Ann's Friends Come Thru Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

About 4:30 I tapped on Pat's door and heard a sleepy come in. I rolled in and Pat looked over to see who it was. I told her sorry for waking her up but we were going to order food to eat in and what did she want telling her it was going to be either pizza or smoke house food. Pat said pizza sounded good and she would just have some of what was ordered, she was not that hungry. We talked for a few about how she was doing and asked if I would send Jack in so he could let her know what she should do or not do. I went and got him and he went in to see her. He examined her leg and the area around her pussy. She still had full feeling in her outer and inner lips but none right next to it in her leg. He told her she could do whatever she felt like doing but just be careful about it until the am. He said that April had a watch party all set for tomorrow night when we get together. Pat's mouth dropped open and Jack could not keep from laughing. He said no, she will leave us alone in the beginning but might join later. Pat was relieved to hear that. She asked him to send Sue in and he left and did.

Sue came in and Pat asked her to help her get up and also help get her brace off. She was just going to use her wheelchair tonight. Sue was the only able bodied one of the group left now and Pat knew she helped Keith with his braces all the time. Sue made some suggestions on how to get out of it and Pat found it not that hard to do. Sue helped her get some shorts on. When she tried to sit up on the bed it was an entirely different experience. First it was a little difficult to get into a sitting position with only one good leg and some of your back and trunk muscles gone and second it felt funny to not feel anything on the right side as she sat on it. Sue helped her with a t-shirt and then got her wheelchair over to the bed. Pat said she had been transferring to it for several years but now it would be a new experience. She used her hand to move her right leg down to the foot rest then slid the left over. She leaned over and put one hand on the locked wheel and lifted her butt to the seat cushion. She did a pretty good job but again it was entirely different than when she was pretending. She had to use her hands quite a bit to lift and get into position on the seat. She thanked Sue for all of her help and hospitality and they hugged.

Pat and Sue got out to the pool deck and everyone had something on. They welcomed Pat to their group and said she was a life member now. The food was not expected for a little while longer so they sat and talked. Jack asked how she was doing and how she felt. She answered she felt fine but much different. Just the short time today and then getting up a little while ago was quite different than before. But not in a bad way she continued, far from it, I feel like a big burden has been lifted from my shoulders and am ready to get on with the rest of my life with a far different view on things. I can now experience what all of you have and it feels great. We all cheered her on and were glad to be together.

In a while we started getting things ready; the wheelchair brigade brought stuff from the kitchen to the outside table and got it set. Not enough room for all the wheelchairs in the kitchen anyway. We had a good dinner and sat around the pool for a while after. Everyone was in kind of a mellow mood tonight so it was not long before Sue and I, Jack and April headed to our own bedrooms. Pat and Ann followed us to theirs. Pat said she thought she would be fine and did not need any help and would take her shower in the morning.

Sue and I cuddled on the bed and she slowly masturbated me not really wanting to get me off yet. She asked if I was alright and I said yes I was just thinking about all the people I have helped get their bodies modified. Sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing then I realize how much I enjoy my body this way and feel better. Sue kissed me passionately and said well you sure made me a lot better and I thank you again for it. I am sure Ann and Pat feel the same way. She turned on her side with me and lifted her upper leg then guided my cock into her wet cunt. We just lay that way for a while flexing our muscles then she slowly and gently started fucking me. My right side was down so I could not feel anything and I reached my right arm under her side and took hold of a breast. My left hand reached down and I started fingering her clit. I was glad I was long enough to be able to get in her that way. Quickly I felt her speed up and it did not take long for her to cum. She took me with her and I did a good job of filling her up. When we were done we just fell asleep.

Ann was able to help Pat get undressed and into bed. She told Pat she was even sexier now struggling to get into bed. Ann struggled some also. Pat got on her left side and Ann snuggled up to her with her back. This put Ann's missing shoulder up and Pat soon started caressing it and kissing her neck. Her hand periodically moved down and cupped and massaged Ann's breast. She pulled on her nipples and rubbed them between her thumb and forefinger. Ann was getting more aroused and soon lifted her right leg. Pat got the hint and moved her hand down to her pussy. She found her soaking wet. There was a little gap where she had removed Ann's leg and pelvis and Pat moved her hand around the area as much as she could. She soon moved back to Ann's clit and went to work on it and then her G spot. Ann soon had a big cum getting Pats hand and fingers even wetter. Pat kept her going for several minutes then let her settle down. Ann soon turned to her right side and again Pat ran her hand all over her missing pelvis and again stuck her finger in Ann's cunt. They were now kissing very passionately and Ann was able to get hold of Pat's breast. They continued to stimulate each other and enjoyed their time together.

April and Jack took a shower together and April sucked him off. She loved to deep throat him and could hold her breath for some time while using her throat muscles on him. Jack dried her off and they got into bed. April opened her legs to him and he struggled down between them and started eating her. He reached up and took hold of her big breasts and worked them over as he sucked her clit. Oral sex was the favorite thing for them to do with each other, as it was a lot easier for both of them, and April was always good for two or three good cums.

Pat was really asleep as Ann was already up and gone when she finally woke up. She was very anxious to start her new life and carefully got on the edge of the bed. Ann had left her wheelchair right next to the bed so she carefully transferred to the chair. It went pretty good but she thought she might have the chair on the other side next time and try that. She wheeled into the bathroom and was able to get on the john with no trouble. It sure felt different with no feeling in her right leg and hip. She could never pretend this. She got back in her chair and into the shower again having to transfer to the bench on the wall of the shower. She knew this was the routine. She was very careful to not fall off the bench but since her left leg was ok it did not seem to be much of a problem. She washed and went ahead and shaved her legs wondering what that would be like. She was very careful with her right leg and it was nothing like she had thought it would be. First it wanted to flop around a lot and second with no feeling she was not sure how hard to push on the razor. She got it done with no nicks. She dried off and put the towel on the seat of her wheelchair. A quick brush through her hair and she was ready.

When she got into the bedroom Pat wanted to put her brace on and got it out of the corner where it had been put last evening. She got some shorts and a blouse and put them on the bed. After she moved to the bed she tried to reverse how she had gotten out of the brace with Sue's help yesterday afternoon. She did pretty good and now that she could move around she got all the straps and knee cap buckled. She sat up and down and locked the hip joint to see how it worked then got her shorts and blouse on. With the hip belt the shorts would not fasten but the blouse covered the open waist band. She then realized with the brace on that getting into her wheelchair was going to take some doing. She switched the chair so the right side was next to the bed and put her legs over the side of the bed. She found she could use her left leg to help lift herself over to the chair and then lift her right leg by hand on to the footrest. She locked the hip joint after she got settled and wheeled out to see where everyone was. They were having breakfast and she was welcomed by all. Jack asked how she was feeling and she reported great and the medicine seemed to have stayed where it was supposed to, no strange numbness anywhere. Jack was relieved to hear this.

After they were done eating Pat asked Ann if she would like to go by the office with her and then do some shopping. Ann said that would be great she needed some things also. Ann changed into a tan t-shirt and put her hook arm on over the shirt. The plastic anti-rotation devise emphasized her large breast and the shorts she had on were short and tight. It was very obvious where her hip and buttock had been removed. She was going to use her wheelchair as she still did not have the stamina to walk that far. In the van Ann asked what Pat wanted to do at the office and she told her she wanted to use the parallel bars to try walking with her forearm crutches for the first time. Pat had no trouble getting into or driving her wheelchair van with hand controls as she had been pretending and driving it for several years. They got to the office, checked the answering machine and found nothing on it then into the physical therapy room.

Pat had thought to adjust the bars to her height last Tuesday so she did not have to go through that today. She parked at the end of the bars and locked her wheels. She placed her hands on the bars and was able to pull herself up also using her left leg to stand without a lot of trouble. She needed to do strengthening exercises on the left leg. As she stood straight the drop locks at her locking knee fell into place and she leaned over and double checked that they were fully locked. She stood straight up and the lock at her hip fell into place. She reached down and pulled it up into its keeper so she could try walking without it the first time. Her shorts wanted to keep falling down so she let them drop and got her feet out of them. Pat tried to take a step and her right leg was very hard to drag along. After a couple of tries she locked the hip joint and tried again. She found that by using her side muscles to move the fully braced leg and hip much easier and was able to walk to the end of the bars. She managed to turn and Ann spoke up and asked her to remove her blouse. Pat did not hesitate and stood there letting Ann look at her. She asked if she could take a picture with her phone and Pat said sure and get mine a take a video.

Pat was able to walk all the way back, turn and sit in her wheelchair. She was tired and Ann had gotten a bottle of water from the ice box and she took a drink. Ann had pulled her chair up alongside Pat and got her hooks into position to rub and pinch Pats nipples. Ann told her how very sexy she was walking back to her. They kissed and Pat rubbed the nipple that was sticking through the t-shirt and plastic stabilizer around Ann's breast. Pat said after I get done with Jack I want you. Deal Ann said. Pat got up and walked again this time with her crutches and did very well. She felt confident now that she would not have any trouble getting around when she had to walk. Ann had brought back a set of scrubs so Pat put them on until she could get larger size stuff to wear with her brace.

They arrived at the mall and found a handicap parking space. After they both unloaded in their wheelchairs they headed inside and looked at the layout map. After picking a couple of places they headed that way. Ann asked Pat if she wanted her to wear white in the office and Pat said it did not matter. Ann said she was thinking about a pair of white slacks and white top. She would have the left pants leg removed very close to her hip and thought both would accent her modifications. Pat said yes but would we get any work done and they both laughed. Pat said she was looking for both work and non work outfits that would fit her new waist size. Ann said she understood and asked if she was going to get a couple of bras. Pat sighed and said I guess I had better to wear at work and the hospital.

Ann found a top and pair of slacks that she was going to try on. Pat picked up several things to just see what size she needed first then would go from there. They were both able to get their wheelchairs into a fitting room and helped each other try things on. They were able to figure out sizes but did not find anything they liked so moved on to another store. The next place had what they were looking for so they each got what they needed and were glad to be done. After stopping for something cold to drink they headed home. On the way Pat surprised Ann and asked her if she wanted to move in with her, at least for a while, until she could find her own place. Ann said that sounded great but she needed a little time to think about it and could they stop by and look at it sometime. Pat said no problem and they got back to my place.

Jack and April had said at lunch that they had better be heading west in the morning. When Pat and Ann got home we decided we should have a night out for dinner and celebrate all that had gone on for the past weeks. The girls decided it should be a place they could all dress up and I made a reservation. I knew the owner and he had several private dining rooms and saved one for me. Ann and Pat decided they were going to go on their crutches and I was tempted to join them then since I had not used my braces and crutches for a while decided I had better stick to my wheelchair. The girls got dressed to the "9s" again and each had chosen something that showed off their missing or crippled appendages to the fullest. We took two vans and Ann's wheelchair just in case.

We had a fantastic dinner and everyone but I had a bit of wine. Praise and thanks were heaped on Pat and Jack for their expert work. We all agreed that we lived fantastic lives able to enjoy our bodies as we wanted them. No one knew what modifications might come later. We got home and it was a beautiful night out so we all got out of our fancy duds and met naked at the pool. After talking for a while longer to let our meal settle, the girls ganged up on April and had their turn with her. Jack and I had both taken our Cialis and the first lady that wondered over to us wanting to get fucked put our cock rings on, both around our balls and cock. Pat seemed particular Horney saying she thought she was about to start her period. We were able to fuck all the women saving our best cums for our own partners. The others cleaned the results with their mouths and tongues. Pat came back and asked if I would fuck her in a day or two during her period. I said I would be glad to.

We finally said good night and each pair retreated to their bedrooms for a shower and after lovemaking session. The next morning we got up and had breakfast then saw Jack and April off with Jack saying the next group meeting was at their place. As the four of us got back in the house Ann said she had been invited by Pat to live with her for a while as she looked for her own place to live and was going to take her up on it. They were going to head over to her placed to scope it out and headed out. Sue and I stripped the beds, and started some wash enjoying the quiet yet missing our great friends.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers