Annoying Little Step Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even so. They could make me move out. I can't risk that right now. I have to finish school and get a real job before I can move out." he asserted.

"Actually, mom kind of suggested we get together, well not have sex necessarily, but she did want me to try and make some kind of relationship with you." she offered.

"Ok." he replied, "Well, let's go to bed. I'm wiped out."

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked expectantly, her eyes searching his face hopefully.

"Rachel, I've got to get some sleep. I've got..." he started when she interrupted him.

"Oh, I'll let you sleep. I just want to be held by you. I'll sleep better." she quickly added. throwing in that puppy dog look and batting her eyes ''please''

Curtis sighed, "Rachel. As long as they're home, we're not gonna do anything. Anything at all." he said wearily.

Rachel's eyes shone with fire. She was used to getting her way, especially with men. 'We'll just see about that.' she muttered to herself.

"Don't you think she's gonna know if we're fooling around?" he asked, weariness making his voice softer. She didn't answer.

Gently, he steered her into his bedroom. she had a sexy smirk on her face, Pulling back the covers, he nudged her onto the bed. "move your butt over." She quickly made room for him. "Now we are going to sleep."

All of Rachel's anger melted away as she snuggled up with the man in his bed. Soon her boobs were mashed against his back and her arms around him at his waist. She sighed with contentment and drifted off.

Curtis enjoyed the embrace, but the realization that he was going to have to talk to her in the morning. She clearly wasn't getting where he was coming from. Maybe she didn't care. Either way, he needed a place to live plus what if her mom or his dad found out and tried to kill him. He couldn't let her screw that up.

Once he was satisfied that she wasn't going to wake. he Looked up at the alarm clock, Fuck 2:59 a.m. he groaned at the awareness of how late it was and the little sleep he was going to get. 'Thanks, Rachel.' he thought to himself.

12