grow hard every time. It was all I could do to keep myself from fucking her right then.

I slid past her to get into the shower, and she reached out and gave my cock three quick strokes followed by a slap. Quite the surprise, but it was a bit of foreshadowing for later in the evening. We're not really a BDSM kind of couple, but we do enjoy exchanging power control from time to time, and she loves to tease.

I closed the shower door, and turned on the water to clean up. I shut my eyes to let the water wash over me and wash the day away.

I was pulled out of my sense of calm by a noise in the bathroom. Trish had pulled one of our kitchen chairs into the bathroom, and placed it so she could put her feet on the shower door, with her legs spread wide, and her ass on the edge of the chair.

She said that she had to finish rubbing the lotion into her skin. So, she slowly began to pull her pussy lips apart and caress her clit, gently pinching and pulling it away from her pussy.

She was working her way up to an orgasm, and as she did, she mentioned to me that we weren't going to be able to go anywhere tonight if I didn't finish my shower. Never once looking up from her own pussy. She enjoys her own pussy so much, that privately I think she may have a thing for girls, but she's never admitted it to me.

Needless to say, I attempted to finish my shower. It was hard to wash my hair and keep watching her, and I can tell you for certain that my cock never got a more thorough washing. She never stopped teasing and pleasing her pussy through my whole shower.

I jumped out of the shower and tried to grab her, but she slapped my hands away, and said that she was in charge of our date tonight. She was deciding where we were going, and if I was going to get lucky.

She told me to hurry up because we were running late, and then she put on a short little white mini skirt (you know the kind) the ones that twirl out when a girl spins giving the hint that it might show more than it is supposed to. She also pulled out a vibrating egg, turned it on and slid it into her cunt as she pulled a skimpy little G-string into place.

She finished off the look with a blue tip that was cut low in the front and back and was thin enough to be nearly see through. It did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples were pierced.

She put on some giant hoop earrings. She loves wearing them and telling me that she can hook her ankles in them when we fuck. She finished off the look with some "fuck me" stripper heels.

My jaw was firmly on the floor, and my cock was hard as granite. I came to my senses when she tossed me a pair of slacks and a V-neck t-shirt. I reached for a pair of underwear, but she said they wouldn't be necessary, as she wanted to see the effect she had on me all night.

We called an Uber, and the driver never took his eyes off of the rearview mirror. Trish made sure of that. She kept rubbing my crotch, and teasing her nipples. She made comments about how she was worried that people could see her piercings through her shirt, and she'd wink at me as he looked at her.

I selected a restaurant a little on the nicer side - white table cloths and too many forks. Our table provided us a bit of privacy in case we wanted to make out a little, but not complete seclusion, because I wanted to show of my beautiful wife. Our waiter was clearly pleased at his luck when her arrived at the table and discovered my slutty little wife and her sheer top. He took our drink order and hurried away.

Trish reached over and unzipped my pants. She reached in and snaked out my already hardening cock.

"I want you to stay like this all dinner."

Our waiter returned to the table and saw what she was had done.

She took each one of her breasts in her hands, and said, "You don't mind if he is comfortable while he eats dinner, do you?"

He just smiled and said, "Be my guest, ma'am."

I ordered the filet, and Trish ordered a chicken fettuccine. She said that the white sauce reminded her of something she liked very much. The waiter smiled at her suggestion and left us to ourselves.

Trish reached for my cock, giving me several slow teasing strokes - gently coaxing a few drops of precum to bubble out of the tip. She then rubbed those all around the head of my cock, leaving it shining in the low light of the room. Then pulled my balls out of my fly so she could tickle and tease them as well. She alternated between a few squeezes of each testicle and a couple slow teasing strokes of my cock.

I could feel my balls beginning to fill with cum, and I was slowly getting ever more desperate to bust a nut. My breath was slowly becoming ragged, and she stopped, leaving my cock bobbing all by itself in mid-air. I slowly regained my composure to realize that a waitress had arrived with our drinks.

She stared at my still bobbing cock with lust in her eyes, and said that our waiter was on a break, and she had volunteered to fill in. She appeared to be very glad that she did.

Trish took an ice cube from one of the drinks, and first rubbed it over her nipples on the outside of her shirt. I swear they were hard enough to rip through her top. Then, as she stared the waitress in the eye, she ran the ice up and down my cock while teasing her own nipples.

I have never actually seen a person "swoon", but this waitress did exactly that. Her knees slightly buckled as she watched this act of wanton sluttiness, and she had to steady herself on the table as she turned to walk away.

Our dinner continued much the same. Trish kept me in a continuous state of arousal, such that my cock ached as we ate. I couldn't tell you how much I ate of my meal, or if it was even cooked. They could have given me chicken fingers, and I wouldn't have noticed. Trish kept fondling my cock and balls, as well as toying with her own nipples throughout dinner. It was all I could do to keep from fucking her right there on the table.

We asked for our check, and both the waiter and waitress from earlier showed up with our bill. They looked slightly disheveled, and had clearly been fooling around behind closed doors.

They handed us our bill, and said, "With our compliments" as they turned to walk away.

I looked at the bill, and it showed $0.00, and had their numbers and was signed "Brad and Kristin, call us anytime."

Our ride home was a continuation of the teasing at dinner. Once in the car, Trish pulled her panties off, and slid the egg out of her pussy while we were in the Uber. The driver had to smell her aroma fill the car, but he never let on. She again unzipped my pants and began to rub the egg up and down my shaft.

My cock dripped with anticipation, and I secretly hoped she would make me shoot my load in that poor driver's car. Just as she would get me close, she would back off and grin at me.

We pulled up to our house, and I attempted to get my cock in my pants.

Trish gently pushed my hands away and said, "Leave it."

I'd never exposed myself in public before, but I was too horny to argue, so I slid out of the car and rushed through our lobby. Thankfully, no one was around, but it was a turn-on nonetheless.

Once in the elevator Trish dropped to her knees and started teasing the head of my cock with her tongue. I felt my legs start to buckle at the sheer pleasure and intensity of it all when Trish stood up and smiled at me with her sexiest grin.

The doors opened and Trish dropped her dress in the elevator and started walking to the door, leading me by my cock. We made it to our door and started making out before we could even get the key in the lock. My clothes were in a heap by the door before it was even closed.

Trish led me to our bedroom where she pushed me onto the bed and slid Virtual Reality goggles over my eyes.

As she placed a set of earbuds my ears, she said, "Tonight is for your enjoyment."

She then gently grabbed my hands and slid them up to the handcuffs that we keep on each side of the bed, and did the same with my legs.

I found myself tied spread eagle with my cock hard as granite, and I felt my wife getting up off the bed. Just as I started to protest, the VR goggles came to life with visions of a very sexy woman with a body not unlike my wife slowly making her way towards a bed.

The VR woman had tits much like Trish's in the 34C range, topped with similar hoops, but she had areolas about twice the size of my wife, and had those really sexy puffy nipples. Her pussy was completely shaved like Trish, but in place of a landing strip, she had a tattoo that read "Slut Wife", and as she turned around, I saw that she also had a tramp stamp that said "Fuck Me". The longer I looked at this woman, I began to think that she could have been Trish's long-lost sister, and that gave me some naughty ideas that I'd jerk off to later.

Brwhite
Brwhite
46 Followers