Annual August Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pedler
pedler
10 Followers

I finally applied more lotion to my hands and moved on to her sides and stomach. I explored her belly button and continued on down to her private area. I applied lotion to the sides of her hips, her outer thighs and moved on to her inner thighs. As I did, she opened her legs to my viewing pleasure. I touched the lips that surrounded her vagina and opened the flap of skin that covered her clit. I began ever so gently massaging it. As I did, she was not able to stay still. Her pelvis began to sway up and down and from side to side. She was breathing quite deeply.

Then I broke the mood by asking, "Theresa, will you tell me about you g-spot." Her eyes opened and there was a surprised look on her face as she rose up on her elbows. "Sure." And she began, "Place your finger inside my pussy and feel the upper area about two or three inches in." I did as I was asked. She placed her fingers on her pelvis just above the area I was touching. She took in a gasp of air and continued. "That's it. That's the g-spot. It corresponds to the underside of your cock and my clit to the tip of your cock. You know how much you enjoy me touching and licking the underside of your cock. That's how much I enjoy you massaging my g-spot. Do you remember a few minutes ago when I was on my stomach and you were fingering me? That's what you were doing. You were massaging my g-spot. And, you should always treat my clit as you want me to treat the tip of your cock."

Theresa lay back down and I began to gently massage her g-spot with my finger as I bent down and began using my tongue on her clit. I encircled it with my tongue and gently sucked it with my lips. She was again breathing heavily and her pelvis was writhing. Then her hands met the top of my head and I paused and enjoyed her climax. I than took one last lick of the fluids she left behind and savored the taste.

These were more memories that should sustain me until the day I return or am married and make new ones with another. I continued the massage by applying lotion to her thighs, calves, and feet. I finished by taking one last look at that gorgeous body. Then I lay down next to her, pulled her body close to mine and enjoyed another passionate kiss.

Theresa abruptly jumped up and announced, "My turn."

I rollover onto my stomach and prepared myself for my massage. She applied lotion to my neck, back, sides, and butt while kneading my muscles as she went. Her touch was amazing. Her fingers sent chills through my body. She then spread my legs and gently massaged my balls. My cock was coming to full attention. She continued with my thighs, legs and feet.

I turned over and after a quick kiss she worked on my face, neck, shoulders, arms, chest, stomach and sides. My eyes remained closed as I enjoyed the sensations.

She then wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to massage it without any lotion. I realized why when I felt her tongue meet its tip. Then that tongue began sliding up and down and around, paying special attention to the underside. My mind was comparing it to the pleasure she must have enjoyed from my message of her g-spot. Her lips then found the tip and she began to gently suck my cock into her mouth. As it slid up and down her tongue was working on the underside and if she hadn't stopped she might have caught my load in her mouth.

When her mouth left me behind, I opened my eyes in time to see her rise up, straddle me and impale her pussy on my cock. I was determined to last as long as I could. She began working herself up and down. I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that wonderful pussy. Each time I would get close I'd stop her for a minute.

Realizing she was doing all the work, I rolled her over on her back and I began to slide in and out, in and out. As I did, she reached down and began to play with her clit. It was becoming very difficult to hold my ejaculation and I wanted to make sure she reached another climax.

"Please Theresa, roll over so I can take you from behind." This position should place more pressure on her g-spot. She rolled over with her knees under her but buried her face in the pillow. This allowed her to continue to massage her clit as I entered her from behind. I continued to slide in and out and from her breathing I could tell she was getting close. Suddenly she shouted, "Now!" and I exploded inside her. She was taking short quick breaths as her pussy throbbed around my cock. We remained still as our heartbeats returned to normal. We separated, tossed the towels onto the floor, and climbed under the covers facing each other and gazing into each other's eyes.

Theresa spoke first. "Jim, I love you. And, you have become an awesome lover. It usually takes several weeks for a man to learn to treat a lady as good as you have treated me."

"Theresa, you are a great teacher. And, I do love you so much. I'll never forget what you've done for me. And, if you ever want to leave Tom --"

After a little chuckle, she responded, "That's not going to happen. I will never forget this holiday, - as I haven't forgotten the one I had with your dad. But, tomorrow I become Tom's wife again and he will always be number one in my life."

I smiled as my mind began to reflect. It had not occurred to me that this woman I have enjoyed so much once shared a holiday like this with my dad. I imagine he enjoyed it as much as I have. And thinking back, I'll bet that it made his relationship with mom even stronger.

Theresa rolled over on her left side and cocked her right leg forward. I cuddled up behind her, lay my right leg on top of her left leg, placed my right arm across her side and cupped a breast in the palm of my hand. My cock was nestled in her crack and she reassured me by placing her hand over the top of hers. I sure do like sleeping in the nude with this lady. We both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke and noticed we were both on our backs with the covers pulled up to our chins. I turned toward her and spent some time taking in the beauty of her sleeping face. Soon she stirred, stretched and looked over at me. I said, "Good morning sweetheart." She replied, "Good morning honey." I gently placed my hand under her chin and moved forward to kiss her lips. Knowing this was my last chance to enjoy her body, I began to uncover, touch and kiss my way down. My mouth found her nipples and my finger was about to find her pussy when she abruptly stopped me. "Not this morning. I will be saving myself for Tom today. I'm sorry, but I need to be very ready for him when we get home."

I wanted to tell her that she was still my wife until noon, but refrained. She spoke again, "But, there is no reason that you shouldn't have some pleasure though." I lay back and she began kissing down my chest as her hand found my cock. I was enjoying the touch and the view, but the thought that I would be missing her soon made it difficult to enjoy an erection. Even when her mouth took control it just wasn't happening.

She than got an idea. "I'm sure Tom is also saving himself for me this morning so he can be as horny as possible when we get home. So, let me tell you just what he is doing with your mom this morning. "As she talked she continued to stroke my cock and I closed my eyes. "First he will tell her how much he loves her and how much he has enjoyed this weekend with her. Then he will begin nibbling on her ear, kissing down her neck and his hands will begin caressing her breasts. Hers are much larger than mine. Mine are just C cups, hers are double D's."

I felt I needed to comment. "Yours are just perfect for your perfect body. Anything larger would seem out of place. I think you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen." It was the only naked body I'd ever seen apart from in a magazine, but I didn't think that bit of information was relevant.

Theresa continued, "Then he will kiss every inch of your mom's gorgeous breasts. You saw how lovely they are when she modeled her new bra the other night. Do you remember those beautiful areoles? Do you remember those nipples? When Tom sucks on them, they will swell up like pencil erasers" She noticed that the thoughts she was placing in my mind were bringing my cock to life. My mind was filled with the image of Tom's mouth and tongue and fingers giving pleasure to mom's beautiful breasts. Or, was it me in my vision. "As his hands and his mouth do their work she will begin to bite her lip as she enjoys the sensation. One hand will find its way down to her private parts and his fingers will feel the inside of her thighs and finally find the lips of her pussy. Do you remember how clean it was? I taught her how to shave it."

My mind was moving from 'This is inappropriate' to intense curiosity. My curiosity won the battle. Theresa continued, "Then he will begin kissing his way down her stomach, stopping temporally to lick her belly button, and on to his destination. His face will enter the space between her legs where he will begin to kiss both inner thighs. Her legs will spread wider and wider and he will retreat for just a minute so he can view her beautiful pussy." My cock was becoming quite hard and Theresa's hand was stroking it ever so slowly. My eyes were still closed and the vision of mom receiving so much pleasure from Tom brought joy to my heart. Or, was it me in the dream.

She continued, "Tom will then bend down and begin to kiss her pussy lips, running his tongue along each side and in as deeply as possible. With one thumb, he'll fold back the flap and expose her clit. His tongue will find it and his lips will gently caress it. The pleasure will flow all through her body and she will have difficulty holding still. He will insert a finger into her vagina and find her g-spot. As he massages it she will breathe faster and faster until she reaches down and touches his head so he'll stop for a moment while she enjoys her climax. Tom will then surprise her with a gift I bought for her before we left home. He will open a box and take out a red dildo and some lubricant. After it's lubricated properly, he'll carefully insert it into her pussy and fuck her until she reaches another climax. When it subsides, he will cuddle with her for a time. Now it's your turn." Theresa bent down and began to skillfully give pleasure to my cock. She kissed, licked, and sucked.

All the while my mind was reviewing the vision of my mom enjoying the pleasure she was receiving from Tom and the dildo. I thought of those beautiful breasts with their dark areoles and hard nipples. I thought of her clit and g-spot receiving expert attention. And, I pictured that dildo sliding in and out as her eyes rolled back into her head as she enjoyed climax after climax. I'm sure she'll be using it over the next year, each time remembering the loving couple who gave it to her. My cock was enjoying the sensation of a woman's mouth licking, caressing stroking and sucking. My mind without warning visualized a vision of mom giving me such pleasure. I was slightly disappointed when I opened them to see this wonderful woman lovingly caring for my needs. Someday I want a wife just like her. All too soon I announced that I was coming and I expected her to remove her mouth. But, she didn't. I exploded in her it and watched some of the semen escape the corners as it was too much for her to swallow. She then carefully licked my rod clean and moved up to my side. She said, "I thought you might want to know what it tastes like." As she kissed me I tasted my own semen on her tongue and lips.

We lay there for a few minutes when she asked, "Do you want to shower separately or together." As I wanted to spend as much naked time with her as possible the answer was of course, "together."

We showered, washed each other's bodies, dried each other off and returned to the bedroom to dress. I watched as she put on each article of clothing, knowing this was the last I'd see her body until next year, maybe. It all depended on whether I would be allowed to date their daughter, Sarah. And, what if Mom finds someone to fill the place in her life that dad left open.

We joined Tom and mom for breakfast and discussed the weather and the trip home. Though I sat with Theresa, she and Tom were constantly looking at each other and smiling. We packed, loaded the car and headed down the road. Theresa and I sat in the back seat holding hands and mom in the front with Tom. At the café we ate lunch in silence and left to get in the car. Tom held the car door open for Theresa and I for mom. Before starting the car Theresa slid over to the middle of the front seat and she and Tom embraced and passionately kissed as if they had been separated by many miles for a long time. Mom slid over to the middle of the back seat and I put my arm behind her head. There was so much I wanted to say to her. I wanted to know if she was going to miss Tom as much as I would miss Theresa. I wanted to know how our relationship had changed. I wanted to see that dildo. I looked into her eyes and ask, "Mom, how about you and me going out on a date tonight. I know this club with a dance floor."

Possible sequels:

1. I take on more of dad's responsibilities. Mom will not need the dildo. We join Tom and Theresa next August for our annual August holiday.

2. Mom finds a man who is as kind and loving as dad was. She marries and they join Tom and Theresa next August for the annual August holiday.

3. I date and fall in love with Susan and we get married. We take an August holiday with Tom and Theresa. In a couple of years we exchange wives. Susan with her dad and I with Theresa again.

4. Sharon brings home a lucky fellow who I approve of and she marries him. I have married Susan and the four of us take an annual August holiday. Eventually we swap and my sister becomes my wife for the weekend.

5. I wake up, go into the living room and find Tom and Theresa and my mom and dad playing cards. This has all been a wonderful wet dream.

pedler
pedler
10 Followers