Annual Check-up With Dr. Cody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an eroticized scientific curiosity, she continued to admire my oversized testicles, watching them jerk up and down as my orgasm continued.

My fourth shot (always the thickest and longest) now erupted!

As she could feel the ejaculation coming, with one hand now firmly on one of my testicles, her other hand made two quick pulls up and down my entire penis. Her hand came to a stop just under my cockhead, where it touched and gently rubbed the frenulum, skillfully intensifying the orgasm.

By putting increased pressure just under the frenulum, she restricted the free-flowing sperm tube - the over pressure created an explosion for the next shot. Knowing how my cum spurts usually flow, and in which direction, I tried to tweak my body so that this shot would not hit her in the face.

Too late!

A long strand of explosive warm sperm left my cockhead and landed just above her hairline and diagonally downward over her forehead and down the side her face.

She gasped loudly and cried out in a whimper!

While her body was quivering and shaking with sexual yearning, her desire to keep two hands on my genitals prevented her from reaching down and touching herself.

Three more spurts in a diminished fashion left my throbbing cock as she used both hands to move up and down the shaft at a faster pace. My whole midsection was shaking and contracting!

After a few quiet moments, we both looking around and admired in amazement the mess we had made -- there was cum everywhere!

As she stood up and glanced down at her pants, she realized that her pubic area was completely soaked!

We again locked eyes and I could see that tears had trickled down from both her eyes. With a sense of bewilderment and relief at the same time, she says;

"I came without touching myself -- that has never happened to me before"!

With my cock still in an erect stage, and watching her completely soaked vaginal area, I commented that I could accommodate her if she wanted to try to take it further. She was quick to point out that she was already late for her next appointment and that she would need to change her clothes (good thing she kept a second set in her office locker).

"However, I would like to see you in a week for a follow up visit -- a 1 hour exam should do it" - she said.

One week, so soon I thought, but I had an idea why she wanted to see me at such a short notice. That tale will be part two of my experience with Dr. Janet Cody...

12