Annual Check-up With Dr. Cody

Story Info
A routine CFNM mature doctor's visit by a hung young male.
4k words
4.61
44.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a routine visit to my dermatologist. Over the years, I had developed a few minor skin spots from spending too much time in the sun growing up in Europe and vacationing down in Costa del Sol, Spain.

My dermatologist, Dr. Janet Cody, who has known our family for over 15 years, is an attractive and elegant lady about 5 foot 2. She has dark hair and is youthful in her appearance -- in her early fifties I would say. Raised in London, England, she speaks with a Queens-English accent and has a voice that is soft and pleasant. She had 5 children early in life which are now all in their mid to late twenties. I have met her husband briefly in the office a few times over the years -- I understand he works as a software engineer for a local tech company.

My name is Erik. I am 27 years old, about 5 foot 11, medium built -- not bad looking. My claim to fame is that I have an exceptionally large penis -- both girth and length. Also, my testicles are larger than the average guy.

Back in the college days, after a workout in the gym, they used to "moooo" me in the shower, and my nickname among my close friends was "tree-trunk".

It has not always been glorious to have an oversized cock as most women have difficulties taking the whole thing into their vagina. In many instances, as much as it intrigued them, they would find the experience rather painful even though I would spend a substantial time on foreplay.

A few years back I started to use men's bikini brief underwear instead of boxer briefs. It allows me to tuck my penis over and back under my testicles so that it would not protrude or contour through my pants -- particularly when aroused.

I made the switch after an experience at the local department store where I was buying a new suit for a graduation party. Not thinking anything of it, I was wearing boxer briefs as I was being fitted for the suit. The middle-aged lady that was measuring me up and down for the pant size was stretching her tape-measure from the bottom of the pant and up into my crotch -- and just ever so gently brushed against my flaccid penis that was hanging down my boxer briefs. After a few touches, naturally my penis started to grow, and unbeknownst to her she tried to adjust it with her hand, thinking it was some excess cloth or something left in the pant pocket.

When she in horror realized that she was pushing and shoving my manhood around, she immediately jerked her head back and her face turned completely red. Her reaction was priceless, and in my arousing excitement I started to get an erection further extending my penis down the pant leg. The full length and girth of my semi-erect penis now clearly contoured through the pant leg -- merely inches from her face.

She couldn't help herself from making a few more glances at my crotch, and during an awkward period of silence she fumbled around trying to figure out how to handle the situation. She proceeded to leave the fitting room - only to return a few moments after. She looked directly in my eyes and said... (let's leave the remainder of this story for another time).

Anyway, back to the exam with Dr. Cody. As in prior exams, she asked me to dress down to just my underwear so that she may begin with the examination. She asked me to remove my undershirt so that she could examine my chest and then downward towards my lower abdomen and hip area.

Dr. Cody prefers not to wear examination gloves during these check-ups as she feels that she can better perform the examination without them. Not having the material of the gloves desensitize the feeling in her hands and fingers allows her to properly detect bumps, protrusions, and other items.

She had been running late into the office and had not had the time to put on her white doctor's coat. As she bent over slightly while examining me, I could clearly see down the top of her silk blouse. She was wearing a sheer bra and her small breast were pushed up just slightly to create a little bit of cleavage -- enough to trigger thoughts that anyone would deem very sexy. Her rather tight beige women's suit pants clearly demonstrated that she takes her fitness and physical appearance seriously. For a woman in her early fifties, I would say she is very attractive and desirable.

I had to be careful not to think about it, as the last thing I needed was to get aroused and spring a boner -- "dead kittens and root canal" I thought to myself a few times over.

Her touch was delicate, and her hands were warm and comfortable as she gently inspected areas downward and towards my midsection. She proceeded to examine down my lower abdomen area, and without warning, she pulled down my briefs slightly a few inches -- enough to expose the top part of the base of my cock. Having tucked my penis down and under my testicles and with the elastic of the briefs pressing against my soft penis base, made my cock appear wider. Just for a split moment she reacted by ever so slightly moving her head back -- but not enough to appear shocked or unprofessional in any way.

Resuming the examination, she decided to pull down the briefs another few inches to get a better look at the right and left sides of the pelvic areas. With at least a good three and a half inches of the base of my cock now completely exposed, only inches from her face, I could see that she was struggling to keep from looking at it. As she made no attempt to pull the briefs back up, I was starting to feel a sense of erotic anticipation.

Then came the bomb! In a very professional manner, she says;

"Erik, did we ever perform a complete examination of the genital area? This should be done on an intermittent basis so as not to miss anything that may have spread to areas that are not so frequently examined and hard for patients to self-detect."

Now my mind started to wander! Perhaps this may now go beyond a standard medical examination... And just maybe, curiosity got the best of her, and she wanted to have a look at my entire penis!

Next, in a very matter-of-fact tone, she says;

"Also, from what I can see, because you have a larger than average size penis, I suggest that you lay down on the examination table as this will allow for minimal genital touching. Otherwise, I would need to lift your penis upward and hold it up using my hands so that I can get a better look under your scrotum, testicles, and anus area. With most male patients, I can do this with them standing up as I can clearly get a full view of this area without touching their penis."

With those words, what would I say or think...? Where is this going...? (Dead kittens and root canal! Dead kittens and root canal!)

On the one hand, she acted in a very professional manner, but her request seemed like a wish to indulge in a sexual exploration. I had to comply, I thought.

As I nodded in agreement, she prepared the examination table with a towel to make it more comfortable. In the corner of my eye, I could see her glance in my direction as I pulled down my briefs and my penis swung out from underneath my testicles. After a few dangling swings back and forth my penis finally came to rest hanging down about 7 inches -- still in a flaccid state. My oversized testicles stretched my scrotum to the point where my ball sack hung down as far down as the tip of my cock head.

There I was, completely naked and exposed as her last glance turned into a stare - she was again struggling to keep her eyes from looking at my very large flaccid member.

As I laid down on the examination table, she had raised the headrest to the point where I was able to clearly see her perform the full examination.

I was curious as to where she would propose the positioning of my cock would be -- downward and between my legs or upward on my belly and toward my navel...

Before I could give it a further thought, she says;

"Let's start with your upper thighs and underside of your crotch area -- so if you could just slightly separate your legs that would be great"

As I complied, with a quick maneuver and two fingers, she tried to lift and place my cock on my abdomen. However, her small fingers did not manage to properly secure the weight of the penis and it slipped out and flopped back between my thighs -- making a slight slapping noise as it fell back into its original position.

I saw the corners of her mouth just ever so slightly curve upward as her emotions switched between amusement and awe.

In order not to repeat the mistake, she succeeded on her second try by using all five fingers and firmly grabbing the cock by the shaft (so much for minimal genital touching, I thought...)

My penis had now started to grow! As she laid it over my belly and towards my navel, it slowly rolled towards the right side and rested sideways - just ever so slightly extending past my right hip. I separated my thighs according to her wishes, causing my avocado sized testicles to migrate inside my ball sack onto the examination table, where they finally came to rest.

I was struggling to keep my sexual thoughts in check as my penis continued to grow, and my cock head was now noticeable larger.

She continued the examination, and not having previously realized the size of my testicles, she says;

"I apologize Erik, I will need to touch your genitals after all. Your testicles are simply too big and if I don't move them upward, I will not have full visual access to the areas I need to look at. Would you prefer to hold them up yourself or are you ok with me doing it?"

With my nodded approval, she gently pushed my testicles upward with the side of her palm to get full visible access of the underside of my scrotum and around the anus. She had to re-apply her hand a few times, repeating the motion of pushing my testicles upwards as her hand could not sufficiently handle both at the same time - every time she would push them upward, one of them would fall back down. Finally, by expanding her hand completely and by spreading her fingers wide, she managed to contain both testicles and keep them elevated with the help of stretching my scrotum while pushing my balls against my pelvis area.

As she fondled my testicles in this manner, my cock had now reached a semi-erect state and I was struggling with thoughts of how to keep from reaching a full-blown erection.

Her examination of the crotch area continued for a good thirty seconds or so -- a time that seemed like an eternity. While she continuously tried to prevent my testicles from falling back down, her hand kept shifting around in what felt massage like -- constantly rolling, pushing, and fondling them.

The sexual feeling was amazing!

I noticed she glanced upwards towards my cock which was now three-quarter erect. With each pulsating growth throb, my cock was slowly shifting from its side position to an upward laying position. My cock head had grown to a point where it was now visually thicker than the shaft.

Out of the blue she now says;

"It is perfectly normal to get an erection during this type of examination -- nothing to be ashamed of. So, please don't feel embarrassed if you are having a natural reaction to erogenous zone touching - I would be surprised if you didn't get an erection."

I gave up all thoughts of trying to contain my arousal!

She had given me full clearance while maintaining a continued professional doctor-patient relationship.

"Everything around your testicles and anus looks good -- let me take a look around the base of the penis and around the shaft", she says.

As I had not yet achieved a 100% full blow erection, she was able to grab and pull my cock back and towards my feet without causing too much strain and discomfort. She started to examine the lower part of the cock shaft (facing my abdomen) for any signs of malformations or unusual spots. At one point, her face got so close to my cock that I could feel her warm breath gently breeze across parts of my penis as her head twisted and turned to get a better look.

My erection grew harder, and she continued to put offset pressure to keep my cock from springing back toward my stomach. At first, she delicately pushed the shaft with just the side of her hand (fingers flaring out) but realized that to properly hold my cock in place, she had to fully grip it with her hand and fingers.

With my erect cock now firmly in her hand, I noticed a slight frown on her face as she contemplated the fact that she was not able to wrap her fingers completely around the shaft -- not even close.

She paused for a few moments, awestruck my its length and girth as it towered eleven inches straight up and a good nine inches in circumference. Her facial expression turned from that of a playful grinning curiosity to more of a desperate sexual desire as her face drooped in disbelief.

After a few tense moments she gently placed my cock back to rest onto my abdomen -- carefully not to let it recoil back too aggressively from the erect tension.

Absent from the strain from bending the cock toward my feet, the remaining space of the penile blood vessels were filling up and my erection was complete! My cock was hovering an inch or so over my belly and a few inches beyond my navel -- twitching slightly up and down from the pulsating waves.

My mind was begging her grip it again!

I tensed my groin muscles a few times to create additional cock movement letting her know of my desires. Only a few moments passed, and my thoughts were answered - she again grabbed my cock pulling it forward for further examination.

With her one hand now further up on the shaft, she used two fingers on her other hand to put pressure on bottom front side of the cock shaft, and again pushed it toward my feet. As she noticed the increased resistance, she asked;

"I am not hurting you, am I?"

"N.. n.. No", I blurted out."

The exerted pressure on the root of my shaft (like using a cock ring) was further restricting blood from flowing freely in and out of my manhood -- filling the penile blood vessels to what felt like a bursting point.

My cock was brought to another level of pulsating erection!

She obviously knew the anatomy of the male reproductive organs, and the way her hands were magically handling my genitals was not an accident.

She gazed in amazement at my cock head as it was switching color from light pink to dark purple between pulses. I can't remember being this hard as my cock head was now the size of a small apple! The corona extended almost a full half inch from the shaft all around as it slightly diminished at the frenula spot.

She stopped her examination briefly for a few seconds as her eyes moved up and down my penis and commented...

"You are probably wondering why I am putting pressure on the base of your penis to restrict the blood flow? The truth is, that a more intense penis erection, the easier it is to examine. As the skin of the penis is stretched further, a larger more detailed area is revealed for a more thorough examination."

Pre-cum had now started to ooze out of tip of my cock, and a few sticky drops began to migrate downwards and eventually ended up stuck at the bottom of my cock head. As they hung there like drops of morning dew, her hand was only inches away from touching the pre-cum.

After a few tense moments, as quickly and unassuming as she could, she moved her hand upward in one single motion and swiped most of the pre-cum into the space between her thumb and pointer finger. Her hand slid back down again, lubricating a portion of my shaft using the pre-cum fluid.

This was her first touch of my cockhead, and the feeling was indescribable!

My cock was throbbing and my testicles that were now starting to contract upward - ejaculation was imminent!

She recognized what was happening, and with a soft and slightly shaky voice (trying to compose her professionalism), she says;

"Ejaculating while having your genitals examined is not common, but again, certainly not something to be embarrassed about. During all my years in medical school, I have seen many different sizes and shapes of the penis, but none as long and thick as yours, Erik, and I also noticed the rather exposed dorsal veins running up and down on both sides of the shaft..."

...as she ran one finger up and down each one of them from top to bottom while keeping one hand firmly around the shaft.

Her eyes had started to well up from what I can only deduce was pure sexual desire.

As she turned back towards me, her rolling examination chair caused her legs to separate slightly -- just enough that I could see a small dark circle in the lower center of her pubic area. The experience had gotten the best of her, and her vaginal juices had started the flow!

As I glanced back up, our eyes locked again and realized what I had seen. She uttered;

"There are certain bodily functions that we sometimes lose control over -- I do apologize for this".

She made no effort to conceal it as separating her legs in this fashion obviously gave her relief.

I could no longer bear the incredible sexual sensation!

Since her hand had not yet completely touched the frenulum or any larger part of the cockhead, my first ejaculation was not an intense shot, but rather a lengthy slow stream of white translucent cum oozing down the side of my cockhead. As it kept flowing down the shaft it was followed by three immediate smaller percolating flows.

As the cum started to overwhelm her hand, she slightly loosened her grip, allowing the seminal fluid to seep under her hand, further lubricating the shaft. Immediately after, she spun her hand around about two thirds of the shaft -- fully lubricating my cock from the first bubbling ooze of cum.

As her hand could now move with ease up and down the shaft, she pushed it upward until finally she reached the penis head corona -- stimulating a second wave of ejaculation.

It was amazing and seemed like an eternity between the first ejaculation and the second one!

One of her fingers now separated from the others and with a quick swipe she gently rubbed the frenulum portion just under the cockhead. With her hand still firmly touching the corona portion of my cock head, I launched my second load straight up in the air about a foot and a half. A long white rope of sticky cum landed randomly around my pubic area -- with a small partial string landing on her wrist.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed.

I looked over at her and her mouth had opened slightly - and with what looked like an overwhelming desire, her lower lip was glistening from some saliva trickling out of her mouth. Her jaw was hanging down slightly in amazement with the tip of her tongue visible in the mouth opening.

She was enjoying the entire experience to its fullest!

Before I had time to release my third shot, she quickly put both hands around my shaft and slightly tilted the cock toward her. At the same time, she drove both her hands upward and over the entire cock head, fully masturbating it with one stroke and then back down all the way to the bottom of the shaft.

The third shot now erupted -- this one even larger than the second!

As the cock was slightly tilted toward her, the next cum string landed squarely on her shoulder. Her reaction was that of bewilderment as she obviously did not expect it to reach that far. She let out a gasp followed by what I would describe as a moan of desire.

I knew I had a bunch more shots coming!

While maintaining a firm grip of my penis shaft with one hand, she placed her free hand on my testicles that were now furiously jerking up and down in my scrotum as the ejaculation contractions continued. She was not able to fully grab both testicles in one hand, but rather had to settle for just one of them. She gently gave the testicle a squeeze, but not hard enough to interrupt the lateral movement or to create any kind of discomfort.

12