Annual August Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pedler
pedler
10 Followers

Teresa looked up into my eyes and asked a question. "You never have told me just what role I am to play on this trip. Am I your sister, your date or your wife?"

I thought for a minute than said, "Well, I think being my sister would be awkward and I'm not sure about the wife thing, so for now I'd like you to just be my date."

"A date it is." She removed her wedding ring and dropped it into her purse. "You shouldn't be dating a married woman."

On the rest of the trip we talked about each other's lives. I told her about my work and plans for the future and she shared details about her life and family. I learned about Sarah's accomplishments in High School and the University she would be attending. We became very comfortable with one another.

When we arrived at the condo Tom and mom's luggage was taken into one bedroom, Theresa's into another and mine was left in the living room. I guess I'd be spending my nights on the couch. We all unpacked, began to prepare for an evening out. One bathroom had a door to the living room and another door to Theresa's bedroom. She offered to take her shower first so I began preparing the clothes I would be wearing.

My mind began to wonder just what was going on in the other bedroom. Would mom and Tom take turns in the master bathroom and shower separately, or might they undress together and maybe even shower together. I guess I'll never know.

Theresa announced that she was done with the bathroom and it was mine. I showered and dressed for the evening. When I emerged the other three were ready. Tom was wearing jeans and a sharp western style shirt. Mom was wearing a conservative dress decorated with flowers with two top buttons left undone expose her cleavage. Theresa was wearing a light pink strapless dress that had a band of elastic that wrapped nicely around her breasts. I doubt if there was a bra underneath.

We arrived at the nightclub that they had attended the last couple of years and moved to a table near the dance floor. After supper I danced with Theresa and Tom with mom. Holding her body next to mine was driving me crazy. Her body felt so good during the slow dances and moved very provocatively during the fast ones. I didn't want the music or the night to end. And, I notices mom was also having a wonderful time. I haven't seen mom this happy in months.

Then Tom turned and asked me, "May I have the next dance with your date?"

I responded, "Only if I might have the honor of a dance with your wife."

Tom nodded and led Theresa to the dance floor. I did the same with mom and she melted into my arms. I had given mom hugs before, but this was different. Her body was rubbing against mine with her head lying on my chest. For a moment I forgot who she was as we enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies. I was becoming quite aroused. Then she looked up at me and asked, "Are you comfortable with the arrangements? I mean, are you ok with me being Tom's wife?"

"Mom, I haven't seen you so happy since dad left us. Your happiness is the most important thing to me. Yes mom, I'm extremely happy."

Then she ask, "And, what about you and Theresa. Are you comfortable taking care of her?"

"Mom, I really enjoyed being with her. I'm not her caretaker. She is like -- a really good friend. I wish the girls at school were as nice as her."

The night finally ended and since I was the only one who wasn't old enough to drink, I drove Tom's car back to the condo. I peeked in the rearview mirror and noticed Tom and mom were enjoying a passionate kiss. I turned and smiled at Theresa.

When we arrived they walked into the condo with arms wrapped around each other's waist and didn't stop but went straight to their bedroom. Theresa and I held hands as we entered and she asked if I wanted to watch some TV. I said, "Sure" and we settled onto the couch.

After only a few minutes she announced that she needed to be more comfortable, went to her bedroom and changed into a set of pj's. She returned to settle again in my arm and kicked her feet up on the couch beside her. I paid little attention to the movie on the screen as my mind was wondering in two directions. I could feel of Theresa's breast nestled against my ribs, and I entertained the thought of what might be happening behind that bedroom door. Needless to say I was becoming quite aroused.

About half way through the movie, Theresa looked up at me and I down into her eyes and our lips met. I placed my free hand on her cheek as she had one hand on my leg and one on my chest. With little warning she announced that it was bed time. We both stood and I walked her to her bedroom door where we again embraced. The kiss was long and sensual. I felt her braless breasts pressing against my chest. I'm sure she could feel my arousal against her body and I was about to ask if I could go farther when she gently pushed me away, said good night, and entered her bedroom. I enjoyed some beautiful dreams through the night but refrained from relieving my stiffness. I wondered just what tomorrow might bring.

I awoke early to the smell of bacon cooking. I looked into the kitchen and saw mom standing over the stove. "Good morning mom. Did you sleep well?"

She smiled and said, "I didn't get much sleep, but maybe I can take a nap later today. How about you?"

I replied, "As well as I could on the couch."

She smiled and said, "You better get ready for the lake. Tom is getting dressed right now. He's looking forward to spending the day with you. And, I can't wait to go shopping with Theresa."

After breakfast Tom and I got our gear together, went to the dock and rented a boat. The fishing was good but not great. As was our custom we released all our catches. Tom caught both the most and the largest fish, but nothing was said about our bet. The day reminded me of the many times dad and I had spent on the lake. Tom was not dad, but he was a close second. Our conversation was mostly about our lives and love of sports, but Tom changed the subject with a serious question. "Jim, have you had sex with other women."

My first inclination was to do the macho thing and lie, but I'm glad I didn't. "No, I have never had sex. Oh, I have gone as far as to feel a girl's breast while telling her goodnight after a date. And, I did play doctor with Shirley once when I was about 12. I was in big trouble when she told mom how far I had gone."

Tom laughed and responded. "Good for you. This is why I ask. Some guys can't wait to get into a girl's pants. They never consider the dangers. That's why I think you would be wise to wait until you're absolutely sure that she is the one for life before you take that step. You won't be sorry. Too many kids marry for sex then find out they don't really like each other."

I had already had the same talk with my dad. He and mom were virgins when they married, and he was proud of it. I was wondering if he was giving me advice for my sake or for Theresa's. "May I ask about you and Theresa? Have you had other sexual partners?"

"Great question! And you have the right to know. Unlike your mom and dad, we had sex a few weeks before we were married, but only with each other. The only other people we have had sex with are your parents. We love, or should I say loved, them very much. If I had not met Theresa I would be completely satisfied sharing my whole life with your mom, and I'm sure Theresa with your dad. Before this special weekend even began the four of us were in love with each other. The key phrase to remember is 'self control'. We all made a commitment that this relationship be reserved to the August holiday. The other 51 weeks of the year we would be completely faithful to our wives. Opportunities always present themselves at work or socially, but we have every confidence that out of our love for each other there will be no straying. Do you have any other questions? I'll be happy to tell you anything."

"Well yes I do. What about me? If I lose my virginity to Theresa am I showing lack of self control? And, will the relationship I have with you change?"

"Those are great questions. But before I answer I have a couple of questions for you. First, do you love Theresa?

I responded, "Yes. I would do anything for her. She is a very special person not only for all she has done for mom, but on the inside. The answer is yes."

Tom continued, "And second, if something were to happen to me what would you do?"

"Oh! Please don't talk that way. You have been like a dad to me these last few months and I can't bear the thought of losing you too. ---- But if something were to happen, I would see to it that Theresa was cared for the rest of her life. I would protect her and make sure all her wants and needs were supplied. And I have a favor to ask of you. Please don't let me do anything this weekend that might jeopardize the friendship I have with you and Theresa."

"I promise. You've made me a happy man. I am very comfortable with any relationship you and Theresa might enjoy. You must remember that it's just for the weekend and no more. Jim, you have my blessing. And, as long as you're open and honest with me, we'll remain good friends."

We fished until late afternoon, turned in our boat, and made a stop on the way home. Tom bought two boxed of chocolates and gave one to me. We held our surprises behind our backs when we arrived at the condo. Mom and Theresa greeted us at the door with a big hug and a kiss. Tom then gave Theresa a peck on her cheek so I did the same to mom. We then presented the two of them with the chocolates as Tom said, "This is our catch today." After another thank you kiss we retreated to our bathrooms to take a shower and dressed comfortably for the evening.

At dinner we told the ladies about our day and heard all about the shopping and lunch they had enjoyed. We then moved to the living room for the evening. Mom settled alongside Tom and Theresa beside me.

Then Tom spoke up, "Aren't you going to show us what all you bought today?"

Theresa leaped to her feet and said, "Come on, let's go." Mom rose more reluctantly but followed her into the bedroom.

The fashion show began when Theresa emerged wearing a red summer dress with white stripes in just the right places. Then mom entered wearing a new white nurse's uniform. It was quite flattering and would be quite appropriate for her work. Theresa came out in a pant suit that could be worn at any formal party. Then mom with shorts and a tank top. I ask if she was going to take up jogging and she responded, "I just might."

Next Theresa entered in a yellow skimpy bikini. It tied behind her neck and back with only three triangles of material to cover the important parts. She smiled when she saw my jaw drop and my eyes bugging out of my face, then said that she and mom planned to hang out by the pool tomorrow while we watched football, to which Tom responded, "Not in that."

Then mom emerged modeling a new lime green bikini. I had never seen her in one before and though it was much more conservative than Theresa's, the sight of so much bare skin on her legs, stomach, and cleavage were making my heart beat out of my chest. The bottoms caressed her figure and I felt the desire to run my hands over her rear and between her legs. The top displayed a more than generous amount of cleavage and I realized my tongue was hanging out. She continued to take several modeling poses and seemed to enjoy turning us on.

I hadn't noticed that Theresa left the room until she reentered in shear baby doll lingerie. There were just enough layers of material to enjoy the outline of her breasts and hips, leaving the rest to my imagination. Then she did a spin that revealed the frilly panties. She moved over to sit at my side in my arms and gave me a big hug. Needless to say, my crotch was becoming quite uncomfortable.

Our eyes turned to the bedroom door waiting for the last reveal. Slowly, or should I say reluctantly, mom entered wearing a see through bra and panty outfit. It was black with red frills added in all the right places. I was shocked. At home mom was quite modest. I had seen her occasionally in a stage of undress like a slip or maybe a glimpse through a doorway in a white bra and panties. But, this was an outfit that displayed all her splendor and as she turned we enjoyed the view from every angle. I glanced over to see Tom's eyes and mouth wide open. It was obvious mom was uncomfortable, probably because I was in the room, but she continued to take provocative poses. I could see the size of her areolas and that her nipples were standing at attention. Through the shear panties I was surprised to see that she was clean shaven. My discomfort was becoming very obvious with my desire for more. As I squirmed, Theresa looked down and smiled. Then mom floated across the room and sat on Tom's lap. I watched as she planted a kiss on his lips and hugged his neck. His hands traveled down the sides of her arms, around her back and drew her closer.

Theresa stood up, took my hand and said, "Come on, we're in the way." She led me across the room to her bedroom where she stopped, turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a very passionate kiss on my lips. At that she looked over to Tom and gave him a wink which he returned. She then led me into the bedroom, and closed the door behind us. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Are you still my date, or are you ready to become my mate?"

"Theresa - before I answer there is something you need to know. I have always loved my mom and my sister. I want you to know how thankful I am to you and Tom for all you have done for them since dad left our lives. In these past two days I have become more deeply in love with both you and Tom. As much as I want you to be intimate with you, I want you to know that I love you more than I lust for you. I would be proud to be your husband. But, you'll need to show me how. I'm just a little nervous."

I have never been hugged so tightly. Our embrace loosened enough to find each other's lips. I could detect a tear falling from her cheek to mine. We separated just long enough for our eyes to meet as she said, "I love you too. Tonight will be a time of discovery for both of us. It will actually be our honeymoon. Just be sensitive and what doesn't come naturally I'll guide you through."

With that Theresa began unbuttoning my shirt, as her lips kissed down my neck, onto my chest, as her fingers slid the shirt off my shoulders. She placed her hands on my waist and guided me to the bed where I lay down on my back and watched as she continued kissing down to my belly button. I noticed that her hands struggled with my shorts and underwear. My cock eventually sprang free, she took in the view and began to caress it with one hand as the other continued to push my shorts and underwear onto the floor. My cock was already rigid, but was becoming harder than it ever had been before. Her hand was working up and down my shaft as she slid to her knees and began kissing its tip. She then began to lick the underneath side from bottom to top and back down. It was obvious she knew the area that would bring me the most pleasure. She then slid her mouth onto my cock. As she did her tongue first caressed the tip, and then began to massage that underneath side. Her lips were working the skin up and down with her tongue giving pleasure to the bottom. This combination of lips, tongue, and throat was amazing. I was experiencing stiffness I'd never felt before.

She removed her mouth, looked up and asked, "Would you like to remove my teddy?" I nodded and we stood up to face each other. I decided that I would do my best to give her as much pleasure as she had just given me. I began by giving her a kiss holding her cheeks in my hands. Then my hands fell and began sliding the fabric off of her shoulders. My lips moved to her cheek then to her neck and on down to her chest. I slowly uncovered her breasts and my mouth found its way to first one breast and nipple and then the other. My hands were enjoying their first touch of an exposed breast as my tongue encircled each nipple as my lips began to gently suck. They were becoming larger and harder. I noted how firm yet pliable her breasts were and I heard a moan from her lips from the attention they were receiving.

I than began kissing my way down her stomach as my hands finished the job of sliding her teddy to the floor. I stopped long enough to view her beautifully slender yet curvy body. My hands found her waist and directed her to the bed where she lay on her back. I placed my fingers under the waist band of those frilly panties and began sliding them off. I lowered myself to my knees and spread her legs. My mouth first kissed up the inside of one thigh and then another. I could feel her stiffen with anticipation. I broke contact for just a moment to asked, "Will you please give me any instructions that I might need. I have never done this before. And, do tell me if I need to be more gentile. I do want you to be pleased."

Without words she took my face between her hands and pulled me toward her private area. All the way along I was placing kisses. Then she placed one hand under my chin and with two fingers of the other she opened the area around her clit. She guided my mouth and tongue into position. I first began by flicking it with my tongue, then gently sucking. I needed to know more about her vagina, so I inserted my middle finger inside. She took her hand, gripped my wrist and began sliding my finger in and out. When she released it I continued the motion.

Her hips seemed to be in a constant state of movement and I noticed that her clit was getting harder. I continued licking, sucking and fingering for some time until it happened. She grabbed my head as if to say 'remain still for a moment.' Her body began to gently jerk, the walls of her vagina began to pulsate and I began to taste a lovely excretion. As the climax subsided she said, "I need you inside me now." She slid up on the bed and I climbed on top. She helped me find my way in and my cock experienced a vagina for the first time. At first I just stayed still, and then I began moving in and out. Unfortunately I didn't last very long and I began filling her with my sperm. When I realized what I had done I apologized, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill. You didn't make a baby."

"I didn't even think of that. I was sorry I came so quickly. I wanted to give you even more pleasure."

"Don't worry. It reminds me of how quickly Tom came our first time. We will have other opportunities, and you'll learn to last a lot longer. I expected this the first time. It's time to cuddle."

With that I slid up beside her and she rolled over into my arms with her bare chest against my side. We kissed and told each other, "I love you and good night."

She fell asleep quickly, but it took me some time. My mind was going in 100 directions. I reviewed every step of what just happened. I wondered what it would be like next time. And, just what is taking place in the bedroom next door. I recalled mom's beautiful curves, the view of her breasts inside that shear red bra, and sight of the treasure between her legs covered only by her shear panties. I imagined images of them pleasuring each other with their tongues. I thought about Tom's cock sliding in and out of mom's pussy. I wondered how long Tom could last before he show his load inside mom, or would he cover her body with his spunk.

My mind traveled back my present situation and I took pleasure in cuddling with the naked woman beside me, and I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to the sensation of hands running up and down my chest. I looked up at her and said, "You have beautiful brown eyes." She smiled and bent over to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking.

pedler
pedler
10 Followers