All Comments on 'Annoying Little Step Sister'

by curt6986

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely continue with this one

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

More please this might get nicely hot n sexy especially if mum and dad encourage them.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 2 years ago
What a Glorious Sister-In-Law

Wow, a perfect way to get off after a hard day of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was she Rache (Rachel) or Gina (Regina) ? An edit might be in order.

Mwm2106Mwm2106almost 2 years ago

Wow - Well written, And highly sexy! Thanks for the ride - pump'in like, almost like, I was there... Please write more - including some water sports would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the name changed mid way through

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

her name is Rachel but she is nicknamed rach. thanks for reading my story.

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

yeah sorry about that I missed that when I was editing it sorry thanks for reading my story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

If one feels compelled to give a rambling, poorly punctuated, excessively detailed description all jammed in front of that person's name, they should step away from the keyboard and never return.

That was just the beginning of the butchery you performed with what most certainly is what very little of the English language you think you know.

Get an education. Spell check doesn't fix everything, and one must be knowledgeable enough in English to clearly write what they intend to express or it's just garbage. Since you obviously have very little familiarity with English, that's what this was.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, 5 stars...

Only complaint is that the story ends too soon. Rachel should have got het pussy filled.

Rachel also had a name change.

woodhard65woodhard65almost 2 years ago

i would like to see were this story continue.

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your concern troll . I love when people hate on others when they do things you don't have the balls to do yourself thanks and have a nice day ...............................

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never cared for the stepfamily stories because I don't think its really incest.

But I found this one to be very enjoyable and I'm hoping this will continue in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, that's all I gotta say about it. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. I would love to see where this might go.

Please keep up the good work.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

You're welcome, hack. If you google my username, you'll find that I actually do have the balls to do it, it's just that I do it way better than you, and I don't do it for free anymore.

How's that foot taste?

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

yeah, you really proved me wrong, that's how you get your jollies off. Then all I have to say to you is your welcome.

Enjoy Playing with yourself thanking of me the "hack".

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

I guess you didn't. Doesn't matter. You've convinced almost 5 people to follow you for each story you've vomited out. Nice.

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years agoAuthor

hey, am having a fuck ball of a time. while you're spending all your free time at rub and tug massage parlors.

TW9278TW92782 months ago

It looks as if you're not finished with this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurt6986@curt6986
how do you like my profile picture of me showering outdoors lol .......