Annual Company Get-Together

Story Info
Fishing off the company's dock.
5.1k words
4.04
38.2k
63
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

"Before the night's out I'm fucking that chick," Drake bragged. "Look what she's wearing, her body language. She's horny and trolling for some cock."

"Gees, Drake, keep it down. We're not in Kansas anymore," another man hissed.

"Sorry, yes. We're anonymous, faceless, and appealing to all these wives as they would have no worries about us wanting to see them again," Drake smiled. "I saw three when we first came in, so you both can have the runners-up to the ManDrake sweepstakes." He nodded over to the group of women by the window overlooking downtown Houston, "the cute redhead with the perky tits and," he jerked his head behind them, "the slender blonde talking to I assume her husband and his boss."

One of the men noticed Ben standing there at the bar, "Sorry for my friend." He stuck out his hand, "Tom Dawkins. He can't keep his dick in his pants, but I'll say this. He usually comes through. Once he sets his sights on a babe he leaves town with a very satisfied customer." He noticed the man wasn't wearing a wedding ring so any potential issues were minimized with a jealous husband. "This is Drake Fitzpatrick, Ron Verona, sales out of Seattle. What do you do here?" he asked.

"Ben, Ben Watkins. IT, Director over the Converged group." He looked the trio over, all good-looking guys, though perhaps a bit too practiced. Drake had that three-day stubble look and his suit was obviously custom-fitted. The others were clean-shaven but perfectly groomed.

Ben hated parties like these. He knew no one, had almost nothing in common with any of the people there, and would have preferred sitting at home chilling out to Netflix with his wife. He didn't even care who this blowhard was talking about but politely smiled as the 30-something, tall blond-haired guy continued bragging to the men with him at the bar.

"I mean, look at those tits, huge and unsupported. If she weren't looking for cock you think she wouldn't be advertising?" Drake looked at the man Tom was talking to, "Ben? Ben is it? Do you know who the chick is over there? I mean," he looked at the bare ring finger on the left hand, "you have to be looking for some snatch yourself, am I right?"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about the build-out over on 54th. Who are you talking about?" Ben asked. He'd gouged his wedding ring this last weekend so he took it to the jeweler. He looked around. "Which group?" It was interesting that all the couples seemed to be of two types at these things, those that stayed together, one or the other acting interested though totally bored, or those that split up into same-sex groups.

Drake nudged him and nodded over at the circle of women chatting next to the dessert table. "There, the blonde with the huge knockers in the lavender dress. Fuck," he sighed as the blonde turned to look at something across the room. "Fucking hell, she has to work out daily and she can't be wearing panties. What an ass! No panty lines. Shit, this is going to be easier than I thought."

Ben internally groaned. He'd told Mary Ann that perhaps she was a bit over-dressed (over-exposed) for the annual company get-together. Every year, Dynamic Entrepreneurial Consolidated flew everyone into the main headquarters in Houston for a weekend of dinners, presentations, and parties. They always did things right with top-shelf liquor, menus, and music. The women, both employees, and spouses always dressed to stand out. This year Mary Ann wanted to truly stand out and her silk dress did nothing to hide her impressive assets. But then again, she could have worn a burlap sack and guys would still notice her. He found himself studying her body. He'd seen her dress and she'd pulled on that black lacy thong, but it did look like she had nothing on as the silk smoothly draped over he firm ass.

"So? Do you know her?" Drake nudged the man who was also ogling the blonde. He'd not gotten laid since he flew in from Seattle and he was ready to explode. There were plenty of possibilities but the moment he'd walked into the large banquet room he had eyes only for her. "Look, I'll let you have the first shot. It's obvious you see what I see."

Ben shook his head, "A word of advice? Check out her left hand, I see a wedding band and engagement ring. Platinum, pretty expensive I'd say. She's not married to some guy in the mail room. You'd be endangering your career here, what is it you say you do in Seattle?" Ben asked.

"Sales, I've been salesman of the month 7 straight months," the man said smugly, "and I have always been very discreet. I won't tell you whose wives I've slept with...I never liked that term, who would waste time sleeping if you got a woman like that naked?" he chuckled.

"You don't have a chance with her," Tom grinned. She's way...way above your pay grade. I'll bet she's married to a board member or VP of something," he said. "You should look over there. Someone more in your league," he pointed to the table where a few of the EAs sat.

Drake laughed, "I prefer the challenge. It would take me all of 60 seconds to get any of those girls to show me around." He looked back at Mary Ann and the other elegantly dressed women, "getting her out of that dress and on her knees will be a powerful rush." He looked around at the guys who were admiring the blonde babe. "Have any of you guys ever felt that incredible hormonal surge when one of these pampered stuck-up trophy wives beg you to fuck them? Beg you to cum inside them? Best feeling ever," he sighed before taking a swig of his scotch. "Especially ones who had never stepped out of their comfortable monogamous cocoons."

Ben shook his head as another guy bet $100 there would be no way for Drake to even get the blonde's phone number.

"Fuck! That's no bet. There are myriad ways to get anyone's phone number. Save your hundred," the man grinned. He pulled out this thin pack of Cool Mint breath strips and laid one on his tongue, "to get her back to my room and under me is the true challenge," he said smugly.

"I'll tell you what," he said pulling out a large gold coin, "I'll make it more interesting, "$500 if I nail the babe, or," he flipped the coin deftly into the air, "heads says within the hour, tails gives me two hours," he grinned as the Canadian Loonie spun in the light.

"I'm in."

"You're on!" the other man said.

Ben had enough, "Sorry, I see someone just came in I need to talk to. Good luck with..." he nodded over at his wife. As he walked away he heard laughter from the three.

Ben did see someone he wanted to talk to. Jeremy was helping him make arrangements to take Mary Ann to Sydney right after Christmas. He had business there and wanted to surprise his wife with two weeks in Australia. Mary Ann's parents emigrated from Australia just before she was born and had been wanting to go visit for years. They were from Brisbane which was just up the coast from Sydney. He thought getting train tickets might be romantic and Jeremy was arranging all the details for him.

It was a good half hour before he remembered Drake's bragging and looked around. He felt a jolt seeing Mary Ann and Drake over in the corner. The man was propped against the wall, his right arm holding himself up as he leaned into the blonde. Mary Ann was laughing and making no move to get away or to minimize the way her dress opened up exposing her large breasts. He was about to go over when he heard his name.

"Ben. Hey, I need to introduce you to the new Director in LA, Robert Stevens," John Thomas smiled indicating the man just about Ben's age. "Can you show him around the data center?

They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. He took the man back showing the different areas before heading back to the main hall. Then he had to give a few more of the area managers tours.

It was a good hour before Ben looked around for his wife yet couldn't see her anywhere. He saw Tom and Ron talking to the redhead over by the window but no sign of Drake. He felt rage build up inside as he thought about the impossible actually happening. Up until that very moment he'd had zero doubt about Mary Ann's fidelity but the image of the blond man overtly gazing at her chest while she smiled and laughed caused him to doubt. Now, neither person was in the banquet room.

"I need to find my wife," he explained as he excused himself. As he walked away an image of the man's creamy ass plunging between Mary Ann's opened thighs flashed through his head.

"Ben, you Ok?" Jerry asked him as he was about to stride out into the hallway.

"Sorry, sure, great. I'm good," he said lamely. No way was he going to create a scene, "did you come with Barb?" he looked around.

"Yup, and get this," the man grinned, "I proposed last weekend and she said yes!" He pointed over to his left, "There, she's showing the girls her ring."

"Hey! That's terrific!" Ben grinned sincerely, "I like that girl, so bright and outgoing."

Jerry leaned in, "I want what you and Mary Ann have. I know you guys have just been married, what, five years, but wow! You guys look like you are so in love."

Ben nodded. It was true. Mary Ann wouldn't...couldn't be... the image of Drake's lips on those puffy nipples made him shudder, "Come on, let me buy you both a drink to celebrate," he smiled.

Jerry laughed, "Open bar but, hell! Not turning down a drink."

* * *

While Ben was toasting the newly-engaged couple, Drake was slamming his cock into the blonde's tight cunt. "You want it harder, babe? You like my cock? Tell me you don't want me to pull out...tell me you want my cum."

"Ffffuuuccckkk," the busty woman gasped as she came a second time, "fuck, fuck, fuck," she panted. She'd never cum more than once before with a man but then again her husband's cock was barely half the size of this stud's. To be honest, she never came with her husband's weak excuse for a cock inside her. Two of her fingers filled her more than..."Oh shit! You're huge. It's like I'm a virgin all over again," she panted.

"Bigger than your husband, huh? Tell me...say it," Drake ordered.

"Fuck yes, so much bigger. I never felt him inside me before he's so small, but you're hitting me...everywhere," she groaned.

"That's so sad but perhaps we'll see each other again and you can be truly fucked."

She wondered how big he was but not having a tape measure... She panted happily as the incredible waves faded, "You can fuck me whenever however you want. I've never felt anything so big."

"It's a service I provide to married women who might otherwise go through life never knowing what sexual fulfillment really feels like," he smiled before leaning down to such a pale nipple between his lips.

The woman groaned happily as she let herself be flipped over on the couch onto her hands and knees. She meekly let him shove her face into the cushion as he slammed his cock back into her sloshing pussy. "Oh, fuck! Yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt...oooohhhh, yesssss," she moaned.

"Damn, babe, you acted all prim and proper out there but sure opened up once you tried to wrap your hands around my cock, didn't you?"

He thought back to when he'd asked for a tour and they took the elevator up a few floors, selecting a random floor. By the time the door opened, he'd fully admired her incredible tits and ass hoping to see her out of the slinky dress. They'd found an unlocked office and she'd hesitated. He'd told her he just wanted an idea of what the corporate offices look like compared to the ones in the satellite offices in Seattle.

He'd commented how much better they had it in Houston, first sitting in the incredibly comfortable office chair. "Come here, let's get a feel of what it would be like sitting in this office with my cute secretary taking dictation," he'd grinned. The blonde sat on his thigh, avoiding his crotch. He'd pulled out the breath strips, taking one before offering her one. He loved the minty taste when kissing women.

He proceeded to stroke her thighs and ass as he mimicked taking calls and typing memos. Within a couple of minutes, he'd had her centered over his throbbing cock which at first she'd resisted. But then as he cupped her huge breasts her eyes opened wide. She relaxed and ground her pussy against his hard shaft, her pelvis moving more and more rapidly.

The blonde sighed as she held those large hands on her now bare breasts, "I don't even know your name. I'm Mary An..."

"Sssshhhhh," he put a finger over her mouth, "no names. I like the mystery, the anonymity," he said softly.

She nodded, smiled then slid off onto the floor, unzipped him, and then gasped as she tried to stroke him with both hands. He felt that surge of pride seeing her look up at him in amazement as she felt the thickness and length of his huge member. She licked his balls and shaft for the longest time before she tried to suck him. He hoped her cunt was going to be as tight as her tiny mouth as he leaned back in the chair.

It wasn't long after that she'd said her jaw hurt and stood up wiping her mouth with the back of her arm. She pulled off her dress and stood naked except for her tiny black thong and stilettos. She then pulled him over to the couch, stepped out of her panties, and flopped down on her back, legs spread wide.

Her unblinking eyes stared at his bouncing cock as he tore his suit off and then yanked his pants down kicking them to the side. She was furiously rubbing her nicely trimmed pussy and as soon as he was naked, she pulled him on top of her.

"Yes, put that huge cock of yours inside me, I have to feel it," she panted.

He'd barely finished working the entire length into the wonderfully tight snatch when she came the first time. "Oh fuck! How can your cunt be so fucking tight?" he asked as she let out a last guttural moan as her orgasm faded.

"Oh, God. How can a cock be so fucking big?" she asked, "Christ! There...there, yessss," she panted. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt," she panted, her hands on his ass pulling him harder into her. "I'm yours to do what you want...anything you want. I'm not on the pill but...ohhhhh," she moaned as her second orgasm hit.

He wanted this night to last but her husband might be looking for her so as he pounded into this beautiful blonde's cunt he leaned over her, "Tell me to cum inside you...beg me to cum inside you. Are you ready to be flooded with my baby batter?"

"Oh shit!" the woman cried as she felt another orgasm coming on, "cum inside me, fill me up...fuck!" she yelled.

Both came at the same time as Drake couldn't hold back. He felt the long spurts shoot into the blonde's cunt as she kept crying out 'fuck, fuck, fuck.'

After he came they flopped down onto the couch, spooning as they both regained their breaths. He was stroking her huge tits as she turned her head to kiss him. "That was incredible," she panted, "At first I was thinking you were just a blowhard with your suggestive comments, but wow! You might have actually undersold your gift." She planted her mouth on his.

Drake felt his cock throbbing as the woman fucked his mouth with her tongue. Finally, they broke the kiss and as he resumed fucking her he sighed, "I love pleasing women. It's the biggest rush I get hearing someone...especially someone as beautiful and exquisite as you getting pleasured." He looked at his watch, "Feel like another round?" he asked.

The blonde nodded, "I told you before, I'm yours to fuck anyway you want." She hesitated then pulled her ass away feeling the long member slither out. A flood of cum flowed out onto the leather causing her to giggle.

Drake was wondering what the woman was doing as she padded naked over to her purse. She held up a small tub of petroleum jelly, "I use this instead of lip balm. Do you think there might be another use for it?" she smiled as she pushed the stuff on the desk aside before pressing her chest onto the cool surface.

Drake felt like he'd won the lottery. Rarely had these seemingly prudish women ever wanted anal, but then again he'd rarely seen one of these married bitches get so slutty so fast.

"Ohhhh," the blonde panted as a cool glob was pushed into her ass. She'd resisted her husband's urging to fuck her butt and there was something arousing about not simply cheating on him but letting another man take her anal virginity. There was a feeling of anger and resentment that she was stuck with a 5" cock for the rest of her life and she was going to get as much out of this tryst as she could. "Ooohhhh, fuck!" she spat as the plump head popped through her tight anal ring.

As she got used to the foreign object in her ass she felt herself enjoying it. There was something about her rectum being stretched out while the man's huge balls slapped perfectly against her clit.

The office echoed with the steady slapping of flesh on flesh and the low guttural grunts of the blonde as she reveled in the deep penetration and pounding against her ass. She felt her sweaty tits sliding on the wooden desktop, further stimulating her. As much as she felt resentment toward her husband's inadequacies she knew this was going to be part of all their future fucking. This caused her to again feel the rising aches in her womb.

Drake pulled her head back grabbing her hair and as he pulled harder, the woman cried out and came again. 'God damn! What a feeling it is to own a woman as beautiful as this babe,' he thought, 'Next year I'm extending my stay here in town.'

She was just recovering from her first orgasm with a cock in her ass when she felt another coming on. She didn't know it was possible to cum multiple times, didn't think it was possible to cum with a cock in her ass, but she felt another orgasm coming on. She just came as the man groaned loudly and spewed another huge load inside her.

Drake felt his knees go weak as he pulled out and plopped his ass on the edge of the desk. The woman never hesitated but knelt and sucked all the juices off his cock. He moaned happily as she licked and cleaned him dry. He looked down at the pool of cum form on the carpet. Whoever has this office will surely be surprised Monday when they get in. He felt like laughing but held it as he enjoyed the blonde's worshiping of his cock.

The blonde felt his cock get firm again and decided to suck him until he came in her mouth. She wanted to cry thinking how frustrating it would be going back to her husband's excuse for a cock. An image of this man's cum in her mouth as she kissed her husband almost got her off again.

* * *

Ben wasn't the only one looking for their wives. He saw a few other men glancing around. He looked over at the doorway as Mary Ann strode in, looking around for him. Her hair was a bit messy and her dress was wrinkled. She smiled and waved as she came over to give him a hug and a wet kiss.

Ben was trying to sense perhaps the odor of sex or any sign that she'd been engaged in something. "Where were you? Last I saw you were talking to some guy," he said looking for a reaction.

Mary Ann chuckled, "Christ! That guy was so full of himself. I couldn't believe the things he blatantly told me he would be doing to me. I acted interested for fun, then told him I was going to freshen up and I'd meet him down the hall," she smiled at her husband, "then I snuck out and sat in the car. I must have fallen asleep," she said as she tried to pull the wrinkles out of her dress. "Anyhow, you ready to head home?"

Ben nodded, his head swirling. Was she telling the truth? "Wait here. I need to get some paperwork...I'll be back." He was just starting to head down the hall to the elevators when he saw Drake stride it with a huge grin on his face. He stopped to watch as the man pulled out a tiny black thong, and spun it with his finger before pocketing it. He held out his hand as the two friends reluctantly slapped bills onto his open palm. 'Shit! Those are Mary Ann's panties,' he thought. He looked back at his wife who was oblivious to the scene across the room as she was putting something on her lips.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers
12