Anniversary Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to look around the scene that was unfolding in front of me, and I found that my perspective was that of a man with a raging hard on, tied spread eagle to a bed. I started to take in more of the scene, and found that I was in a very large bedroom with a few chairs and couches. Each of these chairs and couches were occupied by couples or groups in various stages of undress and sexual acts and combinations.

I felt the bed move a little, and realized that Trish was getting onto the bed. I instinctively looked in that direction to see "VR woman" getting on the bed. VR woman reached for my cock, and as she touched it, I felt Trish's hand on my cock.

I'm a little slow to pick up on things, but I realized that Trish was trying to give me my fantasy. I had mentioned in the past that I'd love to have sex with her at a sex club. She was hesitant to do anything like that, but this was close enough in my book.

I wasn't sure how she was doing it, but Trish was stroking my cock to the same rhythm that VR girl was in my vision. VR girl reached up and began to pinch and twist my nipple as she stroked my cock, and I could feel the very same sensations on my chest.

VR girl moved between my legs with her pert ass high in the air and began to gently lick the underside of my hard cock. I could feel Trish's breath on my balls as VR girl licked my dick. She then began to slowly take my cock all the way into her mouth, wrapping her lips around my cock as she slid my cock in and deepthroated me. She slid her mouth all the way down my cock and I could feel her tongue inch out of her mouth and tickle my balls.

This whole thing was a bit of a mindfuck. Trish was doing such an amazing job staying in sync with the video, that I was beginning to lose touch with reality. In fact, I don't think I ever remember Trish licking my balls while deepthroating me. She was definitely pulling out all the stops.

VR girl was moaning, and I could feel the vibrations on my cock. I looked into her eyes as she stared up at me from her position of submission, and I noticed that a guy got up off of one of the chairs and moved over to the bed. He began rubbing her ass and appeared to be slowly finger fucking her. Her moans slowly became more intense each time his hand slid down into her pussy.

She became distracted by this action, and let my cock slide out of her mouth, but she kept her face in my crotch letting my dick and balls rub all over her face as she focused on the pleasure our new friend was giving her.

She said, "Do you want to see me to fuck him while I suck you?"

I responded, "Yes, fuck him, Baby!"

He slid his cock into her and pulled her hair back as she engulfed my cock again. I could feel my cock sliding into VR girl's throat every time he pushed his cock into her pussy. I was so turned on by what I was seeing and feeling, that I couldn't make out what was real, and what was virtual.

VR girl slowly pulled back off of my cock, and I looked up and saw a very sexy redhead was stepping up to the bed She had smallish tits topped with tiny little nipples. She had sexy full lips, fuck me hips, and, in contrast to the VR girl, she had a full fiery red bush hiding her hot pussy.

Red gently grabbed my cock, stroking it slow enough to keep me hard and close to the edge, but never enough to push me over the edge to orgasm. I couldn't help but be turned on by this sensory overload, but I kept thinking, "How is Trish pulling this off?"

I looked up, and VR girl (the one who looked just like Trish) stepped over to a couch by the bed and slowly lowered herself onto a new man's cock. This guy's cock looked to be about ten inches long - nearly the same size as Dan's cock from the massage.

As she slowly rode this cock, an equally sexy blonde walked up to her and began to tease and play with her breasts, tugging on her nipple rings causing VR girl to have just the slight expressions of pain, then the new girl leaned down and began to make out with my virtual wife. I could feel my cock begin to swell as I watched this woman who looked just like my wife make out with a hot blonde slut.

The guy she was fucking was just as turned on by what he was watching, and I could see his eyes begin to roll back in his head. VR girl jumped off his cock and knelt down in front of him as he spilled his cum all over her beautiful tits.

I then watched the blonde slut lick his cum off of her tits as VR girl cleaned his cock off with her mouth. Then, VR girl leaned back on the couch as the blonde brought three more well-endowed, incredibly buff guys to her.

VR girl took one cock in her mouth, and grabbed a cock in each hand and began stroking and teasing them. Their cocks were already hard, and ready to please. Two more guys stepped up behind the couch and began stroking their cocks as well.

VR girl took the first cock in her mouth, balls deep and gagged on it a little, but the guy kept fucking her mouth until she pulled away choking with tears streaming down her face, and I heard her speak for the first time.

It sounded like Trish's voice, and she said, "I want you to cum all over me. I want my husband to see me covered in your cum."

VR girl knelt down in front of the couch as the guys moved to surround her. She closed her eyes as the first guy began to cum on her face. She opened her eyes through the cum and reached up to grab two of the guys by their balls, and as she squeezed their balls, they started to cum on her tits.

I was beginning to get concerned that I was going to cum from all of this stimulation, but then the redhead pulled away from me stepping off the bed and headed to get fucked at another chair in the room.

VR girl came back to the bed and began to suck on my cock. I could feel the wet cum on her face on the inside of my thighs as she licked my balls. One of the guys stepped behind her and began fucking her doggie-style. The other guy kept stroking his cock, but then unload a giant load of cum all over her back.

I was so turned on, I hoped that Trish was really getting fucked as this VR girl sucked my cock.

I started telling her, "Fuck him Trish. Ride that cock, Baby."

He began fucking her harder, and with each thrust, I could feel my cock going deeper into her throat. It was one of the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

The guy's eyes started to roll back in his head, and he came in one massive thrust into her pussy. I could see (and feel) her shake as she came.

I was quivering and shaking as I was desperately on the edge of an orgasm myself, but she slowly slid my cock out of her mouth, but she had other things in mind.

VR girl began to slowly make her way up my body as she turned around to let me see her freshly fucked cunt. Trish was continuing to try to make my fantasies a reality. I could see the cum on her sexy pussy lips and I felt like my cock was going to cum just by looking at this sight.

As she leaned down to suck on my cock, Trish took the VR goggles off of my eyes, and I was treated to the vision of Trish's cunt glistening with cum.

Then I started get upset at the idea that she had actually just fucked another man, but she sucked my cock into her mouth as she lowered her sloppy pussy onto my lips. I was so turned on, that any protests or questions I may have had were lost as I started licking and lapping and sucking her cum drenched pussy. I could feel the cum rushing out of her pussy into my mouth as she sucked my cock.

I could taste her juices mix with the cum, and it was such a nasty sexy taste that it turned me on all the more. I couldn't wait to meet the guy who had fucked her sexy pussy. I stuck my tongue as deep as it would go in an attempt to lick every drop from her cunt.

Trish, for her part, was sucking on my cock and teasing my balls like her life depended on it. I could feel her building towards an orgasm. So, I ran my fingers through the remaining cum on her pussy, and slid a finger into her ass. That pushed her over the edge. She sat up and rubbed her pussy into my face as I curled my tongue into a little dick and let her ride it to ecstasy.

Trish finally began to settle down, and she spun around and impaled herself on my cock, and now that my face was free, I looked at her and said, "What the fuck?"

Trish smiled and said, "Surprise!"

I wanted to be mad, but I had asked for this, and how could I be mad at her as she rode my cock like the sexy little minx that she is.

I had to ask, though, "Where is the guy?"

She smiled, reached for the night stand, and showed me a black bottle that read, "Cum Lube". She said, "I found this online, and it hatched my little plan. I don't know if I could ever fuck another guy, but this helped make the fantasy real for you."

She squirted more of the lube onto her body, went back into character and said, "Oh baby, there were so many of them. They fucked my cunt, my ass, and I just had to cuck each one of them off so you I could be your little cumslut."

Even though I knew it was fake, seeing her drenched in cum like that turned me on like never before. My cock began to swell inside her. The cum began sliding down her tits and hanging in long drips off of each nipple, bouncing each time she rammed herself onto my cock.

Finally, one of the drops broke free from her chest and landed with a splat on my stomach, sending me over the edge in a mind-numbing orgasm, releasing the massive load of cum that she had built up in me all night long.

I could feel every burst of cum leaving my cock and filling her pussy. I had built up such a load that I could feel it overflowing her cunt and running down onto my balls in a sexy nasty mess. I relaxed and enjoyed her post orgasmic contractions on my dick.

I started to come back to reality, and I said, "I have to ask, how did you pull this off?"

Trish snuggled up next to me and said, "Tracey's boyfriend, Dan, works for a tech company that is just getting into VR porn. I told Tracey what I wanted to do, and she told me about Dan. She gave Dan some pictures of me, and he superimposed me into one of their videos.

"I had it playing on the TV while you were watching it. Then I just made you feel what you wanted to feel."

I looked over at her and said, "You are one kinky bitch."

She smiled through a layer of fake cum and said, "And I'm all yours."